PDA

View Full Version : New cap?

HQNA
03-18-2018, 05:27 PM
People keeps talking about new cap coming. Is it true or is it fake?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Drakethetank
03-18-2018, 05:27 PM
People keeps talking about new cap coming. Is it true or is it fake?

Skickat från min iPhone med TapatalkTrue

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

HQNA
03-18-2018, 05:31 PM
True

Do you know when cap is coming?

Drakethetank
03-18-2018, 05:32 PM
Do you know when cap is coming?

Skickat från min iPhone med TapatalkHe said 2 months after the st pattys day update so the end of may

HQNA
03-18-2018, 05:36 PM
He said 2 months after the st pattys day update so the end of may

Okey! Thanks for your time!

andreasobst
03-20-2018, 12:59 PM
Cinco if you read this, if you want to make a cap that is fun to play, do NOT make another "fatty tank" mob area like in swamp levels. So many players left PL cause grinding was too hard at that cap. Also you have to give new players the opportunity to get the best gear, so new cap should also have the possibility to craft a new +2500 stat pet out of dev drag for a limited time. Also, please stop using elite item type for everything - elite should be reserved for the really really rare items and not drop 10x per run. Same for legendary, players should be excited if they get a legendary item found alert and not have to mute it.
This said, im very happy that PL is so active again ;)

Cinco
03-20-2018, 01:11 PM
I think it may come sooner than "two months" but I can't be certain.
A lot of the important work for the expansion will actually be finished this week.

Drakethetank
03-20-2018, 01:16 PM
A lot of the important work for the expansion will actually be finished this week.Sweet! Im ready grind!

XghostzX
03-20-2018, 01:40 PM
A lot of the important work for the expansion will actually be finished this week.

That’s awesome! I hope we can get a preview at some point. Thanks!

Draebatad
03-20-2018, 01:53 PM
+1 for a preview. The suspense is real.

Yes, a dev+/psyko+ evolving from latko would be fun, and who knows, possibly even necessary for grinding the new cap; but that is merely a personal assumption.

Golem
03-20-2018, 04:00 PM
Bring AL lb sets to PL Cinco :) you know how to do it ;D
Al stoled pl looks and ideas isnt it time for "revenge" hehe

gwdownunder
03-20-2018, 04:30 PM
I’m very excited for the new cap!

Mine AGK
03-20-2018, 04:58 PM
+1 for a preview. The suspense is real.

Yes, a dev+/psyko+ evolving from latko would be fun, and who knows, possibly even necessary for grinding the new cap; but that is merely a personal assumption.

Definitely on the train with you Drae, a dev+/psyko+ that evolves with latko and maybe even new cap vanity pet. This would be amazing and give latko a use to be purchased from the plat store again.

itstrunks
03-20-2018, 09:00 PM

I love you.

Duckypowerz
03-22-2018, 01:25 PM
I know I suggested this before and had support but considering the game is getting more updates and a new cap I’d like to make the suggestion again. Now it is not a suggestion about content but it would be cool to have if possible, is there a way cinco, or sts that you guys could implement a way to see how long we (individuals) have played the game like how some games track by minutes played for example I have like 300 hours on Xbox dark souls. It would be fun to see how long people like me have put into pl considering I have played the game fairly consistently since 2011 and many people even longer than me.

Jhieemy
03-29-2018, 06:57 PM
I like it when we get new caps

Jilsponie
03-30-2018, 10:35 AM
It's nice when the new content comes as a surprise imo. For example at the moment all levels of pl are dead, because everyone is "waiting" for the update. Nobody wants to sell anything that might gain value, nobody wants to buy anything that might lose value. Nobody wants to spend anything on enchantments for pvp, when they can be extremely costly to those of us without luck on our side, and 100 pvp might be obsolete at any moment. Pretty boring honestly lol

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Waug
03-30-2018, 10:52 AM
It's nice when the new content comes as a surprise imo. For example at the moment all levels of pl are dead, because everyone is "waiting" for the update. Nobody wants to sell anything that might gain value, nobody wants to buy anything that might lose value. Nobody wants to spend anything on enchantments for pvp, when they can be extremely costly to those of us without luck on our side, and 100 pvp might be obsolete at any moment. Pretty boring honestly lol

Endgame pvp is dead since gun boost, happened slowly. Next active high lvl pvp 71 dead since enchnmnt and L22-35 active as usual, pvp nothing chngd cause of cap news. Trade wise other than pet, where theres some speculation nothing much more unexpected.

Jilsponie
03-30-2018, 11:41 AM
Endgame pvp is dead since gun boost, happened slowly. Next active high lvl pvp 71 dead since enchnmnt and L22-35 active as usual, pvp nothing chngd cause of cap news. Trade wise other than pet, where theres some speculation nothing much more unexpected.It started dying before gun boost due to ctf being unplayable because of ridiculously high health in comparison to low heals. The people that thrived on ctf left first, after gun boost others followed.

Either way both these problems are fixed now, and nobody wants to try it out because they see it as a "waste" with a new cap coming soon.

Draebatad
03-30-2018, 01:11 PM

I actually have to agree with you. Very few are on. Mostly those who are tying to cap. They are indeed off because they're waiting for the new expansion, as many of them have said this.

Cinco
03-30-2018, 04:31 PM
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?420316-PREVIEW-Pocket-Legends-Expansion-Level-Cap-Raise

TheUnity
04-01-2018, 08:59 AM
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?420316-PREVIEW-Pocket-Legends-Expansion-Level-Cap-Raise

thanks cinco for the update!!! but will there be any reward for fastest L105 cap in a week, like pet/shield/vanity?

Jilsponie
04-01-2018, 10:24 AM
thanks cinco for the update!!! but will there be any reward for fastest L105 cap in a week, like pet/shield/vanity?Idk if i would want a reward for capping fast for this one... rewards in the past had pretty crazy requirements... 100 cap we had to complete oktal quests before the quest drop rate was increased and grind from 85 to 100.

77 cap for capping the first weekend from 76 to 77 required 300,000 xp and xp orbs/prision didn't exist yet. The only reward for capping fast this time was a title.

76 cap players grinded from 71 to 76 the first weekend with 75 to 76 requiring 100,000 xp. And once again no xp orbs.

Grinding 5 levels without the crazy xp requirements for that last elite level, and while dropping xp orbs honestly doesn't sound very hard at all. I think most veterans will cap in a matter of hours from what i understand about the update. That being said, if it's as easy as it sounds, they probably shouldn't have a reward.

Nipunsky
04-01-2018, 10:58 AM
Idk if i would want a reward for capping fast for this one... rewards in the past had pretty crazy requirements... 100 cap we had to complete oktal quests before the quest drop rate was increased and grind from 85 to 100.

77 cap for capping the first weekend from 76 to 77 required 300,000 xp and xp orbs/prision didn't exist yet. The only reward for capping fast this time was a title.

76 cap players grinded from 71 to 76 the first weekend with 75 to 76 requiring 100,000 xp. And once again no xp orbs.

Grinding 5 levels without the crazy xp requirements for that last elite level, and while dropping xp orbs honestly doesn't sound very hard at all. I think most veterans will cap in a matter of hours from what i understand about the update. That being said, if it's as easy as it sounds, they probably shouldn't have a reward.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using TapatalkLel it's gonna be extremely hard. No matter how much the orbs give... The xp required to level is a LOT. Asylum is the best map to lvl (because of an ample amount of orbs unlike what we will be getting in lvl105) and lvl95 to lvl100 was not "easily achieved". It took way more than a couple of hours
This lvl up to 105 will take time to grind. Way more than a couple of hours

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Jilsponie
04-01-2018, 11:04 AM
Lel it's gonna be extremely hard. No matter how much the orbs give... The xp required to level is a LOT. Asylum is the best map to lvl (because of an ample amount of orbs unlike what we will be getting in lvl105) and lvl95 to lvl100 was not "easily achieved". It took way more than a couple of hours
This lvl up to 105 will take time to grind. Way more than a couple of hours

Sent from my Pixel using TapatalkIt was 85-100, and you are correct it was not easily achieved. I was one of the 30 or so that did it. According to the update preview, good teams will be able to spawn a boss quickly that drops up to 20k orbs. Your assumption that we will not be able to get a lot of xp orbs is purely that... assumption.

I'm guessing that is why no special reward for capping fast is mentioned in the update preview :)

Nipunsky
04-01-2018, 11:05 AM
It was 85-100, and you are correct it was not easily achieved. I was one of the 30 or so that did it. According to the update preview, good teams will be able to spawn a boss quickly that drops up to 20k orbs. Your assumption that we will not be able to get a lot of xp orbs is purely that... assumption.

I'm guessing that is why no special reward for capping fast is mentioned in the update preview :)

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using TapatalkYeah well i wanna know bout the new cap gift too ;-;
P.s. i took 95-100 example cause it was 5 lvls and this is gonna be 5 lvls (100-105)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Jilsponie
04-01-2018, 11:11 AM
Yeah well i wanna know bout the new cap gift too ;-;
P.s. i took 95-100 example cause it was 5 lvls and this is gonna be 5 lvls (100-105)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk95 to 100 was actually super easy... once i unlocked asylum earth i capped that day, in a mattet of hours. The grind from 85-100 had insane questing requirements at the initial release (requirements are the same now, but with increased quest drop rate).

The closest actual comparison you could really make is 71-76 and once again we are back to no xp orbs... and the game required alot more teamwork, with the xp from 75-76 being 100,000 xp while getting 1-3 xp per kill.

Xyzther
04-01-2018, 11:21 AM
This cap will be very easy from what I’ve seen. kill 5 skeletons fast and you get a chance at 20k xp. With asylum, you had to do the entire run for a chance at 20k. This cap will allow you to do it many times in one run I’m pretty sure. The question is how frequently the 20k orbs will drop? If most of them are like 250-500xp and 20k is very rare then it could take a while to cap. On the other hand if orb drops are similar to asylum drops then it should be super fast.

Jilsponie
04-01-2018, 11:28 AM
This cap will be very easy from what I’ve seen. kill 5 skeletons fast and you get a chance at 20k xp. With asylum, you had to do the entire run for a chance at 20k. This cap will allow you to do it many times in one run I’m pretty sure. The question is how frequently the 20k orbs will drop? If most of them are like 250-500xp and 20k is very rare then it could take a while to cap. On the other hand if orb drops are similar to asylum drops then it should be super fast.Exactly i also noticed only weapons and amulets are mentioned, i wouldn't be surprised if the new armors we all just crafted remain the best in the game.

HQNA
04-01-2018, 12:58 PM
Is the cap coming live at midnight, morning, afternoon etc? Im so ready

Jilsponie
04-01-2018, 01:58 PM
Is the cap coming live at midnight, morning, afternoon etc? Im so ready

Skickat från min iPhone med TapatalkIn the past large expansions came around mid-day. Never seen devs post anything on the weekends, so only time will tell :)

Duckypowerz
04-01-2018, 06:04 PM
The only cap I managed to early cap was 77 to get ect title wish we had gotten a cool item as well due to the difficulty of 300k xp with no orbs but oh well, I fully intend to early cap 105 cap his time around.

Jilsponie
04-01-2018, 06:25 PM
The only cap I managed to early cap was 77 to get ect title wish we had gotten a cool item as well due to the difficulty of 300k xp with no orbs but oh well, I fully intend to early cap 105 cap his time around.Yeah 77 was a hard grind, but I remember they had no reward planed for 77 at all, but due to the wording of the achievement, devs granted the ect title to those that capped the first weekend of 77.

itq
04-02-2018, 08:37 AM
Cinco around wat time will the update be -texas time