PDA

View Full Version : 2018 Arlorian Egg Hunt Event Guide

Justg
03-27-2018, 02:45 PM

Spring has officially Sprung, and soon it will be time for the Great Arlorian Egg Hunt!

It is up to you, intrepid adventurer to kill the bad guys, smash the machines, find the eggs, craft the things, and right the wrongs!

Overview

This is an Energy/ Leaderboard event. Energy Essences drop from all dungeons across Arlor. You can also craft or purchase energy kits from other players. Excess Crafted Energy and Energy Essence will be removed after the event is over.

Energy Portals to The Egg Farm are open in towns all across Arlor. Destroy Egg Machines found on The Egg Farm for a variety of eggs. Some eggs can be found from minions and bosses in other dungeons as well.

Open these eggs for prizes and goodies as well as Egg Hunt Points to reach various rewarded tiers and climb the leaderbords for the ultimate schwag!

Daily Quests

Talk to Remus (in multiple towns) to pick up a couple of quests while you are farming for energy outside of the event zone.

She'll reward you for your efforts with random Egg Hunt eggs (which could include the elusive Platinum Egg). You can find Green and Blue Arlorian Eggs all throughout the world dropping from minions, and Red Arlorian Eggs dropping from bosses, but if you really want to stock up you will need to hit the Event Zone.

Event Info

Talk to Magister Barrex (in multiple towns) to either get details about the event or go to the event Store.

Event Store

Barrex will sell you a number of things, including:

- 5 Event Energy Kits
- Mini Unlocked Egg of the Bun-Bun (one pull on the Event Crate)
- Egg Smasher Elixir (increase damage in the event zone)
- Bound Arlorian Egg-Shell Band (chance of 12-second XP and Luck buff)
- Mining Pack Vanity Armor

Event Zone

You will be travelling to the Headquarters of Bun-Bun, the world's angriest Easter Bunny. Bun-Bun is invulnerable, and he will chase you around, causing damage and stunning you for the audacity of wanting to smash his machines. If you want to avoid the stun, you can purchase this event's Bane Item: a Lucky Rabbit's Foot.

This will not prevent you from taking damage, but it will make you immune to the Bun-Bun Stun.

Your mission is to get in and destroy as many of his egg machines as possible. The machines will drop all colors (except gold) of Arlorian Eggs, including Platinum Arlorian Eggs. They can also drop Cottonkill Eggs (regular and heroic) and different colors of a vanity wearable (back slot) Egg Basket.

Open these eggs for various goodies as well as Egg Hunt Points. The Egg Machines will also drop tradable versions of the Locked Event Crates, which contain all sorts of goodies (see below).

Event Crate: Locked Egg of the Bun-Bun

This is the event crate that drops from the Egg Machines in the event zone. You can also purchase limited quantities in the featured Store, which will give you three pulls. Possible rewards include:

- Heroic Cottonkill's Egg
- Arcane Fossil
- Arcane Shard
- Eggshell Belt of Celerity
- Eggshell Belt of Coruscation
- Eggshell Belt of Force
- Eggshell Necklace of Fidget
- Eggshell Necklace of Kinetic
- Eggshell Necklace of Knowledge
- Eggshell Ring of Fidget
- Eggshell Ring of Kinetic
- Eggshell Ring of Coruscation

Grab yourself this new event Set to gain bonuses all throughout Arlor!

- Eggstone Bow
- Eggstone Daggers
- Eggstone Gun
- Eggstone Staff
- Eggstone Bulwark
- Eggstone Axe

Note: picture shows both regular (dropped from the crate) and gold (leaderboard reward versions) of the Eggstone weapons

- Battle Bunny Armor (Mage, Rogue, Warrior)
- Battle Bunny Helm (Mage, Rogue, Warrior)

Other Stuff:

- 25,000 Gold
- 30 Plat
- 100 Plat
- Various Shatter Recipes
- Lots of L66 Legendary Weapons
- Lots of Elixirs

Golden Eggs

Occasionally in red eggs you will find a recipe for a Golden Egg. The recipe for the Gold Arlorian Egg is worth its weight in gold indeed. Craft 10 normal eggs into a gold egg.

Open these eggs for a chance at:

- 5000g
- 10000g
- 15000g
- 25000g
- 25 Ankh (25 plat value)
- 5 Respec Scrolls (25 plat value)
- 5 Dragkin Teeth
- Glintstone Coins

AND.... A mythic ring!

The Arlorian Egg-shelled Band. It has a proc on dealing damage that will give you an extra 20% XP gain for limited time, plus an additional 10% to luck (stacks with lepre amulet and luck elixirs). Dropped rings will scale to your current level and will be available to levels 2+.

Purchasing the Mythic Ring

Barrex will sell you the new Arlorian Egg-shelled Band for platinum. However, this purchased ring will be account bound, while the dropped rings are tradable.

Event Scoring and Tier Rewards

Opening Arlorian Eggs gives you Tier Points. Climb through Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Plat Tiers for awesome rewards!

Tier rewards are as follows:

Bronze

- Egg Smasher Elixir
- 2018 Egg Hunt Appreciation Banner

Silver

- Egg Smasher Elixir
- Mini Unlocked Egg of the BunBun

Gold

- Egg Smasher Elixir
- Cottonkill's Egg

Platinum

- "Hard to Crack" title (Platinum colored title)
- Egg Smasher Elixir
- Jewel Chest
- (2) Mini Unlocked Eggs of the BunBun
- (5) Victus Runes
- (5) Magna Runes
- Platinum Egg Bauble (Plat Tier Banner)

Leaderboards Rewards

This is a Leaderboard event. Everyone who places 50th or above receives the Scepter of the Golden Egg Banner.

This is easily the blingy-est banner we have ever made :)

Rewards are as follows:

26th-50th place (for each class):

- VIP 25 Ankh Kit
- LB Banner: Scepter of the Golden Egg (stashable, not tradable)

11th-25th place (for each class):

- VIP 25 Ankh Kit
- Fortified Jewel for your class (Finesse, Fury, or Mind)
- 3 Victus and 3 Magna Runes
- Battle Bunny Backpiece (Jetpack with custom emote)

Top 10 (for each class):

- "Unbreakable" Title (Gold colored title)
- VIP 25 Ankh Kit
- LB Banner: Scepter of the Golden Egg
- Precise Jewel for your class (Finesse, Fury, or Mind)
- 5 Victus and 5 Magna Runes
- Both Gold Eggstone Weapon types for your class

167374 167375

This backpack enables a one-of-a-kind emote that lets you hover around for a bit, check out the footage here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjwI-SIN4hI

This two-week event will begin on Thursday, 3/29/18 at ~1:30 PM CT and run through Thursday, 4/12/18 at ~1:30 PM CT.

Questions and comments below, and thanks!

Screenshotz
03-28-2018, 10:52 AM
Platinum tier rewards :O

Nightwatched
03-28-2018, 10:52 AM
woww!!! and all going to run the LB fpr sure

Nightwatched
03-28-2018, 10:57 AM
And G, is the backback Lb jetpack TRADEABLE or not to clarify things at the start.

Oberynkenobi
03-28-2018, 11:02 AM
So is it 1 or 2 weeks cause your dates are only for 1 week...just wondering

PatD
03-28-2018, 11:06 AM
Wow good work STS!!!! Thx!!!

Justg
03-28-2018, 11:14 AM
So is it 1 or 2 weeks cause your dates are only for 1 week...just wondering

Sorry, it is a 2 week event. I fixed my typo, thanks :)

And G, is the backback Lb jetpack TRADEABLE or not to clarify things at the start.

Leaderboard Rewards will NOT be tradable. If you want it you will have to work for it :)

Oakmaiden
03-28-2018, 11:17 AM
An Eggciting post for sure. What about the Battle Bunny Pack? Tell me tell me!

Cross
03-28-2018, 11:17 AM

Leaderboard Rewards will NOT be tradable. If you want it you will have to work for it :)

Some people don’t work for it which is unfair to those who do. They just leave their computer on.

Avaree
03-28-2018, 11:18 AM
Can we know why Vroom said the below?

Thewolfbull
03-28-2018, 11:20 AM
Looks really good! Platinum eggs drop platinum?

Also are these leaderboard rewards tradeable?: (Both Gold Eggstone Weapon types for your class

Avaree
03-28-2018, 11:21 AM
Also could we see the stats on the items pls (:

Darkurd
03-28-2018, 11:22 AM
Can we know the points for each tier please?

Avaree
03-28-2018, 11:23 AM
Looks really good! Platinum eggs drop platinum?

Also are these leaderboard rewards tradeable?: (Both Gold Eggstone Weapon types for your class

#11charstoomany

VROOMIGoRealFast
03-28-2018, 11:24 AM

The new Eggshell set is Belt, Ring, Amulet and gives a Set Bonus that works all over Arlor (similar to Tainted Love). These two sets work perfectly together if you're wearing 3/3 Tainted Love and 3/3 Eggshell.

I'll update the guide with Set details

Avaree
03-28-2018, 11:27 AM
The new Eggshell set is Belt, Ring, Amulet and gives a Set Bonus that works all over Arlor (similar to Tainted Love). These two sets work perfectly together if you're wearing 3/3 Tainted Love and 3/3 Eggshell.

Thank you for your fast reply (:

Thewolfbull
03-28-2018, 11:29 AM
#11charstoomany

I seen that justg replied faster than I could type :p

|Ares|
03-28-2018, 11:29 AM
Could we know what is the color of title obtained at Platinum Tier? @G

|Ares|
03-28-2018, 11:31 AM

Smh cant edit the post, Im guessing its platinum color then.

Thewolfbull
03-28-2018, 11:33 AM

Does this set have a proc?

VROOMIGoRealFast
03-28-2018, 11:35 AM

It's Platinum!

VROOMIGoRealFast
03-28-2018, 11:36 AM
Does this set have a proc?

Nope no proc, just raw stats that put it better than the current Arcanes for the same level (and set bonus works in PvP)

Abuze
03-28-2018, 11:39 AM
That Lucky Rabbit's Foot looks a little odd..
/Toogrownupforthisgame

Oberynkenobi
03-28-2018, 11:42 AM

No problem and thank you for clarification 😁 didn't want to farm my fingers off in a week lol

Abuze
03-28-2018, 11:46 AM
Hope the event tiers aren't crazy high like before.
Also will there only be one event boss? I don't see any mention of a prime version or something similar to Lovecraft event, if there is only one boss hope STS doesn't make it spend 5hrs on game daily just to reach plat tier again...

Alfabeast
03-28-2018, 11:48 AM
Yow, fabulous ty for your efforts STS Dev team

Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk

VROOMIGoRealFast
03-28-2018, 11:50 AM
Hope the event tiers aren't crazy high like before.
Also will there only be one event boss? I don't see any mention of a prime version or something similar to Lovecraft event, if there is only one boss hope STS doesn't make it spend 5hrs on game daily just to reach plat tier again...

Looks like we missed it in the post, Points come from opening the Egg Hunt eggs, not from killing the boss! In fact, you can't kill the Easter Bunny (That would make you a monster.), you can't even try to attack him!

gunlet
03-28-2018, 12:01 PM
Nope no proc, just raw stats that put it better than the current Arcanes for the same level (and set bonus works in PvP)
Can u pls explain it but more? New set(belt ring pendent) better then current arcane? (Rend 41 lvl 54 pendent n 63 belt)?

Ebebaarave
03-28-2018, 12:02 PM
JETPACK MUST BE AVAILABLE IN CRATES TOO. [emoji31][emoji31][emoji31][emoji31][emoji31][emoji31]

Sent from my Moto C Plus using Tapatalk

thekragle
03-28-2018, 12:07 PM
Are Eggstone weapons actual weapons or vanities? Forgive me if it's there, I just can't tell and can we get stats on them if weapons?

Avaree
03-28-2018, 12:09 PM
Could you show us the stats of the weapons pls (: ty in advance!

Ebereasider
03-28-2018, 12:11 PM
They already said in another post those weapons are vanities

Paw
03-28-2018, 12:21 PM
Quick observation regarding the new set ( Ring,Amulet,Belt ). Unless they provide a huge boost to stats or armor i dont see what purpose they serve right now. PVP will still use Speed Sets for the advantage they provide, Maus runners will still use nightmare sets as they still give the best stats in there and Speed Runners will use Speed Sets. Tainted and This new set as a whole ( 3/3 Taint and 3/3 new set ) doesnt improve PVP nor does it improve Maus or Speed Running.

Motherless_Child
03-28-2018, 12:27 PM

Are the egg shell set stats a typo/misprint, or are my eyes "not" deceiving me?

+1000 to platinum title.........

Abuze
03-28-2018, 12:27 PM
Looks like we missed it in the post, Points come from opening the Egg Hunt eggs, not from killing the boss! In fact, you can't kill the Easter Bunny (That would make you a monster.), you can't even try to attack him!

I'm a little confoozled.
So is this perhaps like the previous lepre event? Where we needed to smash barrels, but this time we smash these Egg Machines that drop Eggs that gives us goodies and event points? Can these eggs also be loot able in lets say planar arena for example?
These eggs you mention are they same as green,blue,red,gold eggs from previous Easter events? Ofc I'd assume previous Easter event eggs will not provide us with points or these new goodies, yes?

Snowman Is here
03-28-2018, 12:30 PM
So can we theoretically reach platinum tier just by buying eggs and opening ?

(Platinum tier rewards are awesome by the way)

Avaree
03-28-2018, 12:35 PM
They already said in another post those weapons are vanities

Ty
#11chars!

inoxera
03-28-2018, 12:47 PM
gg arcane shard and fossil XD heroic cottonkill lootable in locked hahahaha

phillyr
03-28-2018, 01:03 PM

I'll update the guide with Set detailsJust another set? Does 3/3 tainted maybe add sttats to the new set? Say you don't have tainted set and you have the new set, it adds the same stats as someone with 3/3 tainted?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mezderak
03-28-2018, 01:31 PM
Whats the "bun" about it ! Looks cool

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

Ticklish
03-28-2018, 01:31 PM
Just another set? Does 3/3 tainted maybe add sttats to the new set? Say you don't have tainted set and you have the new set, it adds the same stats as someone with 3/3 tainted?

It's a totally separate set. You don't need the Tainted set.

scarysmerf
03-28-2018, 02:04 PM
All event eggs gives points red,blue,green,gold?

marsu4u
03-28-2018, 02:28 PM
I love the new set and all but idk if people are gonna be willing to use it instead of Speed set. XD Speed set just is the best thing ever @_@

arcanefid
03-28-2018, 02:41 PM

Ermmm so we can fight for LB by just splashing the cash?

DalleManden
03-28-2018, 02:52 PM
This looks awesome! Can't wait to run this!

Golem
03-28-2018, 03:06 PM
That jetpack is unfair xD

Spell
03-28-2018, 03:34 PM
i love that u guys made a new set but could u give it a lil more stats so it could perhaps replace the ridiculous speed sets
please....lol..

danishahmed
03-28-2018, 03:50 PM
It's Platinum!Will being in Air with jetpack trigger the time?

Also does it avoid mobs attention? If it does it'll be game changer for timed runs

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

ChaoticG
03-28-2018, 03:54 PM
Do you guys have a picture of what the Platinum tier title looks like in the Platinum color?

Hexcell
03-28-2018, 04:25 PM
Amazing [emoji7] absolutely can not wait, buying plat to commemorate xD

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Twomucho
03-28-2018, 04:52 PM
So there is no boss fight just another “barrel” busting except with eggs?

phillyr
03-28-2018, 04:55 PM
It's a totally separate set. You don't need the Tainted set.Yea, I was just wondering why they said "wait till eggfest you will see why tainted 3/3 is the way to go" if no bonus for having tainted, I don't see why that comment was made

Oakmaiden
03-28-2018, 05:01 PM
So there is no boss fight just another “barrel” busting except with eggs?

There is a boss, BunBun, he can damage you but you cannot kill or damage him...

Jhawkeye
03-28-2018, 05:33 PM
Maybe someone asked this question or it was answered but are the eggs tradeable?

Flamesofanger
03-28-2018, 06:22 PM
Whoaaaa the event looks fantastic!!! Looking foward to this! It looks like a ton of fun! ^_^

Great job! @Spacetime studios

A breath of fresh air indeed :D

evilmorty
03-28-2018, 06:26 PM
Also can we have a load out to map skill build? I may want to use a dps build for event then after 2 weels use a strength build for maus. Not impossible to remember the build but i think it may be useful to get that exact build we love in game.

Ticklish
03-28-2018, 06:59 PM
Also can we have a load out to map skill build? I may want to use a dps build for event then after 2 weels use a strength build for maus. Not impossible to remember the build but i think it may be useful to get that exact build we love in game.

We already have this @@

arcanefid
03-28-2018, 07:42 PM
Yea, I was just wondering why they said "wait till eggfest you will see why tainted 3/3 is the way to go" if no bonus for having tainted, I don't see why that comment was made

The old post Vroom made almost confirmed that the new set will be another 3/3 with Belt/Ring/Amulet/Artifact or whatever. And it was pretty obvious that both set bonuses will stack and therefore we would want to have Tainted set too.

I think the problem with this is that there were many myths and other player speculations which led you to believe tainted set would get an upgrade. I know many people who thought that too, and it didn't really make sense. Maybe they didn't read the whole thread? If people read the whole thing it would've been easier to guess. XD

But I think the new set's bonus is not quite what was expected though.

We already have that option. It's called skill loadout. Just explore the skills interface. You have 6 slots btw.

Spell
03-28-2018, 07:47 PM
i has idea for the new set! add a passive aura that negates ENEMIES speed buffs (aka speed sets)

This would help bring balance to the world and put the fire nation at bay!!

Korabiv
03-28-2018, 08:11 PM
Wait so you obtain points from opening eggs? Whats the point of running the event then? Seems like lb runners will just buy eggs from cs instead of energy if there is no reason to really run the event map.

Should be fun either way for the casual/f2p players. Will be a nightmare for lb runners as will be a competition of who can buy the most eggs as opposed to who runs the event the most. Looking forward to this event!

evilmorty
03-28-2018, 08:22 PM
We have it for skills yes, i meant after i use respec. So i can just go from dps or strength with 2 respec if i feel like

Froze.Exe
03-28-2018, 08:37 PM
No tokens and token vendor?????

evilmorty
03-28-2018, 09:00 PM
Did u not read? Just read

Ticklish
03-28-2018, 09:29 PM
We have it for skills yes, i meant after i use respec. So i can just go from dps or strength with 2 respec if i feel like

We have had this for several seasons already. They just changed the layout with the latest client.

Drewacez
03-28-2018, 09:42 PM
Finally a platinum tier all will go for. Good stuff.

johnsr
03-28-2018, 10:03 PM
EPIC CHEESE RUNS ARE BACK IN FULL EFFECT! Let's do this fellow Arlorians!!

gunlet
03-28-2018, 11:31 PM
Wait so you obtain points from opening eggs? Whats the point of running the event then? Seems like lb runners will just buy eggs from cs instead of energy if there is no reason to really run the event map.

Should be fun either way for the casual/f2p players. Will be a nightmare for lb runners as will be a competition of who can buy the most eggs as opposed to who runs the event the most. Looking forward to this event!

This event is "Battle of Richies"

Happy that STS made a new concept instead of just kill bosses

ciagenny
03-29-2018, 12:49 AM

I'll update the guide with Set detailsWhat does it mean 'work perfectly together'? Does it add special bonus status when u wear both set together or just 2 bonus status of each set which you already stated combined? Or should I wait? Because seem like players have different perspective about this.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Zeridor
03-29-2018, 01:11 AM
Great event but pls sts make at least jetpack tradeable pls pls.

PsychoNuke
03-29-2018, 02:42 AM
Please tell me the eggs are untradable. If they are tradable then bye bye LB...

nonskid
03-29-2018, 03:39 AM
bun bun... come to papa !!

Xinghvn
03-29-2018, 03:55 AM
Do warriors get the dmg based mythic ring this yr?

evilmorty
03-29-2018, 04:35 AM
What does it mean 'work perfectly together'? Does it add special bonus status when u wear both set together or just 2 bonus status of each set which you already stated combined? Or should I wait? Because seem like players have different perspective about this.

No special buff, both sets work on all maps. Soo u have the same 2 set stats all over alor

Zynzyn
03-29-2018, 04:50 AM
i love that u guys made a new set but could u give it a lil more stats so it could perhaps replace the ridiculous speed sets
please....lol..

Better stats + at atleast 100% speed combo.

Nightwatched
03-29-2018, 04:57 AM
Great event but pls sts make at least jetpack tradeable pls pls.

jetpack will never be tradeable and no more tradeable LB vanities has been confirmed by G in a previous post in this thread.

Zynzyn
03-29-2018, 05:21 AM
Wonderfully designed rewards for top tiers and Leaderboard. The Golden Scepter and Jetpack look most amazing.

Gouiwaa9000
03-29-2018, 06:07 AM
huhuhu i have a feeling i will like this one .

Motherless_Child
03-29-2018, 07:20 AM
Yea, I was just wondering why they said "wait till eggfest you will see why tainted 3/3 is the way to go" if no bonus for having tainted, I don't see why that comment was made

LOL... Had me(& US) impatiently waiting.... Expected something bigger....... The set bonus looks like rubbish but, the actual stats "per" gear piece has not been seen yet so...... Phase 2 of the wait............

divyanshjoshi
03-29-2018, 08:48 AM
Platinum egg dorp chart?

PsychoNuke
03-29-2018, 09:38 AM

Thank you :).
Now I ll go sell my tainted gear and wait for the expansion...

evilmorty
03-29-2018, 10:02 AM
Thank you :).
Now I ll go sell my tainted gear and wait for the expansion...

good idea xD

VROOMIGoRealFast
03-29-2018, 10:13 AM
Will being in Air with jetpack trigger the time?

Also does it avoid mobs attention? If it does it'll be game changer for timed runs

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Using the jetpack emote will not avoid mobs attention. They can see into the sky.

Vanquishier
03-29-2018, 10:41 AM
Gary, Can we have a plats sale with the event?

johnsr
03-29-2018, 10:54 AM
Plat sale Pleeeeeeeeeze. I need energy to get that blingy banner!

arcanefid
03-29-2018, 11:33 AM
I know this post will not be related to the topic so I'm warning other readers.

Why do I need a mod's approval to post in here? And why is my post not approved yet?

It was just an answer for someone and an opinion with 0.00% salt.

Justg
03-29-2018, 11:36 AM
I know this post will not be related to the topic so I'm warning other readers.

Why do I need a mod's approval to post in here? And why is my post not approved yet?

It was just an answer for someone and an opinion with 0.00% salt.

We have no idea why some posts require moderation, the forum-bot has a mind of its own sometimes. Generally just pinging us in the chat box is enough reminder for someone to approve them (I just got yours).

arcanefid
03-29-2018, 11:42 AM
We have no idea why some posts require moderation, the forum-bot has a mind of its own sometimes. Generally just pinging us in the chat box is enough reminder for someone to approve them (I just got yours).

Thanks for the quick answer. I think you should get one of those bots players use for AP farming haha, they work pretty good! XD

jiazataoe
03-29-2018, 01:36 PM
Update?? ?????

TheBoon
03-29-2018, 01:37 PM
still down atm.

Oakmaiden
03-29-2018, 01:41 PM
How to access this “Chat box”? When I clicked on the word chat box at top of forum page , i was directed to a list of smilies.

Justg
03-29-2018, 01:43 PM
How to access this “Chat box”? When I clicked on the word chat box at top of forum page , i was directed to a list of smilies.

There should be a link in the subheader, does this work for you?

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=cchatbox

Cryoball
03-29-2018, 01:48 PM
When update finish...zz

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk

Sethyates
03-29-2018, 01:50 PM
Rip the wait

Sent from my ST7150 using Tapatalk

Cryoball
03-29-2018, 01:51 PM
Rip the wait

Sent from my ST7150 using Tapatalk20 min and nothing

Avft
03-29-2018, 01:52 PM
20 min and nothing

haha bro bonesaw [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheBoon
03-29-2018, 01:53 PM
still waiting :)

Grimmonix
03-29-2018, 01:56 PM
xD indeed .

Iluminista
03-29-2018, 01:57 PM
I already died twice waiting for the update :v

Enviado de meu LG-K430 usando Tapatalk

jiazataoe
03-29-2018, 01:58 PM
Still oh no.....!

Cryoball
03-29-2018, 02:00 PM
My story abt that update R.I.P.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180329/0dbaeb4f75dceadfc9265058078732d8.jpg

Azemeazed
03-29-2018, 02:03 PM
Still nothing?

Avft
03-29-2018, 02:04 PM
nothing update maybe 30min more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

killbio
03-29-2018, 02:06 PM

Hey Gary ^^

Have the same problem, that link direct me to a list of smiles.

Browsing with an Android Device (Samsung Phone), in desktop mode.

Fabio.

Oakmaiden
03-29-2018, 02:06 PM

Leads to a list of smilies and how to type them

Kenisin
03-29-2018, 02:07 PM
Event just up now

Glixr
03-29-2018, 03:17 PM
Seeing an issue where players with accounts on multiple devices are joining event map and just sitting there to let other players do the work. Can # of egg drops be linked to damage inflicted per player, please? Super not fair for dudes to get eggs that did none of the work. Thanks.

slaaayerrr
03-29-2018, 04:08 PM
must be nice event for scripters
what need to be at event lb? just buy eggs and open, at night time just botting and recieve free eggs, dont even need run event maps

Zeazimeh
03-29-2018, 05:39 PM
There is a bug with Heroic Cottonkill, it does not show amount of damage buff received in Happiness Bonus in the stable..

Best
Zea

Oakmaiden
03-29-2018, 07:29 PM
Where are the egg housing items that mysteriously appeared then disappeared from house store?

arcanefid
03-29-2018, 07:53 PM

Oakmaiden is banned from the chatbox. That's why she can't see it.

PsychoNuke
03-29-2018, 09:21 PM
@Gary/Vroom: The bosses in Arlor are droping Green Eggs instead of Red, can you please look into it.

PS: Great event btw, having lot of fun :)

Tippertwo
03-29-2018, 10:10 PM
@Gary/Vroom: The bosses in Arlor are droping Green Eggs instead of Red, can you please look into it.

PS: Great event btw, having lot of fun :)
I also get mostly green eggs with like 2% red.
I love the event too...but can you guys brief me on how much points each egg gives? Blue/red I’m getting 4 pts. Is that right? Red seems to be rarer.

Tippertwo
03-29-2018, 10:24 PM
I love the event too...but can you guys brief me on how much points each egg gives? Blue/red I’m getting 4 pts. Is that right? Red seems to be rarer.
Ah nvm just found a thread on this haha

Arkiouj
03-29-2018, 10:25 PM
are the set pieces actually dropping/in crates? still not seen any belts, rings or amulets in cs

Vindicatedvillian
03-29-2018, 11:02 PM
Plat eggs not showing up in inventory. According to count bar I have 2, but nowhere to be found.

swoutttt
03-29-2018, 11:09 PM
Is there something wrong with the heroic cottonkill? You need 2 shards and 4 fossils to craft one, but in auction the price is already around 1m. Seems a bit odd to me

Vindicatedvillian
03-29-2018, 11:20 PM
Plat eggs not showing up in inventory. According to count bar I have 2, but nowhere to be found.

Never mind, figured it out. I’m dumb.

Ebereasider
03-30-2018, 12:17 AM
Is there something wrong with the heroic cottonkill? You need 2 shards and 4 fossils to craft one, but in auction the price is already around 1m. Seems a bit odd to me

That's cause event zone and the crates keep dropping them.

Xxkayakxx
03-30-2018, 02:18 AM
Nice event sts :)
Everyone can have fun and at least 2-3 reasons to run it! From f2p to p2w ;)
Tyvm for you efforts :)

Abuze
03-30-2018, 02:27 AM

Broke the system :P

phillyr
03-30-2018, 06:05 AM
are the set pieces actually dropping/in crates? still not seen any belts, rings or amulets in csI was wondering the same, I was hoping for at least 1 item out of over 1k plat worth of egg locks.

Zikovsky
03-30-2018, 09:10 AM

Green Egg = 1 point
Blue Egg = 2 pts
Red Egg = 4 pts
Gold Egg = 8 pts
Purple Egg = 16 pts
Platinum Egg = 32 pts

Oakmaiden
03-30-2018, 09:32 AM
Oakmaiden is banned from the chatbox. That's why she can't see it.

Why Gary Why?

Justg
03-30-2018, 09:47 AM
Why Gary Why?

Can't recall, maybe you were being too cheeky. I'll unban you :)

evilmorty
03-30-2018, 11:35 AM
Why Gary Why?

Lol don't be cheeky oak xD

Oakmaiden
03-30-2018, 01:31 PM
Can't recall, maybe you were being too cheeky. I'll unban you :)

Thank you so much! And I prolly was! I have been on a low sodium diet for some time now tho. Muah muah!

Crystalwiz
03-31-2018, 11:47 AM
I see that cotton kill egg is a gold tier reward. Really? Usually you give something that is worth the effort like a heroic egg. I am silver tier now and have already looted 20 cotton kill eggs. Could this be a typo? Maybe you were thinking of heroic cotton kill, you could give us the pet and not the egg if you are concerned about the economy. You can buy this egg in cs for 105 gold now. The rewards don't motivate me like the valentine event which was so op. There are no tokens to buy stuff either which might motivate some people to run.

Iluminista
03-31-2018, 02:44 PM
I see that cotton kill egg is a gold tier reward. Really? Usually you give something that is worth the effort like a heroic egg. I am silver tier now and have already looted 20 cotton kill eggs. Could this be a typo? Maybe you were thinking of heroic cotton kill, you could give us the pet and not the egg if you are concerned about the economy. You can buy this egg in cs for 105 gold now. The rewards don't motivate me like the valentine event which was so op. There are no tokens to buy stuff either which might motivate some people to run.I agree that we should have better prizes for reaching the different levels in the event. On the other hand, I am able to keep on Leaderboard without using money and I am still profiting from the prizes I earned in the event runs.

TheBoon
03-31-2018, 09:14 PM
sts very generous, they are giving platinums, just be thankful, instead of complaining , just because you dont like the prize, dont run the event, thats it. btw i have a feeling that sts is preparing us for expansion, thats why im stacking platinums good luck to everyone, happy easter to all.

Ebebaarave
04-01-2018, 05:12 AM
I see that cotton kill egg is a gold tier reward. Really? Usually you give something that is worth the effort like a heroic egg. I am silver tier now and have already looted 20 cotton kill eggs. Could this be a typo? Maybe you were thinking of heroic cotton kill, you could give us the pet and not the egg if you are concerned about the economy. You can buy this egg in cs for 105 gold now. The rewards don't motivate me like the valentine event which was so op. There are no tokens to buy stuff either which might motivate some people to run.+1

Sent from my Moto C Plus using Tapatalk

Arkiouj
04-01-2018, 01:16 PM
didn't think I'd be saying this but this is one of the best events in recent memory imo. not a big fan of being able to buy a LB spot with gold directly but the eggs are pretty fun. red eggs I'm addicted to, 5k maus points is awesome and made this whole thing worth while. Also making nice gold, bravo STS.

Crystalwiz
04-01-2018, 08:46 PM
I was just making an observation and not meaning to complain. Many times sts sees comments and makes changes according to the comments made here. This is a forum and exchange of ideas. I am having a lot of fun with this event and there are many great new things here. I love getting all the cool items from all over arlor and the ankhs. I even looted a heroic cottonkill. A nice addition may be a button that lets us sell all of our eggs at one time. This is not a complaint but a suggestion. Appreciate all the new additions to the event. TY STS! Having lots of fum.

Faliziaga
04-02-2018, 05:43 AM
Nice event, thank you STS! Thanks also for fixing the jumping of a highlighted item category in the chest inventory.

Albatroszz
04-02-2018, 07:31 AM
I was just making an observation and not meaning to complain. Many times sts sees comments and makes changes according to the comments made here. This is a forum and exchange of ideas. I am having a lot of fun with this event and there are many great new things here. I love getting all the cool items from all over arlor and the ankhs. I even looted a heroic cottonkill. A nice addition may be a button that lets us sell all of our eggs at one time. This is not a complaint but a suggestion. Appreciate all the new additions to the event. TY STS! Having lots of fum.

Do you mean “sell all” or “open all”? Both would be good :)

Im loving this event too. Is perfect balance for me with loot drop rate & variety & new gear is awesome! All it needs now is boogie & would be perfect :p #weloveboogie

evilmorty
04-02-2018, 09:30 AM
Maus will be full of ungearged confused 58-66 players, r.i.p 😂 already seeing it but im loving the gold coffer price

Crystalwiz
04-02-2018, 09:57 AM
Yes sell or open all button would save so much time. I can only get 3 runs in and then have to spend 10+ minutes opening them all. Thanks for moving the craft energy button to the top, this really helps.

sasel
04-02-2018, 10:05 AM
Quels sont les differents paliers bronze silver gold platine combien de poitns les sépare t'il?

phillyr
04-02-2018, 10:40 AM
Are eggshell kinetic rings in the loot table, or is nobody opening locks to loot them? Been looking since beginning of event and haven't seen one in CS

Oakmaiden
04-02-2018, 01:55 PM
Maus will be full of ungearged confused 58-66 players, r.i.p �� already seeing it but im loving the gold coffer price
Just like you!

Iluminista
04-02-2018, 02:34 PM
It could save the other members of the forum from their "jokes". There is no way to measure how much your comment was dispensable.

Iluminista
04-02-2018, 02:37 PM
You (Evilmorty) could save the other members of the forum from their "jokes". There is no way to measure how much your comment was dispensable.

Iluminista
04-02-2018, 08:54 PM
The information on heroic cottonkill's damage is not being shown like the legendary cottonkill.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180403/3a5809a2cab3a9f60ab26bee44fad642.jpg

jiazataoe
04-02-2018, 10:50 PM

Spring has officially Sprung, and soon it will be time for the Great Arlorian Egg Hunt!

It is up to you, intrepid adventurer to kill the bad guys, smash the machines, find the eggs, craft the things, and right the wrongs!

Overview

This is an Energy/ Leaderboard event. Energy Essences drop from all dungeons across Arlor. You can also craft or purchase energy kits from other players. Excess Crafted Energy and Energy Essence will be removed after the event is over.

Energy Portals to The Egg Farm are open in towns all across Arlor. Destroy Egg Machines found on The Egg Farm for a variety of eggs. Some eggs can be found from minions and bosses in other dungeons as well.

Open these eggs for prizes and goodies as well as Egg Hunt Points to reach various rewarded tiers and climb the leaderbords for the ultimate schwag!

Daily Quests

Talk to Remus (in multiple towns) to pick up a couple of quests while you are farming for energy outside of the event zone.

She'll reward you for your efforts with random Egg Hunt eggs (which could include the elusive Platinum Egg). You can find Green and Blue Arlorian Eggs all throughout the world dropping from minions, and Red Arlorian Eggs dropping from bosses, but if you really want to stock up you will need to hit the Event Zone.

Event Info

Talk to Magister Barrex (in multiple towns) to either get details about the event or go to the event Store.

Event Store

Barrex will sell you a number of things, including:

- 5 Event Energy Kits
- Mini Unlocked Egg of the Bun-Bun (one pull on the Event Crate)
- Egg Smasher Elixir (increase damage in the event zone)
- Bound Arlorian Egg-Shell Band (chance of 12-second XP and Luck buff)
- Mining Pack Vanity Armor

Event Zone

You will be travelling to the Headquarters of Bun-Bun, the world's angriest Easter Bunny. Bun-Bun is invulnerable, and he will chase you around, causing damage and stunning you for the audacity of wanting to smash his machines. If you want to avoid the stun, you can purchase this event's Bane Item: a Lucky Rabbit's Foot.

This will not prevent you from taking damage, but it will make you immune to the Bun-Bun Stun.

Your mission is to get in and destroy as many of his egg machines as possible. The machines will drop all colors (except gold) of Arlorian Eggs, including Platinum Arlorian Eggs. They can also drop Cottonkill Eggs (regular and heroic) and different colors of a vanity wearable (back slot) Egg Basket.

Open these eggs for various goodies as well as Egg Hunt Points. The Egg Machines will also drop tradable versions of the Locked Event Crates, which contain all sorts of goodies (see below).

Event Crate: Locked Egg of the Bun-Bun

This is the event crate that drops from the Egg Machines in the event zone. You can also purchase limited quantities in the featured Store, which will give you three pulls. Possible rewards include:

- Heroic Cottonkill's Egg
- Arcane Fossil
- Arcane Shard
- Eggshell Belt of Celerity
- Eggshell Belt of Coruscation
- Eggshell Belt of Force
- Eggshell Necklace of Fidget
- Eggshell Necklace of Kinetic
- Eggshell Necklace of Knowledge
- Eggshell Ring of Fidget
- Eggshell Ring of Kinetic
- Eggshell Ring of Coruscation

Grab yourself this new event Set to gain bonuses all throughout Arlor!

- Eggstone Bow
- Eggstone Daggers
- Eggstone Gun
- Eggstone Staff
- Eggstone Bulwark
- Eggstone Axe

Note: picture shows both regular (dropped from the crate) and gold (leaderboard reward versions) of the Eggstone weapons

- Battle Bunny Armor (Mage, Rogue, Warrior)
- Battle Bunny Helm (Mage, Rogue, Warrior)

Other Stuff:

- 25,000 Gold
- 30 Plat
- 100 Plat
- Various Shatter Recipes
- Lots of L66 Legendary Weapons
- Lots of Elixirs

Golden Eggs

Occasionally in red eggs you will find a recipe for a Golden Egg. The recipe for the Gold Arlorian Egg is worth its weight in gold indeed. Craft 10 normal eggs into a gold egg.

Open these eggs for a chance at:

- 5000g
- 10000g
- 15000g
- 25000g
- 25 Ankh (25 plat value)
- 5 Respec Scrolls (25 plat value)
- 5 Dragkin Teeth
- Glintstone Coins

AND.... A mythic ring!

The Arlorian Egg-shelled Band. It has a proc on dealing damage that will give you an extra 20% XP gain for limited time, plus an additional 10% to luck (stacks with lepre amulet and luck elixirs). Dropped rings will scale to your current level and will be available to levels 2+.

Purchasing the Mythic Ring

Barrex will sell you the new Arlorian Egg-shelled Band for platinum. However, this purchased ring will be account bound, while the dropped rings are tradable.

Event Scoring and Tier Rewards

Opening Arlorian Eggs gives you Tier Points. Climb through Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Plat Tiers for awesome rewards!

Tier rewards are as follows:

Bronze

- Egg Smasher Elixir
- 2018 Egg Hunt Appreciation Banner

Silver

- Egg Smasher Elixir

Gold

- Egg Smasher Elixir
- Cottonkill's Egg

Platinum

- "Hard to Crack" title (Platinum colored title)
- Egg Smasher Elixir
- Jewel Chest
- (2) Mini Unlocked Eggs of the BunBun
- (5) Victus Runes
- (5) Magna Runes
- Platinum Egg Bauble (Plat Tier Banner)

Leaderboards Rewards

This is a Leaderboard event. Everyone who places 50th or above receives the Scepter of the Golden Egg Banner.

This is easily the blingy-est banner we have ever made :)

Rewards are as follows:

26th-50th place (for each class):

- VIP 25 Ankh Kit

11th-25th place (for each class):

- VIP 25 Ankh Kit
- Fortified Jewel for your class (Finesse, Fury, or Mind)
- 3 Victus and 3 Magna Runes

Top 10 (for each class):

- "Unbreakable" Title (Gold colored title)
- VIP 25 Ankh Kit
- LB Banner: Scepter of the Golden Egg
- Precise Jewel for your class (Finesse, Fury, or Mind)
- 5 Victus and 5 Magna Runes
- Both Gold Eggstone Weapon types for your class

167374 167375

This backpack enables a one-of-a-kind emote that lets you hover around for a bit, check out the footage here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjwI-SIN4hI

This two-week event will begin on Thursday, 3/29/18 at ~1:30 PM CT and run through Thursday, 4/12/18 at ~1:30 PM CT.

Questions and comments below, and thanks!

Why now gold egg just drop 2500 gold????

pretzel
04-03-2018, 01:32 AM
They also still drop 5000 gold. I don't know about 10000, 15000 and 25000.

As mentioned in another post they decreased the amount of Gold/Plat contained in the eggs.

+ Bun-Bun can no longer be killed by leashing him first
+ Tip Top now occasionally blasts off
+ When you kill all eggs in the event zone a system message is broadcast
+ Tweaked Gold/Plat inflow from Eggs (specifically green, gold, purple, and platinum eggs)
+ Guildhall access button confirmation
+ Fixed inventory buyback button

Sheentaro
04-03-2018, 05:00 AM
I see that cotton kill egg is a gold tier reward. Really? Usually you give something that is worth the effort like a heroic egg. I am silver tier now and have already looted 20 cotton kill eggs. Could this be a typo? Maybe you were thinking of heroic cotton kill, you could give us the pet and not the egg if you are concerned about the economy. You can buy this egg in cs for 105 gold now. The rewards don't motivate me like the valentine event which was so op. There are no tokens to buy stuff either which might motivate some people to run.This '-'

ᵀ ᵒ ᵒ ᵂ ᵉ ᶦ ʳ ᵈ ᵗ ᵒ ᶫ ᶦ ᵛ ᵉ ᵀ ᵒ ᵒ ʳ ᵃ ʳ ᵉ ᵗ ᵒ ᴰ ᶦ ᵉ

evilmorty
04-03-2018, 12:12 PM
[QUOTE=Sheentaro;2810704]This '-'

ᵀ ᵒ ᵒ ᵂ ᵉ ᶦ ʳ ᵈ ᵗ ᵒ ᶫ

!!!!

phillyr
04-03-2018, 01:19 PM
I was plenty skeptical about this event. I started viewing it as a free giveaway (mainly different currencies) instead of an actual "event". My real gripe is with the new set stats, barely better than my 41 gear. Rendtail, planar pendant, and belt. Don't expect one, but I am anxiously hoping for a buff on the whole set

Justg
04-03-2018, 01:20 PM
I was plenty skeptical about this event. I started viewing it as a free giveaway (mainly different currencies) instead of an actual "event". My real gripe is with the new set stats, barely better than my 41 gear. Rendtail, planar pendant, and belt. Don't expect one, but I am anxiously hoping for a buff on the whole set

Just curious, what is your definition of an actual "event"?

Hexcell
04-03-2018, 07:46 PM
Just curious, what is your definition of an actual "event"?What I think of a perfect event includes:

-Locks that have the normal amount of pulls (Like 3 or so)

-Tier rewards that are favorable and something everybody will want to go for.

-A relatively high tier requirement to make it more prestigious (Like the last Lovecraft).

-No outdated currency in chests e.g. hauntlet coins,fangs,glintstone coins,cryo coins. etc.

-No heroic pets (I am an ole' school kind of player lol) Something new.

-Content over vanities.

-A perfect gold sink to stop further inflation.

-2016 Goblin event was pretty good, liked the hoarded chests.

- Locks that don't drop every run to keep them profitable.

(I put quite a bit of thought into this post, I would love to see some replies, as I am sure the devs would as well to model the events toward everyones liking.)
I have actually started buying platinum more frequently because the game is becoming more and more enjoyable for me. In fact I am about to lol.

Susanne
04-04-2018, 03:03 AM
I think this is a great event. The only thing I feel bad about is breaking and entering into a rabbit's burrow, smashing the place up and stealing his eggs. Can someone please make me feel better about this?

phillyr
04-04-2018, 06:15 AM
Just curious, what is your definition of an actual "event"?Usually a boss, or some enemies, or somewhat challenging map. This is fine for what it is. It's easy enough to get rewards, but not challenging enough to be rewarding. I didn't wanna seem like I was complaining, because it's kinda growing on me.
I remember the first year of events and they were really fun. Ya'll have come a long way in the few years I have been gone. I like events that bring us together to work as a team to finish the objective. Lots of players hit all the red, purple, plat eggs and leave ...I'm left smashing the rest alone. Maybe a bonus for smashing all egg machines would help with that? I dunno

Hexcell
04-04-2018, 05:51 PM
1. There are some locks that have just inflated in price, I guess the reason being people have to plat to use and they choose to open these locks. If you wish to see more than three pulls per lock those might be a good option for u

2. I think tier rewards were nott the focus of this event. They are decent, the uniqueness factor is what sets them apart(some people like that).

3. I think the requirements are pretty high for a casual player. Nott too high and nott too low either.

4. One man's trash is another man's treasure(treashure hehe). I think those currency's will be useful for quite a few of the players. Maybe the developers will make them useful in other ways too.

5. Everything about this event screams new, a craftable heroic pet which got devalue. This is the only part I have a qualm with maybe more thought could have been given in to this. Then again its a small issue and does nott matter when you weigh it against everything else in this event.

6. Too much content can make the game a constant struggle to keep up with the BIS. Most players don't use platinum to keep up with the game(I might be wrong about "most players", pls nu edit justg I do know I speak for myself). It's walking a fine line to keep the game exciting with new rewards and items and making sure people have some breathing space to use those items(I was about to give an example here but I think I've expressed myself clearly enough here).

7. I've been bringing this up again and again, Vroom made a post where according to him most games use inflation as an economic tactic. Don't want to get into the details of this:boxing:

8. Uh, your points 7 and 8 are contradictory. First you want a gold sink then you want an event which caused major inflation o.o Sorry, I'm a bit lost. :witless:

9. My gut says we should be seeing a major gold sink and a locks based event soon enough. The former being something that I doubt will happen but one never knows.Thanks for the reply :).

About the hoarded chests, the 5k drop was a little too much for 5 tokens, forgot to mention that in the first post srry.

MrNoob9223
04-05-2018, 05:41 AM
Can I Know...Where Buy Back Button?

Sent from my Jazz J3 using Tapatalk

ChaoticG
04-05-2018, 02:13 PM
I only have a few main problems with this event. The first being that you don't even need to run the event to be able to win LB rewards, you just need to have a lot of gold. I spent the entire end of my spring break running this event because I wanted to make it on the LB and when I had less than 20,000 points, people on the top of the leaderboard had 100,000 or over 100,000 points. I spent hours upon hours running the event and started running the event the second it started as well (had the game open when server was down, started up as soon as fix was over), and the people who have tens of millions of gold can spend 1/4th the amount of time I did reaching 4 times as many points as I did. I understand it may help balance out the economy or whatnot but I don't much enjoy trying to run an event and spending a lot of my own time running it just to have people take a higher spot on it just cause they have more money to spend on this game than I do. I would rather enjoy having close competition with somebody else who is also spending a lot of their time running this event. And I understand if this was a sort of trial event to see how this would work out but as the first event LB I ever ran for in 6 years of playing, I am not a huge fan of this because it feels more like a pay to win LB.

One other thing I wasn't a huge fan of was the tier rewards. Bronze had a good reward with the event banner, but silver and gold felt very bland like something was missing. The Bun-Bun eggs seemed to not have that good of a drop rate (after I opened around 4 and guildies also said the drop rate was poor), so 2 unlocked Bun-Bun eggs doesn't seem like the most enticing reward for 4,000 points and 8,000 points and the cottonkill egg for gold tier felt almost like a slap in the face because of how many cottonkill eggs dropped during normal runs. It would be a different story if cottonkill only dropped from plat egg machines and gold tier and heroic cottonkill was only available from Bun-Bun eggs. For plat tier, the rewards were great and very profitable so I have no complaints for it costing 20,000 points.

One more relatively minor problem I have is the LB rewards. 1st-10th rewards are fantastic, props to the people who can run that and win them. 11th-26th rewards are also very good with the magna and victus runes and the battle bunny backpiece reward as well. Where I feel it's the least rewarding is 26th-50th. You get the banner and 25 VIP Ankh kits. From running the event trying to get on the leaderboard, I have so far opened 1,089 ankhs from eggs. I don't see the point of an extra 25 when I die very very little as it is. I think the rewards for bronze on LB are very unrewarding. I understand there shouldn't be huge rewards for hitting bronze, but ankhs are pointless as lots have dropped from eggs. Maybe something else that feels rewarding along with the banner. It is the top 26-50 of all the people of your class after all.

ciagenny
04-06-2018, 01:43 AM
I think this is a great event. The only thing I feel bad about is breaking and entering into a rabbit's burrow, smashing the place up and stealing his eggs. Can someone please make me feel better about this?Susanne you are so sweeet XD

Golem
04-06-2018, 03:54 AM
Best event ever! =)

Drewacez
04-06-2018, 09:50 PM
Auction has been drunk since 5pm. You see items worth 0 gold clogging up screen for two to three pages. Worse timing in an auction event. Look into it guys plz

evilmorty
04-07-2018, 12:08 PM
1. There are some locks that have just inflated in price, I guess the reason being people have to plat to use and they choose to open these locks. If you wish to see more than three pulls per lock those might be a good option for u

2. I think tier rewards were nott the focus of this event. They are decent, the uniqueness factor is what sets them apart(some people like that).

3. I think the requirements are pretty high for a casual player. Nott too high and nott too low either.

4. One man's trash is another man's treasure(treashure hehe). I think those currency's will be useful for quite a few of the players. Maybe the developers will make them useful in other ways too.

5. Everything about this event screams new, a craftable heroic pet which got devalue. This is the only part I have a qualm with maybe more thought could have been given in to this. Then again its a small issue and does nott matter when you weigh it against everything else in this event.

6. Too much content can make the game a constant struggle to keep up with the BIS. Most players don't use platinum to keep up with the game(I might be wrong about "most players", pls nu edit justg I do know I speak for myself). It's walking a fine line to keep the game exciting with new rewards and items and making sure people have some breathing space to use those items(I was about to give an example here but I think I've expressed myself clearly enough here).

7. I've been bringing this up again and again, Vroom made a post where according to him most games use inflation as an economic tactic. Don't want to get into the details of this:boxing:

8. Uh, your points 7 and 8 are contradictory. First you want a gold sink then you want an event which caused major inflation o.o Sorry, I'm a bit lost. :witless:

9. My gut says we should be seeing a major gold sink and a locks based event soon enough. The former being something that I doubt will happen but one never knows.

Can i nominate this guy for an award? 😂 i love this post.

Drannak
04-07-2018, 01:40 PM
Will we be able to craft gold eggs after the end of the event ?

Holybagumba
04-11-2018, 11:12 AM
just wanna say...red eggs rock!!!

kenzelyou
04-13-2018, 07:33 PM
Ty for this great event :)

Dakovich
05-27-2018, 02:04 AM
thanks
/11 chars