PDA

View Full Version : OSRS Mobile

XghostzX
03-31-2018, 03:06 PM
Anyone hyped for the release of old school runescape to mobile?

I will definitely be starting a clan for the spacetime community upon its release!

synfullmagic_23110
03-31-2018, 03:19 PM
I’m excited to play, but I’ve never played the pc version

Heard lots of great things about It
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burningdex
03-31-2018, 08:38 PM
OMG! how did i not hear about this, i am definitely excited now :p

XghostzX
03-31-2018, 10:29 PM
OMG! how did i not hear about this, i am definitely excited now :p

I feel you! I created a fresh account on PC and started grinding. Gotta get a head start for when it's finally on mobile – I believe an open beta is coming to IOS mid-April.

I also know that their latest Runescape 3 will be coming to mobile, but who cares about that when old school is so much more fun.

Burningdex
03-31-2018, 10:43 PM
I feel you! I created a fresh account on PC and started grinding. Gotta get a head start for when it's finally on mobile – I believe an open beta is coming to IOS mid-April.

I also know that their latest Runescape 3 will be coming to mobile, but who cares about that when old school is so much more fun.

yeah i tried to get into rs3, old school just feels so much cleaner in my opinion. How do i sign up for the beta or gain access to it (if you know)?

XghostzX
04-02-2018, 09:25 AM
yeah i tried to get into rs3, old school just feels so much cleaner in my opinion. How do i sign up for the beta or gain access to it (if you know)?

Not entirely sure how it works, but I believe you can register through the runescape website and there is a possibility you’re selected for the beta (or maybe they consider an open beta to be something else).

mezem
04-15-2018, 02:55 PM
I have L122 on osrs, been on-and off but idk if i want to return since company that bought jagex is losing 50% of its stock value and membership is being risen in price.... PL is good even it has alot of plat content.

vondes
04-26-2018, 11:32 AM
But not always