PDA

View Full Version : House Bug

arcanefid
03-21-2018, 01:41 PM
Decorating house is still bugged.

Place an item somewhere and it appears somewhere else.

Can't really describe it better.

Lojack
03-21-2018, 04:03 PM
It works for me so you'll have to describe it better.
What size house, how many items do you have placed, does it appear immediately or when you return. and your IGN in case I need to look.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?73739-Welcome-to-the-Arcane-Legends-Tech-and-Bugs-Forum!-How-to-get-help
...and the info in here.

arcanefid
03-21-2018, 04:51 PM
Tavern House with All Locations. Using Forest atm.

IGN: Fid

Slots: 90/139

I can't say any specific house item that doesn't work because 90% of the time none of them work. (Last time I tried was a keg Stand). If I try many many times it works though. It's just too frustrating.

As soon as I tap the "place" button, the item immediately appears somewhere else. Most of the time it is rotated differently too.

The items would usually go on the South West part of the house or far North / North West. From what I noticed so far they don't go in completely random places.

I am using iPhone 6 Plus (iOS 10.3.2) if that helps. Not jailbroken.
Using Wi-Fi connection and the bug appeared in both AL 1.7.1 and 1.7.2. Worked perfectly well before the Stable update.

Thanks for your time, I hope this helps. If you got more questions I will try my best to answer.

arcanefid
03-21-2018, 05:48 PM
Asked guildies and the ones with iOS seem to have the bug while Android people say it's working fine.

Lojack
03-22-2018, 10:10 AM
This will be fixed in a future update, thanks for your help.

Bigbabysweets
03-25-2018, 06:50 AM
This happens to me but only the rotating part n only with some banners

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Snowman Is here
03-25-2018, 08:24 AM
It happens during rotation and placement, it glitches out and “resets” the rotation or when placing the furniture it is placed somewhere else entirely. doesn’t happen everytime though so you can still decorate after attempting a few times until it works properly. Happens with all furnitures.

P.S. Need more housing slots (50+ or 100+)

Futumsh
03-26-2018, 05:57 PM
Until the next app update that fixes this goes out, you can avoid the bug by tapping the check button with another finger before releasing the finger you're moving it with.

arcanefid
03-26-2018, 06:16 PM
Until the next app update that fixes this goes out, you can avoid the bug by tapping the check button with another finger before releasing the finger you're moving it with.

Alright, thanks a lot!