PDA

View Full Version : azerothaven gimme gold!

badgirlchlo
04-03-2018, 04:01 AM
pls i watch all yt 100m+ video!
I am QUEEN of aze beggar crew!
U r a handsum legend!
give crier+medusa pls!

Qevy
04-03-2018, 04:05 AM
Wow beggers got to a new lvl -.-
Now they post on forums

Sent from my LG-K430 using Tapatalk

Sheentaro
04-03-2018, 04:11 AM
@.@ Chloe whats in you? '-'

ᵀ ᵒ ᵒ ᵂ ᵉ ᶦ ʳ ᵈ ᵗ ᵒ ᶫ ᶦ ᵛ ᵉ ᵀ ᵒ ᵒ ʳ ᵃ ʳ ᵉ ᵗ ᵒ ᴰ ᶦ ᵉ

Azerothraven
04-03-2018, 05:47 AM
Haha i dont know why i found this funny

Spheresome
04-03-2018, 08:18 PM
Everyone works hard for there gold whether its from working hours in real life to pay for in game gold, or through hours in game farming. Players shouldn't feel entitled to another players gold and items simply because one spends time outside of the game to earn what they have in it. While Handsumlegend is exceedingly rich on all different fronts, Im certain he probably worked hard outside of the game to become the rich player he is today. I feel that everyone should work hard for what they have and shouldn't have gold and items given to them via begging. I dont like to use this terminology but this is why i "hate" beggars in game in general, I dont feel like anyone should simply have there wealth bestowed upon them without putting in the effort to get there.

Execuse my language and I mean no drama~

FearAL
04-03-2018, 09:08 PM
Everyone works hard for there gold whether its from working hours in real life to pay for in game gold, or through hours in game farming. Players shouldn't feel entitled to another players gold and items simply because one spends time outside of the game to earn what they have in it. While Handsumlegend is exceedingly rich on all different fronts, Im certain he probably worked hard outside of the game to become the rich player he is today. I feel that everyone should work hard for what they have and shouldn't have gold and items given to them via begging. I dont like to use this terminology but this is why i "hate" beggars in game in general, I dont feel like anyone should simply have there wealth bestowed upon them without putting in the effort to get there.

Execuse my language and I mean no drama~

It was a joke calm down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suentous PO
04-03-2018, 10:04 PM
Give me subscriptions and views but don't ask meh fur nun mah munies!!!

I keed, no triggers ;)