PDA

View Full Version : What can you loot from the event zone?

Screenshotz
03-09-2018, 05:18 PM
Is there anything else that you can loot other than the green drinks and tokens form the event zone? Right now I don’t see any reason for me to run the event since all the vanities are in locks. Not a fan of the token vendor rewards either. Thanks in advance.

Justg
03-09-2018, 05:21 PM
Is there anything else that you can loot other than the green drinks and tokens form the event zone? Right now I don’t see any reason for me to run the event since all the vanities are in locks. Not a fan of the token vendor rewards either. Thanks in advance.

Tokens can be turned in for pulls on various chests, including vanity, currency, and furniture. I suppose we could just do a db grant and give everyone everything for no effort as well...

wowdah
03-09-2018, 05:35 PM
^ I think his point was that the valentine's event had loot for everyone. That is, at the hugthulu boss, you could loot an endless, even without an elixir. It doesn't matter that the drop-rate was relatively low, the point was that everyone had a CHANCE of getting something. Here, it's those with the most energy buying 1 pull, which is very disproportionate. Takes much more energy to get even the chance of looting something cool (1000 tokens = like 22 runs/energy, for 1 pull). I would like to say the Valentine's event was just short of perfect, in terms of loot, (endless from normal, tainted from prime, roses etc.). In this, there are only 2 elements — locked crates and currency chests. Which leads to it being kind of dull.

Justg
03-09-2018, 05:39 PM
If you don't wanna run, don't run but we think there are lots of cool things to be had! This is a smaller casual event. Just wait until Easter!

Screenshotz
03-09-2018, 05:51 PM
Tokens can be turned in for pulls on various chests, including vanity, currency, and furniture.

Thats the thing...I’ll be smashing barrels for hours for a CHANCE to get what I want from whatever chest I choose. I get this event has the luck theme and all, but only having 3 luck-based chests in the token vendor and no tier rewards doesn’t make a great event for the non lb runners. Just my thoughts.

Justg
03-09-2018, 06:03 PM
Thats the thing...I’ll be smashing barrels for hours for a CHANCE to get what I want from whatever chest I choose. I get this event has the luck theme and all, but only having 3 luck-based chests in the token vendor and no tier rewards doesn’t make a great event for the non lb runners. Just my thoughts.

Guess we'll see you in the guildhall then :)

Avaree
03-09-2018, 06:08 PM
If you don't wanna run, don't run but we think there are lots of cool things to be had! This is a smaller casual event. Just wait until Easter!

Love spoiler!

Flamesofanger
03-09-2018, 07:03 PM

omg....the shield looks AMAZING!!! o_O can't wait! ^_^

Motherless_Child
03-09-2018, 07:19 PM

Some guy running with me looted a The luck relic artifact........ Think the Leprechaun dropped it.....

That was the only 1 out of TONS of runs... Rare I guess.

Rehired
03-09-2018, 08:08 PM
Guess we'll see you in the guildhall then :)

I’m honestly feeling for you, Screen. Do you need some ice?

Oakmaiden
03-09-2018, 09:54 PM
In the winter , goblin , ursoth events 1000-2000 tokens will buy a vanity or pet. In this event 1000 tokens to buy a crate that will most likely give a piece of furniture that can be looted in any map just doesn’t do it. I have ran many times today and still dont have enuff tokens for that crate. I dont mind farming the energy , or running the maps. Its that the payoff is so minimal. The new vanities STS made are awesome but I dont think I will be looting any. I bought the bulk crate from the store to sell it only to find out it’s instant open. Wish that had been in the info.

srazman
03-09-2018, 11:06 PM
Yes the leprechaun do drop the lucky artifact...

• Reonauz

Eagleye
03-09-2018, 11:22 PM
Yeah they should at least lower the token amount for the crates it would deff give the casual players more incentive to play this. 1000 per crate is just too much imo

Horgs
03-10-2018, 10:15 AM

Confirmed! The Leprechaun drops the artifact! Goodluck everyone! :D

Kakashis
03-10-2018, 02:40 PM
I wish some of the vanities were purchasable by tokens too :(

Screenshotz
03-10-2018, 05:01 PM
I didn’t realize the chests are tradeable until now...I guess it’s worth running the event after all :)

PatD
03-10-2018, 05:23 PM
i have just run slowly and i already sold my 5th tavern chest! like 2.2m gold of profit in 2-3 days! not so bad for a mini event! and also bought 1 or 2 vanity, they are awesome btw! thx very much STS!!

Rosybuds
03-10-2018, 05:51 PM

This looks Great !!
But must admit I do like the tier events better but not as high as valentines I only got Bronze & thats Not like me !!
Can we not just go back too the old ways of the events and give the LB the Great stuff for doing it and the rest of us would probably be happy with Gold Or Plat...
Im Scared too get the 1000 incase I get Barrel 😂😂👉🏼😩😭
But all the stuff is Amazing Great Gear if your lucky and get it...
Happy St.Patricks Day on the 17th too You All ☘️🌈💰🇮🇳

Rosybuds
03-10-2018, 06:02 PM
Quick Question Ive found two Lucky Relics, Sold one & kept one too run with.
But after the event and theirs No luck with it will it get an Aura like the rest of them.
Praying 🙏🏼 You Say Yes.
Since it does not have an Aura just now.... 🧝🏻*♂️☘️🇮🇳💰🌈🍺

Rosybuds
03-11-2018, 06:35 PM
Ive lost count of the Energy Ive Lost !!!
Every tavern I went in was empty usual Tanks 2infront so got Nada apart from lost energy & this keeps happening.
Totally Sefish players not waiting on a team !!! �� Why cant you make it no one can start till their a full Team.
No one can go too the next Tavern till all barrels are smashed.
So Why not No One can move till a full teamis in tavern.
No wonder so many Tanks in Green Suits its Sickening when you run all day/night for energy too keep getting empty Rooms.... ����������

Updated : once again My mage and tank the two energy each they got from STS Got Nothing but Empy Rooms and lost their energy.
Do we need a starting Line ?

( The Rich Get Richer and the Poor get Poorer ) Economic Theory the cause = ( S,G,C )

Rosybuds
03-11-2018, 08:39 PM
can you not put superb or higher in the lucky relic. mine will only take a weak fin I never had a standard ready too try but the superb wont even show up when im trying too put them in the gem spaces ??
If Anyone knows please let me know .... 🤔
Also is it getting an Aura after the event a proper one like the rest of them not just like a lepre
Much Appreciate an Answer....
Thank You...

Twomucho
03-12-2018, 11:58 AM
Well if you aren’t the first one in the map you will probably receive nothing bc everyone else will be through busting barrels, so hard to answer for me what you can get

pretzel
03-12-2018, 01:01 PM
can you not put superb or higher in the lucky relic. mine will only take a weak fin I never had a standard ready too try but the superb wont even show up when im trying too put them in the gem spaces ??
If Anyone knows please let me know .... ��
Also is it getting an Aura after the event a proper one like the rest of them not just like a lepre
Much Appreciate an Answer....
Thank You...

The lucky relic is level 20 so you can not put jewels above that level on it (superb jewels are level 25).

Rosybuds
03-12-2018, 02:58 PM
The lucky relic is level 20 so you can not put jewels above that level on it (superb jewels are level 25).
Oh Downer so I’ll be selling that was hoping it would get a great Aura once the luck ran out.
But no use if stats are so low
Thank You for answering & giving me the correct info 👌🏼

PsychoNuke
03-13-2018, 05:04 AM
Tokens can be turned in for pulls on various chests, including vanity, currency, and furniture. I suppose we could just do a db grant and give everyone everything for no effort as well...

Making Random Number Goddess decide what people get for their hard work isn't the right way to go either. There are people getting a golem set in 5 chests and there are people who are left with kegs and mugs with 50 chests. How is it Fair? The billionaires of the game already started hoarding the vanities. How is it fair?
You will say luck isn't fair, which is exactly my point.

I am not saying you db grant vanities to everyone, that's exaggerating the scenario. Instead have some sense of justice to players who run whole day collecting tokens, at least give them something definitive.
Keep better odds. You want to keep the rarity - make it untradable. Adding common junk and items from other chests is not the way you decrease odds. If I want empty mugs and tavern kegs I will run elites. If I want Furniture I will buy the furniture crate. What is the point of having the items of one crate in another?

The question isn't if a player wants to run or not, you know we will run irrespective (take us for granted) - but then what are we running for? Saying its a small event is just an excuse, If its such small then why attach such big rewards to it?

Take it with some totally intended salt G. I feel helpless on RNGesus (you know its not a random seed if you get kegs in a row) and I am angry because of the hoarders.

Crystalwiz
03-15-2018, 11:27 AM
Ive lost count of the Energy Ive Lost !!!
Every tavern I went in was empty usual Tanks 2infront so got Nada apart from lost energy & this keeps happening.
Totally Sefish players not waiting on a team !!! �� Why cant you make it no one can start till their a full Team.
No one can go too the next Tavern till all barrels are smashed.
So Why not No One can move till a full teamis in tavern.
No wonder so many Tanks in Green Suits its Sickening when you run all day/night for energy too keep getting empty Rooms.... ����������

Updated : once again My mage and tank the two energy each they got from STS Got Nothing but Empy Rooms and lost their energy.
Do we need a starting Line ?

( The Rich Get Richer and the Poor get Poorer ) Economic Theory the cause = ( S,G,C )

Best is to solo then you have all the control. Make a ghost party. Don't forget to leave it when you are done.