PDA

View Full Version : The Revival of Hands For Help

Random mage
03-31-2018, 11:54 AM
With a new cap right around the corner. And new people will join. As well as some oldies will return. Id like to announce the revival of Hands for help. As of now, we are mostly pvp players. But we play pve. Pvp is not a requirement. However, most of the people currently enjoy pvp. Rules are self explainatory. If you need to be told rules. This probably isnt a guild for you. Level requirements? I think the minimum level required should be 45. However, exceptions can be made for twinks. You get what you give so be helpful. A new banned list will be started. However, known trolls, scammers, and those who are on our officers mute lists will still remain banned. We are small in amount but we are always trying to be helpful. We care quality members over the quanity of members. So while we are small in size for now. We have a big soul. Interested in joining? Contact us in game. Member usually get promoted to recruiter quickly :). Or you can contact me on the LINE app @dkerley1928. I can also add you to the hands for help group chat which is also located on the LINE app. Or just leave you ign in the comments :). Also feel free to ask any questions.

TheUnity
03-31-2018, 03:35 PM
yooo legendary guild, i like the name :) helping each other and helping pocket legends.

Random mage
03-31-2018, 04:15 PM
yooo legendary guild, i like the name :) helping each other and helping pocket legends.

Its not a new guild. Its been around for along time. But as to the helping part? Thats our goal. Lets bring the community together :)

Jilsponie
03-31-2018, 04:27 PM
With a new cap right around the corner. And new people will join. As well as some oldies will return. Id like to announce the revival of Hands for help. As of now, we are mostly pvp players. But we play pve. Pvp is not a requirement. However, most of the people currently enjoy pvp. Rules are self explainatory. If you need to be told rules. This probably isnt a guild for you. Level requirements? I think the minimum level required should be 45. However, exceptions can be made for twinks. You get what you give so be helpful. A new banned list will be started. However, known trolls, scammers, and those who are on our officers mute lists will still remain banned. We are small in amount but we are always trying to be helpful. We care quality members over the quanity of members. So while we are small in size for now. We have a big soul. Interested in joining? Contact us in game. Member usually get promoted to recruiter quickly :). Or you can contact me on the LINE app @dkerley1928. I can also add you to the hands for help group chat which is also located on the LINE app. Or just leave you ign in the comments :). Also feel free to ask any questions.I am jilsponie, and I approve this message :)

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Draebatad
03-31-2018, 06:15 PM
Good luck to you all :)

Patricia Nicolle
04-01-2018, 12:11 AM
With a new cap right around the corner. And new people will join. As well as some oldies will return. Id like to announce the revival of Hands for help. As of now, we are mostly pvp players. But we play pve. Pvp is not a requirement. However, most of the people currently enjoy pvp. Rules are self explainatory. If you need to be told rules. This probably isnt a guild for you. Level requirements? I think the minimum level required should be 45. However, exceptions can be made for twinks. You get what you give so be helpful. A new banned list will be started. However, known trolls, scammers, and those who are on our officers mute lists will still remain banned. We are small in amount but we are always trying to be helpful. We care quality members over the quanity of members. So while we are small in size for now. We have a big soul. Interested in joining? Contact us in game. Member usually get promoted to recruiter quickly :). Or you can contact me on the LINE app @dkerley1928. I can also add you to the hands for help group chat which is also located on the LINE app. Or just leave you ign in the comments :). Also feel free to ask any questions.

Looking forward to see some oldies back to PL. Goodluck with whatever you guys are wanting to achieve :D

Random mage
04-01-2018, 01:46 AM
Looking forward to see some oldies back to PL. Goodluck with whatever you guys are wanting to achieve :D
Thanks.... :)

Realozu
04-01-2018, 02:09 AM
Well as being a player since 2011 and knowing the age of hands for help, its basically a requirement that I need to join :) sign me up!
Ign- ielfs/imelf/imelt

Random mage
04-01-2018, 02:50 PM
Well as being a player since 2011 and knowing the age of hands for help, its basically a requirement that I need to join :) sign me up!
Ign- ielfs/imelf/imelt

I sent friend requests to all your toons :)

Card
04-01-2018, 09:42 PM
oh the old top guild/ goodluck!

Random mage
04-01-2018, 10:16 PM
oh the old top guild/ goodluck!
You are welcome to join us :)

TheUnity
04-04-2018, 05:48 AM
add me in my name - doomnage

Jilsponie
04-04-2018, 09:10 AM