PDA

View Full Version : St Paddy's Event Feedback Request

Justg
03-27-2018, 09:32 AM
Hey folks, we'd love some feedback on the last event.

- Was it too short, too long, or just right?
- How did you enjoy the challenge?
- Were the rewards adequate? Too little? Too much?
- What was it missing?
- How would you change it in the future?

Let us know, and thanks!

DalleManden
03-27-2018, 09:35 AM
I think in addition to the items in the vendor, it would have been cool if there was a untradeable vanity set perhaps like the cupid set to spice things a little bit up.

unbuiltstring
03-27-2018, 09:36 AM
it was really event, the timing of the event was perfect the rewards were too little(talking abt drop of 5k points from currency chests was nearly close to 0) smashing of barrels was a new thing and was controversy some enjoyed some didnt

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

phillyr
03-27-2018, 09:41 AM
I enjoyed the event, I think 1 week would have been looking enough imo. I would like to see(even if it's just one a year) an event like the first one. Everybody raved about how much fun it was hunting portals and then the event map together. Brought guildies and friends together in a way these energy events just don't do. The content for this mini event was more than adequate if you ask me. The crate vanities are very nice. And the grog is silly XD nice touch

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

boljackz
03-27-2018, 09:44 AM
rewards should be tradable poeple spent millions and real money to buy kits they also expect something in return

Qevy
03-27-2018, 09:46 AM
The idea for the event was incredibly great! :)
Some tier-like rewards for points would be better(like some tokens or special vanity at some amount of points)
And the vendor had to have more items for sale
Everything else was perfect ty for event :D

Sent from my LG-K430 using Tapatalk

nmircheva
03-27-2018, 09:49 AM

- What was it missing?

Let us know, and thanks!

Hello,
I enjoyed this event, was different, we needed to play solo for max points [emoji854]
But points were only for lb,
For sure I would prefer to get tier rewards also [emoji2]
Also can please fix the banner, coz my rogue is stabbed in the leg [emoji86]
Thank you
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180327/e90e1e7e158b54c47e7617751b79b824.jpg https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180327/cbd5efed0927a63f60b9aa267fee5a41.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Java
03-27-2018, 09:50 AM
The event was nice but perhaps a bit too long. It had a mini-event feel and would have been better at about 1 week IMO.

Cvrrent
03-27-2018, 09:53 AM
The idea for the event was incredibly great! :)
Some tier-like rewards for points would be better(like some tokens or special vanity at some amount of points)
And the vendor had to have more items for sale
Everything else was perfect ty for event :D

Sent from my LG-K430 using TapatalkWhat fun exactly did you experience in the event? Too much entertainment by smashing useless barrels?

I don't think the event was very creative and was just conducted for the sake of it.
Because there was nothing much to loot in this event(as you would expect on a "luck" event). Also the vanities and other items were also very limited. In almost 75% of the tavern crates. I got rare and common house items. Wasn't the drops supposed to be better because this was a lucky event after all

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Drevex
03-27-2018, 09:54 AM
I mean, event was good, but a little boring. I would add tiers and more items to vendor, I mean this event was good for lb runners not much for normal players. I have to thank you for nice graphic of vanity from ST.P. And finally I would add something like altar from valentine event, some altar which send u to another map when u have an item like on valentine, love letter, there it can be leprechaun paper :-). And thats all.

Qevy
03-27-2018, 10:07 AM
What fun exactly did you experience in the event? Too much entertainment by smashing useless barrels?

I don't think the event was very creative and was just conducted for the sake of it.
Because there was nothing much to loot in this event(as you would expect on a "luck" event). Also the vanities and other items were also very limited. In almost 75% of the tavern crates. I got rare and common house items. Wasn't the drops supposed to be better because this was a lucky event after all

Sent from my GT-N7100 using TapatalkWell i respect ur opinion [emoji14] i liked that sts made something new and am srry that u did not enjoy ur event :)

Cvrrent
03-27-2018, 10:17 AM
Well i respect ur opinion [emoji14] i liked that sts made something new and am srry that u did not enjoy ur event :)

Sent from my LG-K430 using TapatalkWell if STS try out something new, it should be fun too, not just in their viewpoint but also ours. Some gamers could be asked their opinions about the idea of the event

evilmorty
03-27-2018, 10:19 AM
I would say that event was to long and without tiers, points were high for a run and anyone could have solo the event. Plat tier could have been like 50k? Maybe at bronze you get 2 currency yes and 3 clover yes, silver 1, 1 pull tavern chest and 4 currency chest, gold 2 1 pull tavern chest,5 leprechaun hunter elixir (to help increases relic drop rate), plat tier would be 15 leprechaun hunter elixir 6 currency chest/lucky relic and 3 opened tavern chest.

Justg
03-27-2018, 10:19 AM
Some gamers could be asked their opinions about the idea of the event

Please see the title of the thread you are replying in.

Qevy
03-27-2018, 10:23 AM
Please see the title of the thread you are replying in.Lol
Ur right g xD

Xxkayakxx
03-27-2018, 10:25 AM
From the point of view of a non-lb runner:
- as mini event was long. Changing nothing but lenght (1 week) and as minievent would be very good imo.
- always nice to have crates you can open with very good rewards. And no plats involved ;) also many people made a lot of money due to tavern chests (thanks to the low drop rate of the vanities), so Imo casual player appreciated it.
- grog was funny XD
All criticism I would have are because I still have Lovecraft event in mind and that event was simply great xD
As 1 week event would be ok to have no tiers but for 2 weeks would be nice to have step-rewards. And more vendors rewards (why to run if not for spending ur tokens? Variety is always good).
As some people already said, just smashing barrels wasn’t really challenging xD only challenge was to keep the pace of rushing runners ....or to have the patience to wait for really slow ones xD

Justg
03-27-2018, 10:27 AM
I still have Lovecraft event in mind and that event was simply great xD

Follow up question: What was great about Lovecraft?

Cvrrent
03-27-2018, 10:30 AM
Follow up question: What was great about Lovecraft?Well Lovecraft event had the new Sets and also the boss had good loots. Moreover the event was fun as the maps were big and also mini-boss was included. I personally feel that Lovecraft event was wider and much more creative than the recent event. More vanities,loots,etc

danishahmed
03-27-2018, 10:32 AM
What i noticed was map didn't give any energy essence, should've added in those barrels

No tiers so basically u aren't getting any sure reward if u r running the event.. which is demotivating

Maybe should've removed the time limit thing so ppl just don't go in rush to smash barrels and get frustrated when they didn't do within time limit(which was fixed later tho extended time)

Yep event should've been short cuz there weren't any good drops in map

MERITS:

OP STUFFS from this event loved new furnishings, vanities, grog thing Is crazy *.*

The idea i think was good cuz u could do solo maps, specially for Wars who were left behind cuz of huge health of bosses like brood and hugthulu

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Arojiks
03-27-2018, 10:43 AM
Put tier in event :)

Azerothraven
03-27-2018, 10:45 AM

2 week is good

The remapping was extremely annoying and a major reason why I didn't run event.
I liked the time frame of the event.
Reward was not good ( would prefer more farmable variety) but I understand that we can't have every events like Winter 2017.

- What was it missing?

No farmable/ profitable thing from playing
Loot Restriction was a bad idea ( but I get why it was done and was better for the economy )

1. To be honestly it was kinda a good idea to make this event more about vanity and housing. +1 ( wrong section )
2. Needed more loot
3. Make it less remaps but idea was excellent but not practical for a lot of people
4. Untradeable vanity was a major turn off
5. No incentive to keep running e.g tiers or rewards
6. Add a trophy for house decorations please
7. I like AL hehe random :)

Xxkayakxx
03-27-2018, 10:45 AM
Follow up question: What was great about Lovecraft?
Keyword I think was “balance”
- casual players could drop endless set while plat player rose. Toghether had good reasons to run cause those sets are both good
- right drop rate of lovecraft chests. Not too low not too much
- map was big and many reasons to run it! Candy farm, letter farm, boss (just miniboss was kinda useless). And map was not too hard or too easy, was (imo) the right ratio effort/fun
- good energy drop rate
- nice vendor rewards
- gold title (new)
- nice banner for lb
I’m sure I’m missing other things, the fact is I simply can’t find something I didn’t appreciated :)

Reakmgc
03-27-2018, 10:52 AM
- casual players could drop endless set while plat player rose. Toghether had good reasons to run cause those sets are both good
- map was big and many reasons to run it! Candy farm, letter farm, boss (just miniboss was kinda useless). And map was not too hard or too easy, was (imo) the right ratio effort/fun
- good energy drop rate
- nice vendor rewards
- gold title (new)
- nice banner for lb
I’m sure I’m missing other things, the fact is I simply can’t find something I didn’t appreciated :)+1

Sent from my SM-G720N0 using Tapatalk

Screenshotz
03-27-2018, 11:17 AM
1 week would have been enough for me, but maybe lb runners needed 2 weeks. The portals were extremely annoying, one big map would have been better. A boss would have been nice for this event.
Token vendor was a disappointment, at least one vanity would have been nice. Tradeable or untradeable. Not much to loot in the event zone, although I looted 2 Lucky Relics :). Energy essences should have been lootable and maybe some furniture. Quests would have been nice too, was surprised that there wasn’t a daily quest for tokens. Last but not least...tier rewards. Tier rewards = motivation. A new pet for gold tier would have been great :)

DmgDealer
03-27-2018, 11:46 AM
- Was it too short, too long, or just right? I would have prefered 2 days of this event.
- How did you enjoy the challenge? What challenge?
- Were the rewards adequate? Too little? Too much? Rewards were ok, but Id prefer not to see old vanitys being brought back.
- What was it missing? Entertainment, I didn't find it fun smashing barrels 200 runs straight.
- How would you change it in the future? Smaller events should last for a couple of days and Id prefer events to start in fridays.

Overall I like where this game is heading right now and I feel lika a everything is well balanced. All that is lacking in my opinion is weekend events (make something lika a world boss event)

phillyr
03-27-2018, 11:47 AM
Well Lovecraft event had the new Sets and also the boss had good loots. Moreover the event was fun as the maps were big and also mini-boss was included. I personally feel that Lovecraft event was wider and much more creative than the recent event. More vanities,loots,etc

Sent from my GT-N7100 using TapatalkYea, I agree. Lovecraft was bigger, but this was just a mini event. Lovecraft was more involved and quite fun but...I'm still not a fan at all of needing a special elixer to loot goodies tho. I feel like I'm getting squeezed for plat-gold just to play the game.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

DmgDealer
03-27-2018, 11:56 AM
What was great about love event was big map and bosses, also drops from bosses motivated me to run event again and again.
1 thing I would change is the cost of vanitys. I would like to see 5-10k tokens vanitys so auctions wouldn't be full of them and also make a tier requirements for some shop items.

ciagenny
03-27-2018, 12:17 PM
The first thing I notice is the lb banner. It is so op, the best banner design I've seen lately unlike the previous banner which couldn't even make a smooth circle (talking about 3d design) lol sorry sts. Animation of gold dropping is goooood.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

inoxera
03-27-2018, 12:45 PM

- What was it missing?

Let us know, and thanks!

really enjoy the event because im on top 10. excited for a good looking vanity and after event ends it a big dissapointment bec vanity is untradable. i expect alot and waste gold in event but not worth on it. 2 weeks with short sleep. if i knew it at the start maybe i just chill outside..

Oakmaiden
03-27-2018, 01:45 PM
Agree with one week duration. Each tavern could have a mini boss or Irate Customers to battle.Was mostly disappointed that some of the vanities weren’t available at token vendor. I also missed craftable chest recipe to convert Twilight locks. Super A+ to the new vanity designs. Over all I give 3 1/2 stars out of 5.

im jeff
03-27-2018, 01:53 PM

- What was it missing?

Let us know, and thanks!

Was it too short, too long, or just right? Just Right
- How did you enjoy the challenge? It was the best event to make gold other then eggzavior because this event u earn 200k gold for running the map 20x or so
- Were the rewards adequate? Too little? Too much? Too little tbh
- What was it missing? Bosses for more tokens
- How would you change it in the future? Add more vanities (NOT LB), keep the crate smashing keep the token gain the same. add bosses, buy a 5000 order point item for 5000 tokens people need this.

Flamesofanger
03-27-2018, 01:55 PM
I loved that the event was 2 weeks, it gave us a lot of time to earn profits thanks to those amazing tavern crawl crates!

and all of those green grog mugs was clogging up the inventory, which is fine but should've cost like i think at least 1 gold coin or 5 gold coins to

liquidate it, and i think in the future the npc that teleport's us to the event zone should be a portal instead cause i've seen quite a lot of people getting confused to where the

event npc that teleport's you to the event zone was located at.

Also maybe the green grog mugs should give us a small tiny little sweet buff for drinking it in the future? :D

Flamesofanger
03-27-2018, 01:58 PM
Please see the title of the thread you are replying in.

hahahaha this made my day x'D

Shubham
03-27-2018, 02:28 PM
Firstly thank for such continues events makes ppl to play more
1)About the length of the event it was perfect 2 weeks is good not short not long
2)There was no challenge at all tbh breaking barrels is easy .it would be nicer if we had a main boss on the last tavern if could finish the rest in some speculated time and the boss would had give some drops dat way it would be challenging a bit i guess
3)the rewards from the maps wer not at all adequate the maps hard dropped anything apart the luck relic dat was so rare .
4) the vanity ideas were cool but 1k tokens for a single drop was a bit much .
5)event is suppose to have tiers it was missing that .reward from tiers . energy essence loots points .many ppl found smashing barrels as boring after sometime with out nothing to gain out of it
6) add booses ,tiers , drops ,makes the drops high from auto open locks r pls reduce the price of it with tokens as the drops wer super rare from the locks of token vendor .

The best part of Valentine's event was ppl dropped anks n other stuffs to apart loots .if u can add Awakening kits single pices from the bosses anks which is usable in daily game i guess would be good :)

Shubham
03-27-2018, 02:43 PM
Firstly thank for such continues events makes ppl to play more
1)About the length of the event it was perfect 2 weeks is good not short not long
2)There was no challenge at all tbh breaking barrels is easy .it would be nicer if we had a main boss on the last tavern if could finish the rest in some speculated time and the boss would had give some drops dat way it would be challenging a bit i guess
3)the rewards from the maps wer not at all adequate the maps hard dropped anything apart the luck relic dat was so rare .
4) the vanity ideas were cool but 1k tokens for a single drop was a bit much .
5)event is suppose to have tiers it was missing that .reward from tiers . energy essence loots points .many ppl found smashing barrels as boring after sometime with out nothing to gain out of it
6) add booses ,tiers , drops ,makes the drops high from auto open locks r pls reduce the price of it with tokens as the drops wer super rare from the locks of token vendor .

The best part of Valentine's event was ppl dropped anks n other stuffs to apart loots .if u can add Awakening kits single pices from the bosses anks which is usable in daily game i guess would be good :)

Alwarez
03-27-2018, 02:43 PM
- What was it missing?

1) just right
2) I didn't like timer challenge so much, I prefer that random goblin would do actual damage and be a threat to players so they won't get bored
3) The rewards are just right. 1000 token chests gave most stable value among every event token reward ever, yet nothing insane like winter artifacts which only deflated gold and created complaints from non-RNG blessed people.
4) It was missing tiers and bosses
5) I would add tiers, bosses that drop something valuable like lucky artifact with a little bigger droprate (because it's only 1 boss per run unlike goblins) and do event minions stronger

Twomucho
03-27-2018, 03:45 PM
Barrels don’t fight back.....I fell asleep wake me up when the expansion comes

thekragle
03-27-2018, 03:50 PM
Yep, would have preferred one week event. Point tiers with rewards, more drops in map vs in the crates, and a huge boss monster on last tavern made up of a bunch of barrels.

I am not complaining though. Anything new is awesome.

Illegaly
03-27-2018, 04:22 PM
I liked the idea of the recolored lb vanitys (still hope for return of the real ones)
Maybe the wrong section but I'd like to make a kdr feedback, I still hope for a change in our avatar section. Aswell our major events'es maps like halloween winter goblin elondrian (I think that these maps shouldn't be changed) keep it up, I hope it'll be a good year for AL.

Avaree
03-27-2018, 04:40 PM

- What was it missing?

Let us know, and thanks!
Was too long.
Zero challenge.
The LB rewards were sufficient, but, the rest was underwhelming.
Missing energy drops, a rare drop of something other than one item.
Add a prime boss, add more to the vendor to purchase with event tokens.

Avaree
03-27-2018, 04:44 PM
- good energy drop rate
- nice vendor rewards
- gold title (new)
- nice banner for lb
I’m sure I’m missing other things, the fact is I simply can’t find something I didn’t appreciated :)

^^ I second the above

evilmorty
03-27-2018, 05:32 PM
Since last update I've been having an issue with stats, mostly with mages or myself. A mage would have 2k dps and it shows as 200 and myself using flame with 1.3k dps and it shows 103. Had my guidlmate investigate this and they see the same low stats. Is this a bug?

will0
03-27-2018, 06:12 PM
I prefer 1 week event , 2 week is a little stretch

Motherless_Child
03-27-2018, 06:12 PM

- What was it missing?

Let us know, and thanks!

IMO, was a good "filler/occupier" in-between "bigger" events......

Only frustrating issue for me was the fact that this was an event in which you received a "bonus" for completing the dungeons "within" a "timed" period and that was at times hindered by the "buggieness" experienced when traveling between taverns (sometimes the character automatically travels, sometimes it doesn't and this causes you to sometimes push to interact which causes the traveling to reset), there was an alert constantly popping up on screen blocking gameplay that you had to manually exit out of, and the pet sometimes would just park in front of and stare at barrels...... Just seems the mechanics weren't yet sufficient enough for such an event implementation....

It also seems that top 50 LB winners should have gotten something in addition to the "untradeable" "spoils of war" vanity. Since LB vanities will now be "untradeable", there should always be something in addition issued as a prize for all levels of LB winners because some will honestly "not like" the vanities.... True, you "don't have to run LB", but IMO, every event should be lucratively rewarding enough to at least entice players to aim for top 50.... That will = more playability which is pretty much a win for everyone.....

IMO, love event was a blast because it was "lucratively rewarding" from numerous aspects and that made running the event fun and memorable, which is definitely a more potent lure than the latter.......

Elijiahptwo
03-27-2018, 07:35 PM
A boring event. The new vanities was the only thing that made it okay.

Oakmaiden
03-27-2018, 07:42 PM
Almost forgot... F- for forged energy recipe at bottom of list. Please put it at top of list. Ty

Oakmaiden
03-27-2018, 07:45 PM
Since last update I've been having an issue with stats, mostly with mages or myself. A mage would have 2k dps and it shows as 200 and myself using flame with 1.3k dps and it shows 103. Had my guidlmate investigate this and they see the same low stats. Is this a bug?
(Sighs) this is event feedback. Bug ands tech issues is seperate thread. Stay on topic Morty!

Fyrce
03-27-2018, 07:52 PM
Loved the event because it involved something other than just killing stuff. Barrels was pretty good and involved slight change in strategy. The fighting-stance grog was hilarious.

Farming relics was fun for me; I ended up with a nice number. The event did seem like fewer items due to most things being in the crate. I thought that was just to limit the prevalence of the items, which I believe the entire game loves since every player claims they like rare, high priced items to sell. (Actually I think they mean they want high priced common items, but that makes no sense, so I made the reasonable change for them. You're welcome.) Crates and chests seem like a reasonable way to keep items rare-ish.

The length of the event seemed just right. Two week events always feel long near the end, just because it is near the end. One-week events, however, always feel short and I always seem to have a hard time farming anything in one-week events. But then again, referring back to how everyone wants super-rare, super expensive items from events, perhaps one week is good. Items from one-week events always seem much rarer than 2-week events.

Personally, I like the 2-week event, since I cannot always play the weekends.

This event probably just needs a little bit less monotony or a bit more reward to work for. Perhaps a banner reward that would have required about 10k points, which for free energy runners, would have been about 75% or thereabouts into the event.

There could have been more variations in the taverns. I ended up counting them, then eventually recognizing the mini-map arrangement. I actually enjoyed the speed with which each instance could be completed though. It reminded me of the previous Lovecraft events, when everyone just ran for Huggles super fast. Yes, perhaps one more free energy run a day would have been nice.

As with all events, this one seemed to generate more than enough profit.

Thewolfbull
03-27-2018, 08:05 PM
Main problem with the st paddys event was that it was better to run solo than in a party. Reason:everyone has different ping and with all the remapping when going to next tavern the people with better ping get in first and the people who are slower miss out on points and tokens because of this.

A good thing about the event was that rogues weren't the best for running because of no bosses. Most events rogues can just run to boss and kill it really quickly while it's slower for tank and mage.

Tippertwo
03-27-2018, 08:14 PM
I feel like there should’ve been a countdown timer for it. I hated doing the event then suddenly I get kicked out. Also, being in a party was highly annoying. You would enter a tavern and the rest of the party was 2-3 taverns away. I feel like there should’ve been a time limit on who can enter the first tavern. Like five secs or something so that ppl wouldn’t keep joining and leaving so that you fall behind. Similar to the past big events, where if you didn’t enter in the first five secs nobody else could enter. I also think the event was too long just for what it was. Just my thoughts.
Nice event tho :)

Tippertwo
03-27-2018, 08:16 PM
One more thing: would’ve been nice to know how many taverns we had to break through before we randomly got kicked out.
That’s all my feedback...I think xD

Suentous PO
03-27-2018, 08:41 PM
1: normally I like 2 weeks but
2: there was no challenge
3: rewards were good but nowhere near too much
4: a reason to not play solo
5: I'd prefer a bossfight, and loot in the map. It needed more variance, it was too easy to use toxy and walk right left
Ty tho, I made $

Motherless_Child
03-27-2018, 09:03 PM
Almost forgot... F- for forged energy recipe at bottom of list. Please put it at top of list. Ty

Good one...

Yes, please remove energy from the "bottom" of the craft recipe selection list when crafting...... It better at the top or "near" the top (it's "previous" positioning).........

Blazerland
03-27-2018, 09:24 PM
* it was kinda monotonous for me, id like to see some sort of different type of map or boss atleast
*id like to have some energy essences drop in event map also
*having tiers would be good addition also
*energy essence drop rate was high which is great
*id love to see a more precise and transparent event guide also so it would prevent drama and frustration among players
*was happy with the addition of currency chest but i hope 1/25 gold will be eliminated from loot table
*also LB vanities should be more distinct from others

Ace Ariel
03-27-2018, 10:06 PM
A vanity that can bought to a token vendor would be awesome.

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

rougeee
03-27-2018, 11:49 PM
Please put forged energy recipe at its usual position as scrolling to the end was bit of an issue.

Thanks
JustG

gunlet
03-28-2018, 04:20 AM
I returned to AL just few days ago (left playing before Halloween)
And I feel happiness in Arlor's air. Players are happy with this event. Loved to see vanities also sets from Lovecraft.
:)
+100 for length of event. Yes some events should be 2 week long so that we can makeup our mind and get time from life's schedule to enjoy. Unlike 1 week event where You see it's a awesome event but now you have only 3-4 days left and u adujest schedules and finally manage to play it for last 2 days.

Justg vanity idea is great. Pls consider releasing new vanities which will be equal to yeti Frank Medusa ghost etc in terms of details and texture.
Yup we saw new vanities and respect efforts done but there is a gap between those old lb vanity legends and new ones.
And please consider releasing orignal Para (nerf it's stat
s... Lol para is ultimate vanity :D )

And feed us some info about Expansion!! Yes yes some trailer/teaser/date about expansion :) *.*

evilmorty
03-28-2018, 05:28 AM
Please put forged energy recipe at its usual position as scrolling to the end was bit of an issue.

Thanks
JustG

Please do, that one to the bottom is super annoying to reach each time

PsychoNuke
03-28-2018, 07:08 AM

- What was it missing?

Let us know, and thanks!

Everytime I get mad at you, you make a feedback thread and it just cools me down :D
Here is my opinion:
1) Please keep mini events short, 1 week is enough.

2) I had fun in this event, though it wasn't much challenging, my pet did all the work:)

3) Well, I HATE RNGesus :grief:. I wasted 20m on Kegs, then bought Golem for 10m from my Lucky guild mate who btw loot a Golem set and a Jack set in just 6 chests (so not fair). So you can say the only reason I continued playing the event was the LB banner. Please do not leave everything to the Random Number Goddess, kindly keep definite rewards for the unlucky but hardworking chaps like me.

4) It was missing JARL, you left the boss out :eek:
Also, in my opinion it was a solo event, but most of the players dont know how to "ghost" party, I mean you should add in-game tips to tell players about that. Or enable players to solo/random/party an instance by giving explicit in-game option(s). Every time I forgot to ghost in the event I felt like I wasted my energy.

5) More items (treadable + untradable) at the Token vendors. I think the items at the vendors are the motive for most of the players to run the events. I was very happy to see white toga at token vendor in the Lovecraft event. I dont mind if you keep the token value of such items high and make them untradable, but please keep such definite items that make the events worth running.

Thanks for checking. :positive:

PatD
03-28-2018, 08:31 AM
I found the event overall very enjoyable, got myself a nice van as souvenir and run event slowly, was able to make some very good gold with tavern chest at begin of event and manage to stash 10 for selling later, energy where very easy to farm in kt4, so for a mini event it was very good imo, only thing is i would have make it one week not two, this way i would have maybe run for lb, other than that i have really enjoy this mini event, tyvm STS!

TheBoon
03-28-2018, 08:42 AM
the event was perfect for me, smashing barrels, no boss fights, these new contents was fun, 2 weeks is really great for us who are also grinding in real life, i say, introduce more new contents to spice up the game, kudos to the team. i heart you sts , mwahhhhhh !!

Paw
03-28-2018, 08:09 PM
I would love to say exactly how i feel about it but tired of being banned from forum.

kokok96
03-28-2018, 09:12 PM
All you did was get us broke rip next lb rewards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justg
03-29-2018, 10:02 AM
I would love to say exactly how i feel about it but tired of being banned from forum.

Surely you can figure out a way to communicate this without the drama or salt?

Repeat
03-29-2018, 01:58 PM
In my opinion event was very good. What I liked most was that there were no lock recipes so the event loot was worth selling for more than 4 days just add something more to kill into event zones and it will be perfect:) thx for making this event.

Rosybuds
04-01-2018, 07:55 PM
must admit I like the way the old events were held Plat a good banner elixs and jewels or something.
A good pet for gold tier, silver tier a few what ever and bronze a flag & a elix or what ever again... (Sorry cant remember what you get )
I think you need far too many points for the tiers now.
I got Bronze on St. Paddy’s event only half way threw it & Ive played since day 1 and always get plat in events.
The Valentines event was the same far too many points too get, Gave up on that too,
So Two Events & Nothing & trust me I tried Imwas playing till 5am but would’ve had too be on 24/7 plus buy tons of energy with plat.
This event is Cool basically because Im just selling what I get which has been good so far.
Really enjoyed this one But for the Longer Events I for one wish you would just go back too the old ways of the events.
Let the Runners who do the LB get the real Good Stuff they deserve it they ran their butts off & spent Plat....
Unless bots are used but can you can figure that out who is doing that by now I mean most of us never got no where near silver and you look at the Auction and their guys selling Gold tier items by the truck load pretty obvious unless they have spent like 4K dollars for one event I dont think so !!!
Also using guild members when they go too Sleep (cheating in my eyes)
Please got back too the old way and just sort out the Cheats.
No offence Just preferred the old events at least you were guaranteed a decent Pet for getting too Gold.
Again Like this small short event for farming......

Rosybuds
04-01-2018, 08:05 PM
must admit I like the way the old events were held Plat a good banner elixs and jewels or something.
A good pet for gold tier, silver tier a few what ever and bronze a flag & a elix or what ever again... (Sorry cant remember what you get )
I got Bronze on St. Paddy’s event only half way threw it & Ive played since day 1 and always get plat in events.
The Valentines event was the same far too many points too get, Gave up on that too,
So Two Events & Nothing & trust me I tried Imwas playing till 5am but would’ve had too be on 24/7 plus buy tons of energy with plat.
This event is Cool basically because Im just selling what I get which has been good so far.
Really enjoyed this one But for the Longer Events I for one wish you would just go back too the old ways of the events.
Let the Runners who do the LB get the real Good Stuff they deserve it they ran their butts off & spent Plat....
Unless bots are used but can you can figure that out who is doing that by now I mean most of us never got no where near silver and you look at the Auction and their guys selling Gold tier items by the truck load pretty obvious unless they have spent like 4K dollars for one event I dont think so !!!
No offence Just preferred the old events at least you were guaranteed a decent Pet for getting too Gold.
Maybe Im getting St.Paddy day & valentines mixed up if their were tiers in both everything I said above stands if it was just tiers in Valentines Same Go back too the old way of Events PLEASE !!!!

Rosybuds
04-01-2018, 08:10 PM
Main problem with the st paddys event was that it was better to run solo than in a party. Reason:everyone has different ping and with all the remapping when going to next tavern the people with better ping get in first and the people who are slower miss out on points and tokens because of this.

A good thing about the event was that rogues weren't the best for running because of no bosses. Most events rogues can just run to boss and kill it really quickly while it's slower for tank and mage.

Thats True and being a Rogue myself I hate when people do that in other events.
I Wish STS could do something in events were No.1 could go until their was a full PT save a lot of selfish greedy people taking everything .....

Spheresome
04-01-2018, 08:29 PM
It needed tiers to provide motivation for players to run

evilmorty
04-09-2018, 06:48 AM

Good point but as a free to play player I've hit plat and above in love event and egg event, my tactic is to farm energy one day and use it the next day. Don't play 24/7 but a 1 day energy prep keeps me ready if i have a long day after work and can't farm. run until i have 100 energy+ then use all, also i agree with the gold tier point. I have 100+ cotton so y one at gold tier would help? Plat tier rewards are 1.1-1.2m easy so i loved that. Try the one day energy prep and let me know if it works for u

Rosybuds
04-10-2018, 03:51 PM
Good point but as a free to play player I've hit plat and above in love event and egg event, my tactic is to farm energy one day and use it the next day. Don't play 24/7 but a 1 day energy prep keeps me ready if i have a long day after work and can't farm. run until i have 100 energy+ then use all, also i agree with the gold tier point. I have 100+ cotton so y one at gold tier would help? Plat tier rewards are 1.1-1.2m easy so i loved that. Try the one day energy prep and let me know if it works for u

Thank You I shall try your suggestion’s out in next event if the tiers are extremely high in number’s again...
LoL Ive never farmed a 100 Energy in one day in all my years of playing.
Guess I need too just keep trying. Definitely hard going with a busy real life/ Job Ect,
Maybe why I liked the tiers the way they were I could stop at gold or push on threw too Plat,
And yea I know how you about these Rabbits 🐰 Mine are breeding I’ve tons of them,
And I will probably give most away at the end of the event like I did with the grog as they aint worth much
But Thank You for your help and suggestions,
It’s very Much Appreciated Thank You Again. 👾👾👾 🎮

Raul_De_Vora
04-13-2018, 06:43 AM
i really enjoyed the event

vVudiogiVv
04-25-2018, 09:01 AM
I enjoyed the event!

xlArtemislx
05-01-2018, 12:04 PM
nc event thoroghly enjoyed it ty

Brookewayne
06-04-2018, 07:55 AM
Ahm please fixed the lb banner it looks bad on rogue while using bow and dagger.