PDA

View Full Version : Is farming lucky bones worth it?

Nipunsky
03-17-2018, 08:37 AM
This is gonna be long. So read the full post if you got time or just skip to the last couple of paragraphs

Ok. So i know that lucky bones is not actually released yet (i guess, cause there is no official update for it). So i asked a bunch of people for information as i saw people constantly asking if farming for bones is worth it or not.
I did some experiments:
One run of plasma pyramid gives 2k (approx). Each run takes 2 minutes when farmed by a rhino (worst aoe to kill creeps). That makes a total of 240k approx in 4 hours.
My friend farmed for lucky bones for 4 hours and got a total worth of 1.2mil when farmed by a mage.
There are 3 types of people right now (I talked to a lot of people and gathered this info)
1. People who can't farm even one lucky bones in hundreds of runs (quite a lot of people tbh)
2. People who get rare spawns, like one spawn every 40ish runs (i am in this category with maximum of the players. I have had one spawn total after 45 runs and then no spawns yet)
3. People who are getting lucky bones all around the place. Like one every 6-7 runs (a decent amount. Not a lot, lowest out of the 3 but still a decent amount of players. My friend who farmed 1.2m is in this category)

So final word? If you're in the 3rd category (getting one spawn under 15-20 runs) Do the event.
If you're in the 2nd. Try for a bit. If you feel like you're making money, continue
If you're in the 1st category, then don't do the runs. For you plasma is even better than lucky bones
The thing is. This skelly gives gold only. So there is no reason to farm it if you can do better off farming any other dungeon
I took plasma as a comparison because nearly everyone in game has the ability to run through it.
Got more information? Reply to this. I'll update this post if i get any more info or correction :)
P.s. Another awesome update :) can't thank Cinco and the sts devs enough.

Ign: Nipunsky // Nipunski // Notnipunsky // Notnipunski

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Ibenji
03-17-2018, 01:44 PM
Just from my own experience with this topic, while I was on my 15 doing missions, I came across lucky bones on like the third map of Dark Forest and got 10k from killing him. Not the highest payout, but it's worth something :P.

MOLYA
03-17-2018, 02:18 PM
Huh....Wat about the rest players?heard of someone did 104 runs n no boss spawn at all...

Nipunsky
03-17-2018, 06:40 PM
Huh....Wat about the rest players?heard of someone did 104 runs n no boss spawn at all...Yep. The 1st category. Hundreds of runs and no spawn

Nipunsky
03-17-2018, 06:42 PM
Just from my own experience with this topic, while I was on my 15 doing missions, I came across lucky bones on like the third map of Dark Forest and got 10k from killing him. Not the highest payout, but it's worth something :P.You weren't farming for it... You were lvling and just got it

gwdownunder
03-20-2018, 04:42 PM
The last day of the event, he was definitely worth farming. I received over 1M from him alone.

Nipunsky
03-20-2018, 08:09 PM
The last day of the event, he was definitely worth farming. I received over 1M from him alone.Yep

Ibenji
03-21-2018, 09:50 PM
Nonetheless, I did on another character and got him 2x in a row farming for him. Although it gave me 25k each, it was worth the 10 minutes.