PDA

View Full Version : Are Twilight Crates obsolete?

Oakmaiden
03-28-2018, 12:12 PM
So far this year Twilight crates cant be recrafted into event crates. The CS values of this crate is diminishing. Will STS discontinue crates dropping in maps? Devs, will you tell us what u have in mind?

Thewolfbull
03-28-2018, 12:30 PM
They will most likely be replaced with new crates when the level 71 expansion is released. For now i'm just crafting locked horror crates they seem to be best ones that are still craftable.

Oakmaiden
03-28-2018, 02:07 PM
I expected a new crate for expansion but the trend of not being able recraft the current ones is making them undesirable. The current value is depreciating. This makes farming them less profitable.

Xxkayakxx
03-29-2018, 04:49 AM
The fact that also Egg Hunt event seems to have specific droppable locks like the Hugthulu, without using the Twilight as ingredient, show that probably Sts is changing the way locks will be percieved in game.

Ucamaeben
03-29-2018, 09:02 AM
I’m actually disappointed with the way crates work now in last couple events. I thought I would like it better but I don’t.

First, I’m not a fan of single pull crates.

Second, 30-40 plat for a crate is too high when there is no guarantee of a person getting better loot.

Third, it has ruined the twilight crate market which is bad for players who rely on crafting these to make some coin.

STS really needs to take a look at this. This is really an easy fix, put something in twighlight that is very desireable! Btw, when is the last time we’ve done a 2x odds mythic or arcane drop out of locks?

I’d like to know what the dev strategy is with locks.