PDA

View Full Version : Oh hey der

Befs
03-25-2018, 12:54 PM
So I haven't played this game in a while (61 cap I think idk how long ago that was but that's my level so I'm just guessing).

I'm a decently geared mage (I think) with SnS, Nekro, Toor, and a few other decent pets. What should my goal be? I'm kinda lost and don't see any new areas since the mausoleum and graveyard (which I haven't really run much I only have like 7.5k points).

So what do I do?

P.S. Any active guilds out there? I've been a long time member of Trinity Knights but the guild is no longer active soooo...

Nessa
03-25-2018, 01:48 PM
hi befs welcome back to AL :) im not much active in game anymore and not really active on forum either, but for some reason i came to read and saw ur post and had to answear :) might catch u in game!

Spheresome
03-25-2018, 01:54 PM
Want to Join My guild? <Virtual Riot> we are a relatively active guild, primarily focused on helping the mid game player reach end game. It might not be "advanced" enough of a guild for you but I'd be happy to invite you if you wish to join!

I primarily recommed attemptin to level up to 66 (check out marsu4u yt channel he has some awesome XP guides) and then attempting to finish the somberholt campaign and reach the sixth floor of the mausoleum if you have not done so already. Then stay tuned for the arlorian egg fest which should be happening around next week ^_^

Suentous PO
03-25-2018, 02:55 PM
Hey bud good to see you back, hope all is well.
I'd agree with Spheresome above about leveling up, this guide may be of help,
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?375038-Daily-XP-Quests

They recently upped some of the xp quests so it's easier, and it pays a lil to do daily. Other than that esg is still a popular goldfarm map if your sick of grave/maus. Unlocking m5+ is worth it if the grind doesn't kill ya.
Hmu in game if you need anything ign suentous