Sent from my Moto C Plus using Tapatalk

danishahmed
03-27-2018, 07:48 AM
2,3&4 in planar arena read the description. Solo is better

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Ebebaarave
03-27-2018, 07:48 AM

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalkyeah, but how to do????

Ebebaarave
03-27-2018, 07:50 AM

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalkmushroom madness, is what only i understood. in other both i didnt even understood what to do

danishahmed
03-27-2018, 07:52 AM
mushroom madness, is what only i understood. in other both i didnt even understood what to do

Sent from my Moto C Plus using TapatalkChild's play is getting the goblin boss i guess which is an additional boss which appear rarely in the arena if u complete all arena aps u get dimensional gladiator ap the original gladiator

Ebebaarave
03-27-2018, 07:54 AM
Child's play is getting the goblin boss i guess which is an additional boss which appear rarely in the arena if u complete all arena aps u get dimensional gladiator ap the original gladiator

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalkoh thanks for it danish. and what about 1st and 5th?

danishahmed
03-27-2018, 07:57 AM
oh thanks for it danish. and what about 1st and 5th?

Sent from my Moto C Plus using TapatalkThey are available in different maps. Google it u will find the thread

Ebebaarave
03-27-2018, 07:57 AM
They are available in different maps. Google it u will find the thread

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalkhmm... ok

Susanne
03-27-2018, 01:21 PM
I found Krunch in Kracken normal map. Skratch is usually in tombs like Kraag or Watchers. He was getting to be quite a frequent visitor in there and not so elusive. Amra-zu lurks around in the Dead City, usually Arcanum, Ripper is in Kracken and Argex..gosh it's that long ago since I got them, I hope I spelt the names correctly.. he's in Nordr, usually Oltgar or Valheim. Oh..got Bael in Kracken too, first map. The Mushroom madness is in planar arena. Best to solo this and stand your toon near gate keeping still. The more you move the more mushrooms come. You need to get through it with Rutger and mushrooms if my memory serves me well. If you don't get hit by mushrooms you get the Achievement. If I made any errors.. I'm sure someone will correct them. Good luck :)

Ebebaarave
03-27-2018, 01:46 PM
I found Krunch in Kracken normal map. Skratch is usually in tombs like Kraag or Watchers. He was getting to be quite a frequent visitor in there and not so elusive. Amra-zu lurks around in the Dead City, usually Arcanum, Ripper is in Kracken and Argex..gosh it's that long ago since I got them, I hope I spelt the names correctly.. he's in Nordr, usually Oltgar or Valheim. Oh..got Bael in Kracken too, first map. The Mushroom madness is in planar arena. Best to solo this and stand your toon near gate keeping still. The more you move the more mushrooms come. You need to get through it with Rutger and mushrooms if my memory serves me well. If you don't get hit by mushrooms you get the Achievement. If I made any errors.. I'm sure someone will correct them. Good luck :)thank u very much susanne

PsychoNuke
03-29-2018, 08:31 AM
1) Krunch 2 [Last sighted 2 days ago at Oltgar keep after boss dies]
Check the link for other maps (Location will be at the boss)
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?109501-Krunch-2-has-been-found

2) Original Dimensional Gladiator - Complete all Achievements for Planar Arena.
3) Child's play - Special Goblin boss that appears randomly in Planar Arena.
4) Mushroom Madness - Kill Rutgr in mushroom stage, make sure you dont get hit by any mushrooms.

5) The Elusive four

Scratch - K3 & WT4. (mob - Skeleton) [Last sighting KM3]
First Mate Ripper - Grog Beach & Skull Cove (mob - Sharkman?) [Last sighting Grog Beach]
Amra-zu - Tower of Mardrom & Arcanum Castle (mob - Big Demon) - [Most sighted in Tower of Mardrom]
Agrex - Halls of Valheim, Crystal Caverns & Oltgar Keep (mob - Big Ice Element). [Most sighted in Oltgar Keep]

Good Luck.