PDA

View Full Version : Just why -_-

im jeff
03-29-2018, 07:14 AM
sigh thread closed bye

Tippertwo
03-29-2018, 07:21 AM
Yes!!! Ik the feeling, though it’s mostly with me refusing to trade. I do this a lot to prevent me from getting scammed. I get called nab afterwards, but it’s worth it. For all I know he or she could’ve actually been a scammer.

Screenshotz
03-29-2018, 07:25 AM
Please stop making these kinds of threads...did he hurt your feelings by calling you a nub? What’s the point?

im jeff
03-29-2018, 07:28 AM
Please stop making these kinds of threads...did he hurt your feelings by calling you a nub? What’s the point?

lol it doesnt hurt me, it just gets on my nerves that beggars go around harassing people because they dont get free items instead of working for them.

Tippertwo
03-29-2018, 07:29 AM
You say that a lot in a bunch of threads mate.

Agirlnamedbob
03-29-2018, 07:34 AM
Didn't you post a comment in another section saying: " If someone calls me nab or something I just show them x amount of gold in trade and watch them cry because they r poor" why didn't you do that? If you did you wouldn't need to post it on forum..

Screenshotz
03-29-2018, 07:46 AM
You say that a lot in a bunch of threads mate.

I wonder why...

pooball-AL
03-29-2018, 07:56 AM
Stop spamming forums with these pointless threads.

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk

Paw
03-29-2018, 07:58 AM

Who else has this prob with uneducated kids... they ask to low ball on ur items then when you say no or something they call u nab or some little immature kid thing. They go around wasting time breaking Tos by harassing people and beg for gold instead of working for it... and if you dont give them crap they harass you lol...

Talking about annoying people and people breaking T.o.s while breaking T.o.s yourself by posting Igns on forum and being generaly annoying. *Clap Clap*

PsychoNuke
03-29-2018, 08:12 AM
I do not see anything in that screenshot that is equivalent to begging or breaking the TOS.
If you dont like interacting with such players then dont respond to them or simply use the "ignore" option.

I remember you made a thread on TOS and Rules, which means you should have read them. Hence, I understand that you are knowingly breaking the forum rule by putting a screenshot with player's IGN.

Everyone in forums know that you are rich and you hate beggars, we dont need more threads on the same rants. Kindly lock this thread. Ty.

Oakmaiden
03-29-2018, 09:40 AM
Sts , please ban Im Jeff cuz he is annoying! Lmao!