PDA

View Full Version : Crafting the alpha rug!

Cogmaster
03-23-2018, 02:22 PM
Hello all, when I started playing the game I have received a relic of this alpha beast that you use to craft the rug but i didn't knew that at the time so I asked a friend about it. When i asked my friend what it was he simply said that it was worthless and that I should sell so that's what I did. Now I am unable to craft it since you cannot repeat that quest :( is there any way around this? I would love to have that rug in my house. Thank you

Oakmaiden
03-23-2018, 04:45 PM
First thing u should is kick that “friend “ to the curb. Then try emailing STS support team , maybe they can reset the quest for you. Good luck, I hope they can help you!

Azerothraven
03-23-2018, 11:54 PM
If you complete all of the crafting relic quests, they restart the cycle so you should be able to craft it e.g if you wanted a second one

Cogmaster
03-24-2018, 05:38 AM
So you can repeat the quests once you completed them all, that is pretty good then :) thank you very much for the info sir.

Oakmaiden
03-24-2018, 02:29 PM
Hmmm , I completed Lupo’s 3 Trophy quests and he never restarted the quests for me. I would like more than one Alpha rug.

Cogmaster
03-25-2018, 09:47 AM
Hmmm , I completed Lupo’s 3 Trophy quests and he never restarted the quests for me. I would like more than one Alpha rug.

So the info provided by azerothraven was incorrect it seems, would love to get a official response from the sts team but I don't really want to bother them with this, as I can imagine they have a lot of work on their plate already.

ciagenny
03-26-2018, 02:42 AM
Yes I would like to know too if there is a way to craft alpha rug. Alas I deleted my alpha pride [emoji14]

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Fyrce
03-26-2018, 02:28 PM
Having the quests reset or eventually be repeatable should be fairly easy, so yeah, I would love to see this also.