PDA

View Full Version : event runners vs event egg buyers

boljackz
03-31-2018, 11:05 AM
event egg buyers who dont run are on 50k up to 106k points atm :).. while event runners not event plat tier lmao see the diff and vroom mention event runners have advantage vs event egg buyers who just stand in expe wait in auction and be on top 10 on their class:)

unbuiltstring
03-31-2018, 11:09 AM
nope,its not the case few players ik r farming to keep up .but also buying eggs as its the need of hour

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Spell
03-31-2018, 11:11 AM
they should give egg machines points...

and grant all the points to the runners depending on this counter-

it is not easy if u are running the event vs rich ppl just buying up the lb.

boljackz
03-31-2018, 11:11 AM
nope,its not the case few players ik r farming to keep up .but also buying eggs as its the need of hour

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

RIP on those who sell energy kits because to be on top 10 you dont need energies cos all you need is eggs eggs eggs and fast fingers on clicking in auction :)

boljackz
03-31-2018, 11:13 AM

ikr they should give points on those machine

unbuiltstring
03-31-2018, 11:14 AM
RIP on those who sell energy kits because to be on top 10 you dont need energies cos all you need is eggs eggs eggs and fast fingers on clicking in auction :)
ahan..this is real problem energy sellers

boljackz
03-31-2018, 11:20 AM
and first ever event that you dont need energy kits to make it on top 10 :) clap clap

Vanquishier
03-31-2018, 01:38 PM
Sts should give points to all machine because it’s unfair to lb runner. We need to work to get it not just pay for it.

Lb runner use their time to run and also farm energy/buy energy/use plats to enter portal.

Egg buyers just spend gold to buy eggs and he can do merchant to earn gold/ run mauso to farm Gold. That’s a big advantage to them. What’s the point of listing the name in the Leaderboard?

Vanquishier
03-31-2018, 01:46 PM

Totally agree with you should give points base on the machine counter.

Shubham
03-31-2018, 05:25 PM
It was my main concern wen i asked vroom of it but he said the runner will have an upper hand but it's not the case we can all see clearly
It's really said to see the ones actually running for event has not even achieved plat tier.u don't need to earn or put extra effort to get in top 10 as said by G u just need to stand n buy n spam..sad end of such a wonderful event.

Kakashis
03-31-2018, 11:58 PM
I'm putting in a few hours each day and still not plat lol. Started spending millions and I'm barely top 50 most likely kicked off by not continuously running and opening eggs. Tough lb, top people must be running and egg buying. Gold alone can't be top 10.

badgirlchlo
04-01-2018, 01:04 AM
This event is a gold sink, which is a good thing... no complaints from me, rich players are spending their gold to get untradeable vanities

Deezey
04-01-2018, 01:04 AM
I don't see a problem with it right now as its another way for easy gold redistribution.

marzeg
04-01-2018, 01:27 AM

lolol moment of silence for em

Vanquishier
04-01-2018, 09:01 AM
I don't see a problem with it right now as its another way for easy gold redistribution.

You don’t see a problem because you are not running the lb

Spheresome
04-01-2018, 06:43 PM
+1 need points for the egg machines to bring value back to energy kits and the LB more "LB" like

Spell
04-01-2018, 10:16 PM
+1 need points for the egg machines to bring value back to energy kits and the LB more "LB" like

100% agree.. running the event is 1000% harder than just spamming eggs for points.i gave up going for lb because you can break thousands of machines and stay up all night and still not move up in ranks.

xRyuzanki
04-01-2018, 11:10 PM
+1 I agree. Those rich ppl just keep buying & buying

Sasamon
04-01-2018, 11:53 PM
I can understand but, buying tons of energy kits it's not the same that just buy Eggs from auc? After all you are paying to be in LB, if this is what is bothering players. The difference is that in this one you don't need to put your feets in the Bunny's Den.

LB players use purchasable energy kits(and farm essence), it's a fact. And no matter how much you farm, how many essences you get per day, it's almost impossible or at least very rare to see someone there without paying for energy(gold or plat). Who have gold/plat to spend get LB, who doesn't or don't want to spend...don't.
When event started I asked my guild if had a way to get LB by farming only, many of them(LB runners) said "no" or very very hard to get top 50 if I wanted the banner only. Ofc I will not even start to talk about time, sleep, work, study or whatever you need to do IRL...

LB it's exclusive. But have to be that way. I would love to be there without efforts or paying much, but would not be fair...

(Still at Bronze tier bwahahahah)

PsychoNuke
04-02-2018, 06:13 AM
Yes please add the machine count, its getting insane to keep up with the egg buyers now :\
+Those nabs who only want to do red machine in the random, and few of them dont event attack. I wish to finish this event without breaking my phone.

Please do some justice to hard working guys. Ty.

Crystalwiz
04-02-2018, 10:08 AM
This seems new to me to be able to buy your way into a lb position. Don't think it's fair, hope it's not a trend for future events. I agree to give points for breaking the egg machines to give credit to those that actually grind to get those points.

Justg
04-02-2018, 10:49 AM
The tradable eggs added a completely new dimension to the event, and it would be tough to put the genie back in the bottle at this point.

We're going to let it run it's course as is, and see how we want to modify things in the future.

Vrazicak
04-02-2018, 10:57 AM
They should leave it as it is right now, I myself farmed my way up to platinum in first 48 hours of event without spending gold.
Also this is a great way for free players to earn gold, this event is great for both F2P and P2W.
Please leave it as it is.

PsychoNuke
04-02-2018, 12:12 PM
The tradable eggs added a completely new dimension to the event, and it would be tough to put the genie back in the bottle at this point.

We're going to let it run it's course as is, and see how we want to modify things in the future.

We are not saying you change the eggs, we are only asking for allotting points to machines, so people who are spending hours on grind can get some benefit against the people who are playing fastest finger 1st in auction. Kindly consider a workaround to the situation.

I understand that you foreseen this situation (because the players predicted this as soon you posted the event thread), but currently it went out of hand, and I understand you should take corrective measures. Ty.

Justg
04-02-2018, 12:24 PM
We are not saying you change the eggs, we are only asking for allotting points to machines, so people who are spending hours on grind can get some benefit against the people who are playing fastest finger 1st in auction. Kindly consider a workaround to the situation.

I understand that you foreseen this situation (because the players predicted this as soon you posted the event thread), but currently it went out of hand, and I understand you should take corrective measures. Ty.

We understand what you are asking, and are declining to implement this for this event.

PsychoNuke
04-02-2018, 01:17 PM
We understand what you are asking, and are declining to implement this for this event.

Are there any bad consequences of that ask? or its hard to implement?

Justg
04-02-2018, 01:32 PM
Are there any bad consequences of that ask? or its hard to implement?

We always face consequences when we change the way something works in the middle. Although you may think it is the best thing to do, it is certain that there are others that disagree.

In this case, we're keeping it as is, and we'll reflect on how it worked after the event is over.

Motherless_Child
04-02-2018, 01:55 PM
Yes please add the machine count, its getting insane to keep up with the egg buyers now :\
+Those nabs who only want to do red machine in the random, and few of them dont event attack. I wish to finish this event without breaking my phone.

Please do some justice to hard working guys. Ty.

Freaking ditto the content highlighted in red..... GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Oakmaiden
04-02-2018, 02:07 PM
This event has something for everyone! Low lvl players can farm n craft gold eggs. Upper lvl players can run the Event map. All the goodies in the eggs are a boost for everyone. The only thing I would change is making Bun-Bun a more traditional boss that appears after all the machines have been destroyed and drops the more valuable loot (Heroic egg , new gear ect). Currently players are scalping Red,Purple and Plat machines then leaving.

Motherless_Child
04-02-2018, 02:27 PM
This event has something for everyone! Low lvl players can farm n craft gold eggs. Upper lvl players can run the Event map. All the goodies in the eggs are a boost for everyone. The only thing I would change is making Bun-Bun a more traditional boss that appears after all the machines have been destroyed and drops the more valuable loot (Heroic egg , new gear ect). Currently players are scalping Red,Purple and Plat machines then leaving.

Ditto.....

Probably would be better if for this type of event, the "egg type/color" is not "openly" displayed..... For instance...........

All egg machines "appear" the "same" with each individual machine having a chance of being "red, green, blue, purple, or platinum" and the "only" way to tell is from the loot it drops or by having a flag appear next to the destroyed egg that "represents" the egg's true color (i.e., red flag, green flag, ETC.)

PsychoNuke
04-02-2018, 08:27 PM
We always face consequences when we change the way something works in the middle. Although you may think it is the best thing to do, it is certain that there are others that disagree.

In this case, we're keeping it as is, and we'll reflect on how it worked after the event is over.

The only downside I see is that the player spending gold will have to spend more gold to compete (probably the only players who will disagree).
But anyway, what do I know, if you think leaving things as it is is fair then it must be. Ty.

Vrazicak
04-03-2018, 05:29 AM

Hey Gary,
Top 100 players who destroyed the most eggs get exclusive platinum title [The Smasher]
It's harmless and lets those grinders know they did something this egg event.

Brightpink
04-03-2018, 08:13 AM
They won't change event 1 week into bc it's not fair to everyone. Do I like the egg buying lb? Not at all..but asking them to change it after ppl invested millions is ridiculous.
I also agree this a great way for new f2p players to get some much needed gold to encourage them to keep playing

PatD
04-03-2018, 08:49 AM
The one who break the most eggs win their place in LB, the way you get your eggs(Event map or cs) doesn't matter imo, if someone have save many miilions gold by farming and grinding all year and use those gold to buy eggs, why not?

Kakashis
04-03-2018, 09:05 AM
The one who break the most eggs win their place in LB, the way you get your eggs(Event map or cs) doesn't matter imo, if someone have save many miilions gold by farming and grinding all year and use those gold to buy eggs, why not?

Yah, after playing the event more, I really like this system. Gives players lots to do during event if you want gold, and for those who want lb badly enough can spend their gold/platinum to stay on the top. It's a very nice event so far!

thekragle
04-03-2018, 10:22 AM
I'm loving this event. Not much to complain about. I do hate it when players scalp the red machines and higher then leave. That's annoying.
But I don't think the egg machines giving points would change things on the leaderboard. Leaderboard runners would just run the map more as well as buying eggs in CS. To me, as long as you have gold or plat, you are always going to have the advantage no matter what the circumstances. Unless Sts makes an event where energy must be farmed and can't be bought, and items in CS don't give points it will never really give a chance to all.

PsychoNuke
04-04-2018, 08:37 AM
They won't change event 1 week into bc it's not fair to everyone. Do I like the egg buying lb? Not at all..but asking them to change it after ppl invested millions is ridiculous.
I also agree this a great way for new f2p players to get some much needed gold to encourage them to keep playing

Its not 1 week yet, the thread was made second day of the event, and the situation was predicted before the event started, if they wanted to change then they could have.. but anyway I dont see a point of continuing communication on this thread when Dev clearly declined.

Just close this out I guess.

fatmaek
04-04-2018, 08:58 AM
ikr they should give points on those machine

Yes true would be cool if they give extra points to machine smashers ..

Vanquishier
04-04-2018, 09:35 AM
Ya just close this, anything that we want to make it better but still continue and only implant on next event.

boljackz
04-07-2018, 12:53 AM
The only downside I see is that the player spending gold will have to spend more gold to compete (probably the only players who will disagree).
But anyway, what do I know, if you think leaving things as it is is fair then it must be. Ty.

i agree only players who will disagree are the top 10 of each clash vs thousand who literary run event and even devs put points on those machine still those "points" is not enough to land you on top 25 or 50 top 1 of each class is 200k+ points vs what points???? nyahahah

Paw
04-07-2018, 07:07 AM

Some feedback for this event or any similar events in the future

1. Dont add gold tier rewards as common loot in maps. cottonkill is worthless right now and should have stayed as a gold tier reward only

2. Have an event zone where it locks out the map as soon as someone leaves the area. Joined too many maps after all the good machines have been broken already

3. Please balance out the event zone for all levels. Lower levels really struggled in this event

4. Add exclusive/better items or vanities in event locks as the ones in this event were really not worth using platinum for

5. Have an ascending order in which the machines can be broken Green/Blue/Red/Purple/Platinum

Many more but will add the rest to the feedback thread if and when it comes up

Deezey
04-08-2018, 02:34 AM
Well I can understand why others just buy the eggs, as running it can be fraught with questionable drops. For example on a recent run against a Purple egg machine:

Drops for me, 3 rerolls:
2018 Green Arlorian Egg
2018 Blue Arlorian Egg
2018 Blue Arlorian Egg
2018 Blue Arlorian Egg

Drops for other player, no rerolls:
2018 Blue Arlorian egg
2018 Blue Arlorian egg
2018 Red Arlorian egg
2018 Platinum Arlorian egg

This had to be the worst luck I've had yet in the zone, thus for me would have been better to just buy them in the AH instead of running it.

Susanne
04-08-2018, 03:38 AM
I like this event. I don't buy eggs but I open some and craft some. It's best event for a long time and I've seen many people say the same. I just feel sorry for the low level players who don't get a party. I tried it on my mini Susie and it was really hard. I'm not one for leaderboards though so my opinion will differ from those who are I suppose. P.S. I like what I've got so far from opening eggs.

Suentous PO
04-08-2018, 11:46 AM
*trigger warning*
I don't think these types of events should be easy for low level players. Players can & do take advantage of it being so easy to level to 10 and have a big free luck. I think some ppl are just making or remaking toons and mostly leaching.
If it were even easier on low lev I think it would be exploited more. Maybe if new toons didn't have that long free luck elixir it would be better.

-And to that Mage with no attack skills who said "I'm support XD"
Yer momma.
XD

Susanne
04-08-2018, 12:33 PM
My alt is level 46 and doesn't have a luck elixir. I shan't try it again because I ended up doing it alone mostly and if anyone did join me, it didn't make much difference. I didn't say I wanted it "easy" for low levels, I just felt sorry for lower levels because it is very difficult especially without a rabbit's foot.

Paw
04-08-2018, 12:55 PM
My alt is level 46 and doesn't have a luck elixir. I shan't try it again because I ended up doing it alone mostly and if anyone did join me, it didn't make much difference. I didn't say I wanted it "easy" for low levels, I just felt sorry for lower levels because it is very difficult especially without a rabbit's foot.

I tried on my level 46 warrior solo. With Rabbits foot and damage elixir. Totaly agree its torture just breaking one machine. I gave up after a bit cos it takes up too much time