PDA

View Full Version : Guild Banks

JDeSTiNY
11-08-2011, 11:36 AM
This may sound stupid but please allow me to share my view. Sorry for the bad language. I could wish that there will be a Guild Bank that can store the money being deposited by the members in guild. Those money can meant to buy decorations for the guild hall. Tier3 Guild hall may seem big but it may be kinda dull and boring inside the hall (No Offence). Hence, i hope there will be a guild bank to store any amount of money to buy some decorations for the guild hall. Hope this will help!

Elyseon
11-08-2011, 12:58 PM
Agree fully, PLs guilds kinda seem weak, no offense
I see many improvements to be made
More ranks- another regular one, then some rewards positions(or punishment) also maybe display higher guild ranks on the char page

Extra bonus for guild members in same party maybe like +3 dmg and armour per member, maybe xp boost too

The tier 3 guild hall is HUGE, big throne room with nothing in it, add something plz, guild stash, decorations, cs access, statue of the GM...

Maybe a guild logo or flag

Why is the guild leaderboards just more max level, why no average kdr, or better yet assign points to certain achievements, such as kills and max lvl, and have guild scores or values based off these points

Just some ideas...

sun light
11-08-2011, 01:10 PM
and guild stash ;)
guild flag vanity? :)

Zombiemurder
11-08-2011, 01:46 PM
Yeah also a guild flag specially for ur guild u could wear it as a vanity or something

zorathorg
11-08-2011, 02:13 PM
I Think this would be awesome, or give like a vanity shield, where you choose a icon as the logo and a max of like 3 colors and then have it wearable as a vanity shield, or robes that any character can wear, or as a vanity shield that looks like a flag

Yvonnel
11-08-2011, 05:21 PM
I remember Sam saying at one point there was a lot more they could do with guilds.

Knowing STS, can't wait to see what they have planned.

Tapatalk'd from my PowerWashed Fascinate

blox
11-08-2011, 09:39 PM
This may sound stupid but please allow me to share my view. Sorry for the bad language. I could wish that there will be a Guild Bank that can store the money being deposited by the members in guild. Those money can meant to buy decorations for the guild hall. Tier3 Guild hall may seem big but it may be kinda dull and boring inside the hall (No Offence). Hence, i hope there will be a guild bank to store any amount of money to buy some decorations for the guild hall. Hope this will help!

yes this is a good idea! BUT some member could just take all the money and leave guild simple as that!

NYCFanMan
11-08-2011, 09:53 PM
I agree

JDeSTiNY
11-09-2011, 06:28 AM
yes this is a good idea! BUT some member could just take all the money and leave guild simple as that!There will be a request sent to the guild master for the withdrawl of money. 100% Safe xD

DJSKRILLEX
11-09-2011, 06:43 AM
i think the guild bank should also have about500-1000 slots for armor and weapons. I also think the flag idea would be cool and would be cooler if characters from each guild could carry that flag and if you are an officer or guild master the flag would have something on it to represent that you are a higher rank. Another idea i have for guilds would be a special vanity armor or pet that each guild could design their own of or pick that would be different from other guilds. of course i would expect all these things if they were to happen to be payed for with plat.
again just ideas that i think would be cool for everyone.

DJSKRILLEX
11-09-2011, 06:44 AM
oh and only officers and guild masters can deposite and withdrawl from the bank.

Silentarrow
11-09-2011, 07:02 AM
oh and only officers and guild masters can deposite and withdrawl from the bank.

I don't like this idea, I think normal members withdrawling is fine as long as the GM/officer gets a notification for accepting/declining.

JDeSTiNY
11-10-2011, 03:00 PM
Let'S hope someone will allow this idea into the game! :witless:

TANKKAAR
11-10-2011, 03:41 PM
Here is my stance on this.... TBH any true guild stash would be an amazing upgrade...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?37544-True-quot-Guild-quot-stash-idea..&p=423204#post423204

Zombiemurder
11-10-2011, 06:49 PM
Djskrillex my idea was the ppl would carry the flag around at all times if u weren't too sure about that

Also the guild banks r great but that's a lot of work for sts for every guild made and to be made to get this btw with the armor/weapon slots in guild the bigger the tier of guild should increase that also there should be prizes for the guild around a month players get 500 credits 6 moths 2k credits a year 5k credits or something just a couple opinions from me. :) I hope some of these ideas work through sts and appear on sl I would love 1 of my ideas to appear in game it would be a huge honor because sts is awesome

Onaraasider
11-10-2011, 07:41 PM
This may sound stupid but please allow me to share my view. Sorry for the bad language. I could wish that there will be a Guild Bank that can store the money being deposited by the members in guild. Those money can meant to buy decorations for the guild hall. Tier3 Guild hall may seem big but it may be kinda dull and boring inside the hall (No Offence). Hence, i hope there will be a guild bank to store any amount of money to buy some decorations for the guild hall. Hope this will help!Exactly buddy, read my thread it is about party decorations and parties in guild