PDA

View Full Version : Regarding The New Pet

Patricia Nicolle
03-22-2018, 04:46 AM
To Whom It May Concern:

I just want to ask if Devs can make Psy.ko craftable for the upcoming new level cap. Like for example make a Xar.Psyko for the upcoming level cap that can be crafted from Psy.ko. Knowing Psy.ko was a reward for grinding from 85-100, I'm pretty sure it would not be fair if those players who have Psy.ko wouldn't be able to use it for the upcoming level cap. Specially if a new powerful pet would be release the market for players that have Psy.ko would drastically go down so my suggestion to prevent such a thing from happening make Psy.ko Craftable for the new Cap if ever new pets that are more powerful will be release. Just to make it fair for those players who grinded from 85-100
non-stop just to get Psy.Ko. Thanks!

Sincerely,
Patricia Nicolle

Nipunsky
03-22-2018, 05:07 AM
To Whom It May Concern:

I just want to ask if Devs can make Psy.ko craftable for the upcoming new level cap. Like for example make a Xar.Psyko for the upcoming level cap that can be crafted from Psy.ko. Knowing Psy.ko was a reward for grinding from 85-100, I'm pretty sure it would not be fair if those players who have Psy.ko wouldn't be able to use it for the upcoming level cap. Specially if a new powerful pet would be release the market for players that have Psy.ko would drastically go down so my suggestion to prevent such a thing from happening make Psy.ko Craftable for the new Cap if ever new pets that are more powerful will be release. Just to make it fair for those players who grinded from 85-100
non-stop just to get Psy.Ko. Thanks!

Sincerely,
Patricia NicolleAgreed

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Superswice
03-22-2018, 05:54 AM
Well said, I agree as well an A+ for this lol

Mine AGK
03-22-2018, 11:18 AM
So you want them to bring back an old cap vanity that people earned for capping over memorial day weekend to lose their item that hasnt even hit 1 year old yet? I could understand if the pet was from 61 or even 71 cap. Seriously? You want them to make a psyko just because you didnt cap in the specific amount of time? I dont even have psyko and thats ridiculous. 2-3 people are currently selling psyko in game. How are you gonna keep a market alive if you bring something back that was already limited time. Thats like saying "I want the elite cut throat title because i didnt cap within the first week".

Mine AGK
03-22-2018, 11:21 AM
This is why people have suggested a dev+/psyko+. Currently latko has no use, nor is it desired. People have suggested a better idea. Add a new cap pet as the new vanity, requiring latko, new cap pet, dev/psyko to create the new pet. This would bring revenue to sts seeing as all the latkos will be crafted, and more people will buy more latkos to craft from the beast tamer for plat.

Mine AGK
03-22-2018, 11:26 AM
"I don't agree, with the idea of making L71 Elites comeback because it should be special and should not be implemented again since it will be unfair for those old players who spent a lot of time farming for such items. Additionally, we have seen what happened when the ESB made a comeback, a lot of old generation players specially those old players who spent a lot of money and time in this game decided to quit because you guys (referring to the Devs) made a decision that should not have been implemented. Moreover, I suggest that just make New Special Weapons, Armor, and Helm, With Procs This upcoming new level cap that way it would be fair for the new generation and old generation players."

You say this about 71 elites but yet you want the people who grinded over memorial weekend to lose their special item???

andreasobst
03-22-2018, 12:09 PM
Capping in the first week will give you a crafting mat that will either allow you to craft dev dragon into white (dev) dragon or psy.ko into dark psy.ko. Both will have the same stats (+3000...).

This means (dark) psy.ko will still keep its worth cause of its sheer rarity (like black dragon set for example), and will still be usable in pve, but also newer players will have the chance to get the best stat equipment.

Mine AGK
03-22-2018, 12:12 PM
Smh. Once agian. Youre taking away peoples "special item" that you refer to. No longer is psyko special if you can do the exact same with dev. Just because color changes, doesnt make it anymore special if i can just get dev and do the same. Stop contradicting yourself.

Jilsponie
03-22-2018, 12:24 PM
Smh. Once agian. Youre taking away peoples "special item" that you refer to. No longer is psyko special if you can do the exact same with dev. Just because color changes, doesnt make it anymore special if i can just get dev and do the same. Stop contradicting yourself.I believe you're misunderstanding their post... i believe they are talking about people being able to craft existing pets... not new ones coming into the market.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Jilsponie
03-22-2018, 12:29 PM
Who said it was going to be a pet? The cap vanity has never been the same 2 caps in a row that I'm aware of... this is 1)paranoid thinking 2) judging by previous caps, the new vanity will most likely be a helm if i had to guess... for example we have had pets shields, and armors recently, no cap helm since 71.

Nipunsky
03-22-2018, 12:48 PM
Mine AGK stop posting random sentences that make no sense whatsoever. See the post and understand it before commenting
Psyko is rare and costly because it is the best pet usable in pve
If there is a new cap, it will need better pets with better stats so why would psyko still be the best pet? Why will anyone use it if new (better) pet comes around.
Soooo in order to KEEP psyko usable/costly/rare/practical. Make a new psyko (say psyko+) which needs psyko to craft NOT MAKING THE PSYKO AVAILABLE, JUST THERE TO UPGRADE THE ALREADY EXISTING PSYKO. (Enabling psyko to REMAIN the best pet in game rather than dying because its useless with literally no extra/op proc if new cap rolls in)
If you still don't understand then I can't do anything but smh

plpr
03-22-2018, 01:08 PM
I know that it's not a popular opinion nor have I seen it even but I think it would be nice to have no ties to the level 100 cap. I want it to feel fresh just leave this dark time behind.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Jilsponie
03-22-2018, 01:20 PM
Mine AGK stop posting random sentences that make no sense whatsoever. See the post and understand it before commenting
If there is a new cap, it will need better pets with better stats so why would psyko still be the best pet? Why will anyone use it if new (better) pet comes around.
Soooo in order to KEEP psyko usable/costly/rare/practical. Make a new psyko (say psyko+) which needs psyko to craft NOT MAKING THE PSYKO AVAILABLE, JUST THERE TO UPGRADE THE ALREADY EXISTING PSYKO. (Enabling psyko to REMAIN the best pet in game rather than dying because its useless with literally no extra/op proc if new cap rolls in)

Sent from my Pixel using TapatalkBefore the release of dev and psyko pets... these kind of stats were reserved for the developers... hince the name DEV dragon. That being said a pet with better stats isn't NEEDED because they were never NEEDED in the first place. It was something devs added to give the community something to get excited about, not something to become dependent on.

I would personally be ecstatic if pet stats were removed from new content and players had to work as a team, learn their class, and stop being 100% dependent on op stats.

With pets anyone can cap/grind to cap. Eliminating pets from new endgame content would reserve the level cap for dedicated elite players. The way classes can work together for things like mega combos is a ton of programming thrown down the drain when everything just dies instantly from 1 auto attack or 1 ice fire clears a room.

People would cry... but they always will anyway

Mine AGK
03-22-2018, 02:12 PM

#1. NO POINT IN MAKING A BETTER PET. WE ALREADY HAVE PETS IN GAME CAN EASILY BE ADDED TO. MEANING WE AD LATKO AS A BASICALLY A BOOSTER TO DEV/PSYKO TO MAKE PSYKO+/DEV+. IVE ALREADY STATED THAT ONCE ON THIS POST.
#2 MAKING A NEW PSYKO DOESNT KEEP THE OLD PSYKO RARE/COSTLY/PRACTICAL/USABLE. ALL 4 OF THOSE ARE TAKEN AWAY OF YOU MAKE A "NEW" PSYKO. YOU SEE IT WITH GEAR THAT IS A RESKIN OF THE OLD GEAR. LUCKY HELMS ARE A HUGE EXAMPLE. 15% REROLL WAS 10M BEFORE UPDATE. NOW THEY ARE MAX OF 100K IF THAT. THAT DOESNT MAKE IT RARE/COSTLY ANYMORE IF THERE IS A "NEW" ONE THAT IS BETTER.

Making a psyko+/dev+ has been talked about since latko is pointless to buy with plat. Making it usuable on another pet to increase its power would bring revenue and make latko useful. Taking away those people who used well over 2k plat to cap over memorial weekend will make alot of people quit the game. They are tired of losing what makes their character special. When everything became tradable, it ended ALOT of the black market. It also killed alot of people who grinded alot of hours to make their character special. Although this didnt change anyones stats like a NEW psyko would. It did however give everyone a balanced playing field in PVP. (Until pure stats obviously)

Jilsponie
03-22-2018, 02:20 PM
#1. NO POINT IN MAKING A BETTER PET. WE ALREADY HAVE PETS IN GAME CAN EASILY BE ADDED TO. MEANING WE AD LATKO AS A BASICALLY A BOOSTER TO DEV/PSYKO TO MAKE PSYKO+/DEV+. IVE ALREADY STATED THAT ONCE ON THIS POST.
#2 MAKING A NEW PSYKO DOESNT KEEP THE OLD PSYKO RARE/COSTLY/PRACTICAL/USABLE. ALL 4 OF THOSE ARE TAKEN AWAY OF YOU MAKE A "NEW" PSYKO. YOU SEE IT WITH GEAR THAT IS A RESKIN OF THE OLD GEAR. LUCKY HELMS ARE A HUGE EXAMPLE. 15% REROLL WAS 10M BEFORE UPDATE. NOW THEY ARE MAX OF 100K IF THAT. THAT DOESNT MAKE IT RARE/COSTLY ANYMORE IF THERE IS A "NEW" ONE THAT IS BETTER.

Making a psyko+/dev+ has been talked about since latko is pointless to buy with plat. Making it usuable on another pet to increase its power would bring revenue and make latko useful. Taking away those people who used well over 2k plat to cap over memorial weekend will make alot of people quit the game. They are tired of losing what makes their character special. When everything became tradable, it ended ALOT of the black market. It also killed alot of people who grinded alot of hours to make their character special. Although this didnt change anyones stats like a NEW psyko would. It did however give everyone a balanced playing field in PVP. (Until pure stats obviously)I got the reward without plat... just saying. Justg described platinum spending the best. You pay for an experience, be it having a op weapon for a time, or leveling faster, you got exactly what you paid for. It's common knowledge that when new content comes out, old content will lose its value. This is called "planned obsolescence". If they made 85 items that were as strong as 100 items, 100 items wouldn't be as valuable.

Buchmeister
03-22-2018, 04:36 PM
I'd rather have an egg vanity but sure I guess we're going with this lol

Jilsponie
03-22-2018, 04:38 PM
I'd rather have an egg vanity but sure I guess we're going with this lolAs far as i can tell... a new pet is pure speculation. Most likely from people that haven't been around for multiple caps, and seen the rewards change with every cap.

Dolloway
03-22-2018, 10:22 PM
Yeah, the cap reward could very well be a new helm, shield, or armor vanity, or even the proc weapons Cinco has spoken about. We have to wait and see.

andreasobst
03-22-2018, 11:53 PM
As far as i can tell... a new pet is pure speculation. Most likely from people that haven't been around for multiple caps, and seen the rewards change with every cap.

Weren't we talking about new pets and maybe the reward for capping in first week?

I think everyone knows that the cap vanities were changing iten types with each new cap

Jilsponie
03-22-2018, 11:59 PM
Weren't we talking about new pets and maybe the reward for capping in first week?

I think everyone knows that the cap vanities were changing iten types with each new capYes so am i... you see for example 76 cap instead of a pet for capping the first weekend you got the title elite cut-throat, and a l76 off hand with better stats than any provided by normal set off hands. So as i said, it being a pet, as far as i know, is pure speculation.

Nipunsky
03-23-2018, 12:06 AM
The cap item can be anything (probably not a pet tbh) these all comments are there, if the devs decide to add another pet with special proc then what will happen. Just discussions on how it may be implemented if it does at all. (I hope it's a special proc weapon though :3)

Patricia Nicolle
03-23-2018, 03:47 AM
I think some of you guys misunderstand my post! What I'm trying to say is if EVER a new pet that is more powerful would be release in the new level cap then Psyko would lose its value and it would be tremendously bad for those players who spent a lot of time and plats just to get their hands on something like this which might cause them to leave so in order to prevent it from happening and just if EVER there will be more powerful pet to be release. Just a suggestion: MAKE IT CRAFTABLE and the craftable PSY.KO could be called XAR.PSYKO since it's valuable enough and should not lose its value if EVER a new pet were to be release. That is what I'm trying to say!

Jilsponie
03-23-2018, 07:21 AM
I think some of you guys misunderstand my post! What I'm trying to say is if EVER a new pet that is more powerful would be release in the new level cap then Psyko would lose its value and it would be tremendously bad for those players who spent a lot of time and plats just to get their hands on something like this which might cause them to leave so in order to prevent it from happening and just if EVER there will be more powerful pet to be release. Just a suggestion: MAKE IT CRAFTABLE and the craftable PSY.KO could be called XAR.PSYKO since it's valuable enough and should not lose its value if EVER a new pet were to be release. That is what I'm trying to say!No... no new pets... they ruined pve imo

3pc
03-23-2018, 06:48 PM
I dont really agree with this idea i feel like the pet market in PL is good where it is. Expensive to those who want it and STS still makes good revenue off people buying pets with plat

Jilsponie
03-23-2018, 06:49 PM
I dont really agree with this idea i feel like the pet market in PL is good where it is. Expensive to those who want it and STS still makes good revenue off people buying pets with platIndeed, agreed

Draebatad
03-25-2018, 02:18 PM
Don't want to see new pets for cap award. Something else would be ideal. As for early cap awards (capping first weekend), I am curious and excited to see what the title and item will be this time. Won't be long until we find out :)

There's no need for new pets with stats. As for the ability to further evolve dev/psyko into dev+/psyko+ by using latko, with a modest bump in stats to the newly evolved pet, I don't have any issues with that. Reasonable but not insane stat increase for us and more latko purchases for STS seems like a mutually beneficial arrangement.

yannjoel
03-26-2018, 04:56 PM
I would rly like an amulet with some nice sparkel effects :D

Jilsponie
03-26-2018, 04:58 PM
I would rly like an amulet with some nice sparkel effects :DBut the hall of amulets is gone! Never to be seen again! S) amulets op prices :D

Draebatad
03-26-2018, 05:50 PM
The new cap coincides with PL's 8th birthday, too. Interesting timing. Makes me even more curious and excited about what awaits us.

Jilsponie
03-26-2018, 06:45 PM
Don't want to see new pets for cap award. Something else would be ideal. As for early cap awards (capping first weekend), I am curious and excited to see what the title and item will be this time. Won't be long until we find out :)

There's no need for new pets with stats. As for the ability to further evolve dev/psyko into dev+/psyko+ by using latko, with a modest bump in stats to the newly evolved pet, I don't have any issues with that. Reasonable but not insane stat increase for us and more latko purchases for STS seems like a mutually beneficial arrangement.Slightly evolving current pets could be interesting, especially if you think of dragons like mitas... a fire breathing dev?

Jensmage
03-27-2018, 12:47 AM
Red Psyko pet will make the game interesting and motivate people to level up to the new cap in a week. :) Players can collect red and blue Psyko pets. :)

Jilsponie
03-27-2018, 06:44 AM
Red Psyko pet will make the game interesting and motivate people to level up to the new cap in a week. :) Players can collect red and blue Psyko pets. :)Omce again...Really don't think psykos should be a cap reward again. The reward changes every cap

Jensmage
03-27-2018, 01:35 PM
Omce again...Really don't think psykos should be a cap reward again. The reward changes every cap

Yes, I want something like a psyko pet or something that has properties of a psyko pet to collect. :p

andreasobst
03-27-2018, 04:39 PM
Yeah cap vanities change, but not nececessarily the elite rewards for capping in the first week.

To make it fair for players who came back after long breaks (and these are A LOT of players) and to keep them playing, sts has to give them the chance to get the best stuff, so it would make sense if the "cutthroath" reward would be a 2500 stat pet once again.

This way, players who already have psyko wouldn't even have any disadvantages, cause they could still use psyko and cause of its sheer rareness it won't drop in price. For example, black dragon doesn't even have any effect but still is worth hundrets of mils.

Jilsponie
03-27-2018, 10:22 PM
Yeah cap vanities change, but not nececessarily the elite rewards for capping in the first week.

To make it fair for players who came back after long breaks (and these are A LOT of players) and to keep them playing, sts has to give them the chance to get the best stuff, so it would make sense if the "cutthroath" reward would be a 2500 stat pet once again.

This way, players who already have psyko wouldn't even have any disadvantages, cause they could still use psyko and cause of its sheer rareness it won't drop in price. For example, black dragon doesn't even have any effect but still is worth hundrets of mils.I'd rather have something like the fossilized egg from 76 cap... pets are getting boring imo. And the same argument could be made for something like that.

I think alot of people asking for another pet as a reward for capping fast haven't seen anything other than the most recent reward... the pet. We have pets, lets move on?

Xyzther
03-27-2018, 10:42 PM
I think a cool fast cap reward would be a ring with same stats as whatever the best ring will be after the update except this fast cap ring gives off a unique type of sparkles or something.

andreasobst
03-28-2018, 12:30 AM
As I said, the difference between psyko and any other fast cap elite is that psyko gives actual stat advantages. And it is so insanly expensive that only a handful of people have the gold to buy it (and these hardcore players most likely didnt miss the 85 cap and slready have psyko).

If they would add a stat ring as reward, it still wouldn't solve the problem that people who reentered pl ad missed the psyko cap have a stat disadvantage

Jilsponie
03-28-2018, 08:23 AM
As I said, the difference between psyko and any other fast cap elite is that psyko gives actual stat advantages. And it is so insanly expensive that only a handful of people have the gold to buy it (and these hardcore players most likely didnt miss the 85 cap and slready have psyko).

If they would add a stat ring as reward, it still wouldn't solve the problem that people who reentered pl ad missed the psyko cap have a stat disadvantageNot a big difference between psyko and dev... devs are limitless.

The reason it's so expensive is only about 30 people were able to get it...

It was a reward for capping fast at 100, as the egg was a reward for capping fast at 76. I didn't get a fossilized egg, or an elite cut-throat title when i capped at 100. People shouldn't get l100 rewards for capping at the next cap.

andreasobst
03-28-2018, 09:30 AM
Not a big difference between psyko and dev... devs are limitless.

The reason it's so expensive is only about 30 people were able to get it...

It was a reward for capping fast at 100, as the egg was a reward for capping fast at 76. I didn't get a fossilized egg, or an elite cut-throat title when i capped at 100. People shouldn't get l100 rewards for capping at the next cap.

Lol I didn't say they should give out L100 awards, I said they should give a NEW pet with same stats as psy.ko...

500 dmg and 500 armor is pretty much difference. And it just feels bad if you cannot get the best equipment possible just because you missed a cap where the game was so boring that most people quit and missed it.

Jilsponie
03-28-2018, 09:36 AM
Lol I didn't say they should give out L100 awards, I said they should give a NEW pet with same stats as psy.ko...

500 dmg and 500 armor is pretty much difference. And it just feels bad if you cannot get the best equipment possible just because you missed a cap where the game was so boring that most people quit and missed it.Actually it was super fun at release, and many didn't get it, because it required either alot of platinum, or insane amounts of time and effort. Not because they "quit". Nobody really quit until stat weapons were boosted beyond balance around Halloween.

According to Cinco pl has been growing consistently since Christmas 2016, this includes this timeframe. Therefore your reasoning isn't based on facts.

I honestly think people are underestimating cinco on this. He has been giving us actual new things and your asking for more of the same...

I'm done with this topic, it's all speculation anyway.

Patricia Nicolle
03-28-2018, 06:08 PM
This thread is just my assumption. It is just my speculation for the upcoming new cap. Don't argue about this thread too much. Since Cinco will still be the one to decide what the new cap reward gonna be.

andreasobst
03-29-2018, 11:32 AM
This thread is just my assumption. It is just my speculation for the upcoming new cap. Don't argue about this thread too much. Since Cinco will still be the one to decide what the new cap reward gonna be.

This

11chars

Jhieemy
03-29-2018, 05:13 PM
Cool ideas!

TheUnity
04-01-2018, 09:37 PM
Yeah, the cap reward could very well be a new helm, shield, or armor vanity, or even the proc weapons Cinco has spoken about. We have to wait and see.

almost live, ready to cap dk what reward will i get ><

Jilsponie
04-01-2018, 10:17 PM
almost live, ready to cap dk what reward will i get ><Ikr! Tick tock tick tock!