PDA

View Full Version : Egg Event Suggestions to make it super Awesome !

oneazeli
03-30-2018, 07:32 AM
1) Add a recipe to craft Massive Bam Bam eggs - maybe opening gold/purple /plat eggs should give craft points which can be traded via npc for massive lock recipe :)
2) Reduce drop rate of cotton kill.
3) Did I hear that right? 20 k points for plat. Ahem Ahem.
4) Please scale egg machine HP for twinks. It takes 5 minutes to crack an egg.
5) Increase points from gold egg to 12. It's crafted. It has to be special :)
6) Lower gold egg craft time to 2 hours.
7) Thanks for the event. Loving it so far :)

marsu4u
03-30-2018, 07:50 AM
1) Add a recipe to craft Massive Bam Bam eggs - maybe opening gold/purple /plat eggs should give craft points which can be traded via npc for massive lock recipe :)
2) Reduce drop rate of cotton kill.
3) Did I hear that right? 20 k points for plat. Ahem Ahem.
4) Thanks for the event. Loving it so far :)About the 20k PTS not sure if that's the case but it's a very achievable sum tbh just run the event with ur free energies and open all ur eggs as intended

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

badgirlchlo
03-30-2018, 10:18 PM
Platinum tier is not meant to be an easy achievement, but with farming enough it is easily possible to make it f2p, especially now that we have 1 hour energy craft times.

Xxsoifongxx
03-31-2018, 07:07 AM
Lol only the rich saying 20k (easily) achievable, it’s hard work and some gotta sell plat , purple, red eggs to make gold while opening the blue and green for points ,
So keep giving us your gold while we take time and get to plat ty :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boljackz
03-31-2018, 09:15 AM
also please put points on destroying egg machine for the REAL event runners.. many event lb players now didn't even run event and just buying egg in auction dont tell us this event is gold game tyvm

marzeg
04-01-2018, 01:30 AM
Platinum tier is not meant to be an easy achievement, but with farming enough it is easily possible to make it f2p, especially now that we have 1 hour energy craft times.

I'm just about to hit it, 4k points left to go, managed to hit plat in 2 days, and sold the vast majority of plat eggs i looted for profit..