PDA

View Full Version : powerlevelling

uechearibez
11-07-2011, 09:32 AM
hello people :)
i started playing about a month ago and reached 60 with my bear :) am not going for 61 because am planning to create a bird..would be nice if some people could help me power level it.. I will try to use gold elixir to level quickly.. If anyone wants to help ill be very happy ^^

JaytB
11-07-2011, 09:52 AM
Why don't just play normal and get to know your new class while at it?

uechearibez
11-07-2011, 10:05 AM
Why don't just play normal and get to know your new class while at it?

yep thats what am doing right now hehe :) actually got a lot of nice gear and they are all high level :P thats why wanted to level quickly :p

JaytB
11-07-2011, 10:12 AM
yep thats what am doing right now hehe :) actually got a lot of nice gear and they are all high level :P thats why wanted to level quickly :p

I can understand that, but I can't imagine you didn't make some high level friends while leveling up your bear to 60. Can't you ask them to give you a hand? I'm just saying because topics like 'can you powerlevel me' usually end bad on the forum, because many (not all) are against powerleveling. Search for similar topics, not many (if any) end well. Just trying to give some friendly advice here :)

uechearibez
11-07-2011, 10:27 AM
advice is always welcome :) oh i didnt know abt that..the thing is i dont have much time to play now nor do i have the money to use elixir..thats y wanted some help :)