PDA

View Full Version : When one is in need of help..

Abuze
04-02-2018, 05:40 PM
Whenever there's a bug resulting in a player's loss or someone got wrongfully banned the answer given to those seeking out help is always to send an email to support.
This thread's purpose is that either support becomes more active or more staff gets assigned to the support category.
If you browse through forums you'll always see a thread of someone asking for help maybe because support still hasn't replied to them or because they didn't think of sending an email to support yet.

In my case I sent an email to support, sent PM's to devs, made a thread warning about the bug that bit me in the behind and mentioned it on multiple occasions in chatbox.
Now after 30 days of waiting I receive an email from our dear Chad, who has helped me out a ton in the past and I am grateful for this. The email basically said that it has been 30 days and I cannot be helped out anymore.
Anyone in this position would feel cheated. Maybe it's because I don't decorate forums with positive remarks about AL? Some would say favoritism also has a role in this, just something that people say if it's true or not that would be a different discussion but not the point of this thread.

It's kinda firetrucked up that this happened to me but I do hope that this will somehow help support become more active so that something similar like my case may never happen again.