PDA

View Full Version : Mage with Armor deBuff Ability

devilMors
03-15-2018, 03:02 PM
Since the role of mage in pvp is just providing mana for the team recently, I believe it is time to give much significant role to the mage for instance dealing much more damage to the rival team/players during clashes or duels. To do so, mage needs armor debuff ability just like rogue's aimed shot causes 15% armor reduction or warior's axe causes 25% armor reduction. Furthermore, ensuring mage's gale force armor reduction ability would trigger much more competitive environment for the blue lives.

Spell
03-15-2018, 03:13 PM
would be cool if gale had a passive ability say RAZOR WIND that cuts through an enemies armor.

it would help out ALOT since at lvl 66 tanks take soooo long to kill.That is if u are lucky enough to avoid being axed into an insta kill bomb.also would help a lil against these rogues with 7-8k armor....

edit: maybe your idea isnt too bad.i forgot tanks axe throw reduces armor aswell.

mages could greatly benefit from a armor reduction skill.

WilliamTheFighter
03-15-2018, 05:15 PM
I would just appreciate coming back of curse skill similar to the mauso undead mages. This skill has just NO use since years.

-Will

Inviato dal mio SM-J510FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Spell
03-15-2018, 05:24 PM
I would just appreciate coming back of curse skill similar to the mauso undead mages. This skill has just NO use since years.

-Will

Inviato dal mio SM-J510FN utilizzando Tapatalk

no one uses this skill because the damage return is really bad and glowstiks completely removes it.
many of mages skills are rekt by pets.and some are even used instead of mages so more rogues can be stacked.
nekro removes freezes and burn dots.
glowstik/misty removes curse completly
mishi is used alot in-place of mages due to mana regeneration passive.

will0
03-15-2018, 07:28 PM
I like the idea bound to skill rather than armor i.e obsolete skill like curse use totally not useful in PVE.
This will help alot if it acts like DS process by reducing health % since they are nerfing DS staff.

devilMors
03-15-2018, 11:08 PM
no one uses this skill because the damage return is really bad and glowstiks completely removes it.
many of mages skills are rekt by pets.and some are even used instead of mages so more rogues can be stacked.
nekro removes freezes and burn dots.
glowstik/misty removes curse completly
mishi is used alot in-place of mages due to mana regeneration passive.
While the distinctive characteristic features of mage has been just been diminished just like you have mentioned for instance no use of curse; no use of stun by fireball; no use of alternative skills just stick to gale, the other classes have just received much more advantage in contrast to mage for instance stun immunity granted by razor. So, ensuring armor debuff ability would at least grant blue lives a new role that is being able to deal damage in pvp.

Alwarez
03-16-2018, 05:08 AM
Do whatever you want in pvp, but no buffs to mages on pve please, they are already godlike there.

Kershy
03-17-2018, 06:30 PM
Do whatever you want in pvp, but no buffs to mages on pve please, they are already godlike there.

thats because WE ARE THE GODS OF AL!!! #Mage4Life