PDA

View Full Version : Ask Smart! ( in progress )

blox
11-07-2011, 09:07 PM
i decided to create Ask Smart! sort of like ask.com but u ask pl questions and we answer!
from builds,classes to merchants and scams! everything u want to ask is right here! 99.9% gurantee ur question will be answered!

but with this official Ask Smart! i need some people to help me with this opreation!
the main Ask Smart will be out if i can get enough helps OR in a few weeks?

thats all the info i have for now!

Ask Smart Developers:
blox
apollo
bunnyshoota
zappaxe
kaarataka-pvp/ctf info helper
swimmingstar
buubuuftw
skeletonlord
barbamitsos

Zeus
11-07-2011, 09:09 PM
I'll help, but you might want to clean up your grammar a little bit so the answers make more sense. Please don't take that as offensive; I just want to help make this thread successful, as it is a really good idea. (:

blox
11-07-2011, 09:12 PM
I'll help, but you might want to clean up your grammar a little bit so the answers make more sense. Please don't take that as offensive; I just want to help make this thread successful, as it is a really good idea. (:

none taken :)

Bunnyshoota
11-07-2011, 09:36 PM
I'll help answer any questions when I'm on this thread.

enchantereess
11-07-2011, 09:39 PM
Whats a good build for a dexbear lv 10?
Whats better farming or merching?
How do yo uget more of the green bars under the member?
Lastly how do you get the signatures?
This should be on a sticky once it starts getting tons of questions.

Ps: guys even if youre the highest lv and everything you can still ask questions. Im pretty sure their are some veterans who have questions too.

13lacklegionz
11-07-2011, 10:01 PM
Whats better farming or merching?
How do yo uget more of the green bars under the member?
Lastly how do you get the signatures?

Ps: guys even if youre the highest lv and everything you can still ask questions. Im pretty sure their are some veterans who have questions too.

1. A: A good build would be artisan/expert lvl 5, and the wing and talon from the plat item pack. Or, if plat is unavailable, you could get a launcher lvl 10 or tinsel talon and peppermint shield lvl 10.

2. Farming VS. Merching: I prefer merching, as there isn't a chance of not getting anything for indefinite amounts of time. You can profit or lose money from merching much faster than farming. However, farming only gives profit; there is no chance of loss.

There are pros & cons for both sides.

3. The bars are reputation. You get more when someone adds to your reputation, either by thanking your post or by approving it. You can have less reputation (your bar turns red) if people disapprove your post.

4. You go to "my settings", and then go to "Edit signature" on the left side of the screen.

WoundedEagle
11-07-2011, 10:03 PM
Here:

Whats better farming or merching?In my opinion, 4 piece pink platinum packs and a snowball launcher of any color
How do yo uget more of the green bars under the member?By providing helpful pots, people will thank you, as your thanks build up, the reputation bar increases
Lastly how do you get the signatures?You can make a signature out of a picture and then go to settings, then signature and upload there

Bunnyshoota
11-07-2011, 10:04 PM
Also, for number 1 above, use level 10 crafted archery cap or just an orange looted dex cap.

Swimmingstar
11-07-2011, 11:32 PM
You might want to clean up your grammar a little bit so the answers make more sense. (:

This first and we can get started.

RBeltran
11-07-2011, 11:37 PM
How do you raise the number of health and mana potions you can hold? I heard it has something to do with the stash.

Swimmingstar
11-07-2011, 11:37 PM
Whats a good build for a dexbear lv 10? Sorry I am not expierienced with Level 10 Dex Bears but most of them have gear obtained with platinum.

Whats better farming or merching? Start with farm but move to merch after you get good gold.

How do you get more of the green bars under the member? This is done by participating in forums and getting rep points by posting helpful stuff.

Lastly how do you get the signatures? Go to settings then scroll down and there will be a menu type thing. One option is edit signature.

Ps: guys even if youre the highest lv and everything you can still ask questions. Im pretty sure their are some veterans who have questions too. Exactly, you can ask anything related to the game if you're new, old to the game, or getting the hang of it.

I hope I answered all your questions!

Swimmingstar
11-07-2011, 11:40 PM
How do you raise the number of health and mana potions you can hold? I heard it has something to do with the stash.

First how much health and mana potions do you have? Well and yes you can stash potions. If you think you have max potions try buying a small amount from Ellie the enchantress and see if your potions number raises.

RBeltran
11-07-2011, 11:43 PM
Alright cool. Right now I think I can hold about 40 of each.

Swimmingstar
11-07-2011, 11:49 PM

Actually if you buy more you can hold a lot more.

Otukura
11-08-2011, 12:23 AM
Max potions: 9,999 of each. You can only gain them as drops or from chests/enemies if you have LESS than 25.

RBeltran
11-08-2011, 12:27 AM
Just bought about 200 potions of each from Ellie. I feel dumb now >_<

Otukura
11-08-2011, 12:28 AM
Just bought about 200 potions of each from Ellie. I feel dumb now >_<

In the grand scheme of things, it's just an extra burger. aka, it won't matter months from now, you'll be drowning in potions.

enchantereess
11-08-2011, 10:02 AM
Thanks 13lack

ninjaduck
11-08-2011, 10:21 AM
1. where do you farm xray visors,and which is the vanity that drops most.

2. how do we get Bodmaster into a star guard!!

13lacklegionz
11-08-2011, 10:22 AM
Thanks 13lack

Your welcome. :)

drewcapu
11-08-2011, 10:29 AM

Wrong game.

Shadowie
11-08-2011, 10:51 AM

Wrong game.

Best direct answer! :p

enchantereess
11-08-2011, 08:48 PM
Ninjaduck for vanitys i hear numa is best but their is a guide to vanitys i just forget. Sorry i dont know how to make the blue box

zappaxe
11-08-2011, 08:59 PM
Hey guys I'll help out with this thread if ya need me to!

Kaarataka
11-08-2011, 09:04 PM
My recommendations for this thread:
1.) formatting is king in making your post look official and helps to make things easier to read/understand
2.) we could format the questions in red text and answers in blue text to help people get to the information they request.
3.) if there is no character limit( I assume there is) you could edit the questions into the OP with a hyperlink to the answer post

And I'm willing to help anyone with PvP/CTF questions

Swimmingstar
11-09-2011, 03:56 PM

1. Sorry this is PL questions I think.

2. That has been told too many times. Just like GoA.

Swimmingstar
11-10-2011, 11:25 PM
1. Sorry this is PL questions I think.

2. That has been told too many times. Just like GoA.

Idc who down repped me or that I have been down repped but I was just trying to help! Is that illegal?

Buubuuftw
11-10-2011, 11:28 PM
If theres room for more than I would like to help answer some questions. :cupcake:

blox
11-30-2011, 10:01 AM
BUMP!

Skeletonlord
11-30-2011, 10:14 AM
I'll help you. I want to be a smart developer!

Barbamitsos
11-30-2011, 11:54 AM
im in to help you too