PDA

View Full Version : A take on bans

Nightwatched
03-25-2018, 04:40 AM
hi guys,
like a wise man once said "the true fear of a wealthy man is his wealth"
i got items in game which i would not like to lose in the near future.
and "playing fair " does not give a gooood idea of what i should avoid and what not.
i really would like to know the cause of bans..

i know this type of topic was flagged saying that cheaters will find loopholes and avoid getting bans by G himself but..

i would like to know the major cases of bans which are not mentioned in the ToS in a set of words more UNDERSTANDABLE.

the things i know people get banned are for some reasons... (or i think)

1.)trying to use hackbot sites.
2.)impersonating devs.
3.)transferring huge sums to alts
4.)acc sharing

These i dont think are mentioned in the ToS explicitly.
i think a post has to be made IN GAME saying all the reasons of bans.

the thing is... all of ARLOR knows sts is very very strict about perma-bans..
so i think you should put up a huge bulletin of rules (which if broken) will result in(what type) of ban!

This will ensure many people to rest easy.
i think playing fair and breaking some unknown rule by indulging in some unknown talk could get you banned..

if a exhaustive rule list was put up and shared to all people and THEN the banning process is carried out.. i think that is better.
and if it would come..

i personally would abide by it to the fullest and also be happy that i am not at risk if i do a particular thing or say something..

ty

Flamesofanger
03-25-2018, 05:00 AM
+1

I agree, there should be a bulletin board like the LB one but unique (In Game) With all the rules of the ToS Implemented and stating the "Do Not's" and especially to help raising a red flag to warn new players who

just discovered AL to be careful of certain scams like for Example, Those phiser sites

And the best way to make sure the new comers who join the game read the ToS rules on the bulletin board, is to add a quest specifically for discovering the bulletin board and

rewarding the player with a title like for example ---> [New Legend] Or [The Adventurer] Oh, or [New beginning]

Gouiwaa9000
03-25-2018, 05:43 AM
Here is everything that can possibly get you accidentally banned ( well... atleast everything i can think off ) :

using a different language : whats that ? 20 mutes per day ? BAN ! ... no seriously idk how many mutes it takes to get a ban , but trying to type in a diffident language is a fast way to find out .

Name selling : if you delete a name and then transfer an amount of gold to the account that reserved that name .. that would look suspicious even if its accidental like trading or buying items from cs .

Gold selling : Any suspicious transaction of huge amounts of gold to a new account/alt ( i think i have an idea of how sts determines this , just make sure to log into the new account from all devices that you use to play AL before moving the gold )

Botting : just dont do it , you wont be accidentally banned for this one unless you look like a zombie running hauntlet 24/7

Chat bots : you might be accidentally banned if you paste a suspicious link in chat , dont say something like .... " guys dont visit the site [site name thats currently spammed by bots] " im guessing sts uses an auto-ban system for this , i dont think it cares what you write before or after typing the link .

acc sharing : just be careful from what and from where you log into your account , i dont know what sts has access to besides the IP , but doing something like constantly changing ip's and devices will make you look rather suspicious .

- question to devs : i sometimes use a nice little script that routes all traffic trough tor , if one day i forget to disable it and log into AL , will it raise some red flags for account sharing ?

----------------------------------------these are my guesses on what gets people banned on accident , nothing is confirmed by devs--------------------------------------------------

TipsyLife
03-25-2018, 06:59 AM
+1 for this idea because I know some people play this game, they don't have forums and never heard of "tos"..would be nice if u can implement the dos and don't on the lb for people to refresh on...make it simple..u don't have to use big words just for people to understand

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Gouiwaa9000
03-25-2018, 07:15 AM
+1 for this idea because I know some people play this game, they don't have forums and never heard of "tos"..would be nice if u can implement the dos and don't on the lb for people to refresh on...make it simple..u don't have to use big words just for people to understand

perhaps it can be placed in a community writen guide book that can also contain a proper tutorial for new players :)

*cough*suggested a million times*cough*

Zynzyn
03-25-2018, 07:44 AM
If sts lists specifically the situations one can get banned for, there maybe cases that cannot be foreseen at a given time and offenders may say that -this was not mentioned on the official list- and try to get away. Moreover offenders are usually a certain type of player, and sts should catch them unawares. If they already hint/warn about each and every TOS break then those players will try to find a workaround.

Suentous PO
03-25-2018, 07:59 AM
It's already in game before you log in, and kids don't read it there...

And as Zynzyn said, more specific gives kids ideas for work arounds. Besides that sts has the right to change or interperate things as they choose.
It's not hard to not get banned, I don't see any need really.

Nightwatched
03-25-2018, 08:29 AM
Here is everything that can possibly get you accidentally banned ( well... atleast everything i can think off ) :

using a different language : whats that ? 20 mutes per day ? BAN ! ... no seriously idk how many mutes it takes to get a ban , but trying to type in a diffident language is a fast way to find out .

Name selling : if you delete a name and then transfer an amount of gold to the account that reserved that name .. that would look suspicious even if its accidental like trading or buying items from cs .

Gold selling : Any suspicious transaction of huge amounts of gold to a new account/alt ( i think i have an idea of how sts determines this , just make sure to log into the new account from all devices that you use to play AL before moving the gold )

Botting : just dont do it , you wont be accidentally banned for this one unless you look like a zombie running hauntlet 24/7

Chat bots : you might be accidentally banned if you paste a suspicious link in chat , dont say something like .... " guys dont visit the site [site name thats currently spammed by bots] " im guessing sts uses an auto-ban system for this , i dont think it cares what you write before or after typing the link .

acc sharing : just be careful from what and from where you log into your account , i dont know what sts has access to besides the IP , but doing something like constantly changing ip's and devices will make you look rather suspicious .

- question to devs : i sometimes use a nice little script that routes all traffic trough tor , if one day i forget to disable it and log into AL , will it raise some red flags for account sharing ?

----------------------------------------these are my guesses on what gets people banned on accident , nothing is confirmed by devs--------------------------------------------------

omg.. i did not have a near clue to whether these are ban-able.

guys.. for the people who are saying no to this.. just think about the new players.

it will make them really aware of what not to do in Arlor.
moreover i think if you post it out there...the rate of this can even fall im sure..
some newbies really need solid instructions and mainly the ToS is not effective for these reasons:
1.) It is under login page and psychologically i have never clicked it in my 4 years in Al except when i got on forum a year back.
think about the newbies.
2.)The wording in thy ToS, is JUST too hard to interpret COMPARED to what is actually happening and which can get you banned.

The people who are saying the people can get away with their scams...
my thing is.. let them escape and run and hide..BUT
What harm do the scammers pose when the whole population of Arlor is warned about all types of thefts/scams/trashtalk/impersonation etc are warned to all the new and OLD plahers beforehand.

i really think this should be implemented..
it should include a exhaustive list because there many things that hurt me in the game recently and people should be notified OFFICIALLY that what they are trying to pull off is illegal and is etched somewhere permanently in Arlor.

and

I think this will surely reduce the "Why am i banned" threads :)
ty

Tippertwo
03-25-2018, 09:22 AM

You can get banned from using a diff language?!?
Lol this is as bad as me finding out just yesterday that there is a /v for visiting houses.

Tippertwo
03-25-2018, 09:30 AM
It's already in game before you log in, and kids don't read it there...

And as Zynzyn said, more specific gives kids ideas for work arounds. Besides that sts has the right to change or interperate things as they choose.
It's not hard to not get banned, I don't see any need really.
A lot of people don’t read the TOS before playing the game. They just scroll all the way to the bottom and click accept. Then they wonder why they got banned. If you don’t read the TOS the more likely you are to getting banned. A good rule of thumb is to review the rules once in awhile to refresh your memory. It will reduce the number of “why am I banned” threads on the forums. Not to mention a lot of ppl are immature and think they can get away with anything and they won’t get caught.

Azerothraven
03-25-2018, 09:35 AM
If I have to ask myself, is this shady or against tos? Then I assume the answer is yes and don’t do it.

It worked out well. Never got banned even by accident.

I travel a lot but generally I use my phone or computer and in rare cases the computers in my university/ families.

P.s. I got like 4 brothers who also play AL on same devices and alternate turns and none of us have gotten banned.

General things to avoid

- don’t scam ( misleading or accidental trades count too )
- don’t share accounts or sell gold
- don’t use macros or cheats or scripts.
- don’t curse or swear
- don’t fake transaction or apply for refund after buying plat
- don’t abuse plat offers
- don’t hack
- ( rare ) during windmore event, don’t keep creating new characters to get 3 free energy and try loot tavern. Exploits like this will get u banned.

Misconceptions about banning:

- you won’t get banned for having multiple accounts
- you won’t get banned for transferring gold to those twink accounts/chars ( as long as you aren’t selling those accounts with gold ) like use as gold storage
- playing in different accounts at the same time (e.g running Arena )
-

Azerothraven
03-25-2018, 09:51 AM
@Azerothraven how do you even abuse plat offers? Do you just lie about completing ads so they will give you free plat?

There was a guy who told me he used to do offers where you needed to download and app and make a purchase in the downloaded app to get like 1-2k plat per offer. He used to fake these transaction and made a lot of plat and He was as rich as me doing it for a day. Hint: it wasn’t worth never being able to play again and loosing all he earned before.

All his accounts and devices was banned within 24 hours permanently. He moved now cuz he knew what he did wrong like many of u should who make why am I banned threads on forum.

I don’t know how he did it but even if I knew, I wouldn’t attempt something like this. STS are pro’s and even though they don’t say much, they have eyes everywhere and know when something needs to be done.

If you think you found a loop hole, chances are STS has found it too. Be safe! Only saying this for educational purpose and don’t try anything that seems dodgy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gouiwaa9000
03-25-2018, 01:18 PM
You can get banned from using a diff language?!?
Lol this is as bad as me finding out just yesterday that there is a /v for visiting houses.

well , you cant get banned for using a diff language but you can get banned if you get muted a lot . With the way sts chat filter works , you will often get randomly muted while trying to type something .
Example : french word for shower ( this is a rather obvious one , sometimes i have no idea what caused the mute )

Tippertwo
03-25-2018, 07:30 PM
well , you cant get banned for using a diff language but you can get banned if you get muted a lot . With the way sts chat filter works , you will often get randomly muted while trying to type something .
Example : french word for shower ( this is a rather obvious one , sometimes i have no idea what caused the mute )
Yeah it got so ridiculous that I unfiltered the chat. I got muted for typos. TYPOS, for crying out loud!!! :')

Rehired
03-26-2018, 12:51 AM
Yeah it got so ridiculous that I unfiltered the chat. I got muted for typos. TYPOS, for crying out loud!!! :')

LOL... I know what you mean, for real.

Susanne
03-26-2018, 02:01 AM
Some of the words that are used in-game by NPCs and mobs are slightly offensive here in the u.k. For instance..sod off and arse. We Brits had a good laugh at the npc who was taking unwanted eggs and I'm not going to say what another word is here. So what is acceptable in some places is not acceptable in others. Also..the accent used by the pirates, which is still used in some parts of South West England has been mispelt a few times. Going back to the topic of this thread, I agree that some of the reasons for being banned should be made clearer. I still have no idea what plat farming is...I don't use the offers but someone said it's something to do with that and also I'm confused about people having different accounts. If I'm still in the dark after all these years then I imagine some new players don't have a clue.

Shubham
03-26-2018, 04:06 AM
It's true the tos are mentioned in the game but some of the terms are not mentioned or are hard to understand sometimes
I would like to know if someone wants to give a friend of his some amount of gold as a help or loan just to get something he wants and he lack certain amount of gold at that parti time so helping him is banned?and if not how can we pass him the gold without fearing that sts might ban us thinking that wer are doing stuffs against tos? Coz i have heard some ppl have been banned for this to .m only asking this tbh coz once ppl are banned it's really hard to know why they are coz in mails it's just ur banned for doing stuff against tos .if in any case sts can be a bit more clear about wt rule ppl voilated in mails would be more helpful coz some ppl got banned for no reason to and r still figuring out WT rules they have voilated .ty

TipsyLife
03-26-2018, 04:31 AM
A lot of people don’t read the TOS before playing the game. They just scroll all the way to the bottom and click accept. Then they wonder why they got banned. If you don’t read the TOS the more likely you are to getting banned. A good rule of thumb is to review the rules once in awhile to refresh your memory. It will reduce the number of “why am I banned” threads on the forums. Not to mention a lot of ppl are immature and think they can get away with anything and they won’t get caught.Lmaoo seriously, c'mon who reads TOS..noobs will just click accept..I didn't find out about the TOS untill a year ago and I been playing for 4 years now

Tippertwo
03-26-2018, 04:44 AM
Lmaoo seriously, c'mon who reads TOS..noobs will just click accept..I didn't find out about the TOS untill a year ago and I been playing for 4 years now

Let me tell you a secret. *Leans closer*
I didn't read it either!

Fyrce
03-26-2018, 05:11 AM
It is a good idea to read at least one TOS. I have read many of them and they are almost all the same. Other games ban as well, pretty much for the same reasons.

What I hear about people being banned involves fraud, the type that is against most countries' laws, i.e. they received goods (plat), use it in game to purchase game items, and did not pay for it using real life money. Real life fraud will get you in trouble with various law enforcement agencies and every company bans for it.

Tippertwo
03-26-2018, 05:59 AM
It is a good idea to read at least one TOS. I have read many of them and they are almost all the same. Other games ban as well, pretty much for the same reason
To avoid me getting banned or in trouble with sts, I do once in awhile read the TOS.

Azerothraven
03-26-2018, 09:32 AM
It's true the tos are mentioned in the game but some of the terms are not mentioned or are hard to understand sometimes
I would like to know if someone wants to give a friend of his some amount of gold as a help or loan just to get something he wants and he lack certain amount of gold at that parti time so helping him is banned?and if not how can we pass him the gold without fearing that sts might ban us thinking that wer are doing stuffs against tos? Coz i have heard some ppl have been banned for this to .m only asking this tbh coz once ppl are banned it's really hard to know why they are coz in mails it's just ur banned for doing stuff against tos .if in any case sts can be a bit more clear about wt rule ppl voilated in mails would be more helpful coz some ppl got banned for no reason to and r still figuring out WT rules they have voilated .ty

I once bought 70m worth of gold loot gear to farm ( made like 15m and got bored ) so ended up giving them to my brother to farm with. He gave it back obviously and then I sold the set later on for 80m.

But I guess my case is different since he is my brother and we live together and I didnt make him give me anything back in return plus I introduced AL to him so was just helping him to make a bit of gold. he farmed like 5m lol noob ik.

Bottomline: If you are genuinely helping, you can be rest assured you won't get banned. I previously bought gears for friends in-game ranging from 5-10m but they scammed me so dont trust randoms. It is kindly like giving away your gold which you can't be banned for.

Shubham
03-26-2018, 11:41 AM
I once bought 70m worth of gold loot gear to farm ( made like 15m and got bored ) so ended up giving them to my brother to farm with. He gave it back obviously and then I sold the set later on for 80m.

But I guess my case is different since he is my brother and we live together and I didnt make him give me anything back in return plus I introduced AL to him so was just helping him to make a bit of gold. he farmed like 5m lol noob ik.

Bottomline: If you are genuinely helping, you can be rest assured you won't get banned. I previously bought gears for friends in-game ranging from 5-10m but they scammed me so dont trust randoms. It is kindly like giving away your gold which you can't be banned for.

Wts ur saying is of lending stuffs it's different WT i am asking is of pure gold lending or helping friends.those two different things

Latinman
03-26-2018, 12:00 PM
I got banned 2 years ago just for said Western union in game. I asked for proofs because they said Ban for sell gold in game, but they Never gave me proofs about that only repeat ban for sell or buy gold in game zzzzz And i only speak spanish in game!!.
My ign: Darkluciferxx

Justg
03-26-2018, 01:02 PM
I got banned 2 years ago just for said Western union in game. I asked for proofs because they said Ban for sell gold in game, but they Never gave me proofs about that only repeat ban for sell or buy gold in game zzzzz And i only speak spanish in game!!.
My ign: Darkluciferxx

C'mon man, you very specifically asked to buy an account!

We ban people who do things that harm the community or our business. Those that we ban almost always proclaim innocence (like the above poster).

We do offer ways to view the TOS in game, and here on the forums, but it has been said a few times already in this thread:

Don't do things you think you should not do and you generally won't get banned.

If you do get banned and think it is by accident, let us know, we are generally very quick to rectify those situations.

If you are just playing innocent then you needn't bother, and sometimes we'll actually spider out and ban the rest of your accounts.

In short:

Play nice people!

Nightwatched
03-26-2018, 01:03 PM
i jus feel if we get a CLEAR set of rules, we would abide by its every word.
but
atm we dont know what we do is after all a ban-able offence or not.

i can see playing super fair is no worry but some situations will prompt you to take a bit risky route but still fair.. bit what if that gets a ban..
if we knew each and every thing to NOT do.. we will not even go in those small mistaken paths not just for the community but also for the sake of our time, money and effort spent in game.

*a small example:

There was once a talk with my friend who slowly asked me to get a suitable good ign for my charactar and proceeded to talk about it even when i said thos shouldnt be done..
he even offered an ign to me for an item i had. Should i proceed to talk to him anf make him understand on this topic or unfriend and leave?..
what if the "explaining to him" part is somehow used against me...

ty

Justg
03-26-2018, 01:07 PM
i jus feel if we get a CLEAR set of rules, we would abide by its every word.
but
atm we dont know what we do is after all a ban-able offence or not.

i can see playing super fair is no worry but some situations will prompt you to take a bit risky route but still fair.. bit what if that gets a ban..
if we knew each and every thing to NOT do.. we will not even go in those small mistaken paths not just for the community but also for the sake of our time, money and effort spent in game.

*a small example:

There was once a talk with my friend who slowly asked me to get a suitable good ign for my charactar and proceeded to talk about it even when i said thos shouldnt be done..
he even offered an ign to me for an item i had. Should i proceed to talk to him anf make him understand on this topic or unfriend and leave?..
what if the "explaining to him" part is somehow used against me...

ty

In this case we should be able to clearly see you were not trying to sell your name by your chat.

"Do Right and Fear Not"

(this is some of my favorite graffiti scrawled on the wall at our local watering hole)

Susanne
03-26-2018, 01:50 PM
I think what's happened is some people have protested their innocence so convincingly that we've believed them when they've said they got a ban just for giving someone a lot of gold. They most likely did something quite different. I remember when people would come online to say their account had been hacked and stolen. When I asked how that could possibly happen, they would act all mysterious and say it can happen to anyone. For almost a year I played as a guest because of that lie. That takes me back a few years... *nostalgic moment*.

Fyrce
03-26-2018, 01:58 PM
Not one person has admitted to me that they gave out their logins or emails. Ever. They prefer to say someone mysteriously guessed their login after a few billion tries. Because this is the biggest game in the world, of course.

Or their brother/cousin/uncle/friend did it.

Geusaquc
03-26-2018, 08:52 PM
Multiple accounts open in chrome.
That one got me when everyone was opening effigies that way for orc tags for glintset. Didn’t even know it was against ToS and after a brief skim over them, still didn’t find the section it was mentioned in.
But, it’s like getting scammed, most of us learn from our mistake and don’t do it again! #currencycommassavelives

Nightwatched
03-26-2018, 10:44 PM
In this case we should be able to clearly see you were not trying to sell your name by your chat.

"Do Right and Fear Not"

(this is some of my favorite graffiti scrawled on the wall at our local watering hole)

WOW!
ty for clarification...
I get what your saying G, but can i please get clarified about another instance..
i have 2 brothers who play this game.. sometimes they borrow my stuff and i restrain from giving them gold whatsover because i thought its ban-able via forums..
they both arent on forums.

what if my they do something banable in their acc and i mean a literally a ban-able offence.
would i be banned also - if he has used my devices at home. (which mostly, i play on.. )

we only have 2 pcs at home and they sometimes logged in to their accs via both including my pc which i use for my acc...

iceking
03-27-2018, 09:45 PM
hi guys,
and "playing fair " does not give a gooood idea of what i should avoid and what not.

i know this type of topic was flagged saying that cheaters will find loopholes and avoid getting bans by G himself but..

i would like to know the major cases of bans which are not mentioned in the ToS in a set of words more UNDERSTANDABLE.

2.)impersonating devs.
4.)acc sharing

so i think you should put up a huge bulletin of rules (which if broken) will result in(what type) of ban!

i think playing fair and breaking some unknown rule by indulging in some unknown talk could get you banned..

if a exhaustive rule list was put up and shared to all people and THEN the banning process is carried out.. i think that is better.
and if it would come..

i personally would abide by it to the fullest and also be happy that i am not at risk if i do a particular thing or say something..

tyAgree

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Cvrrent
03-27-2018, 10:42 PM
hi guys,

2.)impersonating devs.
4.)acc sharing

and if it would come..

ty+1

This is because I recently got banned under "Violating Terms of service"

I have not done anything wrong or illegal in game and was banned out of the blue. The ban time is forever. I've wrote to support but have failed to receive an answer

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Justg
03-28-2018, 07:58 AM
This is because I recently got banned under "Violating Terms of service" I have not done anything wrong or illegal in game and was banned out of the blue.

Does this sound familiar:

Cvrrent: Need a good ign. You know someone selling?
Cvrrent: I was buying igns. So wanted to know

Anyone seeing a pattern here?

TipsyLife
03-28-2018, 08:03 AM

Cvrrent:Need a good ign. You know someone selling?
Cvrrent:I was buying igns. So wanted to know

Anyone seeing a pattern here?I like how u tell people offense on forums...it's a fast reply and people can know asap...continue to do this more often

Sariita
03-28-2018, 06:21 PM
Lmaoo seriously, c'mon who reads TOS..noobs will just click accept..I didn't find out about the TOS untill a year ago and I been playing for 4 years now

Umm... I'm THAT person that reads ToS's, user manuals and any rules just because.

I'm weird, I know.

Azerothraven
03-28-2018, 06:25 PM
I like how u tell people offense on forums...it's a fast reply and people can know asap...continue to do this more often

Big no. Think about the consequences of this

Tippertwo
03-28-2018, 06:35 PM
Umm... I'm THAT person that reads ToS's, user manuals and any rules just because.

I'm weird, I know.
Why would you do that when you can find out the hard way ... ;)
Haha jk. I'm that kind of person who doesn't read manuals, finds out how to do it herself, only because she doesn't have the patience for it.

TipsyLife
03-28-2018, 08:13 PM
Big no. Think about the consequences of thisConsequences of what exactly?

PsychoNuke
03-28-2018, 10:20 PM
I wish people read TOS, and Forum rules.
I wish people have common sense, social ethics and kindness.
I wish people give constructive comments instead of ranting.
I wish people help others instead of quoting others to preach about it.
I wish people stop quotting others to start pointless conversations that adds no value to their existence.
I wish everything to be fair.

But then...
Some people are stupid and there is no medicine to cure that.

Paw
03-29-2018, 08:27 AM
I wish people read TOS, and Forum rules.
I wish people have common sense, social ethics and kindness.
I wish people give constructive comments instead of ranting.
I wish people help others instead of quoting others to preach about it.
I wish people stop quotting others to start pointless conversations that adds no value to their existence.
I wish everything to be fair.

But then...
Some people are stupid and there is no medicine to cure that.

I admit i rant a lot but its more out of frustration than anything else. Believe me when i say no one would be happier than me if AL was thriving again with hundreds of thousand new players coming in monthly, guilds full of people and everyone having fun and enjoying themselves.

AL over the years has been a getaway for me. Been somewhere i go to when i feel down or need a break from the real world stress. Somwhere i could just turn off and casually play with my friends and have fun. Just recently the game has become more stressful with all the plat content and heavy reliance on plat. Most of my old friends and guildies have either quit or become inactive. New players i introduce to the game get bored and cant keep up with the Xp needs and have no viable way to make gold. For the most part we cant even help them for 10 days because they cant trade and they give up.

Agree or disagree ive put a lot of time and effort into this game and love it to bits. May not be so obvious at times but there is some method to this madness.

Nightwatched
03-29-2018, 09:10 AM
I admit i rant a lot but its more out of frustration than anything else. Believe me when i say no one would be happier than me if AL was thriving again with hundreds of thousand new players coming in monthly, guilds full of people and everyone having fun and enjoying themselves.

AL over the years has been a getaway for me. Been somewhere i go to when i feel down or need a break from the real world stress. Somwhere i could just turn off and casually play with my friends and have fun. Just recently the game has become more stressful with all the plat content and heavy reliance on plat. Most of my old friends and guildies have either quit or become inactive. New players i introduce to the game get bored and cant keep up with the Xp needs and have no viable way to make gold. For the most part we cant even help them for 10 days because they cant trade and they give up.

Agree or disagree ive put a lot of time and effort into this game and love it to bits. May not be so obvious at times but there is some method to this madness.

Bro the thing is im sure more than 80% agree with what you say exactly.
same introducing friends and them quitting happened to me too..
but the thing is the game has moved on from that point.
there can be many factors affecting this..
even different type of pressures on the company to generate money or anything i dont know for sure.. but all i can say is it has moved on.
we need to see how wr can be happy again in this scenario and just ask them changes without asking them to REVERT BACK.
Im sure they wont and cannot.

i agree twinking was so good back then.. bit there have been many new content released DELIBERATELY just to cut off twinking and to promote endgame..
I Highly doubt we will see twinking again but.. im going to create a thread on that..i have a very futile idea to revive..

Paw
03-29-2018, 01:46 PM
Bro the thing is im sure more than 80% agree with what you say exactly.
same introducing friends and them quitting happened to me too..
but the thing is the game has moved on from that point.
there can be many factors affecting this..
even different type of pressures on the company to generate money or anything i dont know for sure.. but all i can say is it has moved on.
we need to see how wr can be happy again in this scenario and just ask them changes without asking them to REVERT BACK.
Im sure they wont and cannot.

i agree twinking was so good back then.. bit there have been many new content released DELIBERATELY just to cut off twinking and to promote endgame..
I Highly doubt we will see twinking again but.. im going to create a thread on that..i have a very futile idea to revive..

Agree with everything you say but i really wished they did more to encourage new players and make it easier for them. Just giving them Xp isnt the way. They level fast and then dont know what to do or how to progress. Something to work towards as you grind up and a gold making method at all levels would be a step in the right direction.

I do not ask for myself. I have 3 toons sitting happily in M6 on most occasions. Just something to really help the newbies as these are the ones who will potentially make the company money in the long run. Paw will rant n rave then carry on farming cos ive been doing this for years now. Newbies will just quit. Off topic but im a Woman lol.

Iliketolol
03-29-2018, 01:50 PM
lmao all the people saying " i hope everyone read tos", " you mustve done somthing bad"..i hope all of you also get perma man ramdomly and you get only 1 line copy paste reply from support. only then you will understand the ground reality .

if you dont trust my words just go to appstore or google play scroll down the recent reviews. theres not 1 or 2 or 100, there are over thousands and thousands of cases just like these.

is arcane really dying or is it purposely being killed? by these constant ban waves which can trigger even from just buying or selling something at auction.

very serious matter imo,need more clarification .

Paw
03-29-2018, 01:55 PM
lmao all the people saying " i hope everyone read tos", " you mustve done somthing bad"..i hope all of you also get perma man ramdomly and you get only 1 line copy paste reply from support. only then you will understand the ground reality .

if you dont trust my words just go to appstore or google play scroll down the recent reviews. theres not 1 or 2 or 100, there are over thousands and thousands of cases just like these.

is arcane really dying or is it purposely being killed? by these constant ban waves which can trigger even from just buying or selling something at auction.

Im no Dev nor am i part of the STS team but i can tell u that no one is banned from just buying and selling in Auction. Accusing STS of intentionally trying to derail or kill off their own bread and butter is... i dunno what to say to u dude. Im speechless

Justg
03-29-2018, 02:06 PM

You were banned for buying/ selling gold via western union, and rebanned when we found out you came back. Clear enough?

As to the 1-stars about being banned, just as here people proclaim their innocence (see above) when guilty, they do so in reviews as well.

It's them lashing out because they got caught doing something they were not supposed to be doing.

We don't put up with cheating because it hurts those who play fairly. We'll take the 1-star reviews to keep everyone on a level playing field.

Tejci
03-29-2018, 03:40 PM
Can you look into my case? Ign: tejci

Justg
03-29-2018, 04:18 PM
Just as an FYI, when you privately tell two people "This is **********", we might think you are *********.

********* is not welcome in our game for reasons previously stated, and you can see how associating with banned folks can be unhealthy for your account as well.

Regardless, after significant investigation, I've unbanned Tejci.

Avaree
03-29-2018, 04:23 PM
I heard a cheer roar thru arlor (:

markonibg
03-29-2018, 04:24 PM
Thanks Justig... Tejci is one of the honest player in game.

Allset
10-05-2018, 01:30 PM

You could get banned I mean you are hiding your ip address and using ip's from other countries. But if the script is running the lag will be noticeable on your ping. So just logout stop the script & relog.

ezkinita
10-07-2018, 04:27 AM
And also naughty [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Sent from my CPH1729 using Tapatalk

jade10
10-07-2018, 04:51 AM
+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anehazaz
10-09-2018, 07:30 AM

Cvrrent: Need a good ign. You know someone selling?
Cvrrent: I was buying igns. So wanted to know

Anyone seeing a pattern here?
He who doth protest too much!

tahtto007
10-09-2018, 08:27 AM
They should give us a warning before perma ban im banned forever till now from my main for shouting wanted to trade runescape 3 gold to al gold without any warnings like mutes or such and i was new to this game and how do i know this game ban one for intergame trading.....( in fact i dint even traded any and i dont scam you can check my stats on runescape ign Pop Queen) i thought its ok to trade from game to game and not for real world currency. If i was muted or pmed by any devs i will immediately stop but no i just got banned out of nowhere without any warnings. I really wish dev can unban my main its already been more than a year :(

richiewalz
10-09-2018, 12:42 PM

Cvrrent:Need a good ign. You know someone selling?
Cvrrent:I was buying igns. So wanted to know

Anyone seeing a pattern here?Got you on the spot there...haha

Great job devs!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Brightpink
10-10-2018, 12:23 PM
Can u please look into my account? I have 2 samsung tablets, 1 samsung phone, and had recently gotten a new apple iPad right before I was banned. I use them all. All my tablets and phone were device banned. Ty ign pinky