PDA

View Full Version : Customizing Weapons

Dahitman
11-07-2011, 01:52 PM
Does anyone customize weapons? It seems as though the cost to customize a weapon to slightly increase health and add 1 point to int, str or dex doesn’t seem worth it. Would an increase in damage, hit% or critical be better? Just a suggestion from playing. :)

Snakespeare
11-07-2011, 02:01 PM
The point made to me, and why I chose to do it finally, was if your % to hit is over 100, then it doesn't matter if you give up a little of that, since 100% to hit means you always hit. This may not be true, but it did convince me that increasing the % crit was worth it. However, in boss fights I end up whipping out my best DPS weapon which is not a custom bow. Snakespeare is a bird. Your mileage may vary.

Dahitman
11-07-2011, 02:33 PM
The point made to me, and why I chose to do it finally, was if your % to hit is over 100, then it doesn't matter if you give up a little of that, since 100% to hit means you always hit. This may not be true, but it did convince me that increasing the % crit was worth it. However, in boss fights I end up whipping out my best DPS weapon which is not a custom bow. Snakespeare is a bird. Your mileage may vary.

Thanks. I mean for Star Legends though. I believe you may be referring to Pocket Legends?

Kahlua
11-07-2011, 02:33 PM

from what I understand about hit %, 100% hit doesn't mean you hit 100% of the time, as an enemies dodge can still cause you to miss. I think someone explained it as how much of your attack hits. Like 100% of your attacks strength hit's the enemy - armor with a chance to dodge. I always thought like you did, that 100% hit means it'll hit 100% of the time, but then why is there a way to get over 100% hit?

Skeletonlord
11-07-2011, 02:46 PM
People do customise gear. It increases crit

ninjaduck
11-07-2011, 02:53 PM
not in my understanding^

Dahitman
11-07-2011, 02:54 PM
Yea gear set customizations give boosts but I'm speaking specifically about weapons.