PDA

View Full Version : PREVIEW: Pocket Legends Expansion / Level-Cap Raise

Cinco
03-30-2018, 04:26 PM
THE MAD MAGE'S MAZE!
Eons ago, Myx the Mad Mage enlisted a cadre of thieves and villains to help her steal the Elf Queen's "Forbidden Forge!"
Myx planned to use the power of this mystic forge to create a trove of impossibly powerful weapons! Bows, staves, swords, talons, and daggers with staggering magical effects.
But the Mad Mage and her small army of villains vanished soon after they absconded with the forge, leaving no trace... until now!
Legends of Alterra have discovered a hidden camp on the western coast.
Littered with ancient skeletons, grave markers and scrolls bearing tearful missives, it is believed to be the thieves' last known whereabouts.

167460 167459
+FEATURES+
New Level Cap: 105
New Cap Achievement and Gold-metallic Title: Forbidden
New Cap Vanity: The Mad Mage's Dragon Shield
New Fast-Cap Vanity: The Fire-Eyed Dragon Shield... crafted at the "Fast Cap Forge"
Note: the Fast Cap Forge only spawns after defeating bosses in the Mage's Cave, and only between 12am Friday April 6th and midnight Saturday April 7th.
New Loot! Featuring Legendary weapons with special procs.
New Elite Weapons! Crafted exclusively at the Forbidden Forge.
New Amulets for Levels 101+ ...all of them crafted from existing Amulets and Amulet Components!
New Dungeon Mechanics! Coordinate and kill quickly in order to summon the Forbidden Forge's Golden Eyed Guardians... and loot them for massive XP gains!
SPEED KILLS
Each dungeon in the Mad Mage's Maze requires adventure parties to kill skeletons in rapid succession.
Drop five (5) skeletons in five (5) seconds in Chapter 1 to acquire the Golden Guardian's summoning call.
When you have the summoning call your avatar will display a golden ring (shown above).
Your next kill will cause a Guardian (shown below) to appear! Defeat him to loot his experience (up to 20K XP points)!
Time-to-kill gets shorter with later dungeons, requiring kills in 4 seconds in Chapter 2 and 3 seconds in Chapter 3.

MYX THE MAD MAGE
Face Myx the Mad Mage in a special turnstile dungeon (2 Platinum gains access for 4 hours or until you loot Myx).
Kill five (5) skeletons in three (3) seconds to acquire the Mad Mage's summoning call.
Walk to the altar at the center of the dungeon to summon Myx the Mad Mage!

THE FORBIDDEN FORGE
In this same dungeon you will find the Forbidden Forge!
Collect crafting components from skeletons and Myx the Mad Mage to craft Elite Level 105 weapons.

This expansion is planned for release next week ~April 2nd.

synfullmagic_23110
03-30-2018, 04:27 PM
Omg yay

Edit :

Thanks so much for this ❤️
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drakethetank
03-30-2018, 04:28 PM
YES!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

HQNA
03-30-2018, 04:29 PM
Omg this gonna be amazing!!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

HQNA
03-30-2018, 04:31 PM
Thanks so much! This gonna be great! When is the cap gonna come cinco?? :D

plpr
03-30-2018, 04:46 PM
Wow the weapons look spectacular. Thank you for the preview!
Also love the location on the map it's like when you play a game and the hardest part is right behind that first door you see. In this case forest haven.
Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

XghostzX
03-30-2018, 05:03 PM
Weapons looking spiffy!

Really hoping PvP feels balanced :D

Cinco
03-30-2018, 05:24 PM
Weapons looking spiffy!

Really hoping PvP feels balanced :D

I look forward to hearing what you have to say once you hit the new cap and deck-out with a full set of crafted gear. My approach to itemization in this expansion is a strict reversal of previous development process: Instead of building everything for PVE first, I started (and stayed) with PVP. All of the stats, damage performance and procs were developed and tested in a PVP environment. Once the gear felt right in context with Elite 100 / Pure Stat load-outs, I did numerous special adjustments strictly for PVE.

andreasobst
03-30-2018, 05:30 PM
Will there be a special reward for capping in the first week?

Anggapsajadia
03-30-2018, 05:38 PM
Amazing ! :D

Draebatad
03-30-2018, 05:49 PM
Sounds like a very comprehensive and well planned expansion, and the appearance is pure eye candy. I can't wait to jump right in. This is exactly what PL needs. Can't thank you enough, Cinco, for this exciting new expansion and level cap. Now to spread the word, let's get our friends ready to join us on this epic new journey.

EDIT: out of curiosity,, may I enquire as to whether or not the dev/psyko pets will offer the usual stats bonuses in Myx Maze?

andreasobst
03-30-2018, 06:13 PM
So a boss and crafting only accessible with plat? I think i'll quit

plpr
03-30-2018, 06:20 PM
So a boss and crafting only accessible with plat? I think i'll quit
You mean like every cap sts has ever made?
This is a bargain compared to what getting a stat gun is.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Cinco
03-30-2018, 06:27 PM
EDIT: out of curiosity,, may I enquire as to whether or not the dev/psyko pets will offer the usual stats bonuses in Myx Maze?

Excellent question! The elite Ok’Tal Pets do not provide their special bonuses in this content.

Drakethetank
03-30-2018, 06:28 PM
Excellent question! The elite Ok’Tal Pets do not provide their special bonuses in this content.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkLMAO! PURE STATS ARE BACK BABY! Luv u Cinco Barnes!

Dolloway
03-30-2018, 06:35 PM
I look forward to hearing what you have to say once you hit the new cap and deck-out with a full set of crafted gear. My approach to itemization in this expansion is a strict reversal of previous development process: Instead of building everything for PVE first, I started (and stayed) with PVP. All of the stats, damage performance and procs were developed and tested in a PVP environment. Once the gear felt right in context with Elite 100 / Pure Stat load-outs, I did numerous special adjustments strictly for PVE.

I really love the design of the new weapons.

I want to say thank you for focusing on PvP balance with this new update. A lot of the time, us pvpers feel like we get neglected and our voices go unheard. With the news of building this update around PvP and testing everything out in the arena, I feel as if you are truly trying to make PvP as balanced as you can possibly make it. That being said, the balance still might not meet our expectations (I hope it does), but at least we can rest knowing that you tried your best. Once I gain a set of fully crafted gear, I will test out PvP and provide feedback.

I am very excited for this update.

Draebatad
03-30-2018, 06:39 PM

Thank you. Looks like we're in for some of the old style PL coupled with striking new content and mechanics. Now to stay distracted for a few more days until the expansion goes live.

Drakethetank
03-30-2018, 06:40 PM
Thank you. Looks we're in for some of the old style PL coupled with striking new content and mechanics. Now to stay distracted for a few more days until the expansion goes live.I agree. Also Ready to grind Drae ;]

Mine AGK
03-30-2018, 07:38 PM

So if we cant use oktal pets then. I have 3 questions.

1. Do we still get xp orb drops?

2. Does the plat dungeon have a better drop chance then the regular map?

3. Do we have an elite map the gives us a challenge. (Requiring teamwork from all classes)

SillyJuan
03-30-2018, 07:55 PM
LOCO, Will there be a chance to loot amulet items since some of us didn’t get a chance to loot those? Love this game so much , thanks for not giving up on us [emoji8][emoji57]

Draebatad
03-30-2018, 07:55 PM
So if we cant use oktal pets then. I have 3 questions.

1. Do we still get xp orb drops?

2. Does the plat dungeon have a better drop chance then the regular map?

3. Do we have an elite map the gives us a challenge. (Requiring teamwork from all classes)

I'll take a stab at this, AGK.

Guardians drop up to 20k xp orbs.

The plat dungeon appears to be where crafting components are farmed and crafted.

It would seem all new maps are very challenging, requiring both teamwork and coordination between members of the party.

Xzeda
03-30-2018, 08:00 PM
THE MAD MAGE'S MAZE!
Eons ago, Myx the Mad Mage enlisted a cadre of thieves and villains to help her steal the Elf Queen's "Forbidden Forge!"
Myx planned to use the power of this mystic forge to create a trove of impossibly powerful weapons! Bows, staves, swords, talons, and daggers with staggering magical effects.
But the Mad Mage and her small army of villains vanished soon after they absconded with the forge, leaving no trace... until now!
Legends of Alterra have discovered a hidden camp on the western coast.
Littered with ancient skeletons, grave markers and scrolls bearing tearful missives, it is believed to be the thieves' last known whereabouts.

167460 167459
+FEATURES+
New Level Cap: 105
New Cap Achievement and Gold-metallic Title: Forbidden
New Cap Vanity: The Mad Mage's Dragon Shield
New Loot! Featuring Legendary weapons with special procs.
New Elite Weapons! Crafted exclusively at the Forbidden Forge.
New Amulets for Levels 101+ ...all of them crafted from existing Amulets and Amulet Components!
New Dungeon Mechanics! Coordinate and kill quickly in order to summon the Forbidden Forge's Golden Eyed Guardians... and loot them for massive XP gains!
SPEED KILLS
Each dungeon in the Mad Mage's Maze requires adventure parties to kill skeletons in rapid succession.
Drop five (5) skeletons in five (5) seconds in Chapter 1 to acquire the Golden Guardian's summoning call.
When you have the summoning call your avatar will display a golden ring (shown above).
Your next kill will cause a Guardian (shown below) to appear! Defeat him to loot his experience (up to 20K XP points)!
Time-to-kill gets shorter with later dungeons, requiring kills in 4 seconds in Chapter 2 and 3 seconds in Chapter 3.

MYX THE MAD MAGE
Face Myx the Mad Mage in a special turnstile dungeon (2 Platinum gains access for 4 hours or until you loot Myx).
Kill five (5) skeletons in three (3) seconds to acquire the Mad Mage's summoning call.
Walk to the altar at the center of the dungeon to summon Myx the Mad Mage!

THE FORBIDDEN FORGE
In this same dungeon you will find the Forbidden Forge!
Collect crafting components from skeletons and Myx the Mad Mage to craft Elite Level 105 weapons.

This expansion is planned for release next week ~April 2nd.Nice[emoji173]

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Tapatalk

Mine AGK
03-30-2018, 08:07 PM
I understand that alot of the community had asked for teamwork and a challenge again. Although completely removing the pet buffs along with adding timing to runs may turn out to be tedious. Im hoping the plat map that comes with this update also has a special set like the 60 sets in mini dungeon. (That only drop in mini dungeon)

I personally would LOVE to see white drag drop in this plat dungeon or in an elite map that makes us work together. Would love to see us get something we've wanted for 4+ years. I, personally am looking forward to the new "special" proc weapons coming. Hopefully they are visible procs like 71 elites had.

Fwend
03-30-2018, 08:32 PM
Thank you cinco looks exciting.

Will crafting be accessible to everyone or those with plat only? What about the components for crafting the elite items?

Togged
03-30-2018, 08:59 PM
Will there be a way to upgrade dev in this expansion?

ɧɩ

Nipunsky
03-30-2018, 09:13 PM
This so awesome <3 can't wait ;-;
Anyone wanna make a party to lvl in the 1st week?
Ign: Nipunsky

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Duckypowerz
03-30-2018, 09:15 PM
This looks and sounds amazing my only fear is that pvp will never be balanced again because of enchantments but im very happy to see new content not just reskinned!

XghostzX
03-30-2018, 09:36 PM

Thank you, that was a really nice reply and I appreciate it. I’ve mentioned it before; I will be more than happy to provide as much necessary PvP feedback so long it is well received. I’m really looking forward to this update, as I know that new caps always revitalize the endgame community (and bring old players back), so if your heart is set on restoring PvP, you can expect a lot of positive things for PL (I’d make sure of it on the community side).

Buchmeister
03-30-2018, 11:00 PM
Looks cool! Although...

The forbidden forge is a rock. Pretty sure Myx was just a geologist.

whatheck
03-30-2018, 11:25 PM
Great! Another update coming soon! [emoji7]

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

xzLegendszx
03-31-2018, 05:19 AM
Looks Good:)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

HQNA
03-31-2018, 05:32 AM
Is there a date when cap going live? Im so ready grinding!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180331/d5b410467cc5c9fd66030632b10482de.jpg

Nipunsky
03-31-2018, 05:44 AM
Is there a date when cap going live? Im so ready grinding!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180331/d5b410467cc5c9fd66030632b10482de.jpg

Skickat från min iPhone med TapatalkDrae said April 2nd

HQNA
03-31-2018, 07:27 AM
Drae said April 2nd

Okey thank u!

mezem
03-31-2018, 11:18 AM
oh my god, almost as good looking as humania, thanks alot! love all designs shown! cant wait till i can bash that 105 and farm for new stuff!

Xyzther
03-31-2018, 12:27 PM
Hasn’t been verified yet: will there be an early cap reward? If there will be one let’s try to get it settled before the cap release this time :)

Nipunsky
03-31-2018, 12:53 PM
Hasn’t been verified yet: will there be an early cap reward? If there will be one let’s try to get it settled before the cap release this time :)Read it again... It's already stated what the new cap vanity is
Mad mage's dragon shield

Draebatad
03-31-2018, 01:47 PM
Will crafting be accessible to everyone or those with plat only? What about the components for crafting the elite items?

It sounds like for a mere two plat per 4 hours or until loot is picked up from Myx is the only way to obtain crafting materials and access the forge at this time. Keep in mind that these materials and crafted items can still be obtained by free to play players through the open market, so everyone will still have access to the best end game gear one way or another.

Xyzther
03-31-2018, 01:47 PM
Read it again... It's already stated what the new cap vanity is
Mad mage's dragon shield

Read my post again... I asked if there would be an early cap reward. There was for 100 cap, so I’m just curious if there will be another one for 105 cap

Draebatad
03-31-2018, 01:52 PM
Read my post again... I asked if there would be an early cap reward. There was for 100 cap, so I’m just curious if there will be another one for 105 cap

I am also curious about that. Typically those who cap in the first weekend get a special title and/or vanity. The dragon shield will go to all who cap, at any time, but what do the early birds get for capping in the first weekend in the 105 expansion?

I also have to ask, Cinco, are these maps hostable? If not, I really think they should be. We want to run with our mates and select our parties carefully. The ability to host these maps will be crucial for this to be possible.

Mine AGK
03-31-2018, 01:59 PM
Im also with you on that early nird vanity deal. Those qho cap early should get something like 100 cap had. A shield/helm/ring/armor would ne nice.

DEFINITELY WITH THE HOSTABLE MAPS. THAT WAY SOME PEOPLE WHO ARENT ADEPT TO RUNNING WITH THE PROS DONT SLOWNTHEM DOWN CONSIDERING WE NOW HOW NEW MECHANICS THAT REQUIRE US TO KILL A SET OF MOBS IN A SET AMOUNT OF TIME.

Jensmage
03-31-2018, 02:54 PM
LOCO, Will there be a chance to loot amulet items since some of us didn’t get a chance to loot those? Love this game so much , thanks for not giving up on us [emoji8][emoji57]

Buy the amulets off from me. :)

MOLYA
03-31-2018, 04:42 PM
Woow awesome. i guess everyone will be busy the whole day on this new map...im glad i saved some plat for this lol

HQNA
03-31-2018, 05:40 PM
Whats the time when its going live on 2th april?

Draebatad
03-31-2018, 06:07 PM
Whats the time when its going live on 2th april?

They did not state an exact time. Best suggestion is to keep an eye on the game and on these forums to see when it goes live.

Nipunsky
03-31-2018, 08:27 PM
Read my post again... I asked if there would be an early cap reward. There was for 100 cap, so I’m just curious if there will be another one for 105 capAhh I thought it said the one we get in the 1st week lel
My bad

Burningdex
03-31-2018, 11:49 PM
gah, i have 90 levels before i get to 100... thank you so much for this cinco!

Patricia Nicolle
04-01-2018, 12:23 AM
I understand that alot of the community had asked for teamwork and a challenge again. Although completely removing the pet buffs along with adding timing to runs may turn out to be tedious. Im hoping the plat map that comes with this update also has a special set like the 60 sets in mini dungeon. (That only drop in mini dungeon)

I personally would LOVE to see white drag drop in this plat dungeon or in an elite map that makes us work together. Would love to see us get something we've wanted for 4+ years. I, personally am looking forward to the new "special" proc weapons coming. Hopefully they are visible procs like 71 elites had.

I’m pretty sure that your idea of having White Drag would lower the market price for Black Drag so I don’t approve of what you are trying to say. However, if White Drag is something that would be implemented I would also love to see it and have it like you do. Just a suggestion how about making White Drag drop in an Elite Map like the starries do and not make it discontinued so that the market for the Black Drag would not be affected drastically. I wanna know your opinion on this Jacob!

Golem
04-01-2018, 01:53 AM
I didnt like anymore PL expansions after 2013... Sry

Nipunsky
04-01-2018, 02:01 AM
I didnt like anymore PL expansions after 2013... SryWelp no place for you in the forums then :) don't post your opinions. No one is interested

TheUnity
04-01-2018, 09:03 AM

still waiting devs to reply.

itq
04-01-2018, 10:14 AM
Will this event come out 12am (Texas time) or later??

SoakPL
04-01-2018, 01:11 PM
Is the Rumor about the “Super Pet” true or not? Because im curious to know if there will be another pet coming up or not . Dev dragon prices are going up and down due to rumors about this new “Super Pet”

Draebatad
04-01-2018, 01:28 PM
Is the Rumor about the “Super Pet” true or not? Because im curious to know if there will be another pet coming up or not . Dev dragon prices are going up and down due to rumors about this new “Super Pet”

Oktal pets won't offer their bonuses in the Myx Maze expansion, hence the price fluctuations. The cap vanity is a shield. The theme of this cap would strongly indicate there's no new super stat pet coming with it.

@itq, more than likely the new expansion will happen around noon Texas time, give or take a few hours.

3pc
04-01-2018, 02:06 PM
That looks badass but i wont have much time to play :(

3pc
04-01-2018, 02:15 PM

But the whole purpose of dev and psyko was to work in ALL maps of PL i find this kind of unfair just putting it out there for me and others who dont want to say anything

SoakPL
04-01-2018, 04:11 PM
So will there be a new pet or no? Anything to up your stats? Like dev or psyko , i know they wont work in new map but is there going to be a replacement for them that’s helpful for the new map

Draebatad
04-01-2018, 05:55 PM
So will there be a new pet or no? Anything to up your stats? Like dev or psyko , i know they wont work in new map but is there going to be a replacement for them that’s helpful for the new map

The game mechanics have changed for 105. The replacement for pets in the Myx Maze expansion will be a coordinated and timely team effort. And once you're fully geared for 105, surely those stats will be an upgrade. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, you'll be able to experience the new update most likely in under a day. :)

Duckypowerz
04-01-2018, 06:09 PM
People shouldn’t need to rely on overpowered stats to farm we never had to before which made the game fun, new cap with no extra pet stats and actually requiring a team and a strategy to farm sounds great to me!

MOLYA
04-02-2018, 03:31 AM
Its 2nd april and i dont see any update...

Nipunsky
04-02-2018, 03:36 AM
Its 2nd april and i dont see any update...Yeah well lel it's 2:00pm here in India :3 drae said still 7ish hours to go (everyone in the guild told me lel)

MOLYA
04-02-2018, 03:41 AM
Yeah well lel it's 2:00pm here in India :3 drae said still 7ish hours to go (everyone in the guild told me lel)

man...the new cap takes long this time. hmm...nvm ill just go sleep untill it releases lol

Waug
04-02-2018, 08:03 AM
Lel chill. 2nd April STS working time hasn't even started yet by the time i'm typing this.

3h -5h from now would be the best bet.

itq
04-02-2018, 08:29 AM
Very excited for this event!!

but.. will there be new dragon type elites such as staffs,swords etc

Like the old 71 cap with the 500 quest. if so that be awesome

Thx for the update

itq
04-02-2018, 08:32 AM
Some point on the 2nd

Buchmeister
04-02-2018, 08:40 AM
Very excited for this event!!

but.. will there be new dragon type elites such as staffs,swords etc

Like the old 71 cap with the 500 quest. if so that be awesome

Thx for the update

I really hope not

HQNA
04-02-2018, 08:41 AM
I want a cap reward. Pet/item would be really amazing. Thanks so much for this update!

Cinco
04-02-2018, 11:59 AM
There will be a reward for reaching Level 105 within the first five (5) days... but it's a lil' bit different:
Starting 12am Friday the 6th, every time you kill one of the chapter bosses in the maze (AYZ, WAV, or VOX), the 'Fast Cap Forge' will spawn.
This Forge will allow you to craft the standard Mad Mage's Dragon shield into a special Fire-Eye Dragon shield!
At midnight (Texas time) on Saturday the 7th, the 'Fast Cap Forge' goes away for good.

Xyzther
04-02-2018, 12:02 PM
When is it expected to go live?

HQNA
04-02-2018, 12:02 PM
There will be a reward for reaching Level 105 within the first five (5) days... but it's a lil' bit different:
Starting 12am Friday the 6th, every time you kill one of the chapter bosses in the maze (AYZ, WAV, or VOX), the 'Fast Cap Forge' will spawn.
This Forge will allow you to craft the standard Mad Mage's Dragon shield into a special Fire-Eye Dragon shield!
At midnight (Texas time) on Saturday the 7th, the 'Fast Cap Forge' goes away for good.

Is the update coming today? Or What day? Thanks for this too cinco! Much love

Nipunsky
04-02-2018, 12:05 PM
At midnight (Texas time) on Saturday the 7th, the 'Fast Cap Forge' goes away for good.So 1st we gotta get the general lvl105 item and then upgrade it to the Unique lvl cap item within 1 day? Also, when is the update rolling out? :3 extremely hyped for this one

Cinco
04-02-2018, 12:08 PM

Amulets do not drop.

Level 105 Elite Amulets can be crafted (if you've got the right components including the Level 100 Amulets).

Cinco
04-02-2018, 12:10 PM
Thank you cinco looks exciting.

Crafting happens entirely in the turnstile dungeon (2 Platinum). This means all of the component drops, the daily quests to loot the schematics and access to the Forbidden Forge itself.

Cinco
04-02-2018, 12:13 PM
Hasn’t been verified yet: will there be an early cap reward? If there will be one let’s try to get it settled before the cap release this time :)

Yes. There is a special reward available to players who reach Level 105 before midnight (Texas time) this Saturday.
Between Friday the 6th and midnight Saturday, anytime you defeat one of the chapter bosses (AYZ, WAV, or VOX) a 'Fast Cap Forge' will spawn.
Use the Forge to turn the standard Level 105 vanity shield into the special 'Fire-Eyed Dragon' shield.

Cinco
04-02-2018, 12:14 PM
I am also curious about that. Typically those who cap in the first weekend get a special title and/or vanity. The dragon shield will go to all who cap, at any time, but what do the early birds get for capping in the first weekend in the 105 expansion?

I also have to ask, Cinco, are these maps hostable? If not, I really think they should be. We want to run with our mates and select our parties carefully. The ability to host these maps will be crucial for this to be possible.

Chapters 1, 2 and 3 are available for hosting. The fourth map is also hostable but all participants must have access (2 Platinum).

Mine AGK
04-02-2018, 12:16 PM
Are we getting this update today??? Seems like you guys are waiting till everyone gets out of work. Hopefully soon ��

Cinco
04-02-2018, 12:17 PM
So 1st we gotta get the general lvl105 item and then upgrade it to the Unique lvl cap item within 1 day? Also, when is the update rolling out? :3 extremely hyped for this one

You will automatically receive the Mad Mage's Dragon shield when earn the Level 105 Achievement and Title. This item gets used up in the process of crafting the special 'Fire-Eyed Dragon Shield.'

Nipunsky
04-02-2018, 12:18 PM
You will automatically receive the Mad Mage's Dragon shield when earn the Level 105 Achievement and Title. This item gets used up in the process of crafting the special 'Fire-Eyed Dragon Shield.'Cool thanks for clarifying it lel waiting eagerly ;_; hope new update drops soon

Draebatad
04-02-2018, 12:29 PM
Cinco,

A huge thank you for adding the early cap award and making the maps hostable. Ty so much. This will be great!

Alphasemana
04-02-2018, 12:30 PM
Expansion looks amazing. Will there be a new 100+ town?... Without pet access

Cinco
04-02-2018, 12:44 PM
There is a towne for the Mad Mage's Maze that serves as a quest hub.
Fictionally, it is a remote abandoned camp used by a cadre of thieves.
Since it's part of Alterra proper (and not a remote alien planet) you don't need a pet to access it.
The camp's Auction stone is only accessible to those who have completed the story line. No other municipal facility exists or is planned for the area.

Nipunsky
04-02-2018, 12:52 PM
There is a towne for the Mad Mage's Maze that serves as a quest hub.
Fictionally, it is a remote abandoned camp used by a cadre of thieves.
Since it's part of Alterra proper (and not a remote alien planet) you don't need a pet to access it.
The camp's Auction stone is only accessible to those who have completed the story line. No other municipal facility exists or is planned for the area.Dang that makes is so much better i love it!! Awesome work as always cinco :D

MOLYA
04-02-2018, 03:42 PM
need new offers on fyber..cinco. its empty right now

Mine AGK
04-03-2018, 01:12 AM
Yes. There is a special reward available to players who reach Level 105 before midnight (Texas time) this Saturday.
Between Friday the 6th and midnight Saturday, anytime you defeat one of the chapter bosses (AYZ, WAV, or VOX) a 'Fast Cap Forge' will spawn.
Use the Forge to turn the standard Level 105 vanity shield into the special 'Fire-Eyed Dragon' shield.

Do we ne crafting materials that are used for crafting 1h weapons in order to craft the early cap shield???