PDA

View Full Version : low level pvp officially suck :/

NoobianOfAlterra
11-07-2011, 05:22 PM
Just went on my lvl 30 rusty dexbear, joined a ctf game, BANG spawn killed by 2 noobs. So I naturally respawned and killed them, so when they died they called in a helper, claiming I rushed them both, so I was tripe teamed lol. Kinda makes you think about how low pvp has fallen...

Zapoke
11-07-2011, 05:26 PM
30 PvP has died, imo. There are still some out there, but most of the community is gone. Most of whats left are rushers/noobs. From what I see, the (good) twink PvP is all in 35/25. Any lower then 25 is a rush fest.

NoobianOfAlterra
11-07-2011, 05:38 PM
The double team at the start were a 25 and a 30, and they called in a 35 lol

EDIT: 300 POSTS BABY!

blox
11-07-2011, 05:42 PM
pvp got took over by noobs who fail rush and spawn kill

maneatingtree
11-07-2011, 05:50 PM
Lvl 10 pvp is still fun if u play with the right community

Nick41324
11-07-2011, 05:51 PM
30 PvP has died, imo. There are still some out there, but most of the community is gone. Most of whats left are rushers/noobs. From what I see, the (good) twink PvP is all in 35/25. Any lower then 25 is a rush fest.
Lvl 10-16 is calm for the most part. Occasionally you have a rusher run into the game [-------->(RUSHINU)<-------] and kill everyone then leave.

crestmage
11-07-2011, 08:00 PM
Pvp nowadays are rotting downhill faster than my kills. But ocassionally lvl 10 below pvp tend to be more friendly and less crying happens there. Anything lvl 30 above is rather heated.

Hankomachos
11-07-2011, 08:21 PM
Although I don't pvp much, IMO, I think endgame pvp is the most stable. From my experiences, I've only been rushed twice in endgame pvp , both of which ended in the noob's demise. :banana:

13lacklegionz
11-07-2011, 08:28 PM
Pvp nowadays are rotting downhill faster than my kills. But ocassionally lvl 10 below pvp tend to be more friendly and less crying happens there. Anything lvl 30 above is rather heated.

Um, actually, kills cannot go lower or be taken away. :)

Protank
11-08-2011, 11:02 AM
15 & 35 is best lvl range for low level pvp

Imsebastiaanl
11-08-2011, 03:26 PM
Agree with all (lvl 26 is better imo), but there are lvl 12-16 twinks, so the last thing is not true.

Zapoke
11-08-2011, 03:54 PM
Agree with all (lvl 26 is better imo), but there are lvl 12-16 twinks, so the last thing is not true.

I didn't say low twink PvP died. Only 20 died. But, as I said, anything below 25 is full of trolls. Worst I've seen in any twink level. I've quit 15 three times because of it.

Cahaun
11-08-2011, 04:14 PM
There are some trols in the lvl 45-50 category. I was in the big dark cavern areas (the big maze-like one) and a lvl 47 came in to pvp. So I welcome him as usual and then I spot him and (not rushing) I tried to kill him (Yea a good thing to teach people :p) BUT he runs away! Soo I chase him over the entire lvl so far that my lvl 50 teammate starts to help catching up to him. So then using our superior skills, we herded him into a deadend. So I am like "I have you now!" BUT he plays his laughing emote and leaves the game without a scratch.

Troller...>.<

THEN he comes back into the game but I am a good person and didn't flame at all. So we continue on and I manage to use beckon to pull him toward death and had revenge mwhahahahahahahahahahah ;)

crestmage
11-08-2011, 09:35 PM
Higher lvl pvp is the worst cuz if u look at one point of view, low lvls are new to the game and they tend to be excited about pve rounds or such. But then as they progress further (lets say lvl 40++), it gets boring for them. So they seek other alternatives to make their gaming even fun.
And what do they discover? That there is something called "pvp" that exists somewhere out there.
So, they go in, get excited, and kill everyone they see. So u cant rlly blame them for that, for they'll soon learn bout the "rules" in pvp. But the downside is, once this batch learns bout pvp, another inexperienced batch(the "fun seekers") come in and it starts all over again.
So thats how rushing tends to maintain itself in pvp. Of course there r always the jerks that will nvr learn tho.... :apologetic:

STINKY
11-09-2011, 03:04 AM
Hmm I dunno about 25:/ The Mages spawn kill and rush. In mages I mean some of the rtl people.