PDA

View Full Version : Shadow fight

Draebatad
03-30-2018, 01:56 PM
Came up with this idea in January of 2017. What do you all think?

Reskin Forest Fight to look like shadow cave, with the same size/dimension and layout as Forest Fight, but with no impenetrable objects (and definitely no power-ups) in the map.

The dark cave would give a fun, cool new look and feel, and without solid objects like trees, adds a twist and more challenge.

"Shadow Fight" seems like an easy reskin and would add more variety for 3v3 arena fights. If the idea is well received by the community, perhaps we will get lucky and see this added in the near future :) I'd love to play this map.

plpr
03-30-2018, 02:02 PM
Good idea!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Draebatad
03-30-2018, 06:52 PM
With the new Myx maze campaign on the way next week, the shadow cave skin seems boring when compared to the brilliant blue, black, red and grey of the new maps. If this reskin happens, the colors of the mad mages maze are too beautiful and current not to use.

XghostzX
04-01-2018, 09:43 AM
+1 Would love to see a new PvP map with no orbs!

Dolloway
04-01-2018, 11:38 PM
A PvP map using the new skin for the 105 cap sounds great.

No orbs. Spawn places that make it hard for the opponent to spawn you.

Eliminating obstacles like trees would give the tree/obstacle haters a map to play on. An open space map similar in size and spawn points to Forest Fight! could work.

Congeniality
04-03-2018, 12:58 PM
No trees? Sounds like I'll never win again.... Oh well XD

(For real though, cool idea :P)

Draebatad
04-03-2018, 09:30 PM
Haha, Walie! :)

Glad to see you guys like the idea. Thank you for the support. A new map like this would be so much fun.

Draebatad
04-04-2018, 02:10 PM
See today's content update notes, we got shadow fight and a new ctf map. Woot! STS is rocking it. Let's give these maps some action.