PDA

View Full Version : Game isn't starting on chrome

Gouiwaa9000
03-11-2018, 11:00 AM
OK , for the past 30 mins i was trying to get the game to start .. finally decided to ask here XD ( would be incredibly helpful if the game told what went wong instead of just saying "the game failed to start" ) so.. is there anything i can do ?

Just some info on what im using and how i run chrome :
*i have to use chrome Debian since im on Linux
* im 100% sure chrome is properly installed , everything else works and AL worked fine for some time .
* clearing data and resetting flags did nothing
* idk how this could affect the game but anyways.. since my user is always root , i have to disable sandbox before launching chrome .. then it says something about me using an un-supported command-line and how that could affect stability ( root@kali~# google-chrome --no-sandbox )

note : I dont usually play anything from this pc since it only has kali linux and generally bad specs . Also i never used chrome Debian before ( Only installed to play AL while my other pc is being repaired ) so i dont have any experience with this and cant really tell what went wrong .

Ebereasider
03-11-2018, 11:11 AM
Go to chrome://gpu and see if WebGL and WebGL2 are enabled

Gouiwaa9000
03-11-2018, 11:29 AM
Go to chrome://gpu and see if WebGL and WebGL2 are enabled

yup , its enabled .

Ebereasider
03-11-2018, 12:00 PM
yup , its enabled .

Then I don't know what could be the problem. I had a hard time myself running this on windows chrome due to WebGL2 failing to enable; but it ran as soon as I managed to get it enabled. And I never had trouble running this on ubuntu chrome on same machine.