PDA

View Full Version : Look for level 30+'s for new guild.

Hercules1990
11-07-2011, 01:11 PM
Hi. I'm a level 35 engineer looking to start a new 30+ guild without all the ridiculous rules and guild drama. Just a place where end game players can chat and do runs together. We will have a guild equipment system and look to grow as more people reach level thirty. Reply on this thread if your interested. First 3 posts will be first officers. Serious inquires only please.

Blind
11-07-2011, 02:55 PM
I strongly suggest you make a guild with your close friends who you completely trust. Other option would be joining an already established guild. Go look at the leaderboards, almost all of those guilds besides Vengeance recruit via a website application.

If you are willing to make officers the first 3 people who post here then your guild won't last a week. First of all officers who you don't know will start bossing around. Also, there is a good chance that before they leave they will boot all members. Also, they are certainly not going to be good players, because good players will never join a guild like this.

Trust me mate, just a friendly advice, drop the idea and join an already established guild. But if u still really want to have your own guild then start with you friends. Don't make first 3 posters officers.

Good luck.

Deshx
11-10-2011, 05:42 PM
Go look at the leaderboards, almost all of those guilds besides Vengeance recruit via a website application.

I do agree with Blind other than this via website app. IndependentS not recruting via website. We do it personal still prefering this way.

But the point is join a guild where u can feel home or can build good friendships..

Gluck.

Blind
11-11-2011, 04:37 AM
I said almost ;-)

oegrocor
11-13-2011, 06:12 AM
hm..... what u gonna call it?

weizhen77
11-13-2011, 07:45 AM
I strongly suggest you make a guild with your close friends who you completely trust.
:
:
Exactly... I had personally witness a great guild fall from betrayal of officers whom are not close friends.