PDA

View Full Version : New forgotten weapons

Jhieemy
03-29-2018, 07:22 PM
Hi! I have been thinking a lot about this lately and decided to make a thread about it. I believe the new forgotten weapon’s gold liquidation should be bumped up like the lower level forgotten items. I believe the high level weapons are useless just like the low level ones and should be treated the same. It would be awesome to gain some extra gold before seeing a new cap level.

plpr
03-29-2018, 07:24 PM
Hi! I have been thinking a lot about this lately and decided to make a thread about it. I believe the new forgotten weapon’s gold liquidation should be bumped up like the lower level forgotten items. I believe the high level weapons are useless just like the low level ones and should be treated the same. It would be awesome to gain some extra gold before seeing a new cap level.
I agree.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Alphasemana
03-29-2018, 09:59 PM
Although I agree it would be nice, there was a reason the old ones have such a high liquidation price. They got nerfed because they were relatively overpowered at the time, the high liquidation price was added to compensate for loss of value.