PDA

View Full Version : Journey to 300

Fwend
03-31-2018, 11:36 PM
Hello everyone

It’s been three weeks now and I have reached 300,000 pve kills. Yes in 23 days.

All my games are open for anyone to join. It has been a challenge to grind away in The Oktal Odyssey – Part 1 or 2. During this time I have had many people join me as I helped them level up.
These people joined me as I was farming kills.

Day 1
Ajrimmer, Avareza, Bitcoins, Burdshotarrow, Ginervaii, Greuikb, Leabadile, Micrush, Ragnarscz, Thunderkill, Tommie, Trutledove, Usasavagexx.

Day 2
Bblackkbear, Bitcoins, Burdshotarrow, Cxring, Foxywax, Fresherkooo, Germanboyxxx, Greuikb, Hereis, Hfcbr, Ihavedigbick, Kamiix, Larsollebird, Onenoobrusher, Ragedraven, Rhinojamlia, Shut, Sofaqueendom, Swagonic, Thunderkill, Tomiie, Ujkss.

Day 3
Avavavavavava, Bucklot, Fresherkooo, Giazagilur, Ihaveadigbick, Imrushsorry, Keiecid, Leabadile, Nqz, Onenoobrusher, Ragedraven, Theifcriminal, Thunderkill, Usescaued.

Day 4
Bblackkbear, Duanedibbley, Germanboyxxx, Imrushsorry, Itwontfit, Jennypayne, Murderx, Oelaief, Onenoobrusher, Outlit, Pombam, Purebeak, Ragedraven, Tenbatsuij, Theifcriminal, Urbbywendy, Uzt.

Day 5
Bitcoins, Chaoshuntress, Crayxzee, Csemperor, Cxring, Duandibbley, Ebavaoraca, Fresherkooo, Greuikb, Ihrok, Keicid, Okraocave, Outlit, Raredrop, Riiipmaker, Thanatoxitos, Thunderkill, Urbbywendy.

I stopped recording the number of players joining me after day 5.

During these three weeks, I’ve seen and helped at least 18 people cap to level 100 and traded and given crafting items to 12 people.

I was fortunate to have many pro pullers join me and gather mobs for me, these where:
Azajiozuv
Chaoshuntress
Junfire
Keicid
Pombam
Procharged
Shiroryuu
Thanatoxitos
Wreckychaos
Xxxvjayxx

I’m not one to shy away from farming and working hard. During my time on Pocket Legends I have achieved the following:

a. Fire Forrest Ichor quest, completed it twice, and chose the Fire elite axe and fire xbow. This quest lasted around 40 days and 500 ichors where required to complete the quest, it was a random drop 1/3 runs got a drop. This was where Black Dragon sets where farmed.

b. During 76 cap an elite fossilized dragon egg was rewarded to those who capped to 76 in 4 days, I capped 3 toons. (My good friend at the time Angeldawn taught me the secret ways of levelling up fast and she also capped 3 toons)

c. During the release of the two new fox and rhino classes, those who capped to 76 in the first week was rewarded the overachievers helm (red winged helm). I capped my fox – Afoxylady and angeldawn capped her fox too.

d. During the 77, 80 and 85 caps again I capped in the first week the rewards where titles elite cut-throat and crazy cut-throat.

e. This 100 cap I was rewarded mayenak for capping within the first week.

f. I have capped 26 toon to level 100, 24 of which where capped before Cinco kindly increased the orb drops in oktal bog maps and decreased the level requirement of the 200 quest to level 90. Many of you who joined me during these runs have met some of my capped birds because, I had to switch to them to destroy the shield that the boss uses.

People have asked me “what is your goal?” or “When will you stop?”

I don’t have a limit, I’ll keep farming away for kills and I stop when there is an event on game, for example Halloween, Christmas, Amulets, Valentine’s Day and St Patricks Day, during those periods I ceased farming kills.

It has been very enjoyable meeting new people and helping others reach level 100 before the new awaited cap Cinco and his team are working on right now.

I want to thank my friends for their love and support during this time, and all those who joined me and didn’t steal my kills for this grind. It has been so much fun meeting new people and the support from friends makes this all worthwhile.

If you want to cap to 100 in Asylum Earth Part 1 or 2, please join me, I’ll be more than happy to help.

synfullmagic_23110
03-31-2018, 11:37 PM
Hi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burningdex
03-31-2018, 11:46 PM
did you go deathless, for that nice undefined kdr

Fwend
04-01-2018, 12:45 AM
No I'm too noob to go deathless, I have over 6,500 deaths on my main bear during the years I've farmed on it.

Raararaba
04-01-2018, 10:30 AM
Where is my name btw?

Jk Congrats!! :)

Buchmeister
04-01-2018, 01:53 PM
Keep going strong!

3pc
04-01-2018, 02:09 PM
Gz sunny u deserve it

Duckypowerz
04-01-2018, 06:00 PM
Congrats on 300k I remember farming a ton with you 77 cap!
Current endgame name is deities would be delighted to cap 105 with you if your gonna try to cap!

Fwend
04-01-2018, 10:04 PM
Where is my name btw?

Jk Congrats!! :)

Haha, I think we levelled your mage the second week! Thank you.

Fwend
04-01-2018, 10:06 PM
Keep going strong!

Thank you Scario, I'll never give up. We capped your bear lets grind for the new 105 cap.

Fwend
04-01-2018, 10:09 PM
Gz sunny u deserve it

Thank you so much Tony, you have always been an amazing friend.

Fwend
04-01-2018, 10:12 PM
Congrats on 300k I remember farming a ton with you 77 cap!
Current endgame name is deities would be delighted to cap 105 with you if your gonna try to cap!

Loved the 77 cap, where the ursan - bear class was actually needed. Sure I'll be grinding to 105, I have many alts to choose from. Would love the opportunity to level with you.

kurtzildjiansantos
04-01-2018, 10:19 PM
i am very happy and proud of you sunny you know who i am ;)

Fwend
04-01-2018, 10:28 PM
i am very happy and proud of you sunny you know who i am ;)

Awe thank you so much Kurt, you helped me immensely, with your support, company and encouragement. We got two of your alts capped during this time that is awesome.

Dolloway
04-01-2018, 11:26 PM
Great job. Getting 300k kills takes a lot of time and effort, especially doing it in only 23 days.

Keep going strong. We will support you.

Fwend
04-02-2018, 01:40 AM
Great job. Getting 300k kills takes a lot of time and effort, especially doing it in only 23 days.

Keep going strong. We will support you.

Thank you Dolloway, I appreciate it my friend.

Though I am not as pro as you are, you have been the first to cap in so many campaigns more than 4 and to top that off you are also a pvp legend winning the aslyum 100 pvp tourney with Rose.

mezem
04-02-2018, 09:06 AM
i ran alot with you, thx mate

Ortalan
04-02-2018, 09:29 AM
As far as I'm concerned, you've proven that your previous kill total was 100% legit and that STS took away your pve kills based on false reports, speculation, disbelief, and inaccurate interpretation of your account activity. They should be ashamed

Buchmeister
04-02-2018, 09:49 AM
As far as I'm concerned, you've proven that your previous kill total was 100% legit and that STS took away your pve kills based on false reports, speculation, disbelief, and inaccurate interpretation of your account activity. They should be ashamed

It may be too late but Cinco should totally give her kills back.

itq
04-02-2018, 10:38 AM
GZ bro i think i helped u one of the days

btw im
Irefuse

tox
04-02-2018, 11:56 AM
Way to go Sunny!
You motivated me to cap my 4th and 5th toons and helped carry me across the finish line on the 6th.
There is little to no incentive for you killing the end boss when racking up your kills, yet there you are every run helping people with their quests and xp gain.
Looking forward to your ascent up the leaderboard once again.

Fwend
04-03-2018, 03:28 AM
I admire your honesty and passion about all this Orlatan.

Its the support from friends like youself that made this rewarding. Thank you so much.

Fwend
04-03-2018, 03:30 AM
GZ bro i think i helped u one of the days

btw im
Irefuse

Thank you, Irefuse, yes you did join me and helped.

Fwend
04-03-2018, 03:36 AM
Way to go Sunny!
You motivated me to cap my 4th and 5th toons and helped carry me across the finish line on the 6th.
There is little to no incentive for you killing the end boss when racking up your kills, yet there you are every run helping people with their quests and xp gain.
Looking forward to your ascent up the leaderboard once again.

My friend tox, you have been my number one fan. All those late nights of grinding away for kills your engaging conversations kept me going. Your support defending me when the haters came to bully me is immeasurable.

It was a friends idea for me to switch to a bird alt, when the boss shielded up, instead of waiting to use a barrel to break the shield. I wanted to help kill the boss for the quest and 20k orb chance because of the generosity of those who joined me allowed me to gain kills especially those who pulled mobs for me.

3pc
04-03-2018, 05:48 PM

For real! It was green af imo