PDA

View Full Version : Update time

Spullllll
03-21-2018, 11:34 PM
Okay so its getting to the end of the year and i can say that i bet some if not most of us have exams arounf the time of the cap release, so i was wondering if the update can go live on a friday. I know i know ik asking alot but i wanna be able to grind and level up the first weekend for the possible cap item and title. Idk anyone who sees this give some input please:)

Nipunsky
03-22-2018, 05:11 AM
I guess somewhere mid April or mid May or even mid June will be dope. Again, on a Friday.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Patricia Nicolle
03-22-2018, 05:14 AM
Heya Spull,

I'm pretty sure you know this already! That creating new contents could vary from Average to Very Hard specially if it is an MMORPG and specially if only one person is working on it. So your idea of making the new level cap live this upcoming Friday would probably not going to happen. Moreover, just be patient for the upcoming new level cap and new contents to be release and don't be selfish just wait and be patient. Also you need to remember you are not the only person who would want to get their hands on a possible cap item.

Thanks,
Patricia Nicolle

Nipunsky
03-22-2018, 05:19 AM
Heya Spull,

I'm pretty sure you know this already! That creating new contents could vary from Average to Very Hard specially if it is an MMORPG and specially if only one person is working on it. So your idea of making the new level cap live this upcoming Friday would probably not going to happen. Moreover, just be patient for the upcoming new level cap and new contents to be release and don't be selfish just wait and be patient. Also you need to remember you are not the only person who would want to get their hands on a possible cap item.

Thanks,
Patricia NicolleSpull said "on a Friday" not "this Friday"
Definitely not being selfish, maybe you interpreted the message wrong.
Spull wants the event to launch on a Friday no matter what date. Just because it would give us more time (the 3 days) to farm in between our exams.
Just saying :)

Patricia Nicolle
03-22-2018, 05:41 AM
Spull said "on a Friday" not "this Friday"
Definitely not being selfish, maybe you interpreted the message wrong.
Spull wants the event to launch on a Friday no matter what date. Just because it would give us more time (the 3 days) to farm in between our exams.
Just saying :)

I just check Spull's thread again and It did say "on a Friday" I must have misread It earlier. I deeply apologize for it and btw thanks Nips :D

Nipunsky
03-22-2018, 06:01 AM
I just check Spull's thread again and It did say "on a Friday" I must have misread It earlier. I deeply apologize for it and btw thanks Nips :DYeah no problem lel

Buchmeister
03-22-2018, 06:47 AM
I'm alright with this idea only if it doesn't mean Cinco has to push out the release date of the completed expansion.