PDA

View Full Version : My fingers are complaining!!

crestmage
11-08-2011, 10:19 PM
just a quick suggestion: would it be better if PL was optimized for smaller smartphones? I mean, it works great on the tab but when it comes to small-screen phones its rlly hard to see, much less use my fingers to rapidly click my skills?? So i thought that if the overall interface could be changed for phones like bigger skill buttons, smaller names and other non-skill icons (or even non at all: like the map icon that could be placed under options instead?) , frame thickness etc. Any opinions? :distress:

Swimmingstar
11-09-2011, 09:22 PM
Compared to an Evo 4g iPods are puny. I see what you are talking about.

Roc
11-09-2011, 09:26 PM
Based off the title I thought you were getting arthritis! :miserable: But while I agree...I do understand how hard it can be to make different (screen) interfaces for different systems so I use my super near-sightedness to enjoy playing on a crowded screen without glasses/contacts ;)

Piosidon
11-09-2011, 09:26 PM
I have an iPod and it's fine

crestmage
11-10-2011, 07:48 PM
Based off the title I thought you were getting arthritis! :miserable: But while I agree...I do understand how hard it can be to make different (screen) interfaces for different systems so I use my super near-sightedness to enjoy playing on a crowded screen without glasses/contacts ;)

lol..

crestmage
11-10-2011, 07:49 PM

yea Ipod's gameplay for PL is terrible.

Cytokinesis
11-10-2011, 07:52 PM
ermm... not rlly, my itouch is way more easier to play with than my android phone

Elyseon
11-10-2011, 07:52 PM

Actually i find that it plays great on ipod compared to my larger phone