PDA

View Full Version : Toxys arcane ability is broken halp

Flamesofanger
03-12-2018, 12:58 AM
Toxy's Arcane ability is broken, it doesn't stun bosses anymore, and it barley stuns mobs now.

I've slotted toxy's AA in breeze's AA slot and my breeze is level 49, i did run the 3rd map of elite tindirin to test toxys AA cause it wasn't doing

much to alot of bosses recently... so i watched closely and used toxys AA like 3 times i think and

the boss didn't even flinch, i've used this AA on my breeze before when my pet breeze was like lv41 and it managed to stun mausoleum 6 bosses

everytime i activated the AA, now it never stuns the mausoleum bosses.

i.....i need my fix of electrical surge ;-;

Please fix it.

Xxkayakxx
03-12-2018, 03:05 AM
Hi Flame.
I have the same feeling. Asked also many times at friends but different perception.
Again, also imo Toxy AA doesn’t work anymore in maus (idk other maps).

Flamesofanger
03-12-2018, 12:09 PM
bump
bump bump

Ascus999
03-12-2018, 02:28 PM
Toxy's Arcane ability is broken, it doesn't stun bosses anymore, and it barley stuns mobs now.

I've slotted toxy's AA in breeze's AA slot and my breeze is level 49, i did run the 3rd map of elite tindirin to test toxys AA cause it wasn't doing

much to alot of bosses recently... so i watched closely and used toxys AA like 3 times i think and

the boss didn't even flinch, i've used this AA on my breeze before when my pet breeze was like lv41 and it managed to stun mausoleum 6 bosses

everytime i activated the AA, now it never stuns the mausoleum bosses.

i.....i need my fix of electrical surge ;-;

Please fix it.

167119Broken indeed

will0
03-12-2018, 11:48 PM
so many issues.. toxy .. mage ice skill, mage arcane shield, drag blades all not working correctly .. check technical issues thread

PsychoNuke
03-17-2018, 02:52 AM
Bump!
@Devs this issue is easy to reproduce.
I tried level 66 Toxy AA in Elite Glintstone Caverns, only the small mobs are getting stunned, the AA is not affecting big mobs and boss.

Flamesofanger
03-18-2018, 07:44 PM
bump, this needs to be fixed. Toxy is useless now.

Gufugufutwo
03-18-2018, 07:49 PM
nah it absoultely reks barrels in event xDDDDD
in a way it is broken (as in op asf for breaking the barrels LOL)

Flamesofanger
03-18-2018, 08:17 PM
nah it absoultely reks barrels in event xDDDDD
in a way it is broken (as in op asf for breaking the barrels LOL)

Yeah, toxy is only OP for destroying the barrels in the event now :/

Gufugufutwo
03-18-2018, 09:07 PM
yea ikr lol
rip
#purplelivesmatter