PDA

View Full Version : Scammers

badgirlchlo
04-04-2018, 10:19 PM
:pirate::apathy::distant::confused::love_heart::ty rannosaurus::concern::watermelon::saturn::emptines s::black_eyed::gorilla::teapot::pig::anonymous:

Recently scammers have been running wild, does sts have any way of preventing this? there are many known scammers but i will not be saying them because im not trying to get in trouble here but if sts wants to know some of these scammers and their victims I can provide proof.

Earlier today I read the terms of service and i saw that you are not allowed to ruin another players experience which is pretty much what scamming is so why are they not being banned?

Warriorknown
04-04-2018, 11:02 PM
STS have been banning the scammers trying to get people on certain websites.Scammer is a broad term.

badgirlchlo
04-04-2018, 11:20 PM
I think that people know what I am saying.

swoutttt
04-05-2018, 04:59 AM
Another useless thread..

Dont blame just the scammers.. Also blame the people that make the scam happen. Dont trust anyone in this game, Dont lend other people stuff or gold ingame, When you do a trade always check 10 times before accept, Never share account info with others. So in the end the 'victims' ruin their own experience, not the scammers. Just be carefull, A real friend would never ask for gold or item or whatsoever. So when ppl say my best friend stole my items, pls take a look at your own actions.

Agirlnamedbob
04-05-2018, 05:28 AM
Another useless thread..

Dont blame just the scammers.. Also blame the people that make the scam happen. Dont trust anyone in this game, Dont lend other people stuff or gold ingame, When you do a trade always check 10 times before accept, Never share account info with others. So in the end the 'victims' ruin their own experience, not the scammers. Just be carefull, A real friend would never ask for gold or item or whatsoever. So when ppl say my best friend stole my items, pls take a look at your own actions.

Useless, nahh. Posted way to much, yes.
Tho I 100% agree with you it doesn't mean the scammer has to walk free, same as the scammed person the scammer has the same share in the whole process. Everyone is responsible for their own actions, since the "victim" already has the punishment of losing items/gold the scammer should get a punishment to Imo.

Lojack
04-05-2018, 11:28 AM
This is posted in the New Players section, but I'll paste it here:

"Hello, Legends!

We'd like to remind you all about scams. They aren't any fun and we'd like to give you the tools to help avoid them!

- I've seen a scammer in game. What should I do?

Please send us an email to support@spacetimestudios.com with the details. Screenshots and any other relevant information helps!

- But isn't it good that we warn the community about these people by posting on the forums?

Posting about it on the forums only opens to door to drama and insults, which is no fun for anyone. Malicious rumors can also start this way and it is best for our support team to verify the actions and take action as appropriate. The best policy in any online interaction is to remind your friends to remain vigilant and double check your trades!

- Someone has been spamming the chat about some free platinum/gold and to go to a random website. Should I?

No! Any official contests/giveaways will be hosted at http://www.spacetimestudios.com and we will NEVER ask for your password as part of your entry. If someone asks for your password, they are only trying to steal your stuff."