PDA

View Full Version : Add a way to see armor

Thewolfbull
03-31-2018, 09:43 AM
We can see health and mana why not armor could this be added on bosses and players in party i think it would be useful for testing pets and gear and seeing when your teamate is low armor.

marsu4u
03-31-2018, 09:57 AM
We can see health and mana why not armor could this be added on bosses and players in party i think it would be useful for testing pets and gear and seeing when your teamate is low armor.It's because your armour doesn't go down bro, imagine it as a helmet when your on a bike and fall down, it reduces the damage but it's reusable and yeah basically what I'm saying is that it's not a Changing value like health and mana & pet happiness bonus.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Thewolfbull
03-31-2018, 10:17 AM
It's because your armour doesn't go down bro, imagine it as a helmet when your on a bike and fall down, it reduces the damage but it's reusable and yeah basically what I'm saying is that it's not a Changing value like health and mana & pet happiness bonus.

Then what good is axe throw/grimm passive and other things that lower armor %

marsu4u
03-31-2018, 10:26 AM
Then what good is axe throw/grimm passive and other things that lower armor %I see you mean those, yes in that aspect it does change but because those don't happen that often it's kind of pointless to have an armour bar below our names but idk maybe they will add it, let's see what Devs have to say

Thewolfbull
03-31-2018, 10:41 AM
I see you mean those, yes in that aspect it does change but because those don't happen that often it's kind of pointless to have an armour bar below our names but idk maybe they will add it, let's see what Devs have to say

I think it happens alot more often than you think especially with the tainted weapon proc that was added i use tainted on bosses and grimm passive and while playing with rogues there is a noticable difference in killtime when it procs. I think it would add alot to game if we could see armor we could know when to do big damage.

Kershy
03-31-2018, 12:20 PM
Then what good is axe throw/grimm passive and other things that lower armor %When that happens you can see the red armor icon next to your friend's name. It's a debuff so you can see it there.

Thewolfbull
03-31-2018, 12:34 PM
When that happens you can see the red armor icon next to your friend's name. It's a debuff so you can see it there.

Can't see on boss/mobs though.

Kershy
03-31-2018, 11:01 PM
Can't see on boss/mobs though.Not sure about that.. never noticed it.

marzeg
04-01-2018, 01:59 AM
XD be careful bros, don't want your gear popping mid boss fight. :distant:

Thewolfbull
04-01-2018, 05:13 AM
Not sure about that.. never noticed it.

I checked and you can see it nevermind. But I dont think many people even look in top left to see that. Maybe add the debuffs onto the bosses health bar or something like that. I never look top left while playing.