PDA

View Full Version : Please fix the guildhall icon button, it kills energy kits.

Flamesofanger
03-30-2018, 06:08 AM
The guildhall icon button in the user interface should give you an option of "Yes or No" instead of directly teleporting you to the guildhall, i wasted my energy kit

cause of this. And i believe i'm not the only one whose got their energy kit(s) nuked faster then disconnecting.

@Spacetime Studios @Justg @VroomiGoRealFast

Please fix it, thank you.

Oh and the worst part....i found a purple egg tank to crack in the egg farm zone, this was my 2nd time finding one...and then i got insta

teleported to guildhall so fast, faster then i blinked.

This is me right now:

Tippertwo
03-30-2018, 07:23 AM
Ouch ... yes this would be nice, and with going to houses too!

marsu4u
03-30-2018, 07:52 AM
The guildhall icon button in the user interface should give you an option of "Yes or No" instead of directly teleporting you to the guildhall, i wasted my energy kit

cause of this. And i believe i'm not the only one whose got their energy kit(s) nuked faster then disconnecting.

@Spacetime Studios @Justg @VroomiGoRealFast

Please fix it, thank you.

Oh and the worst part....i found a purple egg tank to crack in the egg farm zone, this was my 2nd time finding one...and then i got insta

teleported to guildhall so fast, faster then i blinked.

This is me right now:

167456XD there there flame don't cry, I'm sure they will add it in during a hotfix.

Also the person who replied above me, there already is a confirmation for teleportating to your house lol.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Flamesofanger
03-30-2018, 11:20 AM
bump, this needs to be fixed....it's very risky :/

Futumsh
03-30-2018, 12:49 PM
The guildhall button now has a confirmation.

Captain critic
03-30-2018, 12:55 PM
I was planning to make a thread on this but i was lazy and kept forgetting 😁

QuaseT
03-30-2018, 12:57 PM
The guildhall button now has a confirmation.I liked the insta remapping for fast remaps but I understand xD

Flamesofanger
03-31-2018, 01:17 AM
The guildhall button now has a confirmation.

Thank you so much!!! omg <3