PDA

View Full Version : Preperation for departure

Tobikuma
07-08-2010, 01:05 PM
The ball is rolling, the curtian closing, soon will come the day to part this world.
The ship I have long awaited for can now be seen on the horizon, the men on the docks are now selling tickets to a new journey, one I have long waited.
And although I do not know how fair the wind, how calm the sea I travel, I do not expect I should return.
Many things to do and say before the vessels arrival, such mixed anticipation from a sad farewell.

Its time, its coming the game I have waited for was available for preorder this month. I feel it best to say such now that soon I will be gone and my heart and soul will return to that whom I love.

Its pointless to point out any negativity, as this moment has been watched in expectation for four years, and was inevitable. I play via ipod wifi, which cannot be done away from the comfort of my home, and even if I could (which I can using phone, but hate) the game no longer holds mobile ability, and is now catering to all the power players.
Something I will have no time for come September.

Cascade
07-08-2010, 01:20 PM
Did you make that poem or did you get it off the internet? Lol farewell :P

FluffNStuff
07-08-2010, 01:24 PM
Halo Reach?

Cascade
07-08-2010, 01:29 PM
Woot halo!! Love halo reach :) If its an MMOG. He might be talking about Lego Universe lol.

FluffNStuff
07-08-2010, 01:39 PM
I thought I might be away for while playing Crackdown II. Damn was I wrong ...

smokester
07-08-2010, 02:08 PM
sad to see you go duciel... you were always a good caring friend to me in game... started out as a buyer and trader but grew into farming partners... hope you have fun in the new realm your trying to conquer lol... its been good and had fun thanx for being my virtual friend lol... take care and see you buddy

p.s you keep coming online and gone next second like a ninja so i cant tell you my farewells lol

Tobikuma
07-08-2010, 02:09 PM
NO
NO
NO

Its not for a couple months but Ill be traveling to the world of Eorzea

And in the wait ill be trying to hunt down anyone I played in Vanadiel with I can, or people I know.
Along with making mentel preperation of progression, mapping out what I want in the game.

And I wrote what was on my mind, I didnt pull that off the web.

Tobikuma
07-08-2010, 02:34 PM
A little bit about me, and my game evolution.

As a kid I played my first Final fantasy on SNES, my first RPG.
a few games and years later Chrono Trigger now to be known as my favorite game I named the main character "Vorn"
Fastfowarding to PSX, Xenogears sealed my fate now loyal to Sony, and a fan of Squaresoft.
(so much so I waited 11 hours overnight in line to get PSII release date)
(And I used to take a week vacation from work every game release, My job hated that LOL)
My first Major MMORPG I played seriously (though I had played many RPGS, and MMOS) was Starwars Galaxies.
Before release I gathered up a handful of people from other games or forums, that we could play together, four to be exact.
The game allowed us to have a Surname, so I came up with an idea to have one that would unify us all.
We became XXXXX De La Terre, XXXXXX De La Mer, XXXXXX Du'Feu, and Vorn Du'Ciel (master swordsman)
Basically Elements in french, Earth, sea, fire, sky
I have carried this name in mostly everything I do or at least the style if I had to.
Zexvin (whom I named magus in CT) De'Noir was the second SWG character
Finally I played FFXI, as Vorn First a Paladin, the protector, and then Red Mage what was to be the jack of all trades but was more the knife on which the fate of the party was decided upon its excel in supporting.

Tobikuma came from Pet Society on Facebook (meaning Flying Cloud)
And Thorulf is actully, if I should ever choose would be my real first name.
(maybe Ill make a raffle on who can guess my real name, before I go)

It appears as though FFXIV will have surname and once again, Vorn Du'Ciel will live again.
I employ you, if you plan to join me in a new adventure lets talk!

Saying goodbye is always hard for me, more so when they have been such wonderful compainions.
Thats why I did this, so that we may enjoy my last weeks and reminess.

Royce
07-08-2010, 02:47 PM
So long man. I'm sorry to see you go, but wish you the best. BTW, our RPG roots are similar. Though I started with FF1 and Dragon Warrior on NES, I remember the SNES days even better, and there has never been another game quite like Chrono Trigger.

nathanyc
07-11-2010, 04:11 PM
best of luck dude, i don't play this game anymore either. its kinda boring. it was fun while it lasted.

Jstizar
07-11-2010, 07:22 PM
nooooo. Well, good luck in FF.