PDA

View Full Version : I need a 51-55 bear build

Zeubermensch
11-08-2011, 03:04 PM
I have a lvl 52 bear that is currently dual spec. Str/Dex. I have all the gear I need. I just really need some skills. Who is worthy at this lvl? And thanks before hand. :)

Imsebastiaanl
11-08-2011, 03:24 PM
I have a lvl 52 bear that is currently dual spec. Str/Dex. I have all the gear I need. I just really need some skills. Who is worthy at this lvl? And thanks before hand. :)
6 rage, 6 hell scream, 6 iron blood, 6 beckon, 6 stomp, 6 crushing blow, 6 evade, 3 all slashes. I think str is the best. This is for pvp! Hope I helped!

Zeubermensch
11-08-2011, 03:33 PM
Awesome thanks! Any tips on combos?

Zeubermensch
11-08-2011, 03:35 PM
Weirdly enough. My build was already very similar.. Other than 2 v slash, 2 crip, 5 SMS.. I'm changing it now.

xbabybugszx
11-10-2011, 02:04 PM
Im a very pro dexbear lvl55 :). But at lvl52 you would spend alot of gold on good gear like Raid Roach and Sewer King. So i recommend leveling to 55 and get a lvl55 Custom set like me. Or mix it up and use STR armor and a Custom recurve for better armor. I have been in all pvp level caps so i am very experienced in builds and making combos depending on my opponents. but if you would like to do alot of damage in a short amount of time use this build. 6rage,6iron,6evade,6heall scream,6 crush blow,6 Super mega slash, and the rest is up to you. Combo just beckon stomp, or make up your own. I wont say my combo kus thats a secret :D . Hope this helped

crestmage
11-10-2011, 07:57 PM
Im a very pro dexbear lvl55 :). But at lvl52 you would spend alot of gold on good gear like Raid Roach and Sewer King. So i recommend leveling to 55 and get a lvl55 Custom set like me. Or mix it up and use STR armor and a Custom recurve for better armor. I have been in all pvp level caps so i am very experienced in builds and making combos depending on my opponents. but if you would like to do alot of damage in a short amount of time use this build. 6rage,6iron,6evade,6heall scream,6 crush blow,6 Super mega slash, and the rest is up to you. Combo just beckon stomp, or make up your own. I wont say my combo kus thats a secret :D . Hope this helped

Uhhh "pro" dex bear??? ><

ur combo: buff, beckon, scream, crushing blow, stomp, rest is slash. Then repeat. Its basically what all bears are using right now.

xbabybugszx
11-11-2011, 12:35 PM

Uhhh "pro" dex bear??? ><

ur combo: buff, beckon, scream, crushing blow, stomp, rest is slash. Then repeat. Its basically what all bears are using right now.
Yes "pro" i call myself pro because of the fact i have been in all pvp level caps. I have been in lvl10,15,25,35,45 and now 55. I am experienced in all pvp level caps and have good builds in each one. And i remember seeing you in pvp the other day and i beat you in a 1v1 match :D

crestmage
11-13-2011, 01:05 AM
Yes "pro" i call myself pro because of the fact i have been in all pvp level caps. I have been in lvl10,15,25,35,45 and now 55. I am experienced in all pvp level caps and have good builds in each one. And i remember seeing you in pvp the other day and i beat you in a 1v1 match :D

Lol rlly? interesting, cuz i dont have any inkling bout it. btw we met today and i killed u(repeatedly) :)
btw being in many lvl pvp doesnt make u a "pro". ur still weak, no pun intended.

xbabybugszx
11-13-2011, 01:28 AM

Lol rlly? interesting, cuz i dont have any inkling bout it. btw we met today and i killed u(repeatedly) :)
btw being in many lvl pvp doesnt make u a "pro". ur still weak, no pun intended.
Lol' yuh killed me with the help of that bear. Kusz it was FFA. So no real fights there :D .

mejslll
11-13-2011, 01:28 AM
6 rage, 6 hell scream, 6 iron blood, 6 beckon, 6 stomp, 6 crushing blow, 6 evade, 3 all slashes. I think str is the best. This is for pvp! Hope I helped!

key is to get your hit up as a bear... beckon/stomp wont be very effective unde 92 hit - at 92 hit and above you are good.

as for combo... hint hint - read your "ranges" on beckon, hell scream, crushing blow, stomp - slash - slash - slash

BUFF taunt like your are spaming it to death

crestmage
11-14-2011, 09:52 AM
Lol' yuh killed me with the help of that bear. Kusz it was FFA. So no real fights there :D .

Meh. NO talk bout these in forums now...:) Ill see u in-game:emmersed:

Zeubermensch
11-16-2011, 01:16 AM
Ive invested some money in somw good gear. i also did a respec on my skills, i adjusted them to my liking. Ive had neverending fights with a lot of ppl.. when i run out of mana, i die... lol

Elitephonix
11-16-2011, 09:54 PM
PVP Me ill take u on with just 11 percent of battery (BTW BAttery is almost 10)