PDA

View Full Version : I was kicked... why?

Zombiemurder
11-07-2011, 01:24 PM
Tell how dumb and ridiculously u got kicked from sl or pl

Handsofmyvodka
11-07-2011, 01:27 PM
I feel bad for u this happens to me all the time :(

Zombiemurder
11-07-2011, 01:30 PM
The thing is it was my first ever time there I was like this is...co(kick) JERK!!!!:(

StompArtist
11-07-2011, 01:30 PM
Reason makes sense too. Ignore it and find another instance... Rude players, I tell you.

Handsofmyvodka
11-07-2011, 01:38 PM
The thing is it was my first ever time there I was like this is...co(kick) JERK!!!!:(that happened to me on slouch-o once. I had done hall of films and then I went to commercial filming and then bamm and I was back in blackstar :(

Zombiemurder
11-07-2011, 01:39 PM
And then u read the reason got kicked WTF donuts that is no reason to kick some I kicked you for reason donuts

Slant
11-07-2011, 01:47 PM
dont take being kicked personally, when people host games and you join them, you are intruding onto their territory and expectations, ive seen ppl kick for far, far worse reasons, including "you suck b...", "you really suck b...", "enjoy that one hahaha" (none of these on me lol) and "go straight" (my name is Slant in the game too), also there was like this time when a person booted himself from the game going "even with an engie this team is not very good", some people boot ppl from a certain guild on sight just because that particular guild has a bad reputation, so there are going to be elitist jerks you cant help it and ppl boot randomly just because they can, dont think about it too much... when you enter the game, you should understand that it is the hosters game, and not an STS public game... you werent asked to join the game so if you do and get kicked, dont worry too much about it... happens all the time for a whole range of reasons, passworded games are not exactly easy to rmk fast, so just dont take it personally, ive seen people being booted for being too high level because everyone expected a level 26 shield.

Zombiemurder
11-07-2011, 01:50 PM
I usualy don't care about booting but I was happy to be able to go there and my spirits were ruined then.

skavenger216
11-07-2011, 01:56 PM
Send me a friend request... I'll try to get you into some of our guild runs if we have some extra spots. We won't kick you for you level... as long as you play and contribute ( or at least try to ). That is such a lame reason to boot..... I only boot if I have a full group, or if the person just stands there and lets everyone else do all the work.

abbasjammmy
11-07-2011, 02:06 PM
Oops yh me and my mates just having some fun we were bored didn't realise your would take it personally we did it to about 20-25 people some came back for another boot but yh sorry if u wanna you can Join l8tr we won't boot u so yh...soz :mad: peace

Bakoffmycandy
11-07-2011, 02:15 PM
At least a skinny latte was recommended lol, sorry happened on your 1rst Ship Yard run though.

kateku
11-07-2011, 02:16 PM
Sorry to hear that. I seen worst reason, just join other games.

This type of players is just rude. They think they good? Let them think.

Zombiemurder
11-07-2011, 02:18 PM
First of all it's ok

second of all lol the some1 renamed my post!!

Handsofmyvodka
11-07-2011, 02:26 PM
Probably cuz "wtf" isn't appropriate

blox
11-07-2011, 02:27 PM
They are people that wanted guild runs or ur lvl too low or hates u

Skeletonlord
11-07-2011, 02:45 PM
This isn't fair!

Olz
11-07-2011, 02:48 PM
You zombie I will speak with him he's my friend :)

Skeletonlord
11-07-2011, 02:50 PM
You zombie I will speak with him he's my friend :)

That will make him feel better

Sassinya
11-07-2011, 03:04 PM
I have a hot key which reads: May I join you? To which I've so far only been asked to leave two or three times. Not been booted from an SL group yet, I think it's because I ask permission first. Hosts who don't want PUG'ers could extend the same courtesy and lock their instance. In the meantime, it's just a game, when real emotions get entangled I suggest taking a few seconds to breath then get back on that horse cowboy up and try again :-)

Cahaun
11-07-2011, 03:20 PM
I have a hot key which reads: May I join you? To which I've so far only been asked to leave two or three times. Not been booted from an SL group yet, I think it's because I ask permission first. Hosts who don't want PUG'ers could extend the same courtesy and lock their instance. In the meantime, it's just a game, when real emotions get entangled I suggest taking a few seconds to breath then get back on that horse cowboy up and try again :-)
I do the same thing also.

skavenger216
11-07-2011, 03:28 PM
Oops yh me and my mates just having some fun we were bored didn't realise your would take it personally we did it to about 20-25 people some came back for another boot but yh sorry if u wanna you can Join l8tr we won't boot u so yh...soz :mad: peace

So..... Putting a damper on other peoples good time is your idea of "fun"? I would hope not. At any rate, I commend you for coming here and apologizing, that shows that you have class.

ZHEOTARE
11-07-2011, 03:44 PM

These types should at least get a temp ban. Ruining someones play time is against the STS TOS.

What kind of fun are you and your crew getting from booting for no reason??

abbasjammmy
11-07-2011, 04:00 PM
Can u guys stop with the hate on me lol zombie and me sorted this we even had our own fun now can u please stop :/ people take these things so seriously calm down oh :mad:

BodMaster
11-07-2011, 04:41 PM
Gratz on 29 Bro! Happy to have you along on my runs they can get hectic with people trying to join constantly but if you get in your welcome :) we always have fun esp slouch-o the other day ;)

Add my Op im lvln atm BodMastJR you have my main :D

Zombiemurder
11-07-2011, 05:46 PM
Bodmaster I made it to lvl 30 actually man and slouch was a lot of fun. Always fun to play sl with u dude :)

Garvhoz
11-07-2011, 05:48 PM
Hey dont worry make your own game.sure it will be hard at first but then people will join and then you can kick(but of course you wont,you know how it feels)
Problem solved

ZHEOTARE
11-07-2011, 10:30 PM
Can u guys stop with the hate on me lol zombie and me sorted this we even had our own fun now can u please stop :/ people take these things so seriously calm down oh :mad:

Glad you worked it out. But, the booter should still get banned. I dont see tou saying "Yeah, that was really stupid. I'll never do it, or condone it again" I see you giving a weak apology. You still haven't said what you find so funny about it.

This problem is in SL and PL. People need to grow up, and play respectfully. I'm never going to boot for a bad reason, or just for "fun". Why?? Because I wouldn't want it done to me. I also don't condone it. If the host does it, I speak up. They do it again, I leave, and start my own game.

Lastly, to the people who complain about being booted too much... Host your own game. Then you are in control. Not some immature kid who boots for reason "donuts", "low level noob", "haha", or whatever silly reason they can think of to try and make you mad. Never get mad about being booted. Unless they wait till you're at the boss. Then that's just foul.

Ardon
11-07-2011, 11:14 PM
Glad you worked it out. But, the booter should still get banned. I dont see tou saying "Yeah, that was really stupid. I'll never do it, or condone it again" I see you giving a weak apology. You still haven't said what you find so funny about it.

This problem is in SL and PL. People need to grow up, and play respectfully. I'm never going to boot for a bad reason, or just for "fun". Why?? Because I wouldn't want it done to me. I also don't condone it. If the host does it, I speak up. They do it again, I leave, and start my own game.

Lastly, to the people who complain about being booted too much... Host your own game. Then you are in control. Not some immature kid who boots for reason "donuts", "low level noob", "haha", or whatever silly reason they can think of to try and make you mad. Never get mad about being booted. Unless they wait till you're at the boss. Then that's just foul.

Booting is part of the game.
I think it's too harsh to ban someone for booting people. Sure peoplein act immature but that never changes wherever you are. If you don't like being booted or having the chance id getting booted I suggest you don't join random runs and instead join guild runs or start your own. Therefore you can avoid these so called immature players :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

kateku
11-08-2011, 01:02 AM
Booting is part of the game. But giving reason badly is rude.

If you can boot people with Sry im full, Sry my friends is coming, Sry we need other class.

That could be better and im sure all will understand.

Cheton
11-08-2011, 01:19 AM
I think it's too harsh to ban someone for booting people. Sure peoplein act immature but that never changes wherever you are. If you don't like being booted or having the chance id getting booted I suggest you don't join random runs and instead join guild runs or start your own. Therefore you can avoid these so called immature players :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk Ardon, you have booted me several times. Your excuse is Go with God in Spanish. Real good my friend.

Slant
11-08-2011, 01:53 AM
maybe if the reason flashes on the screen before you are removed from the room ppl will fill less bad about it, because you only find out the reason after the loading screen, ending up on blackstar, and scrolling past the welcome message, which takes a bit of time, and you are left hanging all that while

BodMaster
11-08-2011, 06:01 AM
I think it's too harsh to ban someone for booting people. Sure peoplein act immature but that never changes wherever you are.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

The 3rd Main ToS is, if you do anything that will ruin someone else's play experience, its under suspicion to suspend or perma ban. The player in question ruined Zombie's high hopes of being able to finally reach Shipyards this is not acceptable! Fair enough they had a little banter but to admit to doing it to another 20-25 people is still not acceptable. Zombie has moved on so the thread should :)

Also if this happens to any other in the future contact support(at)spacetimestudios.com as it is frowned upon to name and shame another player :) (can cause unwanted flame wars)

Ardon
11-08-2011, 09:22 AM
@cheton dont take it personally, I was doing fast xp runs and you ninja'd a spot from a friend. Time is xp so I just pasted the last thing I had in my clipboard instead of writing, "sry spots reserved."

In the past I've been booted pretty harshly, but I don't pay much attention to it. Yes it's annoying. I never liked doing pug runs so I stick to guild runs, friends runs and if I do a public run with friends, I don't usually boot unless we're full and trying to do quick xp runs.

The 3rd Main ToS is, if you do anything that will ruin someone else's play experience, its under suspicion to suspend or perma ban. The player in question ruined Zombie's high hopes of being able to finally reach Shipyards this is not acceptable! Fair enough they had a little banter but to admit to doing it to another 20-25 people is still not acceptable. Zombie has moved on so the thread should :)

Also if this happens to any other in the future contact support(at)spacetimestudios.com as it is frowned upon to name and shame another player :) (can cause unwanted flame wars)

They've both made up and I was part of their runs getting zombie to 30. Before I saw this thread lol
I agree with you about this thread pretty much heading into a flame war.
So if a dev/mod can lock this thread, that would greatly be appreciated :)

Zombiemurder
11-08-2011, 09:39 AM
Ik it was mean for the booting to even happen but considering that they apologized and helped me lvl to 30 is a good apology plus the player has a gift for me can't wait to get it:)

Barrington
11-08-2011, 10:00 AM
looking at those screenshots you booted him with a weird reason, then he booted you with a weird reason that was related to your reason

so all's fair

StompArtist
11-08-2011, 10:39 AM
Well this looks like a thread ready for a lock. :P

Yurimaru
11-08-2011, 10:51 AM
I've been lucky that it's not happened to me much, but many of my guildmates reported being kicked out of PUGs by members of other guilds along with a rude comment. :(

drewcapu
11-08-2011, 11:06 AM
The only time I would ever take a boot personally is if it was right before a boss or during a boss fight.

Heck, last night I was booted from a group on the 2nd run I was with them because I wouldn't join their guild. Everyone else was on an elixir and were L35s yet I was still leading the group with my L30 (non-elixired).

I really don't understand how you can be juiced and not be up front.

They actually did me a favor. LOL

abbasjammmy
11-08-2011, 11:36 AM
Seriously your gotta be joking okay I admit went overboard and we did it to each other worst thing I've ever done and.....now this led up to me being banned forever okay I see this as suspension 7days max but forever not fair I have spent over a year on your game and payed a reasonable abound of money but for what just to waste precious time and get banned wow thx everyone I want to this solved not fair...and yes im a kid and like to have fun no problem in that,i have never done this in my life and probably wont ever do it again please sort this you have no idea how much I love this game and how mch time I have put into it.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

drewcapu
11-08-2011, 11:44 AM
Just email support

Zombiemurder
11-08-2011, 11:46 AM
Okay that's messed up abbasjamy I even said in this post that I forgive u I made this post to say that booting should be fixed up a little not to get u banned or anyone banned :( :( sorry

Samhayne
11-08-2011, 11:54 AM
abbasjammmy, there have been other issues with your accounts, so you're not getting banned for just the booting issue (which wasn't cool in and of itself).

Further discussion about this can be done via e-mail to support and not on the forums.

Thread closed.