PDA

View Full Version : Even Bosses Get Lonely, Too Contest

CanonicalKoi
11-08-2011, 11:28 PM
A new contest area demands.....a new contest! So....

Bosses Get Lonely, Too

Over the past few weeks of doing my best to slaughter them, I’ve had a chance to get to know the bosses of SL. They’re multi-faceted, multi-talented individuals with one thing in common (besides a screaming case of the crankies)--they’re lonely! Poor guys/girls/machines/whatever! And they need your help to find that special someone and (finally!) get themselves a date.

How to Enter

Post your entry in the following format:

Name (That’s the name of your char that you want to receive the prize should you win)
Guild (If you’d like that to appear)

Boss: (Which boss you’re writing this for)
Age: (Boss’ age. It’s okay if they fib a little one way or the other)
Hobbies: (Even evil overlords need a break now and then)
Dream Date: (Describe what the boss would see as a perfect date)

So.......something like this:

Name: CanonicalKoi
Guild: The Unguild

Boss: Mysterious Figure
Age: 38. No? Um...43. Alright, alright, I’m 138. Fine. But I can pass for younger in dim light.
Hobbies: Mixed Martial Arts, sorcery and crochet. I also collect Spode teapots and cozy bathrobes.
Dream Date: A tour of the wine country, followed by a long walk on the beach. Then maybe a little light mayhem and Commando-slapping, followed by a stop at my favorite restaurant for a piece of carrot cake and then a glass of fine Merlot by a roaring fire of burning Ops to round out the evening.

Rules

1. Deadline: Monday, November 21st at 11:59pm PST (that’s west coast US time or GMT -8).
2. You must abide by Spacetime Studios’ ToS. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?27985-Star-Legends-Terms-of-Service)
3. You must be a registered Spacetime Studios forums user to participate.
4. One entry per account. Entries must be submitted via this thread. If you submit any additional entries only the first entry will be considered.
5. No submitting a second or multiple entries under alts. If I find out, not only will my heart be broken, but I’ll disqualify you. Don’t break my heart.
6. One boss per entry. Sure, doing a bunch would be fun, but pick one boss and stick with it. Do your best job for him/her/it. Same deal as rule 4 - if you submit one entry, but you wrote up the Miner, Lesley Swipes and the Mysterious Figure, only the first one in the post will count.
7. Keep it clean. Really. I’m serious about that.

Winners will be posted on the forum, will be PMed in the forum and I will add them on Rauen in-game to advise them to come get their prize. Winners will be posted as soon as the judges come to a consensus.

Judges

Your stunningly good-looking judging panel is (in alphabetical order):
Bodmaster
Ebalere
Javier995

Prizes

(First, go back up and read the rules. I know you just skipped ahead to see if it was worth your while. ;) )

1st Place: 50,000 credits plus lvl 30 Custom Chromaweave Op set
2nd Place: 30,000 credits
3rd Place: 20,000 credits

(With enormous gratitude to Silentarrow (aka Silent...I have your PvP phrase engraved in my head now. ;) ) for his very kind donation of the Custom Op set to the prize pool.)

Tvis
11-08-2011, 11:37 PM
Name: Tvis

Boss: Director Bot
Occupation: Part-time Movie Director and Part-Time Sleep Walker
Hobbies: Movies, Hanging upside down, Banging pots and pans
Perfect Date: Going to a movie (of course)... actually a drive in movie... in Paris. Shortly after, go to the park.... skipping. Spin in circles unil I can't remember my name, my date's name, or where I'm at. Walk around until sunrise when I realize what happened the night before.

Ebalere
11-08-2011, 11:59 PM
I'd be glad to judge for ya Koi!

Skeletonlord
11-08-2011, 11:59 PM
Name: skeletonlord
Guild: squadrons of legends

Boss: hacked out loader
Bosses age: 126
Hobbies: gaming and music
Dream Date: A stroll down Ucs blackstar and a lovely picnic Of sandwiches and chicken drumsticks. Finish with music sung by TheBlackstarBand.

Sassinya
11-09-2011, 12:10 AM
Name: Sassinya
Guild: Dead Shot Mafia

Boss: Red Beard McGrieg
Age: I was 35 on the last birthday that I can remember! What a party that was!! It's been almost a century and I still can't stand the smell of SpaceRum!

Hobbies: Training dogs!! Perhaps you've heard of my champion? Taking things that don't belong to me and stowing them away like I'm trying to protect myself from ever suffering a loss again! Cross stitching, fishing, playing MMORPG's (right now I'm so into this one called Pocket Legends that I sometimes forget to feed the dogs, sorry they're so grumpy), and reading (I love a good whodunit!)
Seeking: A companion who loves dogs, long walks in storage bays, starlit raids and can cook!
Ideal Date: A nice quiet dinner followed by an action packed movie afterwards we'll go raid a defenseless cargo vessel full of chew toys. I'll hold you close while you run your fingers through my red beard and whisper sweetly the fastest ways to gut an Engineer!
If you like Pina Colada's and gettting caught in the rain, if you're not into health food and hate the taste of champagne, select me and we'll rule the Red Sun System together!!

CanonicalKoi
11-09-2011, 12:30 AM
Woot! Thanks, Eb!

SUPAPRODIGY
11-09-2011, 12:33 AM
Reserved?

TheChairmaker
11-09-2011, 12:49 AM
Name: Demeisen
Guild: Dark Legion
Boss: Guardian
Hobbies: Whittling, eating cake, watching movies all alone, and a bit of light swimming every so often. Furthermore...I have a confession. I let a load of these Vular get dropped on Numa, the big beige ones? Yeah. Sorry about that. I'll go beat them up now.
Seeking: A companion who's not afraid of a strong man, enjoys long starlit vigils over forgotten desert tombs, and also finds chick flicks (there, I said it) the best movies ever.
Dream date: A stroll round Numa Prime, so I can point out all the interesting features and also show off my martial prowess, followed by a movie at Cycorp's private 3D IMAX screen. Obviously, the film would be Mamma Mia.

Garvhoz
11-09-2011, 01:08 AM
Name:Garvhoz

Guild:Born to kill

Boss:Guardian
Hobbies: Playing with his sun sprites,shooting laser beams into the ski and stomping on humans that dont pay the tax
Dream date: A nice dinner at the "Ruin's restruant" followed by dancing his fire dance and finally ending the night with star watching in the nice cool sand lands

javier995
11-09-2011, 01:19 AM
Whoot I'm a judge. Try and make me laugh i dare ya ;D

starsavior
11-09-2011, 02:26 AM
Reserved

Deathsminion
11-09-2011, 02:55 AM
Name: deathsminion
Guild: dark legion

Boss: Dos
Age: 43 years 7 months 23 days 8 hours 42 minutes and 12 seconds
Hobbies: hang around with the other guards... Go to the pub... Playing squash... And most importantly dancing the tango.
Dream date: with a vular girl doing the tango at his favorite resteraunt... Kfc then after the dance having a family sized box of bonless chicken and 6 pints of coke. Then running away at the site of the bill... Never seing the girl again.

Defyduck
11-09-2011, 04:46 AM
Name:Defyduck

Boss:Miner McGuirk
Hobbies:Destroying Earth,Making faces,Snoring while sleeping,Eating
Dream Date:A girl(not older than me),not having any squids,in rockfall caves of Delta 7.

Slant
11-09-2011, 05:15 AM
Lol! this is a very funny contest haha thx for hosting one

Name Slant

Boss: Miner McGuirk
Hobbies: Servicing big guns, cleaning hammer, looking after pet squid
Dream Date: engies, preferabbly two, maybe a commando is fine too, Id like a group of three, but solo will just about do. Must enjoy being beaten repeatedly with my huge hammer. I dont like running around too much, so preferably someone who just stands in one place.

Olz
11-09-2011, 07:57 AM
name: Olz
guild: V for Vendetta

NAME: Whacked out juicer

HOBBIES: Drinking, fighting (that's y he's a dumb he got hit in the head a bit to hard).

DREAM DATE: Sitting in his dirty pub drinking juice and BURNING THE FURNITURE!.......Then a nice relaxing walk in the blackstar.

Barrington
11-09-2011, 08:25 AM
Name Barrington
Guild Soldiers Of Fortune

Boss: Vular ticker
Occupation: sneaky alien bug ninja (that never appears when you need him too)
Hobbies: Macrame, making pictures with pieces of macaroni
Dream Date: ​a hike into the forest where no one else is around followed by a lovely dinner, of you

Epic Unicorns!
11-09-2011, 09:03 AM
Name: Epicunicorns

Boss: Miner McGurk (Misspelled)
Hobbies: breaking Vular eggs, eating poor engis that want to help, trying to find away out of the mine
Dream Date: A lovely picknik under the stars, feasting on some crunchy engis and fried Vular eggs. After the meal, he enjoys a long walk while fighting off silly commandos that want to kill him, yelling, "No back armor for you!"

CanonicalKoi
11-09-2011, 09:11 AM
Ooooh! Looking good so far, guys! :) I still need a judge, so if you're not going to enter, have a sense of humor and would be interested in a position low in pay (i.e. none), but ever-so high in prestige *cough*, let me know.

Ebalere
11-09-2011, 09:31 AM
Ooooh! Looking good so far, guys! :) I still need a judge, so if you're not going to enter, have a sense of humor and would be interested in a position low in pay (i.e. none), but ever-so high in prestige *cough*, let me know.

LOL!

All great entries so far guys, this will be a tough one to judge!

CanonicalKoi
11-09-2011, 10:03 AM
With Bod bravely stepping up to the line, we have our three judges--fair-minded, all blindingly handsome and all possessed of truly wicked senses of humor. Thanks guys!

Conradin
11-09-2011, 10:08 AM
Name: Conradin

Boss: Vular Ticker
Age: 6 months 17 days, 29 minutes 38 seconds(Hey! Im a bug!)
Occupation: Hide-n-seek champion (pays better than you think, free chili dogs and diapers for a year)
Hobbies: Pinching things, watching bugs life.
Dream Date: A Romantic dinner in the Waste Disposal System (WDS) then off to watch a game of dungball.

Thanks! by far one of the coolest contest iv'e seen

ProSophist
11-09-2011, 02:37 PM
Name: ProSophist
Guild: Phoenix

Boss: Vular Mother

Occupation: Full-time single mother of Vular Ticker, a 13-space old teenager who is always missing, and another kid on the way, Vular Egg. I'm also a part-time babysitter for Miner McGuirk's squidlings and Alpha Dog's baby boy, Growler .

Hobbies: Reading James Joyce novels, cooking Italian food, collecting human body parts for my scrapbook.

Dream date: A romantic dinner date with Miner McGuirk followed by watching "Starship Troopers" in Commercial Filming section of Slouch-O, and then maybe back at my place for some 550 B.C. Pinot Vular and Commando shavings cocktail. Or I would love to travel with him to Madagascar to join the annual Madagascar Roach Convention and see the infamous Madagascar Hissing Roaches.

Eyesharp
11-09-2011, 06:54 PM
Name: Eyesharp
Guild: Alliance of Blackstar

Boss: Hacked Load lifter

Hobbies: Playing with Bob ( The builder), Football, Dancing to techno music, and finding rare drops to give to people.

Perfect Date: A cyber boat floating through cyber space and some red spot as an Appetizer and a mechanical man helm for dinner and nuts for dessert. After that I'll ask my dear friend The Director bot to make an action comedy movie for me. Than rent a movie and go home.

Ayc2000
11-09-2011, 07:03 PM
I'll volunteer to judge :) *swoon*

BodMaster
11-10-2011, 05:42 AM
With Bod bravely stepping up to the line, we have our three judges--fair-minded, all blindingly handsome and all possessed of truly wicked senses of humor. Thanks guys!

Woop! Thanks Canon, pleasure to be picked among the fine set of Judges here already ;)

Do I get to pick your OP? Hehe. Pretty Epic :p

Keep them coming! As Eb said this is tough competition right here :) Good luck all :D

Trollee
11-10-2011, 06:00 AM
Name: Trollee
Guild: Noobs for Life

Age: With Oley's Anti-Ageing cream he wouldn't look a day older than 25 ;)
Occupation: Selling "lollies" to teenagers in the seedy alleyway behind Slouch-O nightclub
Hobbies: Looting all the platinum from the broken enhancer vendor
Dream Date: A nice movie at Slouch-O with his soulmate, Miner McGurk... yes, he swings that way.

Kirti Mogla
11-10-2011, 02:37 PM
Name: kirti
Guild: Star Guards Of Blackstar

Boss: miner mc guirk

Hobbies: Rock Dance,wearing cool vanity squid,playing with small squids.

Perfect Date: Vular mother (his girl friend) , At numa prime uncharted ruins where guardian serves em dinner.

Silentarrow
11-10-2011, 04:01 PM
Miner McGurick
Age 19 human years *McGurick chuckles*

Occupation Model for the magazine "In their own way..." Also works as a mushroom farmer on the weekends.

Hobbies Burping, Farting, Eating, Yelling, Punching walls, Being attacked by low levels.

Dream Date Storming the "Tutorial" killing everyone we see! After that we can eat some poisonus mushrooms to see who vomits first!

raemon
11-11-2011, 01:16 AM
name:eziocreed
guild:Nebula Enforcers

Boss:T340 Cannon
Hobbies: *BEEP* BEEP* *BEEP* Doing Beeps...
Dream date: *BEEP* BEEP* Eating plasma AMP-pistol laserz...... in other words eating yum yums or lasers... *BEEP* *YUM*

raemon
11-11-2011, 01:18 AM
hey kirti.... why leave guild??..... -Eziocreed

Rittik
11-11-2011, 07:26 AM
name:-®ITTIK
Guild:- © O R E(gm)
Boss:-Mysterious figure(shemale)
Hobbies:-Sneaking on female robots as they go to bathroom for taking bathe....in the name of giving towels
Dream Date:-With Dan Sadusky (model always posing and showing off in blackstar) in sloch-o theatre to romantic movies and giving him all the EPICS AND LEGENDARY as present...and not giving us anything! :-(

SilentCat
11-11-2011, 11:37 AM
My entry !

Name: Silentcat
Guild: Legacy

Occupation: Professional liar and spicy chips eater, aaaaaaand... having fun with online noobs.

Hobbies: Expert in mooing, newbie in gooming dogs, uber super extra expert in cleaning toilets, dashing duct tape duds for daring dudes.. hmm..

Dream Date: Hmm..I don't remember my girlfriend's name.. let me check on Facebook ! Ok, go it. I'd love to be in a Hot tub, the one near the chest number 1 in outer limits, with some waffles, and a soda for sure.. all that with this awesome, wonderful, extra beautiful.. and good smelling woman.. Vular mother ! I will do her an amazing hot tub massage ! Owww babyyyy imaa eaaat heeeer !

- Cat

Liathea
11-11-2011, 06:31 PM
Name: Liathea
Guild: Illuminati

Boss: Von Uber

Occupation: I am a full-time graphic designer for the Cultists. Those Vular Love signs are my pride and joy. I am also the creator of the annual Vu-la-lah! dress-up competition, and it is my pleasure to serve as the top judge every year.

Hobbies: Riding Vular Tankers bareback, dreaming up the next costume for my little voluptuous vular Valerie, and taking classes on various vular subjects. They really are such amazing little creatures!

Dream Date: I would transport you to the plains of Numa to watch the sunset as Valerie capered nearby, mingling and communing with her brethren. Then we would continue back to my suite of rooms at the Shipyard, where I would woo you with my cooking and accordion skills. Lastly, I would spirit you away to the rec room, where we would while away several hours at the billiards table and pinball machines. I bet I could even get them to play Vular Vixen on the big screen for us! *wink wink*

Kakatoa91
11-12-2011, 02:30 AM
Name

Kakatoa91

Boss:

Mad Doc Mc Creary

44 Earth years old appearance.

I am just a humble doctor doing some researches in Dynastar laboratory.
I have worked on special enhancers that boost all human capacities. Hard to balance at first as you can see on the Juicers that roam my labs.
In the end, I found the right formulas. The only thing I could not get rid off is the drug related addiction.
The products license were sold some years ago.
I heard this STS Earth company is making big bucks now.
But my main project was to find way to eternal life.
I succeed finally thanks to the alien samples gathered by Dynastar.
Not only my serum stop the aging process but it help you regenerate and come back from death. As you can imagine, it is a popular and expensive serum sold to rich bosses in this universe.
As proof, kill me...
I'll come back again and again.
Ahahahaaa...

Hobbies:

Well I am taking acting lessons.
At the moment, I am thinking more and more that I have what it takes to breakthrough in tv or cinema's production.
I know I am able to do more than just playing dead.
I have some contacts at Sloucho thanks to my serum little traffic.
They say I got the look and sex-appeal of Jorge Clowney, the Dr. Ross of the serie ER.
But they also said, my spirit and depravity is closer to Huge Lowry from Dr. House.
Slouchos production are thinking now of creating a serie just for me call Dr. HousER.
Apparently, this is what cause an upset at Sloucho and force to postpone the project.
Damn machines...

Dream Date:

Thanks to my job since my universal actor carreer didnt start yet, I am meeting lots of young women in my laboratory, a bit like a 30 seconds speed dating.
The only problem, they all kill me each time after the presentations.
Luckily, I am immortal.
Still hurts my feelings as you can imagine.
But I am smart, I am gathering each time the dna samples of the cutest ones.
At the moment, I am cloning each one of them without their violent temper of course.
As soon as I have cloned a harem full of thousand beauties, I will bring them on Earth and invite them at my mother's house.
She will be finally happy to see I have succeeded in my personnal life and will cook us the best dinner ever.
Probably the best first dream date.
Ah I miss my mom's food...
I hate those dehydrated space rations... cant make a decent romantic dinner with those.

javier995
11-12-2011, 09:47 AM
Hahaha keep them coming! I'm still waiting for the one that makes me LOL. Other than that they are funny. :)

SilentCat
11-12-2011, 12:22 PM
Hahaha keep them coming! I'm still waiting for the one that makes me LOL. Other than that they are funny. :)

Mine made me actually laugh. I made myslelf LOL alone..

- Cat

javier995
11-12-2011, 12:37 PM

Mine made me actually laugh. I made myslelf LOL alone..

- Cat

Lol

SilentCat
11-12-2011, 12:50 PM
Lol

I made you LOL ! *opens the door, and runs away..*

- Cat

Princesssa7508
11-12-2011, 10:25 PM
Name: STARKISS
Guild: Phoenix

Age: 140 Mysterious Years..."I don't know how many of those years I was a female"
Hobbies Loves playing basketball, watch movies, and give humans a hard time.
Dream Date: Would love to take Jessica Alba on a boat trip to the Bahamas. Make an Action movie with Zoe Zaldana (directed by Director Bot), and play basketball with Michael Jordan...(Go Bulls!) "Sorry I'm still stuck in the 90's" plus it has always been my dream...shhhh ...Also take zumba classes with all the girls from blackstar..."I can shake my hips, better then Shakira"....

---

wizardstarr
11-13-2011, 03:01 AM
Name: Wizardstarr
Guild: INDEPENDENT

Age: im not to say all I can is that I was in 300 the movie so im old but I love to do what kids do (spooky O.o)
occplution:works in Burger King
Hobbies: kills little kids in the dark,going to pc and play online poker with Sam, have party with bosses of guardian & DROID (no miner he smells xP),go to blackstarr dress as Honey (O.O),kick the crap out of hyun (lol),eat dinner with lilmiss,javier,bubu,crio,meows,pinkcats,nike,ruby, wiz at Wendy's (we leave javier with the bill),and enjoy playing MW3,GOW3,and BF3
Dream Date: I wanted to go to a J.B concert and show off my I <3 J.B shirt and go wild,go Share a soda with famous phyco kill Chucky,eat a sneaker with adam sandler,sky diving with BAM,sing with BTR

CanonicalKoi
11-13-2011, 09:56 AM
Listen! Do you hear that? That's the sound of lonely, lonely bosses sitting at home, pigging out on ice cream while watching The Guiding Light/Eastenders/Coronation Street/Home and Away (depending) and petting their goldfish. Do you have any idea how lonely you have to be to pet goldfish? Do you? And the goldfish don't even like it, much. They need your help. The bosses, not the goldfish though I'm sure they'd appreciate your help, too.

Lots of great entries so far, but I know there's a bunch more humorously romantic folks on the forum that could give a hand to a boss in need.

javier995
11-13-2011, 11:46 AM
Listen! Do you hear that? That's the sound of lonely, lonely bosses sitting at home, pigging out on ice cream while watching The Guiding Light/Eastenders/Coronation Street/Home and Away (depending) and petting their goldfish. Do you have any idea how lonely you have to be to pet goldfish? Do you? And the goldfish don't even like it, much. They need your help. The bosses, not the goldfish though I'm sure they'd appreciate your help, too.

Lots of great entries so far, but I know there's a bunch more humorously romantic folks on the forum that could give a hand to a boss in need.

Yea seems like everyone wants to have the funniest MF one. I would like to see more bosses used personally, but not all the bosses have something funny.

Great entries guys! Keep it up!:)

BodMaster
11-13-2011, 12:21 PM
Amazing entries keep them comments coming peeps :D

Have some fav's arleady, who dares to change my mind?

hey kirti.... why leave guild??..... -Eziocreed

May want to PM these matters not to discuss on thread. :)

Zazel
11-13-2011, 01:16 PM
Name:Zazel
Guild: Heaven N Hell's Assasins

Age: 100 years, give or take a few decades when im in a good mood.

Occupation: Professional fire eater, with walking if the price is right. Seasonally play as the grim reaper during Halloween.

Hobbies: yoga, im really flexible more so when i get my groove on. Meditating, to control my inner self, I have a bit of an anger issue but im taking anger management classes. Most of all i loved to knit while im waiting for a vist from my freinds Op, engi and comm. Everything I wear I have designed myself.

Perfect Date:In the morning we would start by touring all the crypts around the galaxy on my private ship. Have lunch while being served by some of my hostages in numa prime. To burn off what we ate, because I try to keep fit, a nice stroll along delta 7. For the finale a very exploding dinner at the shipyard. I promise you when were through you would say it was bang!

Kakatoa91
11-14-2011, 01:07 AM
Was wondering,

Dunno why Mysterious Figure and Miner have the most entries so far.
Maybe people forgot there are other poor lonely bosses out there. :D
People need to check the "boss compendium".

Id like to write something else on other bosses.

Next time maybe you could narrow the writing competition to 5 bosses then next time to other 5... etc
That if you want a recurrent writing competition. :rolleyes:

javier995
11-14-2011, 02:30 AM
Was wondering,

Dunno why Mysterious Figure and Miner have the most entries so far.
Maybe people forgot there are other poor lonely bosses out there. :D
People need to check the "boss compendium".

Id like to write something else on other bosses.

Next time maybe you could narrow the writing competition to 5 bosses then next time to other 5... etc
That if you want a recurrent writing competition. :rolleyes:

As I said above, I would also like to see other bosses. Although the reason those are mostly used is bc they are the hardest(miner is still hard if your in the lvl range). Both those bosses can't be soloed(again in the lvl range). That being said they're the most popular, I expected them to be used the most. I rather have it how it is. Narrowing it down to 5 bosses would not be fun. Some people will have funny ones about bosses not in the 5 that would be mentioned.

Therefore let them put as many miner and MF replies as they want. If it's funny, and gives me that exhale from the nose laugh thing(you know when you laugh in your head and smile then you breathe out through your nose? Yes that one lol), I won't mine. :)

All that matters is that they have fun writing about what THEY want, that's where the creativity comes in.

That being said, giving my opinion, I still have yet to see one that makes me LOL. Show me more entries! Lol:)

javier995
11-15-2011, 10:33 PM
Bump! More people should enter this contest!!
:banana:

Asavadale
11-16-2011, 12:54 AM
Name: Asavadale
Guild: Fearless

Boss: Miner Mcguirk
Age: Have No Idea ( I Think These Squids Are Making Me Forget)
Occupation: SELLING MY 100% LUCK ENHANCER TO PLAYERS FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD!!! (WARNING: 100% LUCK MAY CAUSE U TO: SCREAM, SHOUT, THROW A TANTRUM, DIE WHILE CHATING, RAGE, THROW UP, HATE, GET HYPOTHERMIA, BE HAPPY, SADNESS, DEPRESSION, SPAM RANDOM STUFF, RELIVE UR ENTIRE MISERABLE HIGH SCHOOL YEAR, FORGET TO PICK UP THE MILK ON UR WAY HOME, AN ANGRY WIFE, GET ATTACKED BY AN ANGRY GROUP OF REVOLUTIONARY INTERACTIVE VISUALLY ENGAGING THINGAMAJIGS, STRESS, UNABLE TO TALK, STARE AT DEEPSPACE DAN FOR A LONG TIME TILL U COMPLETELY FREAK HIM OUT AND GIVES U LVL.36 HELM, FIGHT YOUR ROOM MATE FOR THE LAST PIZZA SLICE, SNEEZE, CRY, UNABLE TO SLEEP, I AM NOT FAT!.....I'M FLUFFY, THAT, LAST, ONE, HAD, NOTHING, TO, DO, WITH, 100%, LUCK, I, WAS, JUST, BORED, ARE, U, STILL, READING, THIS!, ALSO.......NO REFUNDS!)
Hobbies: Breathing, Watching The Gilmore Girls (I Would Never Watch That!), Watching Chick Flicks (I Do Not Ur Just Making This Stuff up), Arguing With Asavadale Who Is Trying To Get Him A Date (That's True But Stop Saying I Do All that!), Complains About Everything I Say (I Give Up!), Crying On The Floor, Makeing Baby Noises, Leaves The Room, I'm Lonely Now Ne Body Want To Cuddle
Dream Date: Loves Squids, Hates Asavadale As Well, Loves Watching Scary Movies (-Phone Rings- Hello) (SEVEN DAYS! -Hangs Up-) (That Was Weird), Killin Squishy Ops, Eating Nice Squishy Chewy Ops With A Side Of Crunchy Coms And A Dash Of Eng Juices

javier995
11-16-2011, 01:05 AM
Name: Asavadale
Guild: Fearless

Age: Have No Idea ( I Think These Squids Are Making Me Forget)
Occupation: SELLING MY 100% LUCK ENHANCER TO PLAYERS FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD!!! (WARNING: 100% LUCK MAY CAUSE U TO: SCREAM, SHOUT, THROW A TANTRUM, DIE WHILE CHATING, RAGE, THROW UP, HATE, GET HYPOTHERMIA, BE HAPPY, SADNESS, DEPRESSION, SPAM RANDOM STUFF, RELIVE UR ENTIRE MISERABLE HIGH SCHOOL YEAR, FORGET TO PICK UP THE MILK ON UR WAY HOME, AN ANGRY WIFE, GET ATTACKED BY AN ANGRY GROUP OF REVOLUTIONARY INTERACTIVE VISUALLY ENGAGING THINGAMAJIGS, STRESS, UNABLE TO TALK, STARE AT DEEPSPACE DAN FOR A LONG TIME TILL U COMPLETELY FREAK HIM OUT AND GIVES U LVL.36 HELM, FIGHT YOUR ROOM MATE FOR THE LAST PIZZA SLICE, SNEEZE, CRY, UNABLE TO SLEEP, I AM NOT FAT!.....I'M FLUFFY, THAT, LAST, ONE, HAD, NOTHING, TO, DO, WITH, 100%, LUCK, I, WAS, JUST, BORED, ARE, U, STILL, READING, THIS!, ALSO.......NO REFUNDS!)
Hobbies: Breathing, Watching The Gilmore Girls (I Would Never Watch That!), Watching Chick Flicks (I Do Not Ur Just Making This Stuff up), Arguing With Asavadale Who Is Trying To Get Him A Date (That's True But Stop Saying I Do All that!), Complains About Everything I Say (I Give Up!), Crying On The Floor, Makeing Baby Noises, Leaves The Room, I'm Lonely Now Ne Body Want To Cuddle
Dream Date: Loves Squids, Hates Asavadale As Well, Loves Watching Scary Movies (-Phone Rings- Hello) (SEVEN DAYS! -Hangs Up-) (That Was Weird), Killin Squishy Ops, Eating Nice Squishy Chewy Ops With A Side Of Crunchy Coms And A Dash Of Eng Juices

Hahaha

(Note it isn't an LOL just a Haha keep 'em coming ;) )

Reddwing
11-16-2011, 01:52 AM
Name: Reddwing (my noob commando who still enjoys prizes...)

Boss: Hobo Bagguns!
Age:57 and three quarters, but I dont look a day over 30! Ok maybe 40...
Ocupation: Well, in the tough SL economy, I'm currently (and always have been) unemployed. Dont just assume "he's a hobo! He doesnt do anything!" IM TRYING MY BEST. (kinda)

Hobbies: waking up early to watch the sunrise in the Outer Limits, watching gung-ho, happy-go-lucky players come day by day to challenge myself and my folks for a chance at a vanity. (Vanity shmanity! Yea right!) "just one vanity!!!" they all plead...Unfortunately one slips out every now and then. (I blame Junky "Clumsy" Cash)

Dream date: My dream date is with anyone who can take me to a paradise (far away from Rich and dont get me started about Skinny) as long as they can pay for EVERYTHING. (Im broke) Please date me soon! Im a hopeless romantic! (mostly hopeless)

javier995
11-18-2011, 01:45 AM
Name: Reddwing (my noob commando who still enjoys prizes...)

Boss: Hobo Bagguns!
Age:57 and three quarters, but I dont look a day over 30! Ok maybe 40...
Ocupation: Well, in the tough SL economy, I'm currently (and always have been) unemployed. Dont just assume "he's a hobo! He doesnt do anything!" IM TRYING MY BEST. (kinda)

Hobbies: waking up early to watch the sunrise in the Outer Limits, watching gung-ho, happy-go-lucky players come day by day to challenge myself and my folks for a chance at a vanity. (Vanity shmanity! Yea right!) "just one vanity!!!" they all plead...Unfortunately one slips out every now and then. (I blame Junky "Clumsy" Cash)

Dream date: My dream date is with anyone who can take me to a paradise (far away from Rich and dont get me started about Skinny) as long as they can pay for EVERYTHING. (Im broke) Please date me soon! Im a hopeless romantic! (mostly hopeless)

Hahaha this one almost made me LOL. Very funny I like the use of most the Numa Bosses. Nice my friend, nice. :)

ArtStar
11-18-2011, 06:04 AM
Name: ArtStar
Guild: Sparkling Pwnies

Boss: Dynastar Assassin

Occupation: Meter Reader, "No time for the old in-out love, I've just come to read the meter!" I said that once, I think. It gets interesting sometimes. I also work part-time at a slaughter house, or at least I call it that. In the Rockfall Caves of Delta 7 I am always slaughtering le noobs.

Hobbies: My hobbies include slip & slides, hanging out with Jeff Goldbloom and Harrison Ford, killing "filthy booty chasers," oh and I play clarinet.

Dream Date: I dream of a skipped date, and we just cuddle. <3

Mastercon
11-18-2011, 07:07 AM
Reserved. :-D

javier995
11-18-2011, 08:47 AM
Name: ArtStar

Boss: Dynastar Assassin

Occupation: Meter Reader, "No time for the old in-out love, I've just come to read the meter!" I said that once, I think. It gets interesting sometimes. I also work part-time at a slaughter house, or at least I call it that. In the Rockfall Caves of Delta 7 I am always slaughtering le noobs.

Hobbies: My hobbies include slip & slides, hanging out with Jeff Goldbloom and Harrison Ford, killing "filthy booty chasers," oh and I play clarinet.

Dream Date: I dream of a skipped date, and we just cuddle. <3

Hahaha good one. I liked the part I put in bold the most.

CanonicalKoi
11-18-2011, 09:45 AM
*checks calendar, confirms time is slipping away*

*can't get Steve Miller tune out of head. bangs head on wall a few times*

Time's running out! ("Time keeps on slipping, slipping, slipping into the fuuuutuuuurrrre...." Arrgh! Go away!) Save me from the tune stuck in my head and post some more entries--make those judges work! :D

javier995
11-18-2011, 10:12 AM
Make me work my lungs for air! Make me laugh so hard I cannot breathe! Make me wish I never read your post bc it was too darn funny and I can't stop laughing! Do it I dare you. ;)

BodMaster
11-18-2011, 01:06 PM
Can someone tell me the names of the two twin bosses on SY4? I will erase this post and post an entry after a reply.

Dos & Caras ;)

Kahlua
11-18-2011, 09:28 PM
Before I begin, this is written from Caras, but the red font is Dos, played as his brother. It's him yelling in the background as if this was a video online dating profile.

Name: Kahlua

Boss: Caras

Age: 21 ((YA MAYBE 10 YEARS AGO YOU WERE) Be quiet, Dos! Ok fine I'm thir....27.

Occupation: I'm a Nuclear Scientist with a knack for controlling explosions! ((YA MIGHT WANT TO WORK ON THAT IN THE BATHROOM NOW!) WOULD YOU GET OUT OF HERE. Sorry, so yes I work with reactors and maintaining their stability. Wouldn't want a meltdown now, would we!! (MIGHT WANT LEAVE OUT WHAT YOU DID AT CHERNOBYL THEN!) Enough out of you!!! It's a hard job with long tedious hours, but someone's got to pay the bills.

Hobbies: Life isn't all fun and games working for an evil cult set on world domination (YOU'RE ONLY THE JANITOR!!)....ANYWAYS as I was saying, I enjoy literature, fine dining, and catering to a woman's needs. I like weight lifting; staying in shape is priority number 1 for this muscle man. I also volunteer down at the local soup kitchen. Nothing makes me feel warm inside like helping others. (NO IT'S PROBABLY FROM ALL THAT SOUP YOU EAT). That noise? Oh that was nothing. Just my brother, Dos. His name isn't even Dos...it's Kevin. He thought Dos was more edgy ((BETTER THAN YOU'RE NAME, BART! OH I MEAN, CARAS, MY MISTAKE!!! Just ignore him and he'll go away. SO, my other hobbies include space fishing (you'll have to see it to believe it), crashing my father's spaceships, spending my father's money (would love to spend that money on you, ladies), and (THIS IS BORING WHEN'S MY TURN?)....and BEING AWAY FROM MY BROTHER.

Dream Date: Picture this; romantic candlelit dinner, just myself and a woman, with beautiful violin and piano music played by the best orchestra money can buy. We'll share stories of our past, present, and future, and our eyes will meet with an explosion of silent passion. Dinner will be followed with a stroll down a boardwalk, overlooking the nebulas and alien planets of our solar system, listening to the artificial wave simulator, enjoying each other's company (SAP-CITY HOLY COW ARE YOU SERIOUS WITH THIS?? BEER AND WINGS! BEER. AND. WINGS! YOU SOUND LIKE YOU JUST READ 'HOW TO BE A TOTAL DATE DWEEB') YOU SOUND LIKE AN IMMATURE BOY WHO NEVER WENT TO COLLEGE! (...your mom goes to college) MY MOM IS YOUR MOM. WE'RE BROTHERS. TWIN. BROTHERS. Ok yeah...so that's my profile...if you're interested, please contact me at SpaceStudCaras@starmail.com (SPACESTUD!?!? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! MOM! MOM!!! BART'S EMAIL IS SPACESTUD LOLOLOL).......*sigh*

javier995
11-19-2011, 01:07 AM
Before I begin, this is written from Caras, but the red font is Dos, played as his brother. It's him yelling in the background as if this was a video online dating profile.

Name: Kahlua

Boss: Caras

Age: 21 ((YA MAYBE 10 YEARS AGO YOU WERE) Be quiet, Dos! Ok fine I'm thir....27.

Occupation: I'm a Nuclear Scientist with a knack for controlling explosions! ((YA MIGHT WANT TO WORK ON THAT IN THE BATHROOM NOW!) WOULD YOU GET OUT OF HERE. Sorry, so yes I work with reactors and maintaining their stability. Wouldn't want a meltdown now, would we!! (MIGHT WANT LEAVE OUT WHAT YOU DID AT CHERNOBYL THEN!) Enough out of you!!! It's a hard job with long tedious hours, but someone's got to pay the bills.

Hobbies: Life isn't all fun and games working for an evil cult set on world domination (YOU'RE ONLY THE JANITOR!!)....ANYWAYS as I was saying, I enjoy literature, fine dining, and catering to a woman's needs. I like weight lifting; staying in shape is priority number 1 for this muscle man. I also volunteer down at the local soup kitchen. Nothing makes me feel warm inside like helping others. (NO IT'S PROBABLY FROM ALL THAT SOUP YOU EAT). That noise? Oh that was nothing. Just my brother, Dos. His name isn't even Dos...it's Kevin. He thought Dos was more edgy ((BETTER THAN YOU'RE NAME, BART! OH I MEAN, CARAS, MY MISTAKE!!! Just ignore him and he'll go away. SO, my other hobbies include space fishing (you'll have to see it to believe it), crashing my father's spaceships, spending my father's money (would love to spend that money on you, ladies), and (THIS IS BORING WHEN'S MY TURN?)....and BEING AWAY FROM MY BROTHER.

Dream Date: Picture this; romantic candlelit dinner, just myself and a woman, with beautiful violin and piano music played by the best orchestra money can buy. We'll share stories of our past, present, and future, and our eyes will meet with an explosion of silent passion. Dinner will be followed with a stroll down a boardwalk, overlooking the nebulas and alien planets of our solar system, listening to the artificial wave simulator, enjoying each other's company (SAP-CITY HOLY COW ARE YOU SERIOUS WITH THIS?? BEER AND WINGS! BEER. AND. WINGS! YOU SOUND LIKE YOU JUST READ 'HOW TO BE A TOTAL DATE DWEEB') YOU SOUND LIKE AN IMMATURE BOY WHO NEVER WENT TO COLLEGE! (...your mom goes to college) MY MOM IS YOUR MOM. WE'RE BROTHERS. TWIN. BROTHERS. Ok yeah...so that's my profile...if you're interested, please contact me at SpaceStudCaras@starmail.com (SPACESTUD!?!? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! MOM! MOM!!! BART'S EMAIL IS SPACESTUD LOLOLOL).......*sigh*

:applause: Good one. :)

Ebalere
11-19-2011, 12:01 PM
Both those bosses can't be soloed(again in the lvl range).

Herc solo'd miner at level 17 i believe, and also solo'd mf at 35. Just sayin :D

Back on topic, let's see some more entries! How bout someone does.. Junkie Cash?

javier995
11-19-2011, 03:44 PM
Both those bosses can't be soloed(again in the lvl range).

Herc solo'd miner at level 17 i believe, and also solo'd mf at 35. Just sayin :D

Back on topic, let's see some more entries! How bout someone does.. Junkie Cash?

Lol nice for him! He must've had lots of stims! Although I was referring more to the newer players. Lol

Give me more entriesD:<!!

Phoenixking
11-19-2011, 03:58 PM
Name: phoenixking

Boss:vular ticker
Age:i am 120 years in our vular years but in the arrogant meat sacks 50 years
Occipation:i got a mean beat with my drums during vular hour at midnight
Hobbies: organism eating speed contest, dancing to old school hip hop, playing pocket legends in my spare time i have a bear :]
Dream date: this is tough, well i would love to go to a alive in yo tummy restuarant and eat the critters have fun with them and crack some funny jokes after that a nice walk through a whole town would be nice, i like talking about my feelings. Then a nice drink of meaty juice and some nice hip hop dancing ontop of our targets bahahhaahhahahaha

Volarisii
11-19-2011, 04:49 PM
Haha, this seems fun! i'll give it a shot(:

Name- Axanii

Boss- Director Bot
Age- You can't put an age on my beauty! The gall! (Or you can refer to me as the almighty immortal one).

Occupation-
Don't let my title fool you- I'm actually a supermodel. If you don't believe me, check the rankings of World's Most Beautiful Robots. I took number one home to Mama Bootiful-Bot (She blessed me with such smooth engines ;)). I'm also on the rankings of World's Most Beautiful Women. In case you're wondering, Jessica Alba has got nothing on me. I one upped her on rankings. Who's your robot daddy (or mommy, I guess)?!
I know, I know- you're probably wondering why I don't show up on the catwalks. I just don't want my beauty and grace to outshine the lovely angels of Victoria Secret. Le sigh~ so considerate (I got my manners from Daddy Bashful-Bot:) )
Oh yeah, I also direct. You know Titanic? I was mentoring James Cameron at the time. Ya,know.

Hobbies-
My occupations are my dream, passion, life, water (and all necessities you humans would need to function). But I guess I'll let you in on a couple of hobbies. Cause you're being graced in my presence.. of text.
-Yoga. How else do you think I keep such good shape? Even Kim Kardashian gave me envious looks. Sorry, girlfriend~
-Swimming. I train with Michael Phelps on a regular basis. We're bbfs4lyfe, yo. I told you I'm invincible. I can survive, tread, doggy-paddle, backstroke in pure H2O baby (My moves in the deep blue chlorine infested waters are beautiful too).
-You want to know more? We should go out sometime then.... SPEAKING OF WHICH!

Dream Date-
Oh oh oh my! First of all, you must have the build, charisma, voice, muscles and height of Johnny Depp.
ok fine, I'll settle for an Orlando Bloom standard too. gosh.
I'm a sensitive, shy and cute robot so I need a man who can take charge. But I want us to do the following (in.order.I.mean.it.)
1. Dinner in Paris. Romantic, romantic!
2. Belly Dance in India. I told you I have great curves. Not to mention I can work the outfits.
3. Walk the entire Great Wall of China. I must burn off the carbs!

(Interval!! I need time for my daily beautifying grease session. Alright. I'm good)

4. Out-door movie. This way, my beautiful shiny head doesn't block anyone. So considerate. Bless you, papa.
5. A stroll under the moonlight. I look even better with the luminescent rays of the white circle shining upon my defined square cheekbones.
6. DDR. No one can beat me. My metallic extensions are BEAST.
7. Back home. And watch Titanic AND all the bonus features for the 546756(8098&*^&^&^&02854 time. It never gets old.

but seriously Johnny, (or Orlando), call me. I'm tired of having operatives, commandos and engineers dent my magnificent shell.

--------------------------
oh god. I'm sorry it came out so lengthy. But I had so much fun!
Thanks for hosting CanonicalKoi! Real nice of you~

While I was always defeating him, he always struck me as the sassy type. Maybe it's because how he orders us to act if we ever want to defeat him lololol.
"It's time to act!"
no.
-died-

edit- Just realized Director Bot's a huge pot of hypocrisy and heresy. Shattered his image. Oh well.

abbasjammmy
11-19-2011, 05:35 PM
Name:miner macguirk

Age:forgot *scaratches head* hmmm go ask mf hes my dad -.-
Occupation:stuffing myself with KFC to looking 100times bigger and better the commandos
Hobbies:playing football with ardons rivet muhahaha shhhh and breathing on dans level 36 vanity helms
Dream date: walking vular mother to stash terminal(where I live) from giving birth to her 100000 vular dog-child and YES I said VULAR MOTHER not your so...GET OFF MY TURF!!!!!!

Ign: abbasjammy,abbasjamy,abbasjammmy idk which one I'll be on lol

TheChairmaker
11-20-2011, 03:02 AM
Haha, this seems fun! i'll give it a shot(:

Name- Axanii

Boss- Director Bot
Age- You can't put an age on my beauty! The gall! (Or you can refer to me as the almighty immortal one).

Occupation-
Don't let my title fool you- I'm actually a supermodel. If you don't believe me, check the rankings of World's Most Beautiful Robots. I took number one home to Mama Bootiful-Bot (She blessed me with such smooth engines ;)). I'm also on the rankings of World's Most Beautiful Women. In case you're wondering, Jessica Alba has got nothing on me. I one upped her on rankings. Who's your robot daddy (or mommy, I guess)?!
I know, I know- you're probably wondering why I don't show up on the catwalks. I just don't want my beauty and grace to outshine the lovely angels of Victoria Secret. Le sigh~ so considerate (I got my manners from Daddy Bashful-Bot:) )
Oh yeah, I also direct. You know Titanic? I was mentoring James Cameron at the time. Ya,know.

Hobbies-
My occupations are my dream, passion, life, water (and all necessities you humans would need to function). But I guess I'll let you in on a couple of hobbies. Cause you're being graced in my presence.. of text.
-Yoga. How else do you think I keep such good shape? Even Kim Kardashian gave me envious looks. Sorry, girlfriend~
-Swimming. I train with Michael Phelps on a regular basis. We're bbfs4lyfe, yo. I told you I'm invincible. I can survive, tread, doggy-paddle, backstroke in pure H2O baby (My moves in the deep blue chlorine infested waters are beautiful too).
-You want to know more? We should go out sometime then.... SPEAKING OF WHICH!

Dream Date-
Oh oh oh my! First of all, you must have the build, charisma, voice, muscles and height of Johnny Depp.
ok fine, I'll settle for an Orlando Bloom standard too. gosh.
I'm a sensitive, shy and cute robot so I need a man who can take charge. But I want us to do the following
(in.order.I.mean.it.)
1. Dinner in Paris. Romantic, romantic!
2. Belly Dance in India. I told you I have great curves. Not to mention I can work the outfits.
3. Walk the entire Great Wall of China. I must burn off the carbs!

(Interval!! I need time for my daily beautifying grease session. Alright. I'm good)

4. Out-door movie. This way, my beautiful shiny head doesn't block anyone. So considerate. Bless you, papa.
5. A stroll under the moonlight. I look even better with the luminescent rays of the white circle shining upon my defined square cheekbones.
6. DDR. No one can beat me. My metallic extensions are BEAST.
7. Back home. And watch Titanic AND all the bonus features for the 546756(8098&*^&^&^&02854 time. It never gets old.
but seriously Johnny, (or Orlando), call me. I'm tired of having operatives, commandos and engineers dent my magnificent shell.

--------------------------
oh god. I'm sorry it came out so lengthy. But I had so much fun!
Thanks for hosting CanonicalKoi! Real nice of you~

While I was always defeating him, he always struck me as the sassy type. Maybe it's because how he orders us to act if
we ever want to defeat him lololol.
"It's time to act!"
no.
-died-

I laughed so hard all the way through this. If I was judging, we'd already have a winner right here.

Volarisii
11-20-2011, 12:40 PM
Haha, thanks so much Chairmaker.

At least I know my pathetic attempt at comedy worked for one person!

I was a little worried with using all these celebrities but I mean... couldn't hurt.

CanonicalKoi
11-20-2011, 08:03 PM
Deadline is swiftly approaching. Just prior to midnight tomorrow night and it all turns into a pumpkin like Cinderella's coach. Speaking of Cinderella, she found her match so get busy and help a boss out, would ya?

Zeus
11-20-2011, 09:55 PM
Name- Apollo

Boss: Whacked Out Juicer

1. Occupation: I was originally working with Jamba Juice, but they fired me. Why? I was too creative. Apparently, those recipes that I drop aren't meant for smoothies, but rather for gear. No wonder people complained that they had extremely high iron levels and couldn't get past airport security. All that metal must have been devastating! Now? My occupation is Rebecca Black's Secretary and Ke$ha's secretary. Somebody has to keep those eccentric tastes of music flowing! I grind them power smoothies daily which end up having an extraordinary effect on their minds that lets Ke$ha and Rebecca come up with extraordinary music videos. Don't y'all remember "It's Friday!" Yep, that was all me. Can we say top ten!?

2. Hobbies: Running from those hungry farmers trying to steal my recipes! NOBODY must know my recipes for fame! Ke$ha and Rebecca Black are enough for the world as it is! If you farmers want to be famous, get in line behind Lady Gaga; she called dibs as her last few debuts have been flops. I mean, since when does she think it's a good idea to be nearly nekkid on stage!? Ridiculous, I should give her my famous smoothie immediately!

3. Dream Date: Anybody who doesn't need use of my smoothies. Please, find me just one. Also, Jamba Juice, don't you regret that you fired me now? I told you Mr. Chairman! One sip of my juice would have brought you success! :(

4. Favorite Movie? Not yet out, I'm a narcissist, so until they make a movie I star in, I won't have a famous movie. Sorry boys and girls, but me and my smoothies are too good for you! P.S: Female Engineers, Operatives, and Commandos, stop showing me all that cleavage. It WILL NOT get you a discount on my smoothie, unless of course you are Jessica Alba in disguise.

5. Pet Peeves? Grammar. Watch this, pick the correct sentence based on grammar.

Selection A: A woman without her man is nothing.
Selection B: A woman, with her, man is nothing.

Well, do you want to know which one is right? NONE! I told you I'm a narcissist, should have known better. Brad Pitt can have his Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston, whoever he is crushing on today. Somebody better not steal my heart though, it's mine and mine only! Quick question? Is it possible to cheat on yourself? If so, I think I owe an apology to myself.

ETA: Did I mention, my secret ingredient in my smoothies is mercury! :)

javier995
11-20-2011, 10:17 PM
Someone made me LOL, name will not be said. Lol funny stuff. :)

Zeus
11-20-2011, 10:28 PM

Who Who Who?

javier995
11-21-2011, 02:06 AM

Who Who Who?

Someone. :rolleyes:

The Royal Gaurd
11-21-2011, 09:33 AM
Name ROYALDO
Guild The Royal Guard

Age: ??? Currently unknown... He's mysterious for heavens sake!
Occupation: Well that too is unknown... How would he be mysterious if i knew?
Hobbies: Little is known about this too but an obvious one would be blowing up stuff
Dream Date: Osama, another mysterious guy but he's dead so meh... (Or is he?)

Edit: added or is he? at dream date as i clicked submit accidentally before i could type the last part. Honest, cross my heart and scout's honour that i only put in (or is he?)...

CanonicalKoi
11-21-2011, 12:22 PM
Less than 15 hours to go and I'm begging you guys--please help those lonely bosses!! Please??!? **turns on high-power puppy dog eyes** I'm out of ice cream and I just can't face another grocery store clerk with an ice cream-filled shopping cart. Sappy movies have been blaring every night. (Who the (expletive deleted) brought in a copy of "Titanic"? I think it was Miner--he's been saying the lines back in unison with the actors. And no, to answer your question, you don't "look a little like Leo DiCaprio.") Bad, bad atrocious love songs have replaced all the tunes on my iPad and iPod. Bad ones. (If I hear "Theme to Love Story" or "You Light Up My Life" one more time, heads are going to roll. I'm serious.) 3 of them got in a fight this morning because they all came to breakfast dressed up like Tom Cruise in 'Top Gun'. **sobs** Please. Find them a match. Get them a life. Get them OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!

**curls into fetal position and waits for it all to be over**

javier995
11-21-2011, 06:58 PM
Less than 15 hours to go and I'm begging you guys--please help those lonely bosses!! Please??!? **turns on high-power puppy dog eyes** I'm out of ice cream and I just can't face another grocery store clerk with an ice cream-filled shopping cart. Sappy movies have been blaring every night. (Who the (expletive deleted) brought in a copy of "Titanic"? I think it was Miner--he's been saying the lines back in unison with the actors. And no, to answer your question, you don't "look a little like Leo DiCaprio.") Bad, bad atrocious love songs have replaced all the tunes on my iPad and iPod. Bad ones. (If I hear "Theme to Love Story" or "You Light Up My Life" one more time, heads are going to roll. I'm serious.) 3 of them got in a fight this morning because they all came to breakfast dressed up like Tom Cruise in 'Top Gun'. **sobs** Please. Find them a match. Get them a life. Get them OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!

**curls into fetal position and waits for it all to be over**

Loads nuke launcher* Where they at?

xdarkstarxxx
11-21-2011, 09:08 PM
Name: XDarkstarxxx
Guild: Infinite Union

Age: 90 Years old... Or so I was told by my creators...Maybe a little older...

Occupation: I'm a waitress at Red Lobster and also I dress as Santa Clause during the holiday season at the mall (Right accross from JC Penny) so you know...

Hobbies: Well as you all know I'm a little overweight, so I have been going to planet fitness everyday. "They have a wall that says, the judgement free zone, but when I walked in the first time, they looked at me and laughed" but w.e as long as they don't touch me I'm good. Anyways I like working hard, I love to meditate, it helps me calm down for the next rounds of humans in delta 7 as they always end up fighting me and killing me. I love playing man hunt and watching humans get knocked down by rocks... As well as watching the MTV music awards, "How much I love Chris Brown...just saying my God" Don't act like you don't like him....

"with you, with you, with you, and I will never try to deny, that you're my whole life and if you ever let me go I will die, so I won't front...." Leave me alone I'm trying to singgggg duuuh... Ok fine I'll move on to next question....

Dream Date: Eeh... Well of course meet Chris Breeezzyyy my favorite singer duuh... But to be honest I would love to go out with Dynastar Assassin and make her leave that bubble cause seriously she needs to stop thinking she's bubble boy. "Dyna you're not in a movie honey". Moving on..duuh... I want to take a trip to New Jersey and meet Mike 'The Situation" and ask him to help me get abs like his, so I can look like a Juice Gorilla, that way I can look very attractive for Jwow and snookie... Who knows I maybe part of the next episodes of Jersey Shore... Also a nice dinner with Vin Diesel and Paul Walker,"I might be in the next Fast & Furious"... Duuh don't you guys know I'm a Superstar... "You humans keep killing me and making me famous".. BTW, Tunne tonight I'm gonna be in Family guy... Playing the role of your drunk uncle...

CanonicalKoi
11-21-2011, 09:55 PM
**hugs Javier** THANK YOU!!!! Another day or so, and I'd be ever-so grateful if you'd fire that rascal. Just give me enough time to evacuate me , the bunny and my chocolate stash (that they haven't found so far).

Depactos
11-21-2011, 10:47 PM
NAME: Davados

BOSS: Mysterious Figure

OCCUPATION: Im a POPTHAR, on about the thame level ath Brittany Thpearth and Miley Thyruth. Ocathonally, I work part time at thum nathy rethurant called "McDonald'th". Juth nathy. Eventually, I got fired for trying to mug Al Pathino in the ball pit. Tho, now im thtuck ath a cult leader.

HOBBIES: I enjoy ecthecuting hothtages, thinging with my Walkman on, programing my procthimity mines, prank calling shut-inth, and danthing to old Billy Othan albums.

DREAM DATE: Firtht of all, thomeone who doethnt make fun of my lithp. If I were to pick between Jethica Alba and Megan Focth, I'd pick both, and date them on different nighths!
Firtht, I would really love a cathual thtrole through the Blackthtar Concourthe, followed by a dinner at "Luigi'th", where I would eat "Vular Ala Carte". After thith ecthuisite dining, I would jutht love to introduthe her *cough* to my mother and poppa. After thith, we could jutht relacthe on Numa Prime in the Narrowth, watching the thtarth while laying in the thoft , cool thand. Thith would be the perfect date for me!

PS... Javi, its Arth!!!

Purist
11-22-2011, 07:31 AM
I'm gunna put one in but it may be too late :)

Name : Ciaba
Guild : Unguild

Boss : Mysterious Figure (AKA Bathroom Bob!)

Occupation : I absolutely love to sing in te shower darlings in my pink bathrobe mind you.... Makes me feel so absolutely beautiful in the morning before I go off and give away pinks to my friends!!!

Hobbies : I rather like playing tennis.... But my all time favourite is flashing at people !!!! Can u guess what is under there?!?!?!?

Dream date : *looks around* don't like to say this in vase they are listening but there's this person they call them Asommers...... OMGOSH dream date or what!!!!!! But failing that I guess somone like Director bot that bottmom is to die for ! ;)

Thanks cannon!!

CanonicalKoi
11-22-2011, 07:54 AM
Dang, Ciaba, you missed the deadline about 5.5 hours. :(((( It's hard when everyone's in different time zones.

In any case, thanks to everyone for your entries! The judges will be deliberating away and I'll post in the thread here as soon as they can give me their decision.

Purist
11-22-2011, 10:17 AM
Lol I posted for fun !

BodMaster
11-22-2011, 10:37 AM

:O Where's the weeks and minutes, you can miss them out :O Cheat wants to act all young should be to 3453 (I caught you out with the 13 months and you thought you tricked me :p)

Dream date : *looks around* don't like to say this in vase they are listening but there's this person they call them Asommers...... OMGOSH dream date or what!!!!!!

LMAO! Anthony rocks! :D

CanonicalKoi
11-22-2011, 10:56 AM
Lol I posted for fun !

I liked it! I'm sure Asommers appreciates it too! **looks nervously around for over-sized ban-hammer descending** DUCK!!!! :D

Scoutninja
11-22-2011, 11:24 AM
Name: ScoutNinja

Boss:Guardian (at numa)
Oc.:Spitting poisn on humans, play with the tiny orange cone guys,pwn humans (even high leveled ones),Teasing on numa dudes.

Date: I love the mysterys figure she is hot!!! We`ll have a romantic dinner at the blackstar restruant and pay for everything.Then kiss wen she leaves.

Zeus
11-22-2011, 11:37 AM
Name: ScoutNinja

Boss:Guardian (at numa)
Oc.:Spitting poisn on humans, play with the tiny orange cone guys,pwn humans (even high leveled ones),Teasing on numa dudes.

Date: I love the mysterys figure she is hot!!! We`ll have a romantic dinner at the blackstar restruant and pay for everything.Then kiss wen she leaves.

Unfortunately buddy, the contest is in the judging session.

Canon, I advise you to lock this thread and create a new one to announce the winners, just so we don't have this thread bumped after winners are announced. :)

CanonicalKoi
11-22-2011, 11:46 AM
Ever-so-true, oh wise Apollo! Thanks for the reminder! :D

Zeus
11-22-2011, 11:48 AM
Ever-so-true, oh wise Apollo! Thanks for the reminder! :D

Bahahah, np. :)

Scoutninja
11-22-2011, 11:48 AM
:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(x-(:-(x-(:-(x-(:-(x-(:-(

CanonicalKoi
11-22-2011, 11:52 AM
Shoo! Nothing to see here. Move along. This is an ex-thread and it'd be pushing up the daisies if we didn't post to it.

DEAD THREAD

P.S. Sorry, Scout. :(