PDA

View Full Version : How could i buy some Platinum/gold without credit card

Nate69
03-24-2018, 07:50 AM
Used to play years ago couldnt buy some credits but now i can so is there any way for me to buy some platinum/gold without credit card(prefer to use Prepaid Sim Load)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Qevy
03-24-2018, 08:49 AM
U can add funds to ur acc by using itunes/google play cards and spend those funds on shiny plats [emoji14]

Sent from my LG-K430 using Tapatalk

yuyie
03-24-2018, 09:30 AM
Used to play years ago couldnt buy some credits but now i can so is there any way for me to buy some platinum/gold without credit card(prefer to use Prepaid Sim Load)

This is One of REASON why so many people cannot buy Platinum. “they DONT’T HAVE CREDiT CARD!!! <<Type of Player : Student, Childhood, Guy/women no work, & etc >> Then, for the extreme.. they may cause to make deals with Someone with has {Credit Card/Platinum User}with a “SECRET TRADED”. I dont wanna talk more about this secret traded. Surely, more player knew what im means. Im just, wanna tell this secret traded will make someone got banned from sts. For me, if someone wanna buy some platinum.. using this secret traded.. Just go ahead. WHY???? Because they love to play this games.. Arcane Legends player, come from many type people.. a daughter, a brother, big brother, little sister, mother, father, grandmother, student, worker, workerholic and etc. Not, all of this type.. have same ways how they play Arcane Legends. Maybe, some people playing Arcane Legends only for Events, playing only for PVP, Or Playing only for SHOW OFF how rich they are!!! ahahaahhaa.. Maybe some playing because they enjoy playing with other friends, Playing because they have stress from work/studies/lectures etc, Playing because someone they love need break up, Someone a lonely person.. and many more emotion. But, trutly because they enjoy & love it. When, they got platinum.. they will buy or open locked. and they can do more merchants. BUT, they trutly i dont knew why.. this SECRET TRADED will make they got banned. When, we love some games.. they Will makesure they got all they want. MONEY?? No Excuses!!! We need, all this type player for maintain this Arcane Legends. Poor, Rich, dummy, Plat user, Pure farmer, Addicted Event.. And so On. For scammer? The really stupid , is whos someone trusted other players. But, KARMA will come..[emoji5] Just wait & See. For sts, If we wanna reduce about this Secret Tradedable.. Just need disable gift & Traded person to person..because This may cause many scammer & they will got ban. If they wanna do some merchants Just used Auction more safe & trusted. Idk, why i writting like this.. Because, If this issue didnt fix. Arcane Legends will die..i dont wanna this games die.. And only games make me SUck because they dont have Service Customer for player have problem.. but they only have STS SuPport.. For only for support them.. not US!

Susanne
03-24-2018, 12:42 PM
If you can get to a store that sells gift cards, Google play gift cards or iTunes if you have iphone, although I'm not sure about iPhones because I use Android..you can purchase them and use them to buy platinum.

Perceval
03-24-2018, 01:04 PM
This is One of REASON why so many people cannot buy Platinum. “they DONT’T HAVE CREDiT CARD!!! <<Type of Player : Student, Childhood, Guy/women no work, & etc >> Then, for the extreme.. they may cause to make deals with Someone with has {Credit Card/Platinum User}with a “SECRET TRADED”. I dont wanna talk more about this secret traded. Surely, more player knew what im means. Im just, wanna tell this secret traded will make someone got banned from sts. For me, if someone wanna buy some platinum.. using this secret traded.. Just go ahead. WHY???? Because they love to play this games.. Arcane Legends player, come from many type people.. a daughter, a brother, big brother, little sister, mother, father, grandmother, student, worker, workerholic and etc. Not, all of this type.. have same ways how they play Arcane Legends. Maybe, some people playing Arcane Legends only for Events, playing only for PVP, Or Playing only for SHOW OFF how rich they are!!! ahahaahhaa.. Maybe some playing because they enjoy playing with other friends, Playing because they have stress from work/studies/lectures etc, Playing because someone they love need break up, Someone a lonely person.. and many more emotion. But, trutly because they enjoy & love it. When, they got platinum.. they will buy or open locked. and they can do more merchants. BUT, they trutly i dont knew why.. this SECRET TRADED will make they got banned. When, we love some games.. they Will makesure they got all they want. MONEY?? No Excuses!!! We need, all this type player for maintain this Arcane Legends. Poor, Rich, dummy, Plat user, Pure farmer, Addicted Event.. And so On. For scammer? The really stupid , is whos someone trusted other players. But, KARMA will come..[emoji5] Just wait & See. For sts, If we wanna reduce about this Secret Tradedable.. Just need disable gift & Traded person to person..because This may cause many scammer & they will got ban. If they wanna do some merchants Just used Auction more safe & trusted. Idk, why i writting like this.. Because, If this issue didnt fix. Arcane Legends will die..i dont wanna this games die.. And only games make me SUck because they dont have Service Customer for player have problem.. but they only have STS SuPport.. For only for support them.. not US!

I'm a student lol, google play gift cards work fine for me.

Dtrigueros
03-24-2018, 06:41 PM
yeah just buy google play or itunes giftcards. Ive redeemed a few already and used the $$ to buy plat.

HeartBreaker
03-21-2019, 07:59 PM
How to buy google playcard or itunrs

Sent from my A37fw using Tapatalk

Azerothraven
03-21-2019, 09:13 PM
How to buy google playcard or itunrs

Sent from my A37fw using Tapatalk

You can find them in most groceries stores/malls in western countries.

Susanne
03-22-2019, 02:56 AM
Google play cards are a good way to purchase platinum. Or if you use iPhone, iTunes gift card obviously.
It solves my family's problem of knowing what to get me for Birthdays etc. and I also buy them as a gift to myself now and again. Not as often as I used to due to financial issues though.
Like Azerothraven said, you can purchase them from stores but I have bought them from a computer/electric store in the UK. too.
If you manage to get a gift card, they are quite easy to redeem. Good luck. 🙂

Susanne
03-22-2019, 04:24 AM
P.S. just realised this is an old thread. I got a deja vu feeling and sure enough, I had posted on here before.

Anthonyaponte86
03-22-2019, 06:35 AM
There are a couple ways to buy platinum without a credit/debit card.

1. You need to either purchase a Itunes Giftcard ( if using Iphone or any other apple device) or you need to purchase a Google play giftcard ( If using any android or other carrier).
2. You need to enter the card number where it says Redeem giftcard, either in the Google play store or the Apple Itunes store, which ever you use.
3. Once the money is credited to your account, you simply open Arcane Legends and make your desired purchase.

Enjoy. I hope this helps

Alghost
03-22-2019, 07:51 AM

Not to be rude or anything but, it kinda sounds like you did this so called “secret trade” and got scammed and are saying karma will get them back. That’s what I get from your post. I never knew that this was a thing, I’ve heard of gold buying and plat farming but not this 0.0