PDA

View Full Version : undead/skeleton rogues in mausoleum/graveyard are immune to ice now?

extrapayah
03-12-2018, 07:49 PM
as per title, is it intended?

it seems like new client has problem with disabling effect immunity? looking at many report about dragon blades not working, toxy not working, arcane shield not working, now mage's ice is not working too...

VROOMIGoRealFast
03-14-2018, 11:54 AM
We made an internal change to how stuns were categorized, and it looks like some of our freezes got considered stuns.

This will be fixed in the next patch!

(as for Dragon Blades/Toxy/Arcane Shield I cannot reproduce any issues with these things and everything appears to be working correctly so I'll leave those for separate threads)

extrapayah
03-15-2018, 07:20 AM
thank for reply, i honestly think recategorizing disabling effect/debuff is needed, and if possible a clear separation and stacking rules of those effects. i think separation of knockback, stun/panic, shock/paralyze, freeze, push/pull, bleed, poison, burn, chill, and some others will only make the game more interesting, especially for mage :P
also separation of immunity/cure for these effects might be interesting too. not nekro/glowstik pair for all type of immunity.

anyway, it seems like panic also grouped in the same category as normal stun, making samael, slag, ironbite/vlad/kelvin is not working, is panic change is also intended?

PsychoNuke
03-17-2018, 03:04 AM
The issue with frost bolt is fixed on small mobs, tested in maus and few other elites. But the big mobs still cannot freeze. Intended?

Anil LK Joseph
03-24-2018, 03:25 PM
We made an internal change to how stuns were categorized, and it looks like some of our freezes got considered stuns.

This will be fixed in the next patch!

(as for Dragon Blades/Toxy/Arcane Shield I cannot reproduce any issues with these things and everything appears to be working correctly so I'll leave those for separate threads)The Dragon blades are what made us rogues useful,
This new client forcing people to choose the other classes.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Avaree
03-27-2018, 09:08 PM
The Dragon blades are what made us rogues useful,
This new client forcing people to choose the other classes.

And before DB we were chopped liver?

ciagenny
03-27-2018, 09:51 PM
And before DB we were chopped liver?Before db we own the boss but since Maus released everything changes. You know Maus is a popular dungeon these days, not yet mention the aps.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Lojack
04-06-2018, 03:58 PM
For the OP:

I bugged several mobs that won't freeze, should be fixed in a future update.

extrapayah
04-08-2018, 11:44 AM
thanks for the reply, but isn't it fixed already? i think i read the fix somewhere else before @_@, tried and seems to be really fixed, but heck, i'd love to see more enemies able to be frozen :p

but then again, changes about dragon blades' shock, toxy's aa, samael/ironbite/vlad panic passive, kelvin aa, slag aa, etc needs clarification, either it's intended, or not, and whether we'll be getting fix/not

will0
04-08-2018, 06:59 PM
I also like to know if Kisso AA is fix ? Allies or caster get random instant killed ..

Anil LK Joseph
04-08-2018, 07:33 PM
thanks for the reply, but isn't it fixed already? i think i read the fix somewhere else before @_@, tried and seems to be really fixed, but heck, i'd love to see more enemies able to be frozen [emoji14]

but then again, changes about dragon blades' shock, toxy's aa, samael/ironbite/vlad panic passive, kelvin aa, slag aa, etc needs clarification, either it's intended, or not, and whether we'll be getting fix/notExactly... We're barely getting the feedback that we rogues need !

Lojack
04-09-2018, 11:27 AM
"thanks for the reply, but isn't it fixed already? "

No. That was stuns and some ice. It's on a per mob basis, so some were missed.

ciagenny
04-14-2018, 07:56 AM
And this issue has been burried by a lot of events going on. I want my dragon blade proc back! HELPP!!

Today I play with another rogue using full nightmare set and her proc is even a lot less than my voice 1.5 month ago lol. Her proc comes out like 20 percent of what I had with voice 1.5. Month ago lol.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk