PDA

View Full Version : The New stable

Elijiahptwo
03-12-2018, 05:17 AM
Well, we wanted it, and we got it. A new stable layout.
I like the way it is designed, but for some, including me, opening the stable lags. When I scroll through all the pets, it's like scrolling through a 1000+ player guild list. It's probably just my device, but is anyone else experiencing this? Also, to be honest, the colours and text type in the stable doesn't really feel like Arcane Legends. Just my opinion, but above all, thank you Devs for listening to the players.

Azerothraven
03-12-2018, 07:29 AM
Yes the colour doesn’t fit very well to AL. It’s confusing

Rosybuds
03-12-2018, 02:54 PM
Too be Honest I love the new stable Its so easy too work for me I can jump too each pet in seconds when changing pets in one map.
It’s really easy and fast, No more Scrolling threw 150 pets too get the one or two I want Love it 💝
Must Say Big Congrats Too You Guys At STS Because cant say it enough I Love It 😊
Sorry your lagging hopefully your ping will sort out after the event and it will be ok for you.
Fingers crossed 🤞🏼

Thewolfbull
03-12-2018, 03:48 PM
I keep misslicking summon and it looks at the pet instead... Annoying when pet switching I also missclicked and removed an egg while trying to get the pet i wanted also old stable loads faster other than that it's pretty good.

Fyrce
03-12-2018, 03:56 PM
It will probably take some getting used to, but overall, so much easier to find pets we want to use. Thank you!

Azebor
03-12-2018, 11:56 PM
I hate the new stable. I just wanted an option to reorder pets in stable, not some lagtastic abomination that looks like something straight out of Monster Rancher.

If they really wanted to do something innovative, they would add a Swap button to the HUD to instantly change the bottom right preset skill layout to a pet summoning preset layout. Then you can Summon one of four preset pets by "charging" on it's icon like charging a skill (the charging time helps ensure that theres no mistake of what pet you are choosing). When you are done summoning you can click the Swap button to switch back to the skills layout. Change what pet is assigned to the pet summon layout via the fugly stable later, when you aren't busy in battle.

But yea, that wont happen haha.