PDA

View Full Version : Let's play more ctf :D

Jilsponie
03-21-2018, 04:17 PM
With heals being way op, one plus side is it makes for amazingly fun ctf with even teams! The first night of the update we got some games going but not much since, come give it a try if you haven't already :)

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

3pc
03-26-2018, 04:22 PM
I agree CTF has been dead so long no one hosts or bothers to join and play ditto with Arena barely gets population anymore either just hoping new cap can fix this

XghostzX
03-26-2018, 05:06 PM
If the new cap is balanced, I can reassure you that old players will return and CTF will be revitalized. That's a big IF.

Jilsponie
03-26-2018, 05:08 PM
If the new cap is balanced, I can reassure you that old players will return and CTF will be revitalized. That's a big IF.Ctf has been extremely fun as long as the teams are balanced since heals were boosted... just not many playing. The day of the update we got some games going but not much since.

mezem
03-28-2018, 06:17 AM
If the new cap is balanced, I can reassure you that old players will return and CTF will be revitalized. That's a big IF.

but pvp has not been balanced ever, and now its most unbalanced with awkens. more money more wins.

xzLegendszx
03-28-2018, 06:19 AM
but pvp has not been balanced ever, and now its most unbalanced with awkens. more money more wins.Yup that's why im not active again.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Jilsponie
03-28-2018, 08:25 AM
but pvp has not been balanced ever, and now its most unbalanced with awkens. more money more wins.It's not more unbalanced than it was without mages being able to heal...

XghostzX
03-28-2018, 09:45 AM
It's not more unbalanced than it was without mages being able to heal...

It’s still a very unbalanced system. I’ll play if the new cap operates well. If not, I’m probably going to stop lurking around the forums for a bit until school’s over.

Jilsponie
03-28-2018, 09:47 AM
It’s still a very unbalanced system. I’ll play if the new cap operates well. If not, I’m probably going to stop lurking around the forums for a bit until school’s over.Tellin you yo.... mage bear bird team vs mage bear bird team is the most fun I've had since 77.

As long as 2 mages are not on the same team it's pretty balanced.

Draebatad
03-28-2018, 05:27 PM
Nice. I'll try to keep my eyes open for ctf games and bring whatever class is needed. It's been a long time since I played ctf and the og three classes do sound fun.

3pc
03-28-2018, 05:38 PM
but pvp has not been balanced ever, and now its most unbalanced with awkens. more money more wins.

Jils is right i was playing with him few days ago its pretty balanced and really fun.. and its not the best balance but its getting there 100 pvp was best balance at the beginning of the cap

Jhieemy
03-29-2018, 05:39 PM
I like playing ctf