Justg
03-09-2018, 02:52 PM
From now till Monday...

japan
03-09-2018, 03:26 PM
Thank you Justg!!

japanlivesonforums
03-09-2018, 04:38 PM
This would have been great a month ago when we had all of the free offers to do. Now we have only the payment ones. So don't really see point. Plus it's not like we are getting new offers with this update.

itq
03-11-2018, 03:24 PM
not all offers work and i could spend around 1-5hrs on each plat offer for them not to work

i do email the company but they take around 2 days for a reply just to ask for a screenshot so in the long run it takes around 1 week and wHat if i needed to get the plat before..

please could u sort it out :)

PS:XIMARSHALL

itq
03-11-2018, 03:26 PM
agreed

PS;XIMARSHALL

Annin
03-13-2018, 06:38 PM
Thanks Justg
It's still showing up as double offers on my device however

japan
03-13-2018, 06:43 PM
Event is over but still showing up as 2x xp
Intentional? Also the experience from allies is bugged
Haven't been able to get a single experience point from my allies even with the xp elixir

doomdoomdoom
03-13-2018, 08:22 PM
Before this event the last plat offer I did was about a year ago and it never resulted in plat hitting my account. But I went ahead and tried a couple this time around and had good luck. I just did the smaller quick ones that just required you to install and run the app. But I got the plat close to immediately after. A friend spent the time to do some of the bigger ones and had good luck too. So maybe it is less buggy now. *fingers crossed *

Mezderak
03-13-2018, 10:12 PM
Before this event the last plat offer I did was about a year ago and it never resulted in plat hitting my account. But I went ahead and tried a couple this time around and had good luck. I just did the smaller quick ones that just required you to install and run the app. But I got the plat close to immediately after. A friend spent the time to do some of the bigger ones and had good luck too. So maybe it is less buggy now. *fingers crossed *I agree

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk