PDA

View Full Version : Level 105 Official Feedback Thread - PVE Content, Quests, Items, Sets

Cinco
04-02-2018, 01:14 PM
Post your questions, concerns and other feedback on the "Mad Mage's Maze" Level 105 expansion content here.
I will create a separate 'official thread for PVP considerations in the PVP forums.

+ Explore the abandoned camp for quests to gain access to the maze.
+ Be on the look-out for side quests that provide bonus XP and special items.
+ Collect Legendary items to create powerful gear sets.
+ Earn a new Achievement, Title and Vanity Shield for reaching Level 105.
+ Reach Level 105 before midnight, April 7th for a chance to craft a special vanity shield.
+ Enter the Mad Mage's turnstile dungeon (2 Platinum) to loot crafting components for Elite Level 105 weapons.
+ Craft Level 105 Amulets to construct super-Elite item sets for Level 105.

Additional information about the Level 101 - 105 item sets can be found here: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?420462-Level-105-Item-Set-Guide&p=2810555#post2810555

Nipunsky
04-02-2018, 01:31 PM
Post your questions, concerns and other feedback on the "Mad Mage's Maze" Level 105 expansion content here.
I will create a separate 'official thread for PVP considerations in the PVP forums.

+ Explore the abandoned camp for quests to gain access to the maze.
+ Be on the look-out for side quests that provide bonus XP and special items.
+ Collect Legendary items to create powerful gear sets.
+ Earn a new Achievement, Title and Vanity Shield for reaching Level 105.
+ Reach Level 105 before midnight, April 7th for a chance to craft a special vanity shield.
+ Enter the Mad Mage's turnstile dungeon (2 Platinum) to loot crafting components for Elite Level 105 weapons.
+ Craft Level 105 Amulets to construct super-Elite item sets for Level 105.Ara became the 1st person to reach lvl 105 :3 but here the shoulder cap is missing from one side in the new uniforms - which look so dope - ( not only for me, asked ara too )https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180402/13f3b924aa62e7afe7affeb8db7d5130.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180402/f27c06e3ccf468384b7c031a4c77fe6f.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Cinco
04-02-2018, 01:33 PM
Ara became the 1st person to reach lvl 105 :3 but here the shoulder cap is missing from one side in the new uniforms - which look so dope - ( not only for me, asked ara too )https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180402/13f3b924aa62e7afe7affeb8db7d5130.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180402/f27c06e3ccf468384b7c031a4c77fe6f.jpg

This is as expected. There is only one (1) epaulet on this design for the Archer.

Nipunsky
04-02-2018, 01:34 PM
This is as expected. There is only one (1) epaulet on this design for the Archer.Ah ok lel. It was 2 on my rhino so got confused xD awesome work doe

XghostzX
04-02-2018, 02:18 PM
Cinco, this is great. I know it’s very early in the process but I can see you’re really putting in a lot of effort into all of this. Thank you!

Draebatad
04-02-2018, 02:28 PM
Cinco, this is great. I know it’s very early in the process but I can see you’re really putting in a lot of effort into all of this. Thank you!

No kidding. I'm blown away. Pro dev team with super creative ideas.

Draebatad
04-02-2018, 02:54 PM
Ara became the 1st person to reach lvl 105 :3

Gz to Arathegreat!

Ortalan
04-02-2018, 04:01 PM
Right now, capping is absurdly easy compared to previous PL level caps. And capping is way out of synch with progression through the dungeon quests. Perhaps this is intended, but it seems odd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XghostzX
04-02-2018, 04:04 PM
A consideration:

A lot of players are a little frustrated by how easy it is for mobs to be out of their “kill range” before replenishing their health entirely.

Cinco
04-02-2018, 05:09 PM
Right now, capping is absurdly easy compared to previous PL level caps. And capping is way out of synch with progression through the dungeon quests. Perhaps this is intended, but it seems odd

The Quests are gated on other Quests for this cap (as opposed to being Level-gated like they were in Ok'Tal Swamps). From what I see on the server, the Guardian's XP drops are a bit high. I'll adjust this very soon.

Cinco
04-02-2018, 05:15 PM
A consideration:

A lot of players are a little frustrated by how easy it is for mobs to be out of their “kill range” before replenishing their health entirely.

Indeed. The short monster leashes are there to make players consider the range of their abilities and combos.
I would definitely prefer to keep it this way but will keep an ear open and adjust if this choice fails to be challenging and simply frustrates.

Mine AGK
04-02-2018, 06:16 PM
In my personal opinion. I think the pet buff should stay. Considering people still took 5-7min per run to finish 1 run. Though keep the xp orbs the same as they are now.

The other option would be to give the plat purchases a plat dungeon with better xp orb drops.

HQNA
04-02-2018, 07:22 PM
Cinco.. it feels like its a bit buggy at mega maze. I mean i killed the boss like 20 times and the quest is 0/10. I still have 1/10 and feels like it doesnt give me something for killing it. Or is it suppose to be super rare with quest?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Cinco
04-02-2018, 07:37 PM
Cinco.. it feels like its a bit buggy at mega maze. I mean i killed the boss like 20 times and the quest is 0/10. I still have 1/10 and feels like it doesnt give me something for killing it. Or is it suppose to be super rare with quest?

Different quests have different drop rates. The Maze quests are a lot more rare than the story quests.

Hjable
04-02-2018, 07:48 PM
It was fun leaving up quickly. Now groups are disbanding and people complaining cause there up set about the xp orb nerf. With the short mob pulls and the crit damage from blue monster it’s and there high health it not even fun any more. Because the reward is mostly 100 do orb. Hard to find a group that can finish the the map unless they have combo plus bought exlir and high dps group. Also can u atleast make bear and rhino taunt better all my dps is taking Argue away and dying. They call it blog 2.0 now. Check out the new dungeon for your self and see how well people are doing... that is if u can find a group now. Please don’t let the voice of a few people be the voice of all of us. Besides they prob had psyko and already cap

Prattville
04-02-2018, 09:17 PM
Just have to educate the community on the new mechanics of map. If you keep the pulls tight and stay together as a team it’s not that bad...(though pre-nerf was fun)

Pickup groups trying to pull the whole cave so half reset before you get the quick kills makes for a long grind.

mezem
04-02-2018, 11:21 PM
when theres no games and gotta solo better do asy if on 1.5x combo. please lower mob hp when youre solo!

Duckypowerz
04-03-2018, 01:54 AM
Has anyone finnished the quest of running the blue map 100 times cuz I’m at 30/100 lol it’s taking ages

Alphasemana
04-03-2018, 02:13 AM
Hello Cinco! Great content, super fun! I love the teamwork I've seen today and look forward to finishing all the quests :) however, there are a few issues I'd like to point out.

1. Turnstile elixer currently has no name, just a blank space

2. Searching for items in CS through min/max lvl only goes up to 100.

3. Amulet crafting is near impossible as there seems to be quite the shortage of crafting materials (extractors/adhesives etc) however, bringing back a 1 time exclusive event has its problems, may I suggest finding a way to just bring back the crafting materials and not the amulet event itself? Rock vrs hard place...

4. The orb drop rate (even after reduction) is still high relative to every previous cap. 30+ players cap on first day? Almost every1 who puts forth effort will cap no problem (even without plat) by Saturday. Reducing the amount of xp orbs again would most likely end in temper tantrums left and right. You mentioned you are planning to do another expansion after this one, my advice would be to keep this issue front and center for the next cap :)

I am very impressed with the effort put forth towards content of this soon to be 8 year old game! Keep up the great work! PS: cool cap shield, can't wait to see what happens when u craft it

mezem
04-03-2018, 03:19 AM
currently bog is being ran more thn myx because bog is faster xp. i kept getting 100-200 xp orb drops all time pre nerf, only few good orbs. new cap maps will soon enough be dead content

Mine AGK
04-03-2018, 03:51 AM
Hello Cinco! Great content, super fun! I love the teamwork I've seen today and look forward to finishing all the quests :) however, there are a few issues I'd like to point out.

1. Turnstile elixer currently has no name, just a blank space

2. Searching for items in CS through min/max lvl only goes up to 100.

3. Amulet crafting is near impossible as there seems to be quite the shortage of crafting materials (extractors/adhesives etc) however, bringing back a 1 time exclusive event has its problems, may I suggest finding a way to just bring back the crafting materials and not the amulet event itself? Rock vrs hard place...

4. The orb drop rate (even after reduction) is still high relative to every previous cap. 30+ players cap on first day? Almost every1 who puts forth effort will cap no problem (even without plat) by Saturday. Reducing the amount of xp orbs again would most likely end in temper tantrums left and right. You mentioned you are planning to do another expansion after this one, my advice would be to keep this issue front and center for the next cap :)

I am very impressed with the effort put forth towards content of this soon to be 8 year old game! Keep up the great work! PS: cool cap shield, can't wait to see what happens when u craft it

We will more then likely see another amulet event. People need 3 L100 amulets for 1 new L105 amulet. Ready the thread under general discussion about the 101-105 set guide.

Did you forget 85? We capped in 2 1/2 hrs from 1-85 in prison. It was easy and was ALOT of xp. More then all of the current xp needed for 100-105. People do 7min runs to get barely any xp. Some people get lucky on a PLAT elixir and barely even make it to 10-15k. Thats on a 4x thrasher. Most of PL's player base is still F2P. This will put the F2P players off from capping. We need a compromise in between a dev/psyko buff or even a quest increase. The fact that doing 100 runs with it being an average of 6-7min per run. (WITH PURE STAT/THRASHER) thats 700min. (10 1/2hrs) jusr for the first quest. Yes the grind is fun though this is crazy that we can barely even make XP. We need to come to a compromise somewhere in the middle of a pet buff/quest buff/xp orb buff.

Nipunsky
04-03-2018, 04:05 AM
Tbh. If the orb drop rate is this low then the free to play users will have no use of grinding... No one can put 24hrs in a game. Maximum players can only play the game for like 4-5hrs tops everyday (also, it being weekdays it's hard to take out time to grind. I literally took the day off to grind and now i feel like i wasted it due to no result)
I have a 2x combo (luck in daily) and i am wearing the best luck items and still it takes around 15-18minutes (calculated) to gain 3.5k xp with a full game (5 players). I have been grinding for over 6 hrs (only 1 hr with elixir) and still i have only reached lvl101.. this is ruining the grinding experience and i have seen people like me rage quit in front of me when all the drops are under 250 xp. Hope the drop rates are increased a bit... Running swamp is better right now for free to play users (people who can pay to get 100% re roll and purestat are the only ones who are farming the new map now)
P.s. I still can't thank you guys enough for rolling out another cap with so much content :) hope the drop rate increases

mezem
04-03-2018, 04:08 AM
We will more then likely see another amulet event. People need 3 L100 amulets for 1 new L105 amulet. Ready the thread under general discussion about the 101-105 set guide.

Did you forget 85? We capped in 2 1/2 hrs from 1-85 in prison. It was easy and was ALOT of xp. More then all of the current xp needed for 100-105. People do 7min runs to get barely any xp. Some people get lucky on a PLAT elixir and barely even make it to 10-15k. Thats on a 4x thrasher. Most of PL's player base is still F2P. This will put the F2P players off from capping. We need a compromise in between a dev/psyko buff or even a quest increase. The fact that doing 100 runs with it being an average of 6-7min per run. (WITH PURE STAT/THRASHER) thats 700min. (10 1/2hrs) jusr for the first quest. Yes the grind is fun though this is crazy that we can barely even make XP. We need to come to a compromise somewhere in the middle of a pet buff/quest buff/xp orb buff.
quest buff would mean its harder to quest. i think we need that pve mechanism tht srs taöked about to be fixed. monster HP should vary of player count in party, not same for all. not too easy but not too hard to solo.

XghostzX
04-03-2018, 06:34 AM
Not sure why people complained about too easy of a grind, I really don’t have the time to level up for hours these days and just wanna PvP >.<

Nipunsky
04-03-2018, 06:40 AM
Not sure why people complained about too easy of a grind, I really don’y have the time to level up for hours these days and just wanna PvP >.<I don't know how people are calling it easy. It's hard if you try to do it for free. Pay to win will obviously be easy... Otherwise why would you pay?
Making it hard for pay to win will be making it impossible (like it pretty much is rn) for free to play... Smh

XghostzX
04-03-2018, 07:47 AM
I don't know how people are calling it easy. It's hard if you try to do it for free. Pay to win will obviously be easy... Otherwise why would you pay?
Making it hard for pay to win will be making it impossible (like it pretty much is rn) for free to play... Smh

I agree, the pace felt fine to me.

GTS
04-03-2018, 07:54 AM
I agree why did the xp nerf happen? I dont wanna mindlessly grind for the same cap reward that people got for capping so fast if I have to spend so much more time grinding after the xp nerf than everyone else did! Why are we being punished for not being able to get on within the first 4 hours of the update?! :(

Nipunsky
04-03-2018, 08:02 AM
I agree why did the xp nerf happen? I dont wanna mindlessly grind for the same cap reward that people got for capping so fast if I have to spend so much more time grinding after the xp nerf than everyone else did! Why are we being punished for not being able to get on within the first 4 hours of the update?! :(Again, it's not about the people who capped earlier. The point is free to play users have no chance to quick cap with this low drop rate...No matter if earlier people capped. We can't cap in any ways other than spending money (which is not possible for many of us)
The only tip i can give is, grind swamp for xp before they fix it... It is the only place which is giving bad but no so bad xp drops (definitely better than the new maps) if xp is not buffed in new maps and swamp is fixed there will be absolutely no chance on capping in 1st week (swamp is not that good... But better than sitting idle imo)

Cinco
04-03-2018, 09:21 AM
Good feedback. I have info and a question. First - the amount of XP that drops is tied to the number of Guardians that spawn. The Skeletons' purpose is not to drop XP but to give you a chance to maximize the number of Guardians that spawn per map... and it can vary wildly depending upon how the party coordinates.

My question is: how many Guardians would you estimate that you are spawning on a given run?
Thanks!

Nipunsky
04-03-2018, 09:26 AM
Good feedback. I have info and a question. First - the amount of XP that drops is tied to the number of Guardians that spawn. The Skeletons' purpose is not to drop XP but to give you a chance to maximize the number of Guardians that spawn per map... and it can vary wildly depending upon how the party coordinates.

My question is: how many Guardians would you estimate that you are spawning on a given run?
Thanks!Don't know the exact number... But there were a LOT
Like once we had 5 Guardians spawned together
The guardian spawn was very good imo. My team had every single char so a lot of mega combos hence a lot of guardians spawned. Every group of skellies gave at least 2 guardian if not more (average was 3 guardians per group of skeletons. And once again, a couple of tines there were like 4-6 from 1 group alone)
The guardian spawn rate is definitely not the problem. But, each guardian dropped 70/90/200 xp almost every time and it went to 500 if we were lucky. 1k and above (my max was 3.5k which dropped one time) were super duper rare. I can count the times 1k above dropped, on my fingers

Hjable
04-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Again, it's not about the people who capped earlier. The point is free to play users have no chance to quick cap with this low drop rate...No matter if earlier people capped. We can't cap in any ways other than spending money (which is not possible for many of us)
The only tip i can give is, grind swamp for xp before they fix it... It is the only place which is giving bad but no so bad xp drops (definitely better than the new maps) if xp is not buffed in new maps and swamp is fixed there will be absolutely no chance on capping in 1st week (swamp is not that good... But better than sitting idle imo)

So I played the new map when it was fun and xp was good and I played after the nerf and finish caping from level 102. The orb drop rate was still great!! Except instead of getting pink orbs I got mostly yellow and green. and the pinks i got were all under 5k in like 4 hrs. I recommend that u skip the map and don’t bother wasting time if your trying to cap fast unless your with a geared up group with combo and plenty of mages (no skills or plan is needed) Tanks are pretty much useless there. I just cap as a bear and everyone know there taunt doesnt hold argue unless your putting out a lot of damage or you been attacking a monster for awhile but u can’t do much damage cause if you stomp combo mob will reset. Most character if not all have some sort of push back combo and there is only a few good spots to use your combo on that first new map. If u do try to tank just auto attack with that cool new aoe axe :) .If we were able to pull whole dungeon blue spawns would kill us it would be fun and a chellaging battle. Anyway if u wanna cap in 8 ours or less just run one of ok”tal maps. I know it’s not fair how people with psyko were able to get pretty much a free quick 105 cap before the nerf but nothing we can do about that.. I raise 5 toons to 100 just for this cap but don’t think I’ll raise another to 105. Hope this helps good luck.

Cinco
04-03-2018, 09:40 AM
Good job! That's a lot of Guardians! I ran all last night on my alts and, in 'Bow in the Blue,' would get between 16 and 24 Guardians total with a good group (~10 to 12 with a less-coordinated bunch).

One thing to note: you can't get less than 100XP from a Guardian. Skeletons, on the other hand, if they do drop XP they will definitely drop low amounts like 50, 70, 90, etc.

Hjable
04-03-2018, 09:42 AM

Thanks! that depends. If I’m with a team of people that can’t afford 100 top gear we’re lucky to get 5 spawns. If I’m in a group with a lot of magies and they have 3x or more combo buff we spawn a lot a lot of blue guys like 10-15 or more. Most of the time I had to find what ever group I could and those group would wipe if there was 2 that spawned at same time.

HQNA
04-03-2018, 09:44 AM
Hi Cinco! Many people are confused how to get the new cap gear and other stuff and complaining about the XP nerf. Also the new elite/pinks etc is extremly rare to drop, i mean extremly rare. Is there gonna be fixed or is it suppose to be like this? I’m just wondering since majority is confusing.

Thanks for all the work!

Cinco
04-03-2018, 09:46 AM
Hi Cinco! Many people are confused how to get the new cap gear and other stuff and complaining about the XP nerf. Also the new elite/pinks etc is extremly rare to drop, i mean extremly rare. Is there gonna be fixed or is it suppose to be like this? I’m just wondering since majority is confusing.

Thanks for all the work!

The Elite Level 105 Gear must be crafted at the Forbidden Forge. The drops are intentionally rare so that they have more long-term value :-)

Nipunsky
04-03-2018, 09:49 AM
Good job! That's a lot of Guardians! I ran all last night on my alts and, in 'Bow in the Blue,' would get between 16 and 24 Guardians total with a good group (~10 to 12 with a less-coordinated bunch).

One thing to note: you can't get less than 100XP from a Guardian. Skeletons, on the other hand, if they do drop XP they will definitely drop low amounts like 50, 70, 90, etc.Ahhh so the 70/90 would be from skellies (a lot of those lel)
So the guardians dropped around 200/250/500 most of the time
Just ran, around 25ish guardians per run 100-500 xp drops ( varies ) got no drops above 500 in this run

HQNA
04-03-2018, 09:50 AM
The Elite Level 105 Gear must be crafted at the Forbidden Forge. The drops are intentionally rare so that they have more long-term value :-)

So we must pay 2 plat everytime to get into forbidden forge? Or is there another way to get there? :)

Nipunsky
04-03-2018, 09:51 AM
So we must pay 2 plat everytime to get into forbidden forge? Or is there another way to get there? :)

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk2 plat 4 hrs

HQNA
04-03-2018, 09:52 AM
2 plat 4 hrs

Alright i get it. Thanks and thanks cinco for the new cap! Amazing job! [emoji869]

Hjable
04-03-2018, 09:59 AM
Cinco I don’t get it. do we need to spawn more blue guys or less to get 20k orb from kills. Thanks for playing last night and checking things out for your self before changing anything

Cinco
04-03-2018, 10:05 AM
Cinco I don’t get it. do we need to spawn more blue guys or less to get 20k orb from kills. Thanks for playing last night and checking things out for your self before changing anything

You should try to spawn as many of the blue guys as you can!
The blue guys are the only ones who have a chance to drop big XP (up to 20K).
The skeletons only drop a few XP and they do it very rarely ;-)

Hjable
04-03-2018, 10:37 AM

Thanks!

Thanks going to try to find a team to use team combos since it does a lot of damage

Hjable
04-03-2018, 12:23 PM
[QUOTE=Cinco;2810738]Good feedback. I have info and a question. First - the amount of XP that drops is tied to the number of Guardians that spawn. The Skeletons' purpose is not to drop XP but to give you a chance to maximize the number of Guardians that spawn per map... and it can vary wildly depending upon how the party coordinates.

Thanks![/QUOT new fix works!! the new zone is great again!! We get purple 1k plus orbs and plenty of pinks now. Thanks cinco for the fast and speedy fix

3pc
04-03-2018, 02:53 PM
Feedback from me is either the mobs have to be nerfed or more xp orbs its really quite a hassle and the new gear looks like it should be added with few more details

Cinco
04-03-2018, 03:10 PM
Feedback from me is either the mobs have to be nerfed or more xp orbs its really quite a hassle and the new gear looks like it should be added with few more details

Which mobs should be nerfed? The Skeletons that give you the chance to spawn the Guardians or the Guardians themselves?

Also, how many of the Guardians are you spawning on a given run? Thanks!

3pc
04-03-2018, 05:36 PM
Which mobs should be nerfed? The Skeletons that give you the chance to spawn the Guardians or the Guardians themselves?

Also, how many of the Guardians are you spawning on a given run? Thanks!

The guardians they are as hard as the boss to kill guardians take half hp with 1 hit and takes you like 10 hits to take 1/10 of their hp and i have a question about fast cap shield reward. We can only craft the rare shield on friday?Because idk if ill be online friday and i hope i dont miss it can we just get a recipe or something in our inventory's whoever fast capped and we can decide when to craft it or not?

Jensmage
04-03-2018, 05:45 PM

Xp orbs are fine. Takes a day or less to level from 100-105. :)

Just annoyed with the drops at the plat Mad Mage's Maze. Not enough drops or any drops at all.

Cinco, will there eventually be a new pet available at l105? Not the psyko pet or dev because those are from L100 and below. Mitas pet with different color and a little modified design and same properties as Psyko will help us farm at PVE.

3pc
04-03-2018, 05:57 PM

Just annoyed with the drops at the Mad Mage's Maze. Not enough drops or any drops at all.

Cinco, will there eventually be a new pet available at l105? Not the psyko pet or dev because those are from L100 and below. Mitas pet with different color and a little modified design and same properties as Psyko will help us farm at PVE.

I agree with the pets something new has to be brought in dev price has completely crashed like most vanity prices

plpr
04-03-2018, 06:18 PM

Just annoyed with the drops at the plat Mad Mage's Maze. Not enough drops or any drops at all.

It would be cool if there was a way to Solo in the plat dungeon. And get some good xp

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

andreasobst
04-03-2018, 07:56 PM
I think a lot of people will agree, it really didn't make sense to disable pets in the new cap. Maybe for the first week to make fast capping harder, but after that, when the party numbers will decrease, and you often play with 1-2 people max...

The new mobs are so strong (too strong imo!) that it actually is the first dungeon that still would be challenging with dev/psyko. Also, noone will spend real life money/plat on oktal pets anymore now, so also bad for spacetime studios I guess.

Draebatad
04-03-2018, 09:03 PM
I think a lot of people will agree, it really didn't make sense to disable pets in the new cap. Maybe for the first week to make fast capping harder, but after that, when the party numbers will decrease, and you often play with 1-2 people max...

The new mobs are so strong (too strong imo!) that it actually is the first dungeon that still would be challenging with dev/psyko. Also, noone will spend real life money/plat on oktal pets anymore now, so also bad for spacetime studios I guess.

Exactly. Once the excitement settles (and it will), the inability to find a good team (or team at all) will take a toll on the remaining players wanting to level or farm. The frustration at that time can have a resounding negative effect on overall player activity levels. Indeed, I can foresee a steep decline in Oktal pets being bought from the plat store, reducing revenue for this studio's hard work. And the loss of in game value of these pets isn't fun for anyone who has invested in or earned them, in fact, it has nearly bankrupted many who put all their gold into them (dropping from ~15m to ~5m in the case of dev pet). Having ran in parties with the high end Oktal pet when they worked in the new maps, I know for a fact they don't make it easy or able to be soloed, they just help a little; that's how powerful the new mobs and guardians are. Based on that and all of the above, I support the idea that Dev and psyko should continue to function in Myx Maze campaign as in every other campaign in the game.

mezem
04-03-2018, 11:30 PM
i see that this cap is "PvP friendly' and whatnot, but why theres no other than quest wand for mages? i get that mages are OP but not that OP that they dont need new set.... ive been trying to buy int set for 50m and noone sells.

Darkterror
04-03-2018, 11:41 PM
orbs and item rates are pretty good. no problems or need to nerf at all ;) make leaderboard bigger?plea I think the Leaderboard should be Updated to have 50 slots instead of just 5. So that people can see whats goin on the game better. Will also encourage more people to compete and be active. Sorry for the offtopic suggestion. Great update btw
Thank you so much!! ^_^

Nipunsky
04-04-2018, 06:43 AM
Everyone is LOVING the new uniform :D
Thanks cinco and everyone who gave the idea https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180404/205e1e9205924d23e0096416d7edd67e.jpg

Jilsponie
04-04-2018, 08:22 AM

The new mobs are so strong (too strong imo!) that it actually is the first dungeon that still would be challenging with dev/psyko. Also, noone will spend real life money/plat on oktal pets anymore now, so also bad for spacetime studios I guess.I disagree, this is pl at it's finest imo. As far as oktal pets and sales... pets still work until l100 and 1-100 is a long way to go without one. So i really don't see your fear tactic about losing $$ being valid, especially with a pay to farm cap. Looking at the world map list, it looks like a 2plat dungeon is making them a pretty penny (they deserve it)

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Jilsponie
04-04-2018, 08:28 AM
This has all been so much fun so far! I'd list everything i love about this update but it would take ages!

The only problem I'm seeing is the quest for 100 whatever I'm collecting :D

I've capped and haven't even seen the second map yet lol i really want to unlock them but, the better the group, the longer the runs take because of 100 trolls spawning that take a while to get down.

Perhaps lower the number to 50? Or increase the rate so it's not 100 runs?
With a really good team spawning tons of trolls 1 run can take 30 minutes+ so that's like 50 hours of gameplay to unlock a map :/

andreasobst
04-04-2018, 09:37 AM
The more players get 100+, the more "unusable" devs and psykos will be on the market. The prices will drop (and already dropped) so far, that buying them with gold is alot more viable than buying them with plat. So my argument is valid indeed.

On the one hand you say Pl is fine, but on the other hand you say it takes too long to clear the map? Do you know what could solve the problem of guardians being so tanky and runs taking 30 minutes? Enabling dev/psyko so you can kill them alot faster. When psyko was bugged and worked for the first hours it felt alot more balanced, smooth and fun to play.

Jilsponie
04-04-2018, 09:46 AM
The more players get 100+, the more "unusable" devs and psykos will be on the market. The prices will drop (and already dropped) so far, that buying them with gold is alot more viable than buying them with plat. So my argument is valid indeed.

On the one hand you say Pl is fine, but on the other hand you say it takes too long to clear the map? Do you know what could solve the problem of guardians being so tanky and runs taking 30 minutes? Enabling dev/psyko so you can kill them alot faster. When psyko was bugged and worked for the first hours it felt alot more balanced.Prices on everything fall when new content is released. It's the way of all mmo games. And i didn't say it took too long to clear the map, i said it took too long to complete a quest/unlock new maps.

The argument your making is invalid once again. Pets means more trolls, more trolls means more time.

I know it's a bad feeling when we spend our money on platinum, then platinum on items that lose value. It has happened to me more than once, i spent i think 400 plat for an eye 80 cap i only got to use for maybe 3 days before it was nerfed to the point of being literally unusable and replaced by intex.

We use platinum to get an experience, we got our experience from our platinum. Time to move on imo.

Nipunsky
04-04-2018, 09:46 AM
Sent from my Pixel

Jilsponie
04-04-2018, 09:55 AM
I love the idea of removing dev and psyko and I'm 100% with Jil on this one.
The fun is of grinding. Making these places hard to farm is so Awesome. It actually feels awesome to work for something but i would love it too if the quest requirement is dropped to 75 if 50 is not possible. I have farmed for soo long and have made only 42 runs till now. Max of the players get to 105 in under 50 runs (generally around 40 with a decent team)
If devs are reintroduced then grinding won't be so fun
The only thing i see that can fix this for both sides is making a set that people use in pve only (maybe nerfed whenever you enter pvp arena) that is op for killing mobs. My opinion :3

Sent from my Pixel using TapatalkA good thought, perhaps down the road after achievements are rewarded.

Personally i think it would be awesome if people just accepted they have been spoiled by dev/psyko pets and decided to learn to play as a team, and use thier heads a little bit.

People don't realize pl started as a completely different game than what we had 100 cap. Tanks used to be a must have for example , but with a dev you can tank as any class.

andreasobst
04-04-2018, 10:04 AM
Prices on everything fall when new content is released. It's the way of all mmo games.

- Prices of older things usually fall when new things are realeased that are better than the older stuff. That's how economics works, offer and demand. If dev would work in myx, it would have stayed the same price and not dropped because "its the way mmo works"; so makes no sense

And i didn't say it took too long to clear the map, i said it took too long to complete a quest/unlock new maps.

-what is 1:1 the same, because the boss is the last mob you kill

The argument your making is invalid once again. Pets means more trolls, more trolls means more time.

-no, because you can kill skeletons/trolls at least double as fast what means still alot faster runs overall; as I said, the first hours when psyko worked it was alot faster runs. And if you have a good 105 farming party that wants to loot/quest only and not xp, they will stop attacking until the guardian spawn buff is gone. With coordination instead of skill spamming its possible to spawn nearly zero trolls

I know it's a bad feeling when we spend our money on platinum, then platinum on items that lose value. It has happened to me more than once, i spent i think 400 plat for an eye 80 cap i only got to use for maybe 3 days before it was nerfed to the point of being literally unusable and replaced by intex.

-i'm 100% f2p

We use platinum to get an experience, we got our experience from our platinum. Time to move on imo.

-the experience is an empty wallet lol

Jilsponie
04-04-2018, 11:05 AM
Prices on everything fall when new content is released. It's the way of all mmo games.

- Prices of older things usually fall when new things are realeased that are better than the older stuff. That's how economics works, offer and demand. If dev would work in myx, it would have stayed the same price and not dropped because "its the way mmo works"; so makes no sense

And i didn't say it took too long to clear the map, i said it took too long to complete a quest/unlock new maps.

-what is 1:1 the same, because the boss is the last mob you kill

-no, because you can kill skeletons/trolls at least double as fast what means still alot faster runs overall; as I said, the first hours when psyko worked it was alot faster runs. And if you have a good 105 farming party that wants to loot/quest only and not xp, they will stop attacking until the guardian spawn buff is gone. With coordination instead of skill spamming its possible to spawn nearly zero trolls

-i'm 100% f2p

-the experience is an empty wallet lolDone arguing with you... learn the game, most of us are doing just fine and like 3 people are crying about pets... endgame is supposed to be hard, that's why it has always been considered an elite level.

(Sorry to DEVELOPMENT for appearing rude but i tried explaining politely)

Nipunsky
04-04-2018, 01:00 PM
No idea lol

Draebatad
04-04-2018, 02:03 PM

On the one hand you say Pl is fine, but on the other hand you say it takes too long to clear the map? Do you know what could solve the problem of guardians being so tanky and runs taking 30 minutes? Enabling dev/psyko so you can kill them alot faster. When psyko was bugged and worked for the first hours it felt alot more balanced, smooth and fun to play.

I posted a reply in agreement with you last night, but it's oddly waiting for moderator approval at the moment.

OneLeft
04-04-2018, 02:22 PM
I think that the quests are a little to difficult. The first quest is way too long for those of us trying to get the fast cap shield. I believe the large blue guys should have a chance to drop a quest item with the boss giving one for sure.

gwdownunder
04-04-2018, 03:33 PM
The quest to unlock the next levels are insanity. I’ve been at it for hours upon hours after I capped and I’m only at 44/100 on the arrow quest!

Cinco
04-04-2018, 03:48 PM
The quest to unlock the next levels are insanity. I’ve been at it for hours upon hours after I capped and I’m only at 44/100 on the arrow quest!

Each time you kill Ayz you get credit for the quest. No other monsters give you credit for this quest.

The same can be said for the 'Wav' and 'Vox' quests that follow: only the specific boss monster will give credit.

Fwend
04-04-2018, 04:15 PM
I like the mechanics of this map, the faster you kill skeletons more big blue mobs spawn, thus increasing the chances of better xp orbs. The xp leveling rate is perfect as it is, it is much faster than our previous cap if 85-100, before Cinco kindly nerfed the orbs and crytals that drop and decresed the 200 quest to level 90.

I do however question the quests this campaign. You can cap to 105 before completing the first quest. What is the purpose of maps 2 & 3? Apart from unlocking the auction stone in towne? Do more higher xp orbs drop there? Specific items for sets? Amulets?

I would like to see a npc for crafting new sets in towne, perhaps adding this feature for those who do complete all quests? So its free for all to craft not just plat players.

Cinco
04-04-2018, 05:18 PM
What is the purpose of maps 2 & 3?

You have a chance to loot different equipment in each Chapter.

Jilsponie
04-04-2018, 08:41 PM
I think that the quests are a little to difficult. The first quest is way too long for those of us trying to get the fast cap shield. I believe the large blue guys should have a chance to drop a quest item with the boss giving one for sure.This would be an excellent idea imo... similar to the way oktal swamp quests are completed.

Ortalan
04-04-2018, 09:24 PM
The mechanic with the xp mobs is starting to become problematic. Unless you're specifically avoiding getting XP, it's almost impossible to unlock map 2 without already being level 105. Yet map 2 still has XP mobs that are hard to kill, slowing the party down, without any benefit whatsoever to killing them.... What players are having to is find ways to spread out, grind slow, and be careful not to spawn the do mobs, as the most time-efficient way of working the quests and farming the dungeons.

I was excited when I was leveling... Team play! Incentive to kill as fast as possible! But as soon you cap, killing fast slows you down. Team play slows you down. The xp mobs are just downers when you don't need xp.

Jilsponie
04-04-2018, 09:27 PM
The mechanic with the xp mobs is starting to become problematic. Unless you're specifically avoiding getting XP, it's almost impossible to unlock map 2 without already being level 105. Yet map 2 still has XP mobs that are hard to kill, slowing the party down, without any benefit whatsoever to killing them.... What players are having to is find ways to spread out, grind slow, and be careful not to spawn the do mobs, as the most time-efficient way of working the quests and farming the dungeons.

I was excited when I was leveling... Team play! Incentive to kill as fast as possible! But as soon you cap, killing fast slows you down. Team play slows you down. The xp mobs are just downers when you don't need xp.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIndeed, I've just been grinding alts since I'm going to get orbs anyway :D

3pc
04-05-2018, 05:26 AM
You have a chance to loot different equipment in each Chapter.

Can you give us a description of what we can loot in each map. Also when will crafting the gear map be free?

Dolloway
04-05-2018, 10:27 AM
Perhaps level 105s shouldn't be able to spawn blue guardians so that they can complete their quests faster. Killing the blue guardians provides no reward for level 105s and is just a time waste. In order to avoid spawning them, you have to avoid killing 5 skeletons in 5 seconds which is also a time sink.

Nipunsky
04-05-2018, 11:15 AM
Perhaps level 105s shouldn't be able to spawn blue guardians so that they can complete their quests faster. Killing the blue guardians provides no reward for level 105s and is just a time waste. In order to avoid spawning them, you have to avoid killing 5 skeletons in 5 seconds which is also a time sink.Yesss! Do this

Jilsponie
04-05-2018, 11:27 AM
Perhaps level 105s shouldn't be able to spawn blue guardians so that they can complete their quests faster. Killing the blue guardians provides no reward for level 105s and is just a time waste. In order to avoid spawning them, you have to avoid killing 5 skeletons in 5 seconds which is also a time sink.Good idea in theory, but not sure how it would work with groups that have both 105s and below.

I see an increase in the quest drop rate as an easy solution.

Either way, it's going to take forever to get an active 105 pvp community without being able to farm sets.

XRAX
04-05-2018, 08:37 PM
I encountered a strange issue.

I hit the 105 cap with two alts, and received the vanity shield on both. Today, I was able to stash (in order to transfer) the uncrafted shield, but once it was crafted, I was unable to stash it back. Now, one of my alts has two crafted vanity shields with no way to give it back to the original alt that capped it.

Can you fix this by making it stashable?

Jilsponie
04-05-2018, 08:54 PM
I encountered a strange issue.

I hit the 105 cap with two alts, and received the vanity shield on both. Today, I was able to stash (in order to transfer) the uncrafted shield, but once it was crafted, I was unable to stash it back. Now, one of my alts has two crafted vanity shields with no way to give it back to the original alt that capped it.

Can you fix this by making it stashable?Bro you were gone when i tried to message you lol thanks for the heads up on that, i was going to craft both of mine with jilsponie since I have 3x that one and would have been in the same boat :)

Draebatad
04-05-2018, 09:03 PM
Wow, good to know. Thanks for the warning.

Golem
04-05-2018, 11:56 PM
No time to play PL cus AL...

xzLegendszx
04-06-2018, 08:13 AM
No time to play PL cus AL...Be quiet with ur PL comments, no one cares.

Gesendet von meinem SM-T585 mit Tapatalk

Jilsponie
04-06-2018, 08:15 AM
No time to play PL cus AL...Then why are you on PL forums? Lol #Hater

Ortalan
04-06-2018, 11:39 AM
Perhaps level 105s shouldn't be able to spawn blue guardians so that they can complete their quests faster. Killing the blue guardians provides no reward for level 105s and is just a time waste. In order to avoid spawning them, you have to avoid killing 5 skeletons in 5 seconds which is also a time sink.

I feel like the blue guardian mobs just need a straight-up nerf, so it doesn't take so long to kill them. That would remove the incentive for 105s to kill slow for faster runs, and would help everyone complete the quests a little faster.

Jilsponie
04-06-2018, 11:45 AM
I feel like the blue guardian mobs just need a straight-up nerf, so it doesn't take so long to kill them. That would remove the incentive for 105s to kill slow for faster runs, and would help everyone complete the quests a little faster.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI wouldn't be opposed to this, as long as it happened after fast cap rewards are completed

Draebatad
04-06-2018, 01:53 PM
Sounds good. And of course the new hyper maze plat map for faster and easier mobs, xp and quests collection.

(same number of posts as Jil. Not even competing lol.)

Jilsponie
04-06-2018, 02:03 PM
Sounds good. And of course the new hyper maze plat map for faster and easier mobs, xp and quests collection.

(same number of posts as Jil. Not even competing lol.)You checking me out? Ik I'm hawt!

Draebatad
04-06-2018, 02:06 PM
Haha, I won't go down that road, the competition would never end.

Jilsponie
04-06-2018, 02:15 PM
Haha, I won't go down that road, the competition would never end.Well, i guess it's a good thing your not competing with me. I caught up to you and you had a 3 year head start :)

Draebatad
04-06-2018, 02:23 PM
That's very true! Nice to see more people participating here. OK, back on topic.

This update rocks.

Ortalan
04-06-2018, 04:19 PM
There's an awful lot to like about this update, for sure. Pve team play is back! Bears pulling, mages healing, combos landing. The new gear includes many really nice designs, and the drop rates are set pretty darn well. Very stingy, but that makes them sustainable. The plat dungeon is a lot of gameplay and drop chances for a modest 2 plat. The weapon procs are awesome, and not even just the ones on the crafted elite weapons. And I really enjoy the theme of the new content, bringing us back down from space (with its laser guns)and far from earth (with its assault rifles) and back to good old Alterra with its swords and sorcery. There's so much to like that I'm going to make an entire post without criticizing anything at all. Thanks, Cinco, and well done :)

Duckypowerz
04-07-2018, 02:11 AM
There's an awful lot to like about this update, for sure. Pve team play is back! Bears pulling, mages healing, combos landing. The new gear includes many really nice designs, and the drop rates are set pretty darn well. Very stingy, but that makes them sustainable. The plat dungeon is a lot of gameplay and drop chances for a modest 2 plat. The weapon procs are awesome, and not even just the ones on the crafted elite weapons. And I really enjoy the theme of the new content, bringing us back down from space (with its laser guns)and far from earth (with its assault rifles) and back to good old Alterra with its swords and sorcery. There's so much to like that I'm going to make an entire post without criticizing anything at all. Thanks, Cinco, and well done :)

Well said this sums up the cap nicely and I can’t wait for pvp again with all the procs it will be very team based and fun plus from what I’ve seen it looks very balanced so far including str bear and a dex mage or dex bird to even a warbird all being able to kill each other right now great cap so far

3pc
04-07-2018, 06:33 PM
Now that fast cap is over are you going to allow psyko and dev to work in these l105 content maps?Or are you going to wait a few more weeks before letting that happen

Draebatad
04-08-2018, 02:36 PM
Now that fast cap is over are you going to allow psyko and dev to work in these l105 content maps?Or are you going to wait a few more weeks before letting that happen

Dev and psyko don't make it much easier, just a little bit, as I experienced with psyko during the first day. For that reason, I do support these pets working in the Myx Maze campaign. Even with a pro team, these runs take a hefty amount of time. These pets would reduce that a little.

Weirdscience
04-08-2018, 07:19 PM
I like everything about this update for the most part. The only suggestion I would make (if possible) would be to have spawned xp bosses drop quest pts for capped players so they still have incentive to run with others who are lvling instead of making 105 only games to split up and kill separately to avoid spawning.

Really good job overall though. [emoji108]

Jensmage
04-08-2018, 11:13 PM
@ "The Mad Mage's Maze" seems almost impossible to finish the first quest (100 quest). Each run takes ~ 10minutes with a full team to complete. 10minx100= 1,000 minutes. Second Map is probably worse. Something has to be done with these blue guardian creatures on the first map. Limit the spawn or nerf them pls.

I hope a new pet gets released with the same stat as dev/Pysko or better. I think releasing a new pet at cap l105 will permit players with plat to purchase these new pets. With Dev/Psyko, profit for buying the pet with plat is so low that it is not worth it.

Nipunsky
04-08-2018, 11:24 PM
@ "The Mad Mage's Maze" seems almost impossible to finish the first quest (100 quest). Each run takes ~ 10minutes with a full team to complete. 10minx100= 1,000 minutes. Second Map is probably worse. Something has to be done with these blue guardian creatures on the first map. Limit the spawn or nerf them pls.

I hope a new pet gets released with the same stat as dev/Pysko or better. I think releasing a new pet at cap l105 will permit players with plat to purchase these new pets. With Dev/Psyko, profit for buying the pet with plat is so low that it is not worth it.10mins? Dang you guys are fast.
Each run easily takes over 20 mins (20 if you split and don't try to spawn and over 20 mins if you do a normal run)

Draebatad
04-09-2018, 12:48 AM
Cinco, please think about a solution for people who grabbed all their 105 cap vanity shields to craft on their alt with a good combo, and now are stuck with those shields on that alt. Stash-ability would solve that problem for them. Or at least perhaps support could assist them. Either way, I'm sure they'd appreciate the help.

HQNA
04-09-2018, 01:05 AM
I like this update alot the 105 sets are incredibly amazing and good looking! But its hard to finish sets since no amulet runs to make the l105 amulet. I would really like that to appear so you are able to get sets finished. Maby update a quest to get access for the amulet portal once u hit 105?

About the maps.. I would like that dev and psy working in the normal maps when u hit 105 to make it a little bit better for farming since its sometimes hard to get a team to run with or make dev and psy working in the plat dungeon because sometimes people doesnt have plat to access and then its hard to solo especially if killing myx by yourself.

About the quest many people getting tired of the 0/100 quest each map. It doesnt bothering me, I like challenges but i heard many people complaining about it. I would suggest making like:

Map 1 0/100
Map 2 0/75
Map 3 0/50

Either way this update rocks! Thanks so much for this!

Waug
04-09-2018, 06:49 AM
I think it's good time to bring pet (crafted with new & old dev etc) for L105s only & nerf xp orbs from blue guardians to balance out the fast killing with pets. We want to pvp and with this pace it's looks like it's gonna take alot time to get sets.

Nipunsky
04-09-2018, 09:34 PM
I think it's good time to bring pet (crafted with new & old dev etc) for L105s only & nerf xp orbs from blue guardians to balance out the fast killing with pets. We want to pvp and with this pace it's looks like it's gonna take alot time to get sets.+1 from me ;-;

Jilsponie
04-09-2018, 11:58 PM
I think it's good time to bring pet (crafted with new & old dev etc) for L105s only & nerf xp orbs from blue guardians to balance out the fast killing with pets. We want to pvp and with this pace it's looks like it's gonna take alot time to get sets.If pets would be for 105s only what would be the point of nerfing orbs? It's not hard, and pets really don't make it much faster. Pets just means more trolls, that means more time anyway... no need for pets at all.

Waug
04-10-2018, 10:37 AM
If pets would be for 105s only what would be the point of nerfing orbs? It's not hard, and pets really don't make it much faster. Pets just means more trolls, that means more time anyway... no need for pets at all.

Cause lower lvls can run with 105s too making it much faster xp for them, but that's a suggestion to counter the backfire but if it's meant to lvl fast then it's fine.

Jilsponie
04-10-2018, 10:48 AM
Cause lower lvls can run with 105s too making it much faster xp for them, but that's a suggestion to counter the backfire but if it's meant to lvl fast then it's fine.People really don't need faster xp... i capped 2 before the fast cap reward shield was removed. I could have done 3, but I really wanted to get the new maps unlocked.

I do agree that we need to get the quest done faster. I believe the best suggestion I've heard so far is to make the trolls count as part of the quest for 105s.

With your suggestion other 105s would just want to run with 105s and boot lower levels anyway so there would be like 500 trolls(exaggerated) instead of a dozen or so. It would take roughly the same amount of time.

NukeDragon
04-11-2018, 09:16 AM
Could you make a post on what the new procs are on all the new sets also? I know for talon it isn't just an electro-stun, it also heals like a lot!

Alphasemana
04-13-2018, 01:53 PM
I've noticed the issue hasn't yet been tackled about 105 runs still spawning useless, tanky, time-wasting guardians. Personally, this issue has stopped me from running endgame pve. It's a waste of time, elixers, and ultimately money. I was speaking to another player about this when they brought up a super solid point. They said that a full 105 party running at Max elixers and full speed was less efficient than a half speed non-elite party, due to guardian spawning alone. I agreed that it should be the other way around. There have been a few suggestions so far at how to deal with this issue but none have really hit the mark to be fair for everyone.

What I would like to suggest is a 5 plat elixer similar to Shadow essence during Return of the Overlord. For a limited time (1 hour) Shadow creeps ignore you so you don't have to deal with them :) We seem to have a similar situation in MMZ where there are mobs that we don't want to deal with!

Draebatad
04-13-2018, 04:26 PM
Neat idea. But I'm not sure it's necessary. It would further promote a segregation between 105s and the uncapped players. Right now we've got some good team work going on between the various 100+ players. Thankfully, STS just gave us a faster path for everything with the plat maps, which are easier, pet friendly and therefore quicker with better payouts in xp, loot and quests collection. You can also host games for 105s only and invite friends on either the free or paid maps. Doesn't seem like STS needs to really intervene here AFAIC.

Jensmage
04-15-2018, 08:29 PM
The Eloia's Wand looks to me to be shifted too high above. it doesn't look like it is touching the fingers. Or it might be just me.

Duckypowerz
04-16-2018, 01:37 PM
The Eloia's Wand looks to me to be shifted too high above. it doesn't look like it is touching the fingers. Or it might be just me.

It’s like thst for every char for everyone it’s in the arm not the hand

Jensmage
04-16-2018, 04:36 PM
The Elite Eloia's wand was corrected but not the pink version.

Jensmage
04-16-2018, 05:22 PM
One thing I/we are waiting for is the ability to farm amulets and crafting materials. Cant enchant any item without sets. Also, A pet that will help us to farm at L105. Asking too much probably :P

Maynard
04-17-2018, 10:15 AM
Drops rates are too low for the 30 and 35 plat maps. Need amulet drop added. I like the rest. Thanks

Jilsponie
04-17-2018, 10:28 AM
Drops rates are too low for the 30 and 35 plat maps. Need amulet drop added. I like the rest. ThanksAn amulet event is in the works according to cinco :)

Jensmage
04-17-2018, 01:51 PM
One thing I/we are waiting for is the ability to farm amulets and crafting materials. Cant enchant any item without sets. Also, A pet that will help us to farm at L105. Asking too much probably :P

Maybe the Amulet Event should be delayed so I can sell some of my 40+ amulets. :) So demanding. Sorry....

Maynard
04-17-2018, 03:09 PM
An amulet event is in the works according to cinco :)

Cool. Cool.

Mine AGK
04-22-2018, 07:11 PM
Talon proc needs a cooldown. It cannot be negated with any class and has spawned 3-4 times in a row from just autoing. A mage cant even use its pool proc to even ms for the 600 mana/sec to negate the damage. Talon proc literally negates 70-80% of the damage that anyone does to their target. Alot of people would like to play their class and not have to worry about 1 class having nothing to negate the talon proc. This goes back to 85 cap. Everyone was a blaster noob back on that cap. Literally EVERYONE. Bears/birds/mages/fox, barely saw any rhinos during 85 cap in pvp. We need a cooldown and also, we shouldnt be able to proc on ANY weapon UNLESS we are in range of our target. This would reduce the number of noobs that really dont pvp but will spawn their talon proc before going into fights. Also reduces mages from spawning the pool to get the speed boost (which i think should actually be taken out).

Mine AGK
05-05-2018, 05:00 PM
Well looks like bow will be once again another 85 blaster lol. Everyone will go to it because no 2h weapon can auto at the bows range. Range on bow shouldnt be 13. It should be 12 or less just like staff. This is what ruined 85 cap pvp. Everyone went to blaster, no skills just literally stay out of range and repulse/run, stomp/run, fire/run. The proc is also broken consdiering it does SOOOO much damage if im inside it. Not allowing me to heal. The proc pool on bow does need to be smaller. Its already too big and it already adds slowness that i cant heal out of and a decent amount of damage, also adds a hit% debuff. It shouldnt be a 15% proc spawn rate. It should be a cooldown just like talon. Maybe 5-6 sec considering the less armor you have with 2h. This bow will literally make EVERYONE go bow set just for the slowness proc and the HUGE proc pool. Will be horrendous in teams if this pool size isnt reduced.

Mage speed from pool that we acquire should be taken out. I also believe that bear and fox should get a small armor buff to compete with mage/rhino/bird.

mezem
05-06-2018, 11:27 AM
Mage speed from pool that we acquire should be taken out. I also believe that bear and fox should get a small armor buff to compete with mage/rhino/bird.
bears used to be tank, now they'll just get hit to 1/10 with first combo, then they get finished 1 hit. bear needs major upgrade to armour or fix dodge. now evade is waste of points.

Hjable
05-16-2018, 11:41 PM
105 elite Tyben’s sword does not weapon proc and pve dungeons and karro doest either. Tyben does not do aoe damage on hit like rhino shot gun or karro axe. Wish someone would have posted this before I traded my karro axe for - tyben blade that has 5 less h/s and 5more ms then axe which make no since because no one has mana issues any more. That’s sucks so much cause I worked hard getting mats for that karro. hope dev looks into this sword cause at this points I can’t even play 105 dungeon any more no aoe on rhino so now I’m just stuck with tyben blade no one want to buy. Sts I would really appreciate if you post more about your item. I sold everything for this set. and hemi/pure should not be this much better then 105 6pc elite for pve. Pure weapon looks like it does double or triple the damage. (Well that’s just my opinion never mind that.) can u at least add aoe on hit or make a post so others know that it’s broken before they trade or craft it like I did. I traded cause I like the look more and wanted to see the blue flames in pve. So now that I think about it I’m not even upset anymore cause my sword rocks with the white dragon armor and thought I’ll get more aoe damage to kill mobs and summon more blue guys. ( edit: weapon could possible proc and might not have visual effect. When I pvp with the sword I see blue flame. I assume there form my sword. I don’t see blue flame in pve or damage to muti target with this weapon.) it is extreamly hard to do 105 quest with the elite str sword set. Axe set it’s easer

Jilsponie
05-19-2018, 10:03 PM
Farming free maps takes entirely too long, and a majority of the runs you don't even drop junk to liquidate for at least some gold.

I'm not so worried about the time it takes to clear the maps, but that there usually isn't even a small payout in the form of junk to sell.

Maybe if not increasing the drop rate, add a nice gold drop from the boss of 3-5k? I mean it takes at least 10-15 minutes to clear the maps even with all 105s focusing on not spawning trolls

Stellaxxxxxxx
05-30-2018, 08:55 PM
Ok, thanks for the explanation

Peeweelee
06-29-2018, 09:25 PM
Good thing.

Follome
07-20-2018, 07:03 PM
Prices on everything fall when new content is released. It's the way of all mmo games. And i didn't say it took too long to clear the map, i said it took too long to complete a quest/unlock new maps.

I agree! This game was never meant to be played very easily anyways. That's why there is plat--which buying helps the devs to make better content!

NukeDragon
04-23-2019, 10:38 AM
This was one amazing CAP and I appreciate the amount of time and effort all everyone put into this. For me, this cap was where I really got into PVP. I would say I have improved a lot but this was the perfect cap since it was a cap where everyone had lots of health and not able to be one shot. I watched so many friends and enemies get much better and even some got a little worse. Since I am now nothing more than another PVPer, I wanted to say thank you all for helping me improve whether you were with or against me because every single one of you helped me in different ways. I look forward to the next cap and I promise you I will not go easy on you in the next cap. See you there soon!

Caokahed
06-20-2019, 05:35 AM
Hi Cinco, i hope you can help me.
Im lv 105 and i want to complete my tyben set before update, i only need left the Pol besha token to complete it, i want to Craft It, i know that ammy is in humania's town, the problem is i dont know why i speak to the jeweler and he's sleeping, i dont know if i have to complete some quest to unclock the Craft or something, i dont know what to do
Thanks, regards

Male man
11-25-2019, 02:01 PM
Any possible way to make dev work in maze? It's so hard to find a group to run the maze these days... without dev it's impossible to even attempt a solo run.

Sowf
05-15-2020, 04:15 AM
Noicexuusjzjs

Loot
06-04-2020, 04:56 PM
Omgghggg yesss

Tranquilities
01-22-2024, 12:25 AM
I do love this game Id like to add something though. maybe it's just me I think there should be a little increase in drops in the normal maps especially vanity like the drop rate is so slim unless you run platinum map even then it's still kinda the same unless you're looking to just craft things I guess. I think this is important to bring up because not everyone has the same advantages/disadvantages.. It would help new players. I didn't come here just to complain but developers should be more open to changes like these. What makes the game appealing the most is events and activity. The main reason why I bring this up everyone runs dragkin and barely other maps sometimes because it's the quickest way to make gold.

Tranquilities
01-25-2024, 10:27 PM
I think maybe put all eggs in the drop table would be cool if they aren't there.