PDA

View Full Version : why untradable vanity reward :/

inoxera
03-22-2018, 03:42 PM
i really dont understand why our vanities are untradable. we spend gold and time in this event and specially lack of sleep. being true to ourself we need our gold back. event for 2 weeks is not easy. im happy but not satisfied. i thought i can be rich in this event but not. i feel i was scam :/

Froze.Exe
03-22-2018, 07:58 PM
i really dont understand why our vanities are untradable. we spend gold and time in this event and specially lack of sleep. being true to ourself we need our gold back. event for 2 weeks is not easy. im happy but not satisfied. i thought i can be rich in this event but not. i feel i was scam :/
Haha.................
😂😂😂.............
Rip....... . .....

will0
03-22-2018, 08:08 PM
People complain when LB vanities are tradable... now it is NOT tradable people complain ... just play the game if not don't run LB. Nobody force you to be awake and keep running and pay for it.

inoxera
03-22-2018, 09:13 PM
sts didnt tell at first if tradable or not. we are in the middle of run when goldi said untrdable. we all lost gold. u dont understand what we feel dude. if i new at first i will not run this event. its a big disappointment in this game.

danishahmed
03-23-2018, 03:44 AM
i really dont understand why our vanities are untradable. we spend gold and time in this event and specially lack of sleep. being true to ourself we need our gold back. event for 2 weeks is not easy. im happy but not satisfied. i thought i can be rich in this event but not. i feel i was scam :/Vroom already said that From now on all Lb vanities will be Non-Tradable when event started should've looked for info before you made so much effort...

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Screenshotz
03-23-2018, 03:45 AM
Vroom already said that From now on all Lb vanities will be Non-Tradable when event started should've looked for info before you made so much effort...

Pretty sure Vroom said that halfway through the event...

killbio
03-24-2018, 01:28 AM
"Vanity LB Tradeable, im disappointed"
"Vanity LB Untradeable, im disappointed"

Lol dont run event LB if u dont know before the event start if vanity will be tradeable.
Btw Justg already said this in an old post:

Look when Justg said: 09 JAN 2018, so the risk of an untradeable vanity was remarkable for this event.

Fabio.

Vrazicak
03-24-2018, 08:00 AM
sts didnt tell at first if tradable or not. we are in the middle of run when goldi said untrdable. we all lost gold. u dont understand what we feel dude. if i new at first i will not run this event. its a big disappointment in this game.

You could've stopped in the middle you'd save 50% of your gold :)

inoxera
03-25-2018, 02:42 PM
we didnt know thats the problem. not all players knows all in forum. for my concern is the time we spend and gold. its not easy to get back those gold in a week. you guys dont really care because you didnt loose anything. sometimes descision are weird in this game..

Vrazicak
03-25-2018, 04:35 PM
we didnt know thats the problem. not all players knows all in forum. for my concern is the time we spend and gold. its not easy to get back those gold in a week. you guys dont really care because you didnt loose anything. sometimes descision are weird in this game..

Running LB isn't suppose to bring you profit bud :) it's suppose to show off how much gold you have to waste :P
And you did know half into the event, therefore I told you that you could've stopped when you found it out, you'd waste 2x less gold :P

Arkiouj
03-25-2018, 10:00 PM

I'm sick and tired of seeing all the complaining in Arlor but i agree with you here. STS need to be way more transparent with things like this, announcing something crucial like an item being untradeable halfway through an event sucks. I'm sure they'll learn from it, good job on finishing in the top 10.

Shubham
03-26-2018, 04:15 AM
Vroom already said that From now on all Lb vanities will be Non-Tradable when event started should've looked for info before you made so much effort...

Vroom said it after a week wen the question was raised by me. for the first one week no one knew that the vanity was untradable until we came to know from goldi until den Manny ppl had already invested million of gold on this event for top 10 and they had no point turning then .was totally dissapointed by the transparency of the information which was suppose to be provided at start of the event so ppl could had thought of running or not

Shubham
03-26-2018, 04:20 AM
Running LB isn't suppose to bring you profit bud :) it's suppose to show off how much gold you have to waste :P
And you did know half into the event, therefore I told you that you could've stopped when you found it out, you'd waste 2x less gold :P

Event we're supposed to be hosted on the first place we're people could make some gold .
And stopping by in the middle dosent help u much u still feel cheated lol and ik no one's gives nothing to these players as they have lost nothing

danishahmed
03-26-2018, 04:32 AM
Vroom said it after a week wen the question was raised by me. for the first one week no one knew that the vanity was untradable until we came to know from goldi until den Manny ppl had already invested million of gold on this event for top 10 and they had no point turning then .was totally dissapointed by the transparency of the information which was suppose to be provided at start of the event so ppl could had thought of running or notThamba thamba u aren't complaining tho xD

Shubham
03-27-2018, 03:29 AM
Well i have accepted the fact that the lb vanities from now on will be untradable which includes wings n other vanities item to ..hope sts stick to this to all the upcoming events even for the Halloween n goblin :) den will see how many ppl will run
And keeping lb vanities non tradable will indirectly increase the prices of the tradable lb vanities from the past in future as there is no good vanities which will distinguish u apart :) ty

veryrude
03-30-2018, 11:24 AM
LoL...if u don't want untradable vanities then why are u doing lb?