PDA

View Full Version : Android on screen buttons bug

Thewolfbull
03-31-2018, 10:36 AM
https://youtu.be/bfabVsDgO_M
When you type something and then hit enter the onscreen buttons don't go away for a few seconds it blocks pet AA and the skill on the right also when you're in inventory you can't hit X because it blocks top right of screen
Very annoying when trying to talk while running a map.
I've tried other games with ingame chat and it goes away straight away so it's not a device problem.
Also tried different keyboards same result please fix it thank you :)

Abuze
03-31-2018, 11:39 AM
It depends on your phone no? I have had similar issue but I just blamed my phone for it lol. Sometimes that black bar on the side also gets bugged and stays there, have to leave app and re-enter for it be normal again.
Also if you have a phone that has bad specs it will take longer for that black bar to go away. Not that much of a phone guru so can't really help much but I kinda doubt that STS can do much about this...

Thewolfbull
03-31-2018, 12:03 PM
It depends on your phone no? I have had similar issue but I just blamed my phone for it lol. Sometimes that black bar on the side also gets bugged and stays there, have to leave app and re-enter for it be normal again.
Also if you have a phone that has bad specs it will take longer for that black bar to go away. Not that much of a phone guru so can't really help much but I kinda doubt that STS can do much about this...

It works fine on other games it's just not going away fast enough when hitting enter

slaaayerrr
03-31-2018, 01:50 PM
Very annoying when trying to talk while running a map.

oh, understood now why u so serious in runs :D

Futumsh
04-02-2018, 05:15 PM
This is fixed for the next android app update.

Thewolfbull
04-02-2018, 09:06 PM
This is fixed for the next android app update.

Thank you! 11 chars