PDA

View Full Version : The truth is out!

Eyesharp
11-07-2011, 04:24 PM
2 years ago I think Micheal Jackson died of overdose. So than his doctor was put on trial. Today he is found guilty! Here's an article I found:http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1673906/michael-jackson-conrad-murray-verdict-guilty-involuntary-manslaughter.jhtml

Skeletonlord
11-07-2011, 04:35 PM
This is surely a good thing for Michael Jackson fans because they know that he didn't kill himself

Magecreater
11-07-2011, 04:45 PM
Yup he is guilty. Crazy huh?

Cascade
11-07-2011, 04:55 PM
This is surely a good thing for Michael Jackson fans because they know that he didn't kill himself

Actually thats not true. Its still very possible he could have killed himself.

Growwle
11-07-2011, 04:56 PM

No we just know that he died due to negligence, which means that he could have taken the meds on his own while he was not being properly monitored.

Skeletonlord
11-07-2011, 04:56 PM
Actually thats not true. Its still very possible he could have killed himself.

Didn't think of it this way

Silentarrow
11-07-2011, 05:13 PM
Yea, for all we know the doctor may be innocent...

vaffunculo
11-07-2011, 05:23 PM

No we just know that he died due to negligence, which means that he could have taken the meds on his own while he was not being properly monitored.

That's not necessarily true, MJ paid this doctor huge amounts of money to be his personal doctor. While the doctor may have been negligent to some extent, imagine the pressure he was under to keep MJ "happy".
The doctor supplied what MJ wanted..had he not another doctor would have, that being said put yourself into that position...should I make all this money or let some other doctor get it? Its easy to say I would have chosen to do the right thing, but stick hundreds of thousands, possibly millions of dollars into your hands...like probably 99.9 % of the population you will take the money.
Now, let's say the doctor didn't monitor closely enough...did he kill MJ? I say no and yes, he contributed no doubt but MJ was a " grown man" he knew better than to do what he was doing..what I'm trying to say I guess is this..he was responsible for his own death...if it was suicide? I don't think it was, most likely it was accidental...maybe took a little more than usual and poof.
Everyone should look at what happened to MJ, prescription drugs killed him under the care of a doctor...this happens to people every day but they are not famous so you won't hear about them...be careful what you take prescribed or not, even over the counter medications will kill you if taken incorrectly.

Piosidon
11-07-2011, 05:25 PM
What surprises me most is that it takes 2 years to find this out

vaffunculo
11-07-2011, 05:27 PM
What surprises me most is that it takes 2 years to find this out
The justice system we have is incredibly slow...its just built that way...two years was kind of fast I thought..

NYCFanMan
11-07-2011, 05:56 PM
Cant wait for the verdict

vaffunculo
11-07-2011, 06:05 PM
Cant wait for the verdict
Verdict is in already, he was convicted of involuntary manslaughter..

Sassinya
11-07-2011, 06:20 PM
Not that I am being unsympathetic, I loved his talented music as well, but IMO that is what will begin happening. Parents will sue kids friends who got kid drugs etc ...

Growwle
11-07-2011, 06:32 PM

That's not necessarily true, MJ paid this doctor huge amounts of money to be his personal doctor. While the doctor may have been negligent to some extent, imagine the pressure he was under to keep MJ "happy".
The doctor supplied what MJ wanted..had he not another doctor would have, that being said put yourself into that position...should I make all this money or let some other doctor get it? Its easy to say I would have chosen to do the right thing, but stick hundreds of thousands, possibly millions of dollars into your hands...like probably 99.9 % of the population you will take the money.
Now, let's say the doctor didn't monitor closely enough...did he kill MJ? I say no and yes, he contributed no doubt but MJ was a " grown man" he knew better than to do what he was doing..what I'm trying to say I guess is this..he was responsible for his own death...if it was suicide? I don't think it was, most likely it was accidental...maybe took a little more than usual and poof.
Everyone should look at what happened to MJ, prescription drugs killed him under the care of a doctor...this happens to people every day but they are not famous so you won't hear about them...be careful what you take prescribed or not, even over the counter medications will kill you if taken incorrectly.

Which was exactly my point. No matter how much MJ was paying the doctor, he still should not have been provided / enabled to use drugs in a way that they were not intended, this is no cut an dry case, the doc was not fully to blame and MJ was was not an innocent victim.

vaffunculo
11-07-2011, 06:41 PM
I'm sorry, I meant to be in agreement with you...just forgot to mention it and looking at my post...it seems like I wasn't..lol.

arischal
11-07-2011, 06:57 PM
Doesn't matter either way, Michael Jackson was a child molester who got away with it. He's as bad as the Penn state football coach

Cahaun
11-07-2011, 07:09 PM
Doesn't matter either way, Michael Jackson was a child molester who got away with it. He's as bad as the Penn state football coach
He wasn't. Just a rumor to destroy his reputation.

Cahaun
11-07-2011, 07:13 PM
Propophal is supposed to be used in surgery not as a sleep helper. This is a dangerous drug to give to a patient (Murray wasn't board certified). It's common sense he is guilty. Lol he called 911 20 MINUTES after he "discovered" the scenario!

Cahaun
11-07-2011, 07:15 PM
Time for a triple post lol. I know people 13 years old in my troop who'd react better in that situation.

vaffunculo
11-07-2011, 07:19 PM
He wasn't. Just a rumor to destroy his reputation.
Let's not be naive, MJ would not have paid out millions in settlements if he was not guilty.

xXDamonDXx
11-07-2011, 07:20 PM
That was 2 years ago?!
OMG. It seems like it was only a few months back lol wtf.